DC vs Marvel

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

DC versus Marvel in a Academic Decathlon.

Rules: "The Academic Decathlon consists of 10 events: Art, Economics, Essay, Interview, Language and Literature, Math, Music, Science, Social Science, Speech and Super Quiz. Each year, one of the ten subjects is chosen as the Super Quiz, which uses a different format than the other events. The topics and theme of the competition are released in March of every year, giving students time to prepare for the competition season which runs from November to April. The events are split up into two groups: the seven objective tests (Art, Economics, Language and Literature, Math, Music, Science and Social Science) and the three subjective events (Essay, Interview and Speech). They are designated as such because the former seven are multiple choice tests, whereas the latter three are graded by judges. Students are given half an hour to answer each multiple choice exam. These exams consist of 50 questions, with the exception of Math and Super Quiz which have 35 and 40 questions respectively"

(Taken from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Academic_Decathlon_topics)

Team DC: Lex Luthor, Mr. Terrific, T.O Morrow and Ray Palmer

Team Marvel: Mister Fantastic, Tony Stark, Hank Pym and Bruce Banner

Each Team has 9 months of prep time

Everyone is Academic-Decatholic-trophy lusted

Who wins and why?

*Special Note: TOAA,The Spectre, Watcher and Darksied are the judges.

pr0xyt0xin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By pr0xyt0xin

I'll be honest I'm not too familiar with many of the DC candidates. But I say Marvel nonetheless. I think just having Mr. Fantastic should tip the scales in their direction.

Avatar image for superswaggergod
superswaggergod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By superswaggergod

I feel like hank pym really brings down marvels team. But because of the nine months prep for tony and Read, I vote marvel.But also not too familiar with the DC characters.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

No Batman DC loses.