• 49 results
mrtaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mrtaco

I am fairly new to this site. I know this has be. asked a million times before. I have some fights with villains also.

Hp doomsday vs x men.

No prep. takes place in new york

Martian manhunter vs ww hulk

No telepathic attacks for MM.

Takes place in los Angeles.

Batman vs captain america

1 week prep. Morals on. Takes place in streets of new york facing each other.

Deathstroke vs spiderman.

Deathstroke gets 1 day prep.

Deathstroke needs to ko him

Spidey has unlimited webs

Populated new york.

Please explain who and how.

mrtaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By mrtaco

Been*

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Hp doomsday vs x men. (totally depends, is there scarlet witch or jean grey?)

Deathstroke vs spiderman

mrtaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#5  Edited By Pokeysteve

@mrtaco:

Hp doomsday vs x men.

Doomsday slaughters them. No one in the X-Men is powerful enough to even hurt H/P Dooms.

Manhunter should win here. Hulk has no answer for intangibility.

Batman beats Cap with a week of prep. Too much gear.

Deathstroke can KO Spidey with a week to come up with something.

Welcome to the Vine Taco. Be sure to read the battle forum rules.

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrtaco:

Hp doomsday vs x men.

Doomsday slaughters them. No one in the X-Men is powerful enough to even hurt H/P Dooms.

Batman beats Cap with a week of prep. Too much gear.

Deathstroke can KO Spidey with a week to come up with something.

Welcome to the Vine Taco. Be sure to read the battle forum rules.

this

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Martian Manhunter should be able to put down World War Hulk eventually...

FrankBarone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By FrankBarone

@pokeysteve said:

Yes he does so Hulk wins.

No Caption Provided

@mrtaco Hulk has high resistance to telepathic attacks unless that idiot Hickman is writing.

@King Saturn Eventually?!! Hulk gets STRONGER over time! Planet Busters can't put down the Hulk and MM isn't a planet buster.

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Blacharrt1

@mrtaco:

Hp doomsday vs x men.

Wow there is such fanboyism in that answer i don't even.....

There are several people who could easily beat Doomsday with little to no help at all. Loa, Legion, Magneto, Elixir (ala death touch), Mr. M, Rogue, Iceman, Rachel Summers, Warlock, Hope, Hellion, Blink (616), Quentin Quire, Magik, Darwin (current Hell god), Current Siryn (The Morrigan), Nate Gray at his peak, Really any version of Jean after she first got the phoenix force with or without the actual phoenix.

Combine mental assault with Charles X,Cassandra Nova, Psylock, would put him down. AoA Nightcrawler, Kid Gladiator, Polaris, Havok, Cyclops, Longshot, Primal, Dazzler, Bishop, Cipher, Cypher, Cannon Ball, Valkyrie Moonstar, Empath, Juggernaut, Colossus, Berserker Wolverine, Genesis, would be more than enough to keep him on his toes. Not to mention the speedsters, Northstar, Velocidad, Surge.

So for you to say, there is no one in the X-men powerful enough is utter nonsense.

mrtaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frankbarone: I was thinking the most powerful version of MM vs ww hulk. I didnt know his most powerful form.

@blacharrt1: hp doomsday grows immune to attacks on the spot and can adapt to powers he see others use.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Pokeysteve

@frankbarone:

Yeah cause that looks like WWH. Pretty sure Manhunter's durability and strength are high enough to not be hurt by a breeze.

@blacharrt1 said:

@pokeysteve said:

@mrtaco:

Hp doomsday vs x men.

There are several people who could easily beat Doomsday with little to no help at all. Loa, Legion, Magneto, Elixir (ala death touch), Mr. M, Rogue, Iceman, Rachel Summers, Warlock, Hope, Hellion, Blink (616), Quentin Quire, Magik, Darwin (current Hell god), Current Siryn (The Morrigan), Nate Gray at his peak, Really any version of Jean after she first got the phoenix force with or without the actual phoenix.

Combine mental assault with Charles X,Cassandra Nova, Psylock, would put him down. AoA Nightcrawler, Kid Gladiator, Polaris, Havok, Cyclops, Longshot, Primal, Dazzler, Bishop, Cipher, Cypher, Cannon Ball, Valkyrie Moonstar, Empath, Juggernaut, Colossus, Berserker Wolverine, Genesis, would be more than enough to keep him on his toes. Not to mention the speedsters, Northstar, Velocidad, Surge.

So for you to say, there is no one in the X-men powerful enough is utter nonsense.

Iceman? Cyclops? Dazzler? Colossus? Wolverine? THE SPEEDSTERS?!

Little hypocritical of you to accuse me of fanboyism no? Either that or you don't know anything about Doomsday.

@mrtaco Manhunter's most power form is Fernus and that wouldn't be a fair battle. He effortlessly took took the league apart.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

martian manhunter wud win his fight hes to powerful but it be interesting doomsday vs xmen in all honesty it depends whos in the group batman vs cap with prep batman takes this but without i give it to cap with prep deathstroke will knockout spidey

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hp doomsday vs x men.

It completely depends on who is on the X-Men team, 90% of the X-Men would be useless in this fight but their are some that could give him trouble.

No telepathy for Manhunter but no restriction on intangibility? Stalemate.

Bruce has better gear, and is better with prep time.

Deathstroke vs spiderman.

If Deathstroke knows info on Spiderman, such as about his spider sense and how it works he will win. If he jut knows he is fighting an agile guy who can stick to walls and is stronger than him he is in trouble.

mrtaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By mrtaco

@pokeysteve: thanks I wasnt sure what his most powerful form was. Thanks

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frankbarone:

Yeah cause that looks like WWH. Pretty sure Manhunter's durability and strength are high enough to not be hurt by a breeze.

@blacharrt1 said:

@pokeysteve said:

@mrtaco:

Hp doomsday vs x men.

Iceman? Cyclops? Dazzler? Colossus? Wolverine? THE SPEEDSTERS?!

Little hypocritical of you to accuse me of fanboyism no? Either that or you don't know anything about Doomsday.

Yes i know exactly who he is. Iceman for obvious reasons he can bring doomsday to absolute zero. And before you mention something stupid like he can survive in space as a counter, There is no absolute zero in space because space relies on the transfer and movement of energy, where as Absolute zero all motion would be completely stopped, no transference of any energy of any kind. Absolute zero is completely theoretical in real world terms, and is something that iceman has been shown to be able to do. Doomsday would have to die first from this and come back in order to adapt to it. Death and KO counts as a win. Hence X-men win.

Cyclops was not listed as one of the people who could solo doomsday, nor Dazzler, Wolverine, or the speedsters, all of those people were listed as interference. So no it wasn't hypocritical at all, it's you who need to know more about the X-men. Also i loved how you nitpicked random characters and didn't focus on people in the X-men who could actually solo him, since you Claimed that NONE OF THE X-MEN could do it.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke vs spiderman

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Blacharrt1

@allstarsuperman said:

Deathstroke vs spiderman

Scarlet witch isn't an X-men. And Hope is more powerful than her. Magik/Darkchild is most likely more powerful than her, and i'd also say Legion.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blacharrt1:

Doomsday would have to die first from this and come back in order to adapt to it. Death and KO counts as a win. Hence X-men win.

If you knew about H/P Doomsday, you would know this isn't true. He can and has adapted on the spot.

Cyclops was not listed as one of the people who could solo doomsday, nor Dazzler, Wolverine, or the speedsters, all of those people were listed as interference.

There were more powerful characters than this that were wrecked by Death of Superman Doomsday. They won't be any help at all.

Also i loved how you nitpicked random characters and didn't focus on people in the X-men who could actually solo him, since you Claimed that NONE OF THE X-MEN could do it.

The OP doesn't specify which team. For all we know half the people you listed won't even count.

As much as I would love to hear why you think some of these people could solo, this back and forth is pointless.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By comic_book_fan

Hp doomsday vs x men. depends on the roster since lack of roster list I will assume you mean everyone who has ever been in the x-men so they stomp.

Martian manhunter vs ww hulk. hulk wins he is to strong for manhunter and he can't stay phased for ever and win.

Takes place in los Angeles.

Batman vs captain America. batman wins.

1 week prep. Morals on. Takes place in streets of new york facing each other.

FrankBarone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Pokeysteve Yeah cause that looks like WWH. Pretty sure Manhunter's durability and strength are high enough to not be hurt by a breeze.

I said nothing about MM being hurt by his breath and it doesn't matter which Hulk it is, that's how he deals with phasing. Now unless MM can take planet buster levels of abuse he can't beat the Hulk.

@Blacharrt1 Come on, the X-Men struggle with jobbers like the Sentinels. Have you seen what Namor did to the Sentinels? I don't think many would disagree that Doomsday is stronger than Namor so what's he going to do to the X-Men?

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#22  Edited By TifaLockhart

It really depends on the roster of X-Men.

Edit: but you'd have to reeeeeeaally stack the deck in the X-Men's favor to not get mauled by Doomsday

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Blacharrt1

@frankbarone: What are you talking about, i didn't even list Namor? Have you seen what Hellion did to Omega sentinel, or Hope did to Bastion. Nitpicking certain aspect is pointless when you are suppose to be using the characters at their best. There are more story of them taking out Sentinels without a problem for it to be canon that they aren't an issue at all. I don't see your point in mentioning this.

@pokeysteve said:

@blacharrt1:

Doomsday would have to die first from this and come back in order to adapt to it. Death and KO counts as a win. Hence X-men win.

If you knew about H/P Doomsday, you would know this isn't true. He can and has adapted on the spot.

Cyclops was not listed as one of the people who could solo doomsday, nor Dazzler, Wolverine, or the speedsters, all of those people were listed as interference.

There were more powerful characters than this that were wrecked by Death of Superman Doomsday. They won't be any help at all.

Also i loved how you nitpicked random characters and didn't focus on people in the X-men who could actually solo him, since you Claimed that NONE OF THE X-MEN could do it.

The OP doesn't specify which team. For all we know half the people you listed won't even count.

As much as I would love to hear why you think some of these people could solo, this back and forth is pointless.

What back and forth, your statement is simply false that no x-men could beat him. What you should do is retract it until you have more information. The team of X-men unless specified are all of them, because all of them are considered X-men.

I have never seen anywhere that it states that Doomsday could adapt to a power simply by looking at it, I have seen someone try to argue that because he fought some no name lantern, and overpowered him that he adapted to that situation.. which wasn't the case at all. Now if you have actual proof of this i would love to see it, and judge for myself.

Oh and i read Death of Superman, There were a lot of hack superheroes that Doomsday steamrolled over before he killed superman, None of which could take on Legion, or Magik or Beat the likes of Polaris, Darwin, or A0A Nightcrawlers and many others without a lot of trouble... Booster Gold, Guy Gardner, Bloodwynd, Fire... seriously... So for you to point to those guys as a legit threat makes no sense at all. They were not the Justice Leagues A team, or B team for that matter. If the Justice Society was there they would have at least had a lantern who could have fought Doomsday in a nice battle.

You don't have to listen to why i think each of them could beat Doomsday, the only fact that is important is that, some of them can, even if he was able to adapt to a Power by seeing it, it still wouldn't be enough in some cases, some powers you can't even see. For Instance Telekinesis ripping him apart literally atom by atom on a subatomic level. He has no counter for that. But for you to completely disregard several different x-men from several different teams, because you don't feel like distinguishing them is not only lazy, it's wrong. All you need to do is retract your statement from "No one" to "Some" and the problem is fixed. It's that simple.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TifaLockhart

OK, while I agree that all the X-Men win, I must point out that

1. Doomsday post DoS evolved on the spot against Superman and Martian Manhunter.

2. That was a B list Justice League at worst. Guy had Sinestro's ring, Bloodwynd was secretly Martian Manhunter, Maxima was on the team.

3. Doomsday would steamroll the average Lantern. In fact he mugged one and trashed the Corps until a Guardian committed suicide against him to stop him.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They got a new lady in the X-men, called Eva. Her ability is to stop time.

A recent issue in Marvel Now, Uncanny X men 03 (recent as in a couple of months) she froze entire Avengers squad in time

No Caption Provided

That should be a pretty handy ability against Doomsday. Sure he is a lot more durable than any avengers, but does it really matter against someone who has the ability to freeze him solid in time??

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TifaLockhart

Is she comparable to Waverider?

mrtaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blacharrt1: Dos doomsday ( his weakest form) met darksied and slaughtered the green lanterns corps with one of their rings and killed a Guardian. All this was before even meeting superman. 1 GL isnt going to give hp doomsday any trouble. And the roster for x men... lets say the most common people.

FrankBarone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Blacharrt1 The point of mentioning Namor is X-Men are jobbers and struggle against the Sentinels. Namor tanked the Sentinels and he's not Doomsday level. Doomsday is close to Hulk level. What has Hulk done to the X-Men in the past? What did he do to Wolverine in Fear Itself? Doomsday is a tough fight for guys like Hulk and Thor not for the X-Men.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blacharrt1:

I have never seen anywhere that it states that Doomsday could adapt to a power simply by looking at it, I have seen someone try to argue that because he fought some no name lantern, and overpowered him that he adapted to that situation.. which wasn't the case at all. Now if you have actual proof of this i would love to see it, and judge for myself.

I don't think it works by him just looking at it. Not sure though. His auditory canals have closed in response to sonics and he developed harpoon like claws to snag an out of reach Superman. Just a couple examples.

Oh and i read Death of Superman, There were a lot of hack superheroes that Doomsday steamrolled over before he killed superman, None of which could take on Legion, or Magik or Beat the likes of Polaris, Darwin, or A0A Nightcrawlers and many others without a lot of trouble... Booster Gold, Guy Gardner, Bloodwynd, Fire... seriously... So for you to point to those guys as a legit threat makes no sense at all. They were not the Justice Leagues A team, or B team for that matter. If the Justice Society was there they would have at least had a lantern who could have fought Doomsday in a nice battle.

With the exception of Dr. Fate, I don't think the JS (roster depending) could take some of the people Doomsday blew through. You list Booster and Guy like they're pushovers. Booster is a 100 tonner with powerful force fields and Guy had a yellow power ring at the time. You also conveniently left out Maxima. I'd pick her over Legion, Magik, or Polaris. She'd have trouble with Darwin and I don't know anything about A0A Nightcrawler. That B team is still more powerful than most of the X-Men.

@mrtaco

And the roster for x men... lets say the most common people.

With an intense debate like this one you should be really specific. Some names would be great.

@killemall

Getting him to hold still is one thing. Can anyone one else actually put him down though.

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In any incarnation of the X-men Professor X has to be there.... it's my belief that he alone could bfr Doomsday by telekinetically shooting him into space.. Unless someone comes up with a good reason why that can't or won't happen I see that as a debate ender. Martian Manhunter better put down the Hulk quick, because if the fights drawn out I see no reason why the Hulk won't simply "outlast" MM as the Manhunter gets tired over time where the Hulk just get's stronger. MM could however BFR Hulk right from the jump so that fight can go either way. Personally I go Manhunter for the majority. If you give Batman prep that's like giving Thanos the IG..... Sorry to Cap fans as I like him a lot, but he drops to Batman with prep. Deathstroke's prep ability isn't far off from Batmans. Not as good, but definitely in the ballpark. The Spider's a beast but the majority of the time he goes down to a Deathstroke with prep. Take off Spidey's morals and it might be a different story though....

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

doomsday goes down to the tas lineup the rest of the team distract him long enough for rogue to touch him so now she has his strength plus mrs marvels and she can fly and tank anything he does not to mention she can predict his moves he will never hit her and she tosses his ass into deep space it won't kill him but he is out of the fight.

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Blacharrt1 The point of mentioning Namor is X-Men are jobbers and struggle against the Sentinels. Namor tanked the Sentinels and he's not Doomsday level. Doomsday is close to Hulk level. What has Hulk done to the X-Men in the past? What did he do to Wolverine in Fear Itself? Doomsday is a tough fight for guys like Hulk and Thor not for the X-Men.

The Big difference with Doomsday and Hulk is that Hulk can actually Adapt to any situation instantly with anger, not to mention get stronger. Doomsdays has to die to adapt, Big difference, especially when death = a lost in battle forums. Unless the stipulation is that Doomsday can die more than once, Doomsday would lose.

@blacharrt1:

I don't think it works by him just looking at it. Not sure though. His auditory canals have closed in response to sonics and he developed harpoon like claws to snag an out of reach Superman. Just a couple examples.

With the exception of Dr. Fate, I don't think the JS (roster depending) could take some of the people Doomsday blew through. You list Booster and Guy like they're pushovers. Booster is a 100 tonner with powerful force fields and Guy had a yellow power ring at the time. You also conveniently left out Maxima. I'd pick her over Legion, Magik, or Polaris. She'd have trouble with Darwin and I don't know anything about A0A Nightcrawler. That B team is still more powerful than most of the X-Men.

@mrtaco

And the roster for x men... lets say the most common people.

With an intense debate like this one you should be really specific. Some names would be great.

@killemall

Getting him to hold still is one thing. Can anyone one else actually put him down though.

I know for a fact his powers don't work that way. One very important thing to remember is that before and even after the Death of Superman Arc, Doomsday was put in multiple situation where he had already died and adapted immunities. As for his Claws, Doomsday can control his bone growth that is a normal part of his powerset.

Alan Scott is better lantern than Guy. Booster Gold, and Guy at the time the comic came out, were little more than jokes. Guy was one of the worst lanterns there was. Magneto's shields has better feat showings than booster gold's regardless of it resisting 100 tonners. Maxima is not a factor, she's a cheap knockoff of superman, and was not a factor, since Doomsday was specifically geared toward killing superman, she would not have been a major factor. Maxima was killed by a Ship explosion.... Legion, Magik, Polaris, Darwin, Lifeguard, Any of the Omega level telepaths/telekinetics, Iceman, Kitty Pride could easily tank that. AOA nightcrawler is part of the interference team, but could tele-dismemberment anyone he wanted or teleport something directly in their bodies or brains killing them (and AOA nightcrawler has no morals), but this would not work on Doomsdays organs because he doesn't have any. Doomsday, he would also regen, eventually from the tele-dismemberment, however Elixir can shut his regenerative powers off as he did with WWH, or out right kill him with his death touch. Those two together could easily put a stop to doomsday.

Are you trying to match the Justice League with the X-men? Because that's not what the topic is about. There are several very powerful X-men who could take on the JLA Roster in Death of superman and win easily. But that's not the point of your claim. As i have stated before, simply changing one small word correct the fanboy-ish answer you gave before.

@mrtaco said:

@blacharrt1: Dos doomsday ( his weakest form) met darksied and slaughtered the green lanterns corps with one of their rings and killed a Guardian. All this was before even meeting superman. 1 GL isnt going to give hp doomsday any trouble. And the roster for x men... lets say the most common people.

There is no common roster because they are broken up in teams. If it's new x-men they Win, via Magik, but the team , X-factor, Hell God Darwin, Legacy - Legion Solos, All New includes the entire jean grey school, plus Wolverine, Ice Man, Quentin Quires, Blindfold (current fixed) Kitty Pride, Storm, Doop (whom also can solo), Genesis, Plus Jean Grey, Cyclops and Iceman and 2 Beast. New Mutant, Warlock, Hel Valkyrie Moonstar, Cyper, Nate Grey...

I don't feel like listing them all you need to be more specific.

mrtaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Angel, Boom Boom, Colossus, Cyclops, Dazzler, Emma Frost, Fantomex, Iceman, Namor, Nightcrawler, Northstar, Pixie, Psylocke, Rogue, Storm, Wolverine. That is the roster for this fight. Fight is to the death.

@blacharrt1: hp doomsday doesn't need to die to evolve past an attack. He also saw superboy fly and learned how to.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Pokeysteve

@blacharrt1:

In that post you managed to completely write off everything I said. You know for a fact his powers don't work that way except they do?! There are multiple on panel examples. I gave you two. He also adapted flame breath, on the spot, to take out J'onn.

You also managed to reduce Booster and Guy to nothings. Little easier to do since they are joke characters. No denying feats though. They are powerful characters.

You lost me when you tried to discredit Maxima. It's painfully clear you know nothing about her. She has way more abilities than Superman and would probably take apart a huge chunk of the characters in the Marvel universe. I don't debate with people who ignore facts.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall

Fair enough, although i do not think that would be required. Unless OP says KO is the only means of victory anything goes (including BFR which i dont like). Being frozen in time should could as incapacitation, if Doomsday can no longer fight its only safe to suggest he lost.

Technically speaking, Magik could teleport Doomsday into Limbo and with her sword she should honestly be able to beat Doomsday on his own, given on Limbo her power level rivals if not exceeds that of Mephisto and Dormammu. But thats assuming she takes the fight to Limbo, a little out of character based on what i have read (no point not being honest, i have read very little on Magik).

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve said:

@killemall

Fair enough, although i do not think that would be required. Unless OP says KO is the only means of victory anything goes (including BFR which i dont like). Being frozen in time should could as incapacitation, if Doomsday can no longer fight its only safe to suggest he lost.

Technically speaking, Magik could teleport Doomsday into Limbo and with her sword she should honestly be able to beat Doomsday on his own, given on Limbo her power level rivals if not exceeds that of Mephisto and Dormammu. But thats assuming she takes the fight to Limbo, a little out of character based on what i have read (no point not being honest, i have read very little on Magik).

You're always honest and fair. That's why I never frown and swear under my breath when I get replies from you lol. I can't remember if incapacitation was a standard win condition or not. I know KO, death and I think bfr were. I don't like BFR either but with someone like H/P Doomsday it's usually the only way to win. I'm actually not all that crazy about H/P Doomsday battles. It's like prep battles. We have no idea what kind of ridiculous crap he will come up with. Adaptation powers have that uncertainty to them.

Moot now anyways. Magik isn't in the X-Men that are being used here.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is she comparable to Waverider?

That and freezing a city in time is her only feat, so probably not. She cant travel back in time, her only power thus far has been to stop time around whoever she wants.

But she is a new character so better to wait how it works. I always remember Jamie Braddock, when he was introducted he had no powers whatsoever, for about 5 years and bam all of a sudden he is one of the most powerful mutant on Earth.

You're always honest and fair. That's why I never frown and swear under my breath when I get replies from you lol. I can't remember if incapacitation was a standard win condition or not. I know KO, death and I think bfr were. I don't like BFR either but with someone like H/P Doomsday it's usually the only way to win. I'm actually not all that crazy about H/P Doomsday battles. It's like prep battles. We have no idea what kind of ridiculous crap he will come up with. Adaptation powers have that uncertainty to them.

Moot now anyways. Magik isn't in the X-Men that are being used here.

Fair enough although it seem customary in most site incapacation is generally considered one of acceptable methods in most of the threads i have seen on comicvine and well in KMC. Those are the only 2 i normally debate on.

That being said now the condition of victory is death and Magik is eliminated for the squad, which means my argument just became obsolete :p damn you OP..

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

H/P Doomsday if its no bfr, X-men otherwise, Nightcrawler iceman jean and magik are the wildcards.

Martian Manhunter wins

Batman wins

Probably Spider-Man but Deathstroke is no joke. Tthe spider-sense, agility, strength and and quickness might be too much but this one really could go other way.

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Blacharrt1

@pokeysteve said:

@blacharrt1:

In that post you managed to completely write off everything I said. You know for a fact his powers don't work that way except they do?! There are multiple on panel examples. I gave you two. He also adapted flame breath, on the spot, to take out J'onn.

You also managed to reduce Booster and Guy to nothings. Little easier to do since they are joke characters. No denying feats though. They are powerful characters.

You lost me when you tried to discredit Maxima. It's painfully clear you know nothing about her. She has way more abilities than Superman and would probably take apart a huge chunk of the characters in the Marvel universe. I don't debate with people who ignore facts.

I know Maxima has way more abilities than superman, however she didn't really seem to use them on Doomsday did she? She was brawling with him, and even if she was faster or stronger than superman that didn't really help her in that fight did it because he had no problem tagging her.

Yet you ignore the fact that some x-men can actually beat Doomsday easily, funny.

And i'll even concede that doomsday can adapt some abilities, however if his cells are turned off that won't happen, or if he's been affected on subatomic levels and shut down. Which you keep ignoring.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blacharrt1: Maybe this would work vs Doomsday

Magik can teleport anywhere in time and manipulate time (killemall also mentioned Eva) Legion and Shaman x-man should be able to do the same thing. Mutants with time travel and time manipulation powers. So they can dump him in the end of time. Plus I am curious how doomsday will fare in Limbo or against teledismemberment .

mrtaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By mrtaco

@chiq: angel, Boom Boom, Colossus, Cyclops, Dazzler, Emma Frost, Fantomex, Iceman, Namor, Nightcrawler, Northstar, Pixie, Psylocke, Rogue, Storm, Wolverine. That is the roster for this fight. Fight is to the death.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrtaco: well I guess doomsday wins then.

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chiq said:

@blacharrt1: Maybe this would work vs Doomsday

Magik can teleport anywhere in time and manipulate time (killemall also mentioned Eva) Legion and Shaman x-man should be able to do the same thing. Mutants with time travel and time manipulation powers. So they can dump him in the end of time. Plus I am curious how doomsday will fare in Limbo or against teledismemberment .

Also in limbo, Magik can and has depowered power, because in Limbo she is a massive reality warper as well.

@mrtaco said:

@chiq: angel, Boom Boom, Colossus, Cyclops, Dazzler, Emma Frost, Fantomex, Iceman, Namor, Nightcrawler, Northstar, Pixie, Psylocke, Rogue, Storm, Wolverine. That is the roster for this fight. Fight is to the death.

Good Roster, and this fight is still very winnable, especially with Fantomex misdirection, Rogue, and Iceman/Storm, Psylocke Omega level telekinetics. If it's current version of Angel he could atleast heal people... i guess.
@chiq said:

@mrtaco: well I guess doomsday wins then.

Naw it's a good roster they could win.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man Superior. Deathstroke Inferior.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man Superior. Deathstroke Inferior.

O_o..

That sounded like Hulk talking :p

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall Soundwave from the Transformers.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't Hulk just blow him away.

When your Intangible you are susceptible to alot of wind attacks.I mean you can't be intangible and indestructible