• 94 results
#1 Posted by bornstar (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

Random encounter. no prep. only the persons in the pick are fighting in this battle

#2 Posted by robertloucksjr (1670 posts) - - Show Bio

If you are saying all of them against each other I would go DC. DC give out power like it is penny candy. New 52 seems more restrained, but give them time.

#3 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2849 posts) - - Show Bio

DC

#4 Posted by bornstar (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

remember marvel has thanos and dr doom

#5 Posted by Outside_85 (8132 posts) - - Show Bio

@bornstar: But no prep, which also takes the edge off Luthor, but then there's Brainiac.

#6 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8406 posts) - - Show Bio

@bornstar: You can name the characters,because some people would be confused with who is who and which version is this?

Dc Comics

Darkseid

Lex Luthor

Joker

Cheetah (Sebastian Ballesteros)

Grodd

Deathstroke

Solomon Grundy

Brainiac

Giganta

Sinestro

Circe

Captain Cold

Black Manta

Clayface

Cheshire

Cyborgirl (you can see her behind Rhino)

Ra's Al Ghul

and it's seems Hector Hammond (the big head guy below Ra's)

#7 Posted by Floopay (8600 posts) - - Show Bio

Just who is in the picture? I'd go Marvel. With more prep, or maybe a few more actual powerhouses, DC would get this. But I see Doctor Doom, Thanos, Magneto, Juggernaut, Ultron and Carl Creel in that picture.

I see too many powerless street levelers who rely a lot on prep on the DC side.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#8 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19916 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Cold kills all the non-metahuman and some metahuman alike (Marvel) characters in an instant, unless Dr.Doom does something

#9 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4891 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel wins due to Thanos an Doom team up. Darkseid doesn't have enough help.

#10 Posted by BigCimmerian (7852 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel wins because of Doom and Thanos.

#11 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8406 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: With more powerhouses? Really?

@BigCimmerian: @Lone_Wolf_and_Cub: @BlueLantern1995: Dc has Circe a top tier magician,above Doom. Darkseid is above Thanos (depend of the version),he already go toe to toe with Infinity Man and Takion (Higfather and the living embodiment of the Source) and add the New Gods technology. Gorilla Grodd one of the most powerful telepathic/telekinetic being. Brainiac has intelligence above Doom and the others Marvel characters,add his technology. Lex Luthor,even without prep his dangerous he's the few humans that is capable to manipulate/reacreated Brainiac and kryptonian's technology,add his battlesuit he used against Brainiac. Sinestro one of the most trained Lanterns,he was responsibel to kill 300 Green Lanterns by his own and you forgot yellow ring was upgarded? capable to instill fear and being feed by that.

#12 Posted by bornstar (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah dc darkseid's omega beam can defeat a lot of marvel though

#13 Posted by bornstar (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

Dc has Circe a top tier magician,above Doom. Darkseid is above Thanos (depend of the version),he already go toe to toe with Infinity Man and Takion (Higfather and the living embodiment of the Source) and add the New Gods technology. Gorilla Grodd one of the most powerful telepathic/telekinetic being. Brainiac has intelligence above Doom and the others Marvel characters,add his technology. Lex Luthor,even without prep his dangerous he's the few humans that is capable to manipulate/reacreated Brainiac and kryptonian's technology,add his battlesuit he used against Brainiac. Sinestro one of the most trained Lanterns,he was responsibel to kill 300 Green Lanterns by his own and you forgot yellow ring was upgarded? capable to instill fear and being feed by that.

good info

#14 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8406 posts) - - Show Bio

@bornstar: Thanks

#15 Posted by bornstar (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

ppl i am not using the new 52 version. so any version fine except that

#16 Posted by Outside_85 (8132 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: I think it's actually Blockbuster and not Hector Hammond that's running towards Kingpin. While I am not sure how old the picture is, Hammond has been practically immobile for over a decade now.

#17 Posted by TheMinister (1131 posts) - - Show Bio

Dc has this.

#18 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8406 posts) - - Show Bio

@Outside_85: Thanks,I'm got confused with him..because Hammond already used a suit like that and in that picture seems,he has a big head

#19 Posted by AverageMan (138 posts) - - Show Bio

According to the image I'd say DC wins but if it's all villians combined then I'd say Marvel wins.

#20 Posted by nickthedevil (11598 posts) - - Show Bio

The Darkseid/Captain Cold tag-team could damn well solo

#21 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8406 posts) - - Show Bio

@AverageMan: Just Darkseid can solo with Omega Beams,Matter Manipulation,Creating Avatarsor other beings (Like Strayne that match with Takion),empowering the other villains (like he did with Mantis,Mary Marvel,Eclipso and many others) or BFR via Boom Tube (he can open his won Boom tubes) and also has apokoliptian technology,has a otehr advantage

#22 Posted by AverageMan (138 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@AverageMan: Just Darkseid can solo with Omega Beams,Matter Manipulation,Creating Avatarsor other beings (Like Strayne that match with Takion),empowering the other villains (like he did with Mantis,Mary Marvel,Eclipso and many others) or BFR via Boom Tube (he can open his won Boom tubes) and also has apokoliptian technology,has a otehr advantage

#23 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8406 posts) - - Show Bio

@AverageMan: ?

#24 Posted by bornstar (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

The Darkseid/Captain Cold tag-team could damn well solo

not so easy since Thanos and dr doom will be givin dc problems

#25 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8406 posts) - - Show Bio

@bornstar: Darkseid can take both,dues inumerous creating vatars of himself or creating beings like Strayne,that has the same powers of Takion or simply creating a boom tube to BFR all of them. Also Darkseid is knowing to empowering villains,like Mantis,Eclipso and he even empowered Mary Marvel

#26 Posted by bornstar (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@bornstar: Darkseid can take both,dues inumerous creating vatars of himself or creating beings like Strayne,that has the same powers of Takion or simply creating a boom tube to BFR all of them. Also Darkseid is knowing to empowering villains,like Mantis,Eclipso and he even empowered Mary Marvel

i see only giving thanos and dr doom prep is the only way for marvel to win

#27 Posted by XiiX (7434 posts) - - Show Bio

@bornstar said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

Dc has Circe a top tier magician,above Doom. Darkseid is above Thanos (depend of the version),he already go toe to toe with Infinity Man and Takion (Higfather and the living embodiment of the Source) and add the New Gods technology. Gorilla Grodd one of the most powerful telepathic/telekinetic being. Brainiac has intelligence above Doom and the others Marvel characters,add his technology. Lex Luthor,even without prep his dangerous he's the few humans that is capable to manipulate/reacreated Brainiac and kryptonian's technology,add his battlesuit he used against Brainiac. Sinestro one of the most trained Lanterns,he was responsibel to kill 300 Green Lanterns by his own and you forgot yellow ring was upgarded? capable to instill fear and being feed by that.

good info

Agreed. Well said, matches.

#28 Posted by never give up (9490 posts) - - Show Bio

How would Ultron do against brainiac.

#29 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8406 posts) - - Show Bio

@XiiX: Thanks!!!!

@bornstar: Possibly

#30 Posted by bornstar (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

@never give up said:

How would Ultron do against brainiac.

i was wonderin the same thing too

#31 Posted by Relentless1 (233 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL at the DC fanboys, Marvel villains wins.

#32 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8406 posts) - - Show Bio

@Relentless1: Whicht Dc fanboys? I mean if I defend my opinion,I'm a fanboy and you just saying Mravel wins,you're right? One thing you have to learn is to respect people and their opinions, my opinion and that of many here is based on what I read and know about such villains,and besides you do not know what you're commenting, do not know about the characters and not know the people who comment here

If you wat scan I provided to you,all that said I can prove, next time think about it before saying nonsense

#33 Posted by Floopay (8600 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@BigCimmerian: @Lone_Wolf_and_Cub: @BlueLantern1995: Dc has Circe a top tier magician,above Doom. Darkseid is above Thanos (depend of the version),he already go toe to toe with Infinity Man and Takion (Higfather and the living embodiment of the Source) and add the New Gods technology. Gorilla Grodd one of the most powerful telepathic/telekinetic being. Brainiac has intelligence above Doom and the others Marvel characters,add his technology. Lex Luthor,even without prep his dangerous he's the few humans that is capable to manipulate/reacreated Brainiac and kryptonian's technology,add his battlesuit he used against Brainiac. Sinestro one of the most trained Lanterns,he was responsibel to kill 300 Green Lanterns by his own and you forgot yellow ring was upgarded? capable to instill fear and being feed by that.

That's great and all but Lex Luthor has no prep and no prior knowledge, so he isn't making a battle suit out of anything. Thanos is also a powerful telepath and at least matches Darkseid in raw power. Additionally, a good portion of these guys are immune to telepathy. I'm just saying DC has some powerhouses here, but there is what? 2 people on the Marvel side who don't have powers (Bullseye, and Kingpin), and a host of people who should be immune to almost anything the DC team can put out.

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Captain Cold kills all the non-metahuman and some metahuman alike (Marvel) characters in an instant, unless Dr.Doom does something

I think Bullseye and Kingpin are the only two non-metahumans on the Marvel side. And Captain Cold better hope he doesn't hit Creel with that beam, because if he does everyone's in trouble.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#34 Posted by robertloucksjr (1670 posts) - - Show Bio

Now that I actually look at the picture, I would probably go Marvel. I was just talking all Marvel vs all DC villains before. I think the low/mid-level Marvel guys are more useful that their DC counterparts (Tiger Shark/Bullseye/Rhino/Taskmaster over Black Manta/Joker/Giganta/Cheshire). Grodd can be a beast, but Marvel has a lot of guys who are immune to TP (Sabertooth/Ultron/Magneto/Doom(?)) so I think they would have a plan for him.

Dc Comics - Marvel

Darkseid - Thanos

Lex Luthor - Crusher Creel (admantium Ultron should be smart enough to tun him to adamantium)

Joker - Bullseye

Cheetah (Sebastian Ballesteros) (which Cheetah, New 52 is a beast, pre 52 is a kitten) - Dr. Octopus

Grodd - Sabretooth (immune to TP)

Deathstroke - Green Goblin

Solomon Grundy - Juggernaut

Brainiac - Ultron

Giganta - Rhino

Sinestro - Magneto

Circe - Dr. Doom

Captain Cold - Klaw

Black Manta - Tiger Shark

Clayface - Sandman

Cheshire - Taskmaster (Udon)

Cyborgirl (you can see her behind Rhino) - Kingpin

Ra's Al Ghul - Red Skull

and it's seems Hector Hammond (the big head guy below Ra's)

#35 Posted by XiiX (7434 posts) - - Show Bio

@Relentless1 said:

LOL at the DC fanboys, Marvel villains wins.

Flawless logic.

#36 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

if BFR is allowed then DC takes this encounter imo..

#37 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8406 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: Wrong in many areas,Floopay.

Did you saw, I said something he built an armor from nowhere? not .. then assume things .. then, he could already be using it in battle,prep time is overused and a nosense to underestimated or overestimated a character,several times he already fought and won without it. Only to 4 people on Marvel side are immune (Thanos,Ultron,Magneto and Juggernaut because of the helmet),the others are highly resistant or has some resistant,Dc has three top telepath Grodd,Circe and Darkseid. Thanos doesn't matche with Darkseid in many areas,especially matter manipulation/control,he's capable to created motherbox from nowhere and beyond this as I said he can empowered people,you should remember the Genesis crossover when he was able to hold a Godwave Ares or fight with Highftaher Takion (as I said the living embodiment of the Source). All of members of your team aren't immune to matter manipulation,BFR via Boom Tubes and Omega Beam,in character Darkseid would erased them from existence and they can't resist to yellow ring powers it would discover their fears and used against them,also empowered Sinsetro even more and how do you not realize Dc powerhouses can win by speedblitz.

#38 Posted by robertloucksjr (1670 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Who can speedblitz on the DC team besides Cheetah? Sabretooth is immune to TP:

Psionic Resistance:' For a time Sabertooth had trouble with psionic altercations, but became immune to telepathic manipulation after an incident when Wolverine punctured his frontal lobe.this was made evident when Elizabeth Braddock stabbed him in the head with her Psionic katana.

#39 Posted by MonsterStomp (15985 posts) - - Show Bio

Im going with DC. Most of DC's villains are way more ruthless then Marvel anyway.

#40 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

Marvel wins because of Doom and Thanos.

#41 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8406 posts) - - Show Bio

@robertloucksjr: I noticed that you doesn't have much knowledge about Dc's villains. Besides Cheetah:Sinestro,Darkseid and Circe.

Psionic Resistance:' For a time Sabertooth had trouble with psionic altercations, but became immune to telepathic manipulation after an incident when Wolverine punctured his frontal lobe.this was made evident when Elizabeth Braddock stabbed him in the head with her Psionic katana.

Ok he's immune to TP,but isn't immune to telekinesis that would restrain his movement or BFR. Grodd's telepthy isn't restrain to mind control or psonic blast,he can also shutdown people's brain,illusions,can induce temporary mental or physical paralysis,mental sedating and also has the mental detection,he can can sense the presence of another superhuman. Grodd stamina and durability is ridiculous strong,he already takes a speedblitz from Wally, keeps his footing against an arm cyclone, and then takes no real damage from a blast from Fallout--a radioactive guy who kills ordinary humans and melts solid rock in seconds, just by walking past,besides this Grodd used to fighting with people with superspeed and superstrength.

Pre-New 52 Cheetah isn't a kitten,especially Sebastian Ballesteros-the third Cheetah,because his more stronger and faster than Barbara Minerva..because besides doesn't being a female,he offerred a Urzkartaga to become your soldier, gave Ballesteros even more powers at a point he was able to match with Wonder Woman and Superman,and beat Barbara Minerva fully empowered by bthe Greek Furies (she stoled that power from Helena kosmatos).

Circe is a godess-level sorceress and besides this she hs the same Wonder Woman's physical capabilities,She can transform objects and beings into whatever form she desires (like her bestiamorphs) and shen can manipulation the reality (limited),can control and alter people's mind thorught magic,teleportated to another dimension , she already uses her powers to subdued powerful telepaths like Martian Manhunter and steal powers from Wonder Woman,was told that she had lost the powers, but many later stories and during Amazons Attacks is showed she still has WW powers.

Joker can be a normal human,but the big problem is that he always uses the Joker Venom against people,and during the Last Laugh he used another variation that Jokerized half of Dc Universe,driving them virtually into the same condition he was, but with the added benefit of having every single one of them completely loyal to him.

#42 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8406 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: Darkseid can take ou Thanos (and many of Marvel team via Boom Tube or send them thorught the time). Circe can overhwelm Doctor Dooom in magical abilities and Brainica superpass his intelligence and tech

#43 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@jeanroygrant: Darkseid can take ou Thanos (and many of Marvel team via Boom Tube or send them thorught the time). Circe can overhwelm Doctor Dooom in magical abilities and Brainica superpass his intelligence and tech

Dasrkseid can't open boom tubes without prep

#44 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8406 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: I think you can't understand,he doesn't need prep to do it because he can open boom tubes at his will (yeah is one of his powers) and you forgot he's capable to send people throught time,with his omega beams? as he did with Batman,Mister Miracle and Sonny Sumo

#45 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@jeanroygrant: I think you can't understand,he doesn't need prep to do it because he can open boom tubes at his will (yeah is one of his powers) and you forgot he's capable to send people throught time,with his omega beams? as he did with Batman,Mister Miracle and Sonny Sumo

Hmm, than I give this too Team DC Villains

#46 Edited by JTyler01 (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid vs. Thanos - Darkseid

Luthor vs. Doom - Doom

Ra's Al Gul vs. Red Skull - The Skull if he has the Cube

Ultron vs. Brainiac - Brainiac

Joker vs. The Green Goblin - GG, logically, although you never know with Joker

Solomon Grundy vs. Venom - ??? not sure, they kind of cancel each other out, really

Cheshire vs. Bullseye - Bullseye (hint: "and for my next trick...")

Kingpin vs. Blockbuster - Blockbuster

Sabertooth vs. Grodd - Sabertooth. Creed is immune to TP correct? Without that, or at least prep, Grodd isn't much.

Deathstroke vs. Taskmaster - Slade, but he obviously collapses soon after

Sinestro vs. Magneto - Sinestro. More versatility

Circe vs. Absorbing Man - Circe - again due to versatility

Cyborgirl vs. Klaw - I'm not too familiar with either, but I'm going to say Klaw

Giganta vs. Juggernaut - Juggs, FTW

Clayface vs. Sandman - Again don't they basically cancel each other out? Right now, I'll go with Clayface though, but I can be swayed.

Cheetah (Sebastian) vs. Rhino - I'm going with Cheetah, here. Going toe to toe with WW >> Going toe to toe to Spiderman

Tiger Shark vs. Black Manta - Tiger Shark FTW

So they're tied at 8/8, but I'll give it to the DCU. Darkseid's just a beast.

#47 Posted by eternityx (2514 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel. Thanos alone could take Darkseid and a lot of other DC villains.

#48 Edited by JTyler01 (11 posts) - - Show Bio

It really depends on the Thanos vs. DS fight. Whoever wins that matchup can pretty much take everyone else.

#49 Posted by Sprattyyyy (51 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, Marvel curbstomp. Thanos alone can literally take all of the DC villains out.

#50 Edited by NeonPheonix (649 posts) - - Show Bio