#1  Edited By XiiX
Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@xiix: Personally could see surfer having a chance to solo add in sentry and thor and its a mismatch

Avatar image for flashgreatersigneveryone
FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oh geez this isn't going to be good,

anyways thor is outclassed team Dc is too fast for thor but then again you have surfer who can drain SBP if he doesn't get jumped and sentry who is basically superman i say Team Dc due to the useless member on team Marvel

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC villains

@thetruebarryallen @killemall @new_world_order and @frozen this debate will interest you guys quite well.Hopefully this turns out well...

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@reaverlation: Thor could potentially just BFR everyone here, as long as someone can shield him from a blitz. Surfer might be up for it.

@flashgreatersigneveryone: Actually Surfer can likewise empower Thor, giving him his own powers. Think of a superfast Thor, with extra power cosmic, and with a hammer that can do f*&k all, in a thread that says win by any means.

Scary indeed.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: Or Prime just vaporizes the Marvel team with his heat vision alone :P

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: AH yes - Surfer solo'ing someone that he stalemated before...

Marvel team might win this - but Surfer doesn't solo.

Avatar image for flashgreatersigneveryone
FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: Thor could potentially just BFR everyone here, as long as someone can shield him from a blitz. Surfer might be up for it.

@flashgreatersigneveryone: Actually Surfer can likewise empower Thor, giving him his own powers. Think of a superfast Thor, with extra power cosmic, and with a hammer that can do f*&k all, in a thread that says win by any means.

Scary indeed.

i'm assuming this is going to be an in character fight in which case there will be no team work for either side just striaght up 1v1s

team Dc is going to insta blitz obviously.. and SBP is going to insta blitz the strongest (or who looks the strongest ) we can all agree that thor's beefy a** looks the strongest so as soon as the fight starts thor dies, then we have a 3v2 in where on one side we have bloodthirsty SBP, superman (basically) and superman (with lightning bolts) vs Pacifist norrin and Superman ( with nice hair )

Team Dc wins due to useless marvel team member

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: crossovers are not canon, if we use crossovers then venom stomped superman

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: I can't hear you over the sound of this being Canon.

No Caption Provided

Hal Jordan w/Parallax had chased Cyborg Superman across the universe and even into another - it's referenced AFTER the crossover - so if anything it's confirmed canon for DC - meaning that it's canon FOR Cyborg Superman that he's fought on par with Silver Surfer.

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: but its not canon for silver surfer,for all we know its an alternate version of silver surfer and not 616 silver surfer unless it states 616 universe and is a confirmed canon source of marvel then it is not canon

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: but its not canon for silver surfer,for all we know its an alternate version of silver surfer and not 616 silver surfer unless it states 616 universe and is a confirmed canon source of marvel then it is not canon

It doesn't matter if it's not canon for Surfer - I'm showing you an instance in which Cyborg Superman was able to go head to head with Silver Surfer and the feat is canon for HIM.

Even if it's an "alternate" version of Silver Surfer [ which it isn't ] it's still Cyborg Superman fighting someone with exactly the same stats and power set as the Silver Surfer that's in this fight.

Surfer can't solo that DC team - Surfer can't even come CLOSE to solo'ing that DC team.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: Did you forget that Surfer can turn them in breakfast?!

The Silver Pancake - oh I forgot!

Quick Question - did someone actually use that as an argument in a thread and now you're saying that to rag on them, or were pancakes the first thing you though of when Surfers Matter Manip' was brought up XD

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: With the solar-energy from Prime, it's sure to be packed with loads of Vitamin-D.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Marvel Heroes. Silver Surfer gives them the big advantage.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think I'll give my official vote to the DC heroes - Thor is the weakest link here - and I don't see Sentry & Surfer bringing down Henshaw, Adam, and SBP.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By XiiX

@reaverlation: @thetruebarryallen: I came up with it because another user would often genuinely claim Silver-Surfer's matter-manipulation was so predominately a game changer, that he'd "turn them into chickens" or "a toaster".

Whole teams of high-end superheroes and dudes like Despero.

I sh!t you not.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix said:

@reaverlation: @thetruebarryallen: I came up with it because another user would often genuinely claim Silver-Surfer's matter-manipulation was so predominately a game changer, that he'd "turn them into chickens" or "a toaster".

I sh!t you not.

Ah yes - I remember the countless time's that Surfer has turned his foes into a Toaster, such a frequent move of his.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix: His solar suit also provided a small compartment for snacks like cheezits

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By reaverlation

@xiix said:

I sh!t you not.

I remember chickens but a f*kin toaster? LMAO

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Can Surfer be beaten by brute force?

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC team in a tough fight

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

Can Surfer be beaten by brute force?

I'm fairly sure he can - I'm not a Surfer Expert but I've seen it argued plenty of times.

If he can't then Cyborg Superman has no problem draining his energy source - the Power Cosmic, considering Cyborg Superman can adapt to the battle & create weapons [ pretty much instantly ] to target a foes weakness.

He had something built into him that allowed him to track the energy signature that Blue Energy Superman gave off so he could absorb that energy specifically to trap him.

I see no reason why Henshaw couldn't create something in the midst of battle to deal with Surfer's energy - especially since I'm pretty sure Doom's been able to mess with the Power Cosmic before.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By reaverlation
No Caption Provided

Those 2 pancakes are Prime and Adam and the sauce, frosting and bananas are Henshaw.Surfer solos via IHOP!

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By reaverlation
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@killemall: Or Prime just vaporizes the Marvel team with his heat vision alone :P

Vaporize one who flies through the core of a sun just to chill out?

There is a more recent instance where Silver Surfer was basically chilling inside the Sun while Galactus was feeding on it.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By reaverlation

@killemall: Well rookie lanterns have no problem and neither does Superman but his heat vision kills them (well not Superman but Prime in a weakened state made a clean hole in Superman's shoulder like nothing and also Superman's hand) effortlessly.Imagine a wide spread.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#30  Edited By patrat18
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation said:

Vaporize one who flies through the core of a sun just to chill out?

There is a more recent instance where Silver Surfer was basically chilling inside the Sun while Galactus was feeding on it.

I'm not picking a side but this should be irrelevant. Prime's heat vision went right through Superman and Superman has not only survived going through a star, it was a red star that depowered him in the process.

Avatar image for mightyrearranger
mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

Yeah, I'm not seeing anything on the Marvel side that can sink Hank Henshaw for good. He's survived transmutation/matter-manipulation before.

Tyger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Superboy Prime has his armor, DC team. Going to take too much to get the armor off for the three of them.

Without the Armor, Surfer takes advantage of his radiation weakness to put him down.

Henshaw, I think, actually goes down fairly quickly to Mjolnir, in a manner similar to Electro. Absorb and fire at the other two like a weapon instead of off into space. Once he reforms, rinse and repeat.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyger said:

If Superboy Prime has his armor, DC team. Going to take too much to get the armor off for the three of them.

Without the Armor, Surfer takes advantage of his radiation weakness to put him down.

Henshaw, I think, actually goes down fairly quickly to Mjolnir, in a manner similar to Electro. Absorb and fire at the other two like a weapon instead of off into space. Once he reforms, rinse and repeat.

Thor doesn't have the consistent reaction times to keep up with Henshaw in combat - especially since Henshaw could just do what he did to ROD Doomsday.

Except for the fact that Thor wouldn't reform.

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix said:

I sh!t you not.

Oh yeah!!! that guy on that thread with silver surfer and despero that proved that he can beat despero and zatanna and then you just stopped talking to him! He's really sad that you stopped talking to him, you know how I know that because I am him, wierd right. Well guess what hombre? you cannot prove that durability has to do with durability and even going by yout logic silver surfer manipulated adamantium which is much more durable than a despero.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jbourne_32: Despero actually has full molecular control of his body due to the fact that he was able to reform himself from a formless consciousness & regenerate from a disembodied head.

Also reading you comment this part makes no sense:

you cannot prove that durability has to do with durability

Durability has nothing to do with durability?

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver Surfer has survived (and remained conscious throughout) being atomized. So unless Prime's heat vision has anti-regenerative capabilities, I don't see him one shotting.

That being said, Thor is still a big slow couch potato, so it's a tough decision.

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jbourne_32: Despero actually has full molecular control of his body due to the fact that he was able to reform himself from a formless consciousness & regenerate from a disembodied head.

my bad but transmutation having nothing to do with durability. If regeneration had to do with resisting matter manipulation then why couldnt wolverine just regenerate from being turned into a duck. I do not really understand what reforming himself from a formless consciousness means. If you do not have a form then how can you reform?

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Greendevil
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Sentry got blown to pieces by Molecule man. He returns and repays him with a massive STOMP, and created life out of nowhere in his hands.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Sentry curbstomping a herald and breaking his cosmic/ planet busting axe like nothing.

Sentry and Surfer can take on any of the villain team and prevail. Thor would get stomped by SBP and loose to CBS.

Thor vs BA is close though, with the edge to BA. This will be a hard and long fight and could go either way.

Imo Marvel wins at the end of the day!

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Apocalypse3

Team marvel in close fight

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greendevil: That Molecule Man feat would be impressive if he wasn't nerfed to heck.

Sentry and Surfer can take on any of the villain team and prevail. Thor would get stomped by SBP and loose to CBS.

Thor gets stomped by SBP and gets stomped by CBS - Thor is the weakest combatant here, and CBS is Superman without any of his weaknesses and without the ability to fatigue.

Surfer gets drained by CBS - Sentry gets pummeled once CBS, SBP, and BA attack him at once.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen said:

my bad but transmutation having nothing to do with durability. If regeneration had to do with resisting matter manipulation then why couldnt wolverine just regenerate from being turned into a duck. I do not really understand what reforming himself from a formless consciousness means. If you do not have a form then how can you reform?

No - transmutation has nothing to do with the toughness of ones outer layer, but when you're dealing with someone who has complete molecular control over their body transmutation isn't going to do much.

As for the formless consciousness - what's there not to understand?

Through some plot related instance Despero's entire body was destroyed; however, his consciousness [ thoughts and memories ] was still active. Out of the pure hatred he had/has for the Justice League he willed himself a new body.

Henshaw's the same way - his body can be destroyed but his consciousness can be transferred from machine to machine - no matter how simple or advanced the machine is.

Also - when the dickens was Wolverine turned into a duck?

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

DC Team. SBP is too much.

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Jbourne_32

@jbourne_32 said:

@thetruebarryallen said:

No - transmutation has nothing to do with the toughness of ones outer layer, but when you're dealing with someone who has complete molecular control over their body transmutation isn't going to do much.

As for the formless consciousness - what's there not to understand?

Through some plot related instance Despero's entire body was destroyed; however, his consciousness [ thoughts and memories ] was still active. Out of the pure hatred he had/has for the Justice League he willed himself a new body.

Henshaw's the same way - his body can be destroyed but his consciousness can be transferred from machine to machine - no matter how simple or advanced the machine is.

Also - when the dickens was Wolverine turned into a duck?

No Caption Provided

Rearranging your molecules into your body is much more difficult than assembling your body from scratch. Imagine having to diassemble something then reassemble it, compared to assembling it at the beginning. Here is the scan of wolverine being turned into a duck/chicken thing, you'd think he could come up with a better comeback then that was mean

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jbourne_32: So how many times has Surfer turned someone into a duck in the middle of a fight - in fact, how many times has Surfer turned someone into an inanimate object while in the middle of battle to claim a victory?

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Jbourne_32

@jbourne_32: So how many times has Surfer turned someone into a duck in the middle of a fight - in fact, how many times has Surfer turned someone into an inanimate object while in the middle of battle to claim a victory?

Are you serious? lets just put it this way, just as many times as despero has reformed his body or the flash has performed an infinite mass punch

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team DC without a lot of difficulty. Superboy Prime could definitely handle Thor or Sentry on his own, even both at the same time with some difficulty. Black Adam could beat SS in a good fight. Cyborg Superman could definitely help with either team member.

dcandmarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC team wins Too much strength and Speed

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen said:

Are you serious? lets just put it this way, just as many times as despero has reformed his body or the flash has performed an infinite mass punch

Of course I'm serious - Despero has reformed his body ONCE [ twice if you count regenerating from a head ] because his body has only been destroyed that many times.

Flash has used the IMP multiple times - whenever he punches something at near lightspeed it'll be an IMP.

You're trying to use a scan of Surfer turning Wolverine into a duck - which seems like Surfer is doing it as a joke in the first place - and passing it off as it's a general battle tactic that he uses all the time.