• 62 results
#1 Posted by Doomnaut (2337 posts) - - Show Bio

DC Villain Team

Darkseid (Post Crisis)

Doomsday (Hunter/Prey)

Larfleeze (Pre-New 52)

H'el (New 52)

Sinestro Corps (Sinestro, Superboy Prime, Cyborg Superman, Parallax (Rayner) and Mongul)

Atrocitus (Pre-New)

Black Adam (World War III)

Lobo (Pre-New 52)

Marvel Villain Team

Thanos

Cull Obsidian (Ebony Maw, Black Dwarf, Supergiant, Corvus Glaive, and Proxima Midnight)

Gorr The God Butcher

Sentry (Death Seed)

Phoenix Five (Cyclops, Emma Frost, Namor, Magik, and Colossus)

Scenario

Win by death or knockout

No prep or BFR

Bloodlust on

Both teams start 25 miles apart

Planet is indestructible

Setting

Who wins?

#2 Posted by DeathandGrim (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

I dunno, the lanterns are going to be very difficult. But I think you've stacked DC with too many physical powerhouses versus the versatility of the Marvel team.

#4 Posted by dondave (39688 posts) - - Show Bio

I dunno, the lanterns are going to be very difficult. But I think you've stacked DC with too many physical powerhouses versus the versatility of the Marvel team.

#5 Posted by reaverlation (18222 posts) - - Show Bio

I always like seeing Hank Henshaw in battles.Well like what said earlier it's physicality vs versatility.I'll go DC not sure

#7 Posted by godzilla44 (4161 posts) - - Show Bio

This will be one brutal fight but I think I'll decide with DC team but it will a close with the lanterns and darkseid being the biggest factors

#8 Posted by thanosii (1416 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough really tough but in the end the Phoenix five WILL become Dark Phoenix and it solos.

Dark Sentry vs He'l is cool though

#10 Posted by godzilla44 (4161 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanosii said:

Tough really tough but in the end the Phoenix five WILL become Dark Phoenix and it solos.

Dark Sentry vs He'l is cool though

what are the feats for phoenix five just wondering I never really got into those comics

#12 Posted by RetconCrisis (4672 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll go with DC. Superboy Prime, Hank Henshaw, Parallax, H'el, Larfleeze, and H/P DD can take out most of the Marvel team except Gorr and Thanos. But the two can get overwhelmed by numbers of the DC powerhouses. Larfleeze can spam constructs and can never run out of minions because of his unlimited battery-ring energy.

#13 Posted by Doomnaut (2337 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by RomulusAugustus (276 posts) - - Show Bio

DC team. Darkseid is the most dangerous, then Larfleeze, then Atros, then Lobo etc etc. Thanos is probably the most powerful of all of the assailants, but his backup isn't comparable to Darkseid's

#15 Posted by darkcomicmaster (268 posts) - - Show Bio

DC FTW

#16 Posted by New_World_Order (13893 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Edited by New_World_Order (13893 posts) - - Show Bio

@romulusaugustus said:

DC team. Darkseid is the most dangerous, then Larfleeze, then Atros, then Lobo etc etc. Thanos is probably the most powerful of all of the assailants, but his backup isn't comparable to Darkseid's

Superboy Prime is more dangerous than Larfleeze or Atroticus or Lobo.

#18 Edited by RomulusAugustus (276 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by green_skaar (5733 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a tough one. DC has a ton of power-houses, but Thanos + Gorr + DSS is very formidable. The wild card is Death Seed Sentry. We really don't know the limits of his power. Assuming he still has top-tier molecule manipulation, he'd be very very dangerous.

#20 Posted by patrat18 (11584 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by New_World_Order (13893 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (7636 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

#23 Posted by Primebonnick (3535 posts) - - Show Bio

wow this is tough i mean both sides have a member thay cannot stay dead for long i.e sentry, phoenix, doomsday parralax. I will give it to DC He'L Prime and doomsday just sells it for me.

#24 Posted by lol (5445 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by Spiderman1997 (1336 posts) - - Show Bio

Great fight no doubt. While DC has some real serious physical powerhouses and even a few power-wielders, I am gonna go w/ Marvel because Pheonix 5 will probably be the deciding factor aside from that Gorr was just downright insane in the godbomb arc.

#26 Posted by BeaconofStrength (8502 posts) - - Show Bio

Gonna have to side with the Marvel team. Every Phoenix member they take down makes the others stronger.

#27 Posted by The Stegman (28100 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know man, this really could go either way. As someone else said, it's DC's strength vs Marvel's versatility.

#28 Posted by Jslayer11 (180 posts) - - Show Bio

DC. Their team has the physical dominance and also the lanterns bring the versatility that would be needed. Marvel won't be able to do much but some of these single fights would be cool.

#29 Posted by dondave (39688 posts) - - Show Bio

Team DC

#30 Edited by Killerwasp (9523 posts) - - Show Bio

This will be one brutal fight but I think I'll decide with DC team but it will a close with the lanterns and darkseid being the biggest factors

#31 Posted by barstool4 (13 posts) - - Show Bio

DC darkseid could hold off Thanos for quite a while. Doomsday and the lantern corps would have a tough time with the phoenix five and sentry. While H'el, black atom and lobo could defeat cull obsidian and gorr.

#32 Posted by crest (270 posts) - - Show Bio

@barstool4:

i realy dont know on this battle looks like a win for dc, but as someone said dark Phoenix. Anyways reason i tagged you is i dont see dd and the corps standing long vs the Phoenix 5 and sentry especially as rings run low on power and the 5 actually get stronger as the battle progresses! (lanterns ring power is always a concern in these big battles)

then its whoever is still alive from h,el black atom and lobo against dark what is left (and more powerful) of the phonix 5 and thanos

probably h,el and black atom i could see gorr taking lobo out on his way down to those 3 the cult wont last to long but will take some effort

#33 Posted by Justanotheromnipotentguy12 (49 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel really close fight though

#34 Posted by Justanotheromnipotentguy12 (49 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel really close fight though

#35 Edited by Beware_My_Power (4193 posts) - - Show Bio

In b4 "Thanos Solos"

#36 Edited by Experio (18205 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#37 Posted by XiiX (10496 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by Tyger (1398 posts) - - Show Bio

There are... a LOT of variables. Does Gor manage to take out Darkseid and possibly Black Adam before getting hit by Doomsday? How fast do the power rings run out of charge vs how long the fight lasts? Bloodlusted, are the DC side going to be able to coordinate their attacks well enough to simultaneously take out each of the P5?

#39 Posted by Apocalypse3 (2407 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by Night4345 (6904 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd give it to DC with the Lanterns being MVPs. Thanos' backup isn't up to snuff in this battle and Larfeeze's construct spam and the power of the Sinestro Corp pulls the win for me. This big of a battle is always up for interpretation though.

#41 Posted by Homer_X (1669 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by comic_book_fan (6332 posts) - - Show Bio

phoenix 5 and thanos is enough to win here.

#43 Posted by Jacthripper (9758 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel, biggest reason being that Lanterns only seem to have limited TP protection and the Phoenix is literally the Psionic Energy of Marvel. Once the Lantern are TP'ed the rest go down pretty quick

#44 Posted by dondave (39688 posts) - - Show Bio

@jacthripper Only Emma had offensive TP IIRC and Red Hulk resisted her.

#45 Edited by Cregan_Stark (2493 posts) - - Show Bio

Good fight but I'm going with team Marvel

#46 Posted by Jacthripper (9758 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Really? Thats either PIS on Rulks part, or Emma is really weak, which wouldn't make sense

#47 Posted by cmyers1980 (312 posts) - - Show Bio

The team that Sentry is on.

#48 Posted by pikachumonster (3123 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Edited by SHAZAM117 (4814 posts) - - Show Bio

This is tough!!

I'm leaning towards team MARVEL. Death Sentry and the PHX5 would be a problem. Nothing really seems to be able to actually hurt Death Sentry seeing as he can just instantly regen and the Phoenix 5 members will go down until one one member is left with the full Phoenix Force. Though they have crazy strength, nobody on team DC is a omnipotent level force to counter the eventually full Phoenix.

EDIT: Oops, I see Parallax in there with the other Yellow Lanterns. Team DC for the slight majority

#50 Posted by lol (5445 posts) - - Show Bio