Captain Atom
 Captain Atom

Green Lantern 
Green Lantern 

Martian Manhunter 
Martian Manhunter 

Wonder Woman 
Wonder Woman 

VS

The Annihilators
 The Annihilators

Rules -
- All characters are at normal power levels 
- Morals are off 
- BFR is off 
- Fight takes place in space 
- Regular equipment 
- Hal Jordan's ring is 100%

rayn1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By rayn1984

btw, what normal power level of superman are you talking about, his normal power level or silver age version is his normal power of his superman-prime version?

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By HellionVulcan

Still thinking silver surfer can win this as op stated no morals him & BRB could just let loose & quasar can drain any one here easy & protect Gladiator & the rest from MM ,i think annihilators win barely because of silver surfer with no morals .

PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By PirateKing69
@rayn1984 said:
" btw, what normal power level of superman are you talking about, his normal power level or silver age version is his normal power of his superman-prime version? "
Silver Age is never his normal power level...he is talking about reg current superman
Devias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Devias
@rayn1984 said:

" btw, what normal power level of superman are you talking about, his normal power level or silver age version is his normal power of his superman-prime version? "

Current. 

@HellionVulcan said: 

" Still thinking silver surfer can win this as op stated no morals him & BRB could just let loose & quasar can drain any one here easy & protect Gladiator & the rest from MM ,i think annihilators win barely because of silver surfer with no morals . "

Captain Atom was my answer for Surfer. What do you think of his chances against Surfer?
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Ronan and Nova are the weak links. 

DC wins.

Devias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Devias
@JediXMan said:
" Ronan and Nova are the weak links.   DC wins. "
I just read up on Ronan, I had no idea he was so weak. I'll remove Supergirl.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Devias said:
" I just read up on Ronan, I had no idea he was so weak. I'll remove Supergirl. "
Ronan's a great character and powerful among those near his league. But he is a speck compared to the others. 

Removing Supergirl doesn't help much, though. Everyone on team 1 is at least capable of holding their own against Silver Surfer. Nobody on team 2 is on par with the Surfer. 

This really is a slaughter.
Devias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Devias
@JediXMan said:

" @Devias said:

" I just read up on Ronan, I had no idea he was so weak. I'll remove Supergirl. "

Ronan's a great character and powerful among those near his league. But he is a speck compared to the others.   Removing Supergirl doesn't help much, though. Everyone on team 1 is at least capable of holding their own against Silver Surfer. Nobody on team 2 is on par with the Surfer.   This really is a slaughter. "
Really? I seem to have overestimate the member of the annihilators. And if, say, hypothetically, I remove Wonder Woman too? 

EDIT: I did it anyway. 

EDIT2:  I placed Wonder Woman in the DC team, again. Sorry about the indecisiveness.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Devias: 

Wonder Woman is weaker than everyone else in team 1. 

Surfer is the biggest threat. He can take out a few members of team 1, but nobody else can boast that. The others aren't real threats.
rayn1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By rayn1984

well superman is still invincible and green lantern's limit is his will

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Hellos

Bill, Gladiator and Quasar are threats.  
Heck Quasar actually already has shown the ability to tap into his team mates for a quick power booste to defend them all for example.  
They didn't even give him permission, in Theory Quasar could tap Superman dry.

I have no clue how powerful current Atom is now though.
rayn1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By rayn1984
@Hellos said:
" Bill, Gladiator and Quasar are threats.  Heck Quasar actually already has shown the ability to tap into his team mates for a quick power booste to defend them all for example.  I have no clue how powerful current Atom is now though. "
i'll say bill and silver surfer are the real threats here 

@PirateKing69 said:

" @rayn1984 said:

Silver Age is never his normal power level...he is talking about reg current superman "
 during the silver age, that's superman normal level anyway the current superman has limits but he is still considered invincible right?
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Hellos
@rayn1984 said:

"well superman is still invincible and green lantern's limit is his will "

Superman isn't invincible and Green Lanterns have plenty of limits.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Hellos
@rayn1984 said:
"i'll say bill and silver surfer are the real threats here "

They are certainly their team's big guns, especially since Bill for the most part doesn't hold back, like at all, in his fights.   
Quasar and Gladiator aren't no jokes though.
TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheFallenOne

Bill, Gladiator, Quasar and Nova are all threats to DC team. And by the way Anihilators win, rather easy.
_Courage_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By _Courage_

Couldn't Surfer or Quasar drain Superman and Green Lantern rendering them useless?

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Hellos
@_Courage_ said:
"Couldn't Surfer or Quasar drain Superman and Green Lantern rendering them useless?"

Debatable for the Lantern, even though they've had those rings drained, but yeah. 
Quasar already did it to his team just to amp his shielding. 

Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Hellos said:
"@_Courage_ said:
"Couldn't Surfer or Quasar drain Superman and Green Lantern rendering them useless?"

Debatable for the Lantern, even though they've had those rings drained, but yeah. 
Quasar already did it to his team just to amp his shielding. 

"

Cap Atom has the same power, he could "drain" the other team if he wanted to do so.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Hellos said:
" Debatable for the Lantern, even though they've had those rings drained, but yeah "
I don't think they've been drained by those not linked to a Corps. I could be wrong, though.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Hellos
@JediXMan said:
" @Hellos said:
" Debatable for the Lantern, even though they've had those rings drained, but yeah "
I don't think they've been drained by those not linked to a Corps. I could be wrong, though."

I want to say this guy comes to mind right off the bat of someone that really didn't have too much to do with the GL corps outside being a villian:  

Atleast before they retconned Atrocitus into being it's creator of that little cosmic Divining Rod and Black Hand just got a hold of it. 

Oh well Black Hand, you were smart once upon a time. 

Better known as:

Although I find it unlikely Black Hand's the only guy that's tapped into the GL's rings power without actualy being part of the corps. 
But hey if a little super pen can drain the ring it's totally on the table for guys like Norrin or Quasar to pull it off.

@CapitolPunishment
said:
"Cap Atom has the same power, he could "drain" the other team if he wanted to do so. "

Usually the energy Atom's stealing is being shot at him, for example everytime he goes up against Superman he doesn't even bother to try and take the energy from him. 

So does the Surfer, so does Bill, so does Nova not sure about Ronan but maybe him too.  
The team is pretty packed energy manipulators, the fact Quasar can use the quantum bands to steal their energy to amp his shields is very impressive.
odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By odinforce
@JediXMan: beta ray bill is prob on par with surfer
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Hellos
@odinforce said:
" @JediXMan: beta ray bill is prob on par with surfer "

He isn't and thats why Norrin trashed him in his own book.  
Bill is more even with Stardust some of the time, most of the time he kicked Stardust's rear.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Silver2467
@odinforce said:
Surfer already proved superior Bill. 
odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By odinforce
@Silver2467: i said prob, bills got some asgardian power, i put him up there because hes almost as strong as thor and thors beat surfer plenty of times, but you could very well be right
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Silver2467
@odinforce said:
" @Silver2467: i said prob, bills got some asgardian power, i put him up there because hes almost as strong as thor and thors beat surfer plenty of times, but you could very well be right "
Thor has only beat Pre-Annihilation Surfer, as far as I know, but fair enough.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Hellos
@odinforce said:

" @Silver2467: i said prob, bills got some asgardian power, i put him up there because hes almost as strong as thor and thors beat surfer plenty of times, but you could very well be right "

Pre Annihilation Surfer. 
Every single fight he's had with Viking Gods is seemingly been in his favor.  
If it be Chaos War where he unleashes a verbal blast of anger on Thor and Herc, Cancerverse Thor that he one shots or Bill who is virtually the Thor's equal.
AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#28  Edited By AssertingValor

This could go either way,  but i say........... 
TEAM 2..........................................................
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@Hellos said:
" Bill, Gladiator and Quasar are threats.  Heck Quasar actually already has shown the ability to tap into his team mates for a quick power booste to defend them all for example.  They didn't even give him permission, in Theory Quasar could tap Superman dry. I have no clue how powerful current Atom is now though. "
From Justice League Generations lost he seems to be at normal levels but I haven't read all of the current issues

I think team 2 takes it
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon

I would also imagine that Atom or Hal could use the radiation that Gladiator is weak against, and Gladaitor doesn't have a good track record against psionics
Surfer and Quasar will be the major factor for team 2's win

To be honest I think it end up being Quasar and Surfer vs Atom and Martian
Atom can beat Quasar
Surfer beats Martian
Surfer beats Atom

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Hellos
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
"From Justice League Generations lost he seems to be at normal levels but I haven't read all of the current issues  I think team 2 takes it "

Okay thanks for the info. =)
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@Hellos said:
" @Cosmic_Falcon said:
"From Justice League Generations lost he seems to be at normal levels but I haven't read all of the current issues  I think team 2 takes it "
Okay thanks for the info. =) "
NP It's probably the best Brightest Day tie right now [IMO]
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@odinforce said:
He already lost - badly - in his own mini. So he isn't even close.
idukid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By idukid

I think people sevearly underrate Nova  

if you look at the last issue of TI you see this 

Now granted Visual energy is not everything but the Energy emited by nova beats that of a cosmic cube. I'm not sure of thermal energy or kinetic but its defiantly something.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@idukid: 

Nova was owned by the Surfer - not a bad thing, since it's the Surfer, but the ones on DC's team are at least capable of holding their own.
odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By odinforce
@JediXMan: full strength?
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@odinforce said:
" @JediXMan: full strength? "
What do you mean?
HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By HellionVulcan
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
" I would also imagine that Atom or Hal could use the radiation that Gladiator is weak against, and Gladaitor doesn't have a good track record against psionics Surfer and Quasar will be the major factor for team 2's win  To be honest I think it end up being Quasar and Surfer vs Atom and Martian Atom can beat Quasar Surfer beats Martian Surfer beats Atom "
How would they know the exact radiation type as only silver surfer knows it out of every one in this fight so how to they gain this knowledge as surfer wouldn't go hey this is his weakness i'll wait until you've beaten him so i can destroy u .
idukid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By idukid
@JediXMan said:
" @idukid:   Nova was owned by the Surfer - not a bad thing, since it's the Surfer, but the ones on DC's team are at least capable of holding their own."

While true that he got owned by surfer he is definatly not in Ronan's league which ive seen stated a few times and was the motivation for that scan. Hal would own him and Atom too probably, but WW and supes would probably be 50/50 MM and him would be a standstill
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@idukid: 

I never said he was in Ronan's league. He's the Cosmic equivalent of a street level, I think.

Superman is on par or better than Hal. Martian Manhunter is probably the most powerful man in DC's team. Wonder Woman might beat Nova as well.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@HellionVulcan said:
" @Cosmic_Falcon said:
" I would also imagine that Atom or Hal could use the radiation that Gladiator is weak against, and Gladaitor doesn't have a good track record against psionics Surfer and Quasar will be the major factor for team 2's win  To be honest I think it end up being Quasar and Surfer vs Atom and Martian Atom can beat Quasar Surfer beats Martian Surfer beats Atom "
How would they know the exact radiation type as only silver surfer knows it out of every one in this fight so how to they gain this knowledge as surfer wouldn't go hey this is his weakness i'll wait until you've beaten him so i can destroy u . "
From what I understand Atom and Hal have a cosmic awareness type ability so they might be able to sense it.  Just like Surfer was able to
idukid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By idukid

Well i put this in the Nova Flash thread so

Hes taking hits form a full confidence strontian  without shields being on. If shields would be on i dont see superman getign through it or WW or MM geting through it an IMP would but thats a different story. 

he blocked a cancerverce quasar hit from 2/3 meters

since quasar attacks with photons which travel at light speed and 3 meters away his reaction time must be at most 10 nano-seconds 

he has shields against MM's telepathy and if mm goes intangible nova cant hurt him. 

He defeated Sphinx by warping through his head he could do that to superman or WW

Hal would be chalanging due to the rings energy at 100% being more than the energy Nova could output during the same time while keepign a shield up
HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By HellionVulcan
@Cosmic_Falcon said:

" @HellionVulcan said:

" @Cosmic_Falcon said:
How would they know the exact radiation type as only silver surfer knows it out of every one in this fight so how to they gain this knowledge as surfer wouldn't go hey this is his weakness i'll wait until you've beaten him so i can destroy u . "
From what I understand Atom and Hal have a cosmic awareness type ability so they might be able to sense it.  Just like Surfer was able to "
any proof of this as Hal cosmic awareness might not work like silver surfers cosmic awareness & i truly doubt in mid battle they'd find out if Quasar is protecting the team throughout battle plus silver surfer can restore any one in this fight back to 100%  as he helped gladiator when he flew a radiation plant into space . .
HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By HellionVulcan
@idukid said:
" Well i put this in the Nova Flash thread so
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Hes taking hits form a full confidence strontian  without shields being on. If shields would be on i dont see superman getign through it or WW or MM geting through it an IMP would but thats a different story. 

he blocked a cancerverce quasar hit from 2/3 meters
No Caption Provided
 since quasar attacks with photons which travel at light speed and 3 meters away his reaction time must be at most 10 nano-seconds   he has shields against MM's telepathy and if mm goes intangible nova cant hurt him.  He defeated Sphinx by warping through his head he could do that to superman or WW Hal would be chalanging due to the rings energy at 100% being more than the energy Nova could output during the same time while keepign a shield up "
Theres a massive Difference between Xenith & gladiator thou gladiator is the most powerful of his race but Xenith is second thou plus it'd be better to use the gladiator/Nova fight also as it shows Nova durability & smarts without worldmind . .
idukid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By idukid
@HellionVulcan:
Not sure i know of when Nova fought Gladiator in the most recent volume?
HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By HellionVulcan
@idukid said:

" @HellionVulcan: Not sure i know of when Nova fought Gladiator in the most recent volume? "

They fought in http://www.comicvine.com/nova-heavy-mettle/37-18970/   even thou he was testing Nova he didn't go gentle on him at all so its a good feat for nova as this fight lasted way longer then his fight with Xenith .

I do think Nova now a days can beat Gladiator/Superman level beings tho
idukid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By idukid

Never seen that before and ya it makes total sense he has much more nova force he can use now than before. 

Thanks for that fight

Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@idukid:  Any proof of Quasars blast ALWAYS going at light speed or faster? Also with that panel Nova could of had his shields up before Quasar blasted him.
idukid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By idukid
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
" @idukid:  Any proof of Quasars blast ALWAYS going at light speed or faster? Also with that panel Nova could of had his shields up before Quasar blasted him. "

Its an assumption based on his blast using photons and photons always moving at the speed of light
Hoboseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Hoboseid

6 vs 5, i give it to Annihilators