Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@kidman560:

thats his weakness though doesnt odin control the destroyer armor? so if Amazo copies its powers would it not be able to be controlled by Odin?

Normally. But Professor Ivo in his evil brilliance gave Amazo 2 powers of his own (outside of his Absorption Cells): Vulnerability Immunity and Power Amplification. This is why back when Power Rings were vulnerable to yellow and needed to be recharged every 24 hours, Amazo's ring conveniently forgot these details. When using Martian Manhunter's TP, TK, shape-shifting, etc.. , he could do so WHILE also using Firestorm's powers, and so on. His ability to actually boost the power(s) he's stolen makes him even more dangerous.

IMO.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

#52  Edited By kidman560

@heraldofganthet: your post seems legit and makes sense... except for one thing. Firestorms powers have very little to do with fire. Firestorm manipulates matter. the rest of it makes sense though

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and die horribly.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560:

your post seems legit and makes sense... except for one thing. Firestorms powers have very little to do with fire. Firestorm manipulates matter. the rest of it makes sense though

Agreed. I'm just remembering the fact that the artist on that particular issue chose to illustrate Firestorm's nuclear blasts (coming from Amazo's hands) as his trademarked "Atom-Bursts" around his wrists with a more Human Torch-style blast being fired in the JLA's general direction. But he's also used Fire's and Firehawk's powers as well so he's utilized some versatility over the years to be sure (lol)!

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

@kidman560:

your post seems legit and makes sense... except for one thing. Firestorms powers have very little to do with fire. Firestorm manipulates matter. the rest of it makes sense though

Agreed. I'm just remembering the fact that the artist on that particular issue chose to illustrate Firestorm's nuclear blasts (coming from Amazo's hands) as his trademarked "Atom-Bursts" around his wrists with a more Human Torch-style blast being fired in the JLA's general direction. But he's also used Fire's and Firehawk's powers as well so he's utilized some versatility over the years to be sure (lol)!

oh ok i just wanted to make sure you knew that... for some reason people believe that Aquaman could beat firestorm because of the water. i wanted to kill myself after i heard that. anyways getting off topic slightly

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@kidman560:

oh ok i just wanted to make sure you knew that... for some reason people believe that Aquaman could beat firestorm because of the water. i wanted to kill myself after i heard that. anyways getting off topic slightly

Oh yeah, I'm up to speed. But as far as the other thing with Firestorm and Aquaman, PUT THE KNIFE DOWN!!!!!;) Arthur's best bet there would be an all out TP assault to win the day. And he'd better do it quickly. IMO.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asgard wins

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lol said:

Asgard wins

How?

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By KaraZor-el

Asgard gets wrecked. Theyre a bunch of weaklings. Only odin is a problem.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#62  Edited By Onemoreposter

@beautifulrevery:My decision remains unchanged. Odin solos

Well, maybe. Maybe not...

@wardemon32:Well there's Amazo that can copy powers at any given time..

This is a VERY real possibility, even probability. He has absorbed the powers of gods before (like when he absorbed the powers of Hourman 1,000,000 after Metron further endowed him with his own powers and entrusted him with guardianship of the Worlogog before willingly entering the Source) He had already absorbed more than half of Hourman 1,000,000's power (including the freaking Worlogog!) mid battle before Hourman pulled a victory out of his you know where at the last possible moment, trapping Amazo in the time stream temporarily. He could dupe all of the Asgardians first before taking it to Odin, or he could go straight to the "Head of the Class" and duplicate Odin's power. With magic resistant allies like Superman-Prime, Circe, and Black Adam potentially backing him up, the only possible threat(s) to him would be Thor and/or Odin. I say Black Adam and Thor cancel each other out. Cyborg Superman is a contender here as well. Its been proven that Odin can be concussed hard enough to be knocked unconscious, so Zoom shouldn't be overlooked here either, as IMP's could be on the table.

@oceanmaster21: circe cud make all the asgardian men fall in love with her then ita just odin

This is also a very real possibility for her (in character) under non-Bloodlusted conditions. Under the conditions in this OP, it just might be her first move. This would make the battle "DC Villains and all of Asgard's Males vs Odin, Sif, and the Valkyries." Not pleasant. Not pleasant at all.

Love the first part of the argument. As for Cy-Supe, he can take control of all tech in Asgard and turn it against the realm. Will he do this in character? Eh 50/50 chance.

However, as stated above. In character Amazo and Prof Zoom present a damn good challenge for Odin.

killraven4334

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By killraven4334

DC villains lose to asgardian army. Loki tricks Dc villians to fighting themselves, Heimdall BFRS them to Museplhim, Enhantress seduces Superboy Prime, Or Odin solos, if you don't think Odin solos, Odin in destroyer armor with odin sword solos, if Thor dies, Odin in destroyer armor with odinsword and mjolnir solos.

bottom line, more ways for Asgard than DC, DC has no answer to Odin, period, no answer to BFR, and no asnwer to the sheer numbers that Asgard can rally.

VinnyLT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only way they would be able to "invade" asgard is if Odin is in the Odinsleep. so doesnt that defeat the inclusion of Odin defending?

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Enchantress fights Circe.

Thor fights Doomsaday.

Loki and Executioner fights Bizzaro.

Odin fights the rest.

Odin does a lot of one-shotting.

The biggest problem for Odin IMO, is Zoom, Superboy Prime, Amazo and Fenrus; but Odin can handle them.

Asgard wins, just.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onemoreposter:

Love the first part of the argument. As for Cy-Supe, he can take control of all tech in Asgard and turn it against the realm. Will he do this in character? Eh 50/50 chance.

However, as stated above. In character Amazo and Prof Zoom present a damn good challenge for Odin.

1. Thank you!;)
  2. As a high level technopath, he would seek to assimilate any tech he could find (if there's any to be found in Asgard...). But his Kryptonite resistant baseline powerset (without Superman's legendary restraint in using it) is also a problem. And yes while Odin is the MVP for his race, he's got some problems here. If the Asgardian's win here at all, they do so with heavy, heavy casualties.

Darkgenex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The allfather readies his pimp hand

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers