• 88 results
thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By thatguy

The only DC member i see losing here is possibly Bizzaro. He would have to bfr Juggs. Other than that, Most of the DC villains can win this.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52  Edited By Killemall

@thatguy said:

The only DC member i see losing here is possibly Bizzaro. He would have to bfr Juggs. Other than that, Most of the DC villains can win this.

And who'd fight BlackHeart and win?????

thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By thatguy

@Killemall said:

@thatguy said:

And who'd fight BlackHeart and win?????

The Guy who ripped out Darkseid's heart. :)

ThatThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By ThatThorFan

BlackHeart solo's basically!

Everyone is going to say.

Ooo here darkseid and barniac go after thanos and he is dead. Well thanos, blackheart, and destroyer can kill Darkseid EASILY! So no matter who you pair off who with, you can still kill someone in a different way by teaming up other people. Of course marvel fans are going to team up marvel villians and kill dc villians and vice versa.

So, lets be honest. I doubt everyone will manage to kill every single Marvel character and leave Blackheart in the end so they can all gang up. What is he just waiting there? Not helping out?

Marvel villians period.

Avatar image for almighty_darkseid
Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

thanos is dead, drax killed him, hes not immortal...

Have you read Thanos imperative?? Drax killed him twice there and he came back to life instantly BECAUSE HE'S IMMORTAL.

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

ob is a one hit kill/erase move... anyone who isnt protected by the source will die... and darkseid will kill odin... hes not much more powerful than darkseid... a thread on that has been done go check it

Firstly OB is not a one hit kill shot, Doomsday has survived it, Hank has survived it, Superman has survived it, Spectre was unharmed by it, it only manage to crack imperix's armor.

Also when has it ever been stated you have to be protected by Source ?? Any proof of this, scan or bio??

Why on earth would Superman be protected by Source when he's not even a new god, why would Doomsday be protected by Source, or Hank or Spectre???

And no Darksied cannot and will not killed Odin, he's a skyfather. Its arguable whether he is a galaxy buster or not but he's far more powerful than Darkseid.

What thread are you talking about, i have myself argued in a thread for more than 13 pages and no, not in comicvine, not in killermovies , people have never reached the conclusion who's more powerful. Some support Darkseid other thanos.

thanos is essentially dead, warlock used the soul gem and turned him into stone

he can come back, but he has to die first and a hit from ob will erase him to make sure he will never come back

didnt doomsday fight a avatar and not the real darkseid and doomsday can evolve and adapt, but im sure if a real darkseid ob hits him, hes gone for sure

and superman was protected by source and hank? when did hank survive it? hank is weak as hell, they arent even on the same level...

darkseid will kill odin, with ob and just google odin vs darkseid...

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#56  Edited By TifaLockhart

@Almighty_Darkseid: I believe Doomsday fought the real deal. Darkseid did mention something about point blank range, but I think it's likely that his Omega Beams failed.

That said, Superman is not saved due to protection from the Source. He's saved by it being DeSaad, or it not being at full power, or Darkseid putting it on a lower setting, or the Entropy Aegis, or that Darkseid needs him alive to fight on his side, or Wonder Woman's bracelets, or in the worst piece of trash ever, it being deflected to hit Darkseid himself - by heatvision which doesn't even make sense.

Hank Henshaw did survive the Omega Beams, but they were not at full power as proven when Darkseid oneshotted him later.

As far as Darkseid killing Marvel's version of Odin, I personally disagree. But I'm with you in that they are definitely a big factor. I think Darkseid could take DC's version of Odin.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By blackadamFTW

@Killemall said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@Killemall: All good points. I feel like Orion would probably BFR in character. He's kind of ruthless.

I have seen few fights with Orion in it.

1. vs Kalibak, where he beat Kalibak because he was skilled didnt use BFR, did come anywhere close to it

2. vs Kalibak again, this time Kalibak wins but states he was tapping into Darksied's powers, no attempt to BFR from Orion.

3. vs Superman (twice), stalemated once and beat superman once never used BFR.

4 vs Doomsday, got curbstomped by Doomsday

So unless he has actually used BFR against anyone in a fight, dont see why that would be considered in character.

Alright, I'm going to switch up Grundy and Doomsday with Braniac who removes Juggs helmet and and telepathically knocks him out or kills him.

You cant kill Juggernaut that's one of his powers. You can KO him telepathically and i see Braniac being able to KO him, although there has been instance were Superman has resisted his PSI bolts.

If Brainiac is now fighting Juggs, Grundy and Doomsday beat Ultron and whoever pretty easily and team up to beat Thanos.

Whats stopping Thanos from putting up his shield and BFRing Grundy and Doomsday one after another? Also give the fact that Thanos was able to one shot Lord - Mar Vell who one shotted Magus (someone powerful enough to teleport planets 6 of them i think), silver surfer and stomped BRB and Nova Prime together, done see Grundy lasting a lot against thanos. Doomsday, well H/P version would probably beat him but can be BFRed, other version would struggle against current Thanos.

You did not even address Destroyer? Someone who's much more powerful than Thor dont see why he couldnt take anyone else alone.

The real problem here is Blackheart. He might (probably) will give Marvel the win if there's no PIS.

I am glad we agree here.

I think Darkseid is stopping Thanos from BFR's Grundy and Doomsday. He would either prevent Thanos from doing it or just teleport them back.

Destroyer can't really be beaten with BFR, if Orion won't do it, that only leaves Darkseid, who would be preoccupied fighting Thanos. So I guess, he'll fight some dudes until DS can come around and BFR him.

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#58  Edited By The_Thunderer

@Almighty_Darkseid: I edited cos i left out destroyer, so it was destroyer and thanos vs darkseid, and the team stomped-quickly then those 2 help the others, im pretty sure apoc can take of himself

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Killemall

@thatguy said:

The Guy who ripped out Darkseid's heart. :)

Now i am confused, who has ripped out Darkseid's heart??

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

thanos is essentially dead, warlock used the soul gem and turned him into stone

You are talking about something that happened ages ago, while i am saying Thanos ever since Thanos Imperative (assuming he doesnt get retconned in the current issue is immortal at the moment). Adam Warlock turned him into stone a long time ago, now he is even immune to transmuation after Thanos Quest 2.

So either you need to grab the whole issue of Thanos Imperative which is Thanos most recent story line (not including Avengers Initative where thanos has just appeared and hasnt done anything).

he can come back, but he has to die first and a hit from ob will erase him to make sure he will never come back

Things are different now, he has been BANNED from death's realm and hence cannot die. You seem to have fallen back on Thanos's stories reading Thanos imperative would help.

When has OB ever erased anyone of Superman level out of existence?

didnt doomsday fight a avatar and not the real darkseid and doomsday can evolve and adapt, but im sure if a real darkseid ob hits him, hes gone for sure

No he didnt.

and superman was protected by source and hank? when did hank survive it? hank is weak as hell, they arent even on the same level...

Firstly i would love to see a scan saying this. Secondly, why on earth would source protect Superman, source is a part of presence and is the power source of the new gods. Superman is not a new God.

darkseid will kill odin, with ob and just google odin vs darkseid...

There are more than 3 threads including Darkseid and ODin in comicvine. Also if you are going to say OB kills Odin then well you are just being a fanboy and i should stop debating right here.

@blackadamFTW said:

I think Darkseid is stopping Thanos from BFR's Grundy and Doomsday. He would either prevent Thanos from doing it or just teleport them back.

Destroyer can't really be beaten with BFR, if Orion won't do it, that only leaves Darkseid, who would be preoccupied fighting Thanos. So I guess, he'll fight some dudes until DS can come around and BFR him.

Well cant comment on Darkseid preventing thanos, but if you let Destroy fight other beings, he is going to be knocking out a lot of them. IF not one, 2 or 3 full blast from Destroyer's visor should KO even the likes of Doomsday and Black Adam.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By TifaLockhart

@Killemall: He's referring to Orion ripping out Darkseid's heart in Countdown.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Killemall

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

@Killemall: He's referring to Orion ripping out Darkseid's heart in Countdown.

Oh yeah, well havent read the issue everyone keeps sayings its PIS.

Orion has been beaten by Darkseid, Doomsday, Kalibak (with access to Darkseid's powers) so i dont see him doing much against someone like Blackheart.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By TifaLockhart

@Killemall: Orion is destined to kill Darkseid.

Jack Kirby's Fourth World by John Byrne touched on the fact that only Darkseid's son can ultimately defeat Darkseid. I know that's shaky, but in Legion of Super-heroes, young Darkseid specifically mentions the prophesy when he kills old Darkseid using Orion's Astro-Force. He even wonders why he kept Orion alive, when Orion would kill him. This is further supported by the fact that the Spectre cannot kill Darkseid, because that would mean that the Spectre would become ruler of Apokolips.

So I personally don't think it's PIS. I think of it like an implied Drax/Thanos relationship, just not as blatant.

BAUagent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By BAUagent

I go for the DC villains cuz I know them better.

Guardian_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Guardian_Prime

OK, sorry guys. I forgot to mention no BFR. And the setting would take place on Darkseid's planet, but he can't use his army or any resources. There is a week prep.

Masterr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Masterr

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Orion isn't a villain is he? Am I the first to notice this?

Anyway, I say DC wins although I'm curious as to how Blackheart could be defeated. Doomsday could take on a few of them by himself, DS can OB a few of them as well.

Edit: Never mind, I just went through the whole thread. In this case, things could get more balanced, still leaning towards DC. It would be an awesome fight.

Guardian_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Guardian_Prime

I changed Orion to Zod.

sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#67  Edited By sa5m

@The Average Bear said:

DC pretty easily

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Killemall

@sa5m said:

@The Average Bear said:

DC pretty easily

How do they deal with Blackheart??? (i am assuming for this battle he isnt a victim of PIS)

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it could go either way

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel wins

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Thanos>Darkseid

Ultron>Brainiac

BlackHeart>>>Zod

Destroyer<Black Adam

Juggernaut>Bizzaro(IMO)

Apocalypse<Doomsday

Apox>Solomon Grundy

Abomination>Mongul

Marvel ends up with the win

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By dondave

Brainiac causes a Supernova.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless BFR is allowed, not sure who will be able to take out Destroyer.

scouts1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 2

DC because there villains have more success

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#75  Edited By Gizmorino

D.C

Avatar image for thesacredonewithin
TheSacredOneWithin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juggernaut godstomp solos every single one them, cytorrak shall give him the might to slay them all- and then proberly teamkill all the marvel villains too. so basically juggernaut solos every single one of them

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By lol

@lol said:

Marvel wins

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel Villains.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC!

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggernaut solos

Destroyer could solo

Blackheart definitely solos

Marvel wins easily

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dc

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid has feats that put him at or slightly above Thanos without plot devices. Pac stomps Grundy, and overall DC has more wins after the first pairing off. The only one who MAY beat Blackheart is DS with his omega effect, but it is dicey.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

Why was this Bumped. Blackheart solos all day every day.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By lol

@xiix said:

Marvel Villains.

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points