Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By jobbernos

@Killemall said:

@jobbernos said:

from the looks of his face he clearly looks hurt to me but since you say getting hit by weaker characters isnt jobbing then why do people call darkseid a jobber?

Hurt is one thing, people generally call you a jobber when you lose against people you should not. Darkseid is called Jobber because he lost against Superman.

Also you are going by the look on his face, not including the fact that the whole match was meant to be close to impress Lady Death, that was Thanos whole point.

and its funny how your only talking about 3 scans when i saw at least 20 scans of jobbernos jobbing like the one where he got beat by adam warlock who hes deeply afraid of and the one with drax so nice try your only cherry picking which scans to defend.

The thread that you gave me had 3 scans of Thanos rest were of Luke Cage and Abstracts. If you can find me more scans from Thanos jobbing i am pretty sure i can address them.

Adam Warlock has never actually beaten Thanos in a fight, apart from the Synthetic Gem Saga were after coming out of the soul gem, he apparently has the power of all 6 gem for a short time. Thats too much powers.

Drax scan, which scan are you talking about. I assume you are talking about when Thanos was killed by Drax while trying to help Galactus. The point was Drax attack him from behind and Drax is Thanos's kryptonite. Had there been more scans in the site that i could find i am sure i would address them as well.

he lost lost to superman only twice once due to pis and the other bad writting yet hes a jobber...

and its on the same website i gave you just click back.

adam warlock beat thanos with one gem before. and so did squirrel girl, and odin, and galactus.

yes drax killed thanos hes a jobber especially when thanos is till dead now.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#102  Edited By Killemall

@jobbernos said:

he lost lost to superman only twice once due to pis and the other bad writting yet hes a jobber...

You asked me why Darkseid is considered a jobber and i gave you the reason. I have never called Darkseid a jobber and i was among few people trying to defend Darkseid when people started saying Thanos would stomp that jobber, but thats a different thing.

Also Superman has outright beaten Darkseid twice, he has got the better of Darkseid before Darkseid used plot in 2 other instances. Darkseid has also lost to Doomsday.

As far as before Bendis's pointless retconned is concerned, Thanos was held in higher regards than Darkseid in Marvel. But i still strongly believe calling both a jobber is wrong.

My bad you told me to click forward i kept clicking forward.

1. The kid with the cosmic cube, but he defeats Thanos with the use of a cosmic cube, and while that was a weak Thanos before most of his upgrade, and Spiderman Super stories were made primarily for joke and for kids, even current Thanos (pre Avengers Assemble) cant do a lot against a cosmic cube blast. Thats a fair showing for him. Also note this showing is not considered canon, as spidery superstories were never mean to be canon. Also if you go through Thanos complete bio, i.e. Thanos Source book, this instance is never mentioned.

2. There is a picture before this which i cant even read, sorry :s no idea where that is from, if i had an issue number or a bigger scan i might be able to tell you.

3. The scan before that is from the same issue where Thor punches Thanos, and the very next scan he turns Thor into glass and then breaks it into many pieces, thats certainly not jobbing.

4. Wolverine instance where he break every bone on wolverine's body i dont see how thats a jobbing feat o_O

5. Then its the same scan i showed you, Thanos flinging Thor like a fly.

6. Instance before that is Thanos floating around in space, after Nebula sent him away with Infinity Gauntlet. Being helpless against a person who has IG certainly isnt a low feat like at all.

7. This is exactly the instance i was trying to explain for the above ^^^

8. And we are back to spidey super stories i have already addressed.

9. That was Thor under warrior madness amped up by power gem. Same thor being power gem rather easily beat Silver Surfer, Beta Ray Bill, Drax the Destroyer and Adam Warlock, how did you interpret it as a low showing? Also power gem gives you potential for infinite strength, and make you virtually unstoppable.

10. Back to spidey super stories again.

11. That is not even Thanos but rather a Thanoside, also that Thor with Odin Force, Belt of Strength and Odin Shield.

12. Back to the same spidey super stories again.

13. Same as above.

14. Thats against a fed Galactus, you cant do better than that lol. You the guy who, when not properly fed, destroyed a tripple solar system. To fair any better against Galactus is outside Thanos's pay grade i am afraid.

15. Drax i did address before. Thanos was distracted and Drax is Thanos's kryptonite, he was meant to be his weakness. Also notice Drax is actually glowing with energy, which writer stated was because he could produce an energy to cancel out Thanos.

Not sure if there is anything before that, the site keeps getting stuck.

adam warlock beat thanos with one gem before. and so did squirrel girl, and odin, and galactus.

Adam Warlock has never beaten Thanos, while Thanos has beaten Warlock once and his evil counterpart Magus once who is twice as powerful.

Squirrel girl instance is from Great Lake Christmas special and that was a Thanoside.

Odin and Galactus lol, you really expected Thanos to win those :p

Drax is Thanos's kryptonite. Also the very next series, Thanos Imperative Thanos kills Drax.

I have no idea what you mean by the bolded part. Thanos isnt dead, he just had a series in Marvel, written by Bendis, who retconned his entire career.

BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By BMEZY

I seriously doubt that a moral-less Surfer is going to waste time engaging in physical combat... He'll use his superior speed, long ranged attacks and versitility to seal the win..and he'll do it effortlessly, too.

jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By jobbernos

@Killemall said:

@jobbernos said:

You asked me why Darkseid is considered a jobber and i gave you the reason. I have never called Darkseid a jobber and i was among few people trying to defend Darkseid when people started saying Thanos would stomp that jobber, but thats a different thing.

Also Superman has outright beaten Darkseid twice, he has got the better of Darkseid before Darkseid used plot in 2 other instances. Darkseid has also lost to Doomsday.

As far as before Bendis's pointless retconned is concerned, Thanos was held in higher regards than Darkseid in Marvel. But i still strongly believe calling both a jobber is wrong.

My bad you told me to click forward i kept clicking forward.

1. The kid with the cosmic cube, but he defeats Thanos with the use of a cosmic cube, and while that was a weak Thanos before most of his upgrade, and Spiderman Super stories were made primarily for joke and for kids, even current Thanos (pre Avengers Assemble) cant do a lot against a cosmic cube blast. Thats a fair showing for him. Also note this showing is not considered canon, as spidery superstories were never mean to be canon. Also if you go through Thanos complete bio, i.e. Thanos Source book, this instance is never mentioned.

2. There is a picture before this which i cant even read, sorry :s no idea where that is from, if i had an issue number or a bigger scan i might be able to tell you.

3. The scan before that is from the same issue where Thor punches Thanos, and the very next scan he turns Thor into glass and then breaks it into many pieces, thats certainly not jobbing.

4. Wolverine instance where he break every bone on wolverine's body i dont see how thats a jobbing feat o_O

5. Then its the same scan i showed you, Thanos flinging Thor like a fly.

6. Instance before that is Thanos floating around in space, after Nebula sent him away with Infinity Gauntlet. Being helpless against a person who has IG certainly isnt a low feat like at all.

7. This is exactly the instance i was trying to explain for the above ^^^

8. And we are back to spidey super stories i have already addressed.

9. That was Thor under warrior madness amped up by power gem. Same thor being power gem rather easily beat Silver Surfer, Beta Ray Bill, Drax the Destroyer and Adam Warlock, how did you interpret it as a low showing? Also power gem gives you potential for infinite strength, and make you virtually unstoppable.

10. Back to spidey super stories again.

11. That is not even Thanos but rather a Thanoside, also that Thor with Odin Force, Belt of Strength and Odin Shield.

12. Back to the same spidey super stories again.

13. Same as above.

14. Thats against a fed Galactus, you cant do better than that lol. You the guy who, when not properly fed, destroyed a tripple solar system. To fair any better against Galactus is outside Thanos's pay grade i am afraid.

15. Drax i did address before. Thanos was distracted and Drax is Thanos's kryptonite, he was meant to be his weakness. Also notice Drax is actually glowing with energy, which writer stated was because he could produce an energy to cancel out Thanos.

Not sure if there is anything before that, the site keeps getting stuck.

Adam Warlock has never beaten Thanos, while Thanos has beaten Warlock once and his evil counterpart Magus once who is twice as powerful.

Squirrel girl instance is from Great Lake Christmas special and that was a Thanoside.

Odin and Galactus lol, you really expected Thanos to win those :p

Drax is Thanos's kryptonite. Also the very next series, Thanos Imperative Thanos kills Drax.

I have no idea what you mean by the bolded part. Thanos isnt dead, he just had a series in Marvel, written by Bendis, who retconned his entire career.

its funny how you defend thanos with everything you can think of... you call every lose he has weak thanos or a joke comic... and him getting beat by thor with the gem is jobbing all of the loses he had that i showed you are him jobbing i wont listen to your fanboyism and i like how you didnt defend darkseid when he lost to superman and doomsday you just call it a loss and moved on...

Avatar image for spectreswrath01
SpectresWrath01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By SpectresWrath01

@BMEZY said:

I seriously doubt that a moral-less Surfer is going to waste time engaging in physical combat... He'll use his superior speed, long ranged attacks and versitility to seal the win..and he'll do it effortlessly, too.

I dont 100% agree with this. Although, Bmezy and many others have given very good reasons to why the Surfer would win, their is just something nagging me about Silver Surfer being able to out smart, out power, and just down right defeat the Trinity.

It is true that Silver Surfer can defeat anyone of these characters mono a mono but with the combind efforts of the Trinity. I think ppl are overlooking certain factors at play here. 1. Superman, Wonderwoman, Batman known each others strengths and weaknesses much better than anything Silver Surfers cosmic awareness can tell him. 2. In terms of strength, fighting skill, and smarts 100% goes to the team here without a doubt. 3. While the Silver Surfer does have more powers and can preform long ranged attacks. Bmezy is mistaken about Surfer being faster. Interspace flight is not the same as combat speed. And even if you were talking about Flight speed Superman has flown from one galaxy to another in matter of seconds/minutes or whatever. 4. Now everybody does have the morals off which does give Surfer a slight advantage but this is not the same as Surfer being bloodlusted. Theres a big difference. A bloodlusted Silver Surfer would be dropping blackholes everywhere and seeing that Superman is the only one to have escaped or manhandled a blackhole the edge would go to the Surfer. But the Silver Surfer is not bloodlusted if anything the morals off I think helps the team more than it helps the Surfer here. 5. My personal opinion is Surfer would be too distracted fighting Superman to be able to juggle and keep a eye on WW and Batman. Batman left alone will cause big problems. WW would constantly be at Supes aid. I just can see the Surfer being able to out preform all 3 of them.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Killemall

@jobbernos said:

its funny how you defend thanos with everything you can think of... you call every lose he has weak thanos or a joke comic... and him getting beat by thor with the gem is jobbing all of the loses he had that i showed you are him jobbing i wont listen to your fanboyism and i like how you didnt defend darkseid when he lost to superman and doomsday you just call it a loss and moved on...

I have never twisted the fact, and Spidey Super Stories were always meant to be a joke comics, that a common knoweledge. Also Thor with power gem never KOed him and given that gem is suppose to grant you the power of a god, Adam Warlock with power gem was juggling planets and re-arranging solar system that is a fair statement.

I defended Thanos and no Darkseid because i am a Thanos fan. You want someone to defend Darkseid ask a Darkseid fan. Also there is no context involved when Darkseid lost really, those were all canon, neither had power up, and Darkseid has been constantly kept on that regards anyways.

jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By jobbernos

@Killemall said:

@jobbernos said:

I have never twisted the fact, and Spidey Super Stories were always meant to be a joke comics, that a common knoweledge. Also Thor with power gem never KOed him and given that gem is suppose to grant you the power of a god, Adam Warlock with power gem was juggling planets and re-arranging solar system that is a fair statement.

I defended Thanos and no Darkseid because i am a Thanos fan. You want someone to defend Darkseid ask a Darkseid fan. Also there is no context involved when Darkseid lost really, those were all canon, neither had power up, and Darkseid has been constantly kept on that regards anyways.

thought so typical biased fanboy have a nice day.

mcool135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By mcool135

Are these guys really being serious? Do you guys really think a warrior Diana with no morals, a non moral super genius who think's more than 14 steps ahead of every battle, and an unrestrained Superman who has no problem to kill wouldn't have a chance against Silver Surfer?

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By XiiX

@SpectresWrath01 said:

@BMEZY said:

I dont 100% agree with this. Although, Bmezy and many others have given very good reasons to why the Surfer would win, their is just something nagging me about Silver Surfer being able to out smart, out power, and just down right defeat the Trinity.

It is true that Silver Surfer can defeat anyone of these characters mono a mono but with the combind efforts of the Trinity. I think ppl are overlooking certain factors at play here. 1. Superman, Wonderwoman, Batman known each others strengths and weaknesses much better than anything Silver Surfers cosmic awareness can tell him. 2. In terms of strength, fighting skill, and smarts 100% goes to the team here without a doubt. 3. While the Silver Surfer does have more powers and can preform long ranged attacks. Bmezy is mistaken about Surfer being faster. Interspace flight is not the same as combat speed. And even if you were talking about Flight speed Superman has flown from one galaxy to another in matter of seconds/minutes or whatever. 4. Now everybody does have the morals off which does give Surfer a slight advantage but this is not the same as Surfer being bloodlusted. Theres a big difference. A bloodlusted Silver Surfer would be dropping blackholes everywhere and seeing that Superman is the only one to have escaped or manhandled a blackhole the edge would go to the Surfer. But the Silver Surfer is not bloodlusted if anything the morals off I think helps the team more than it helps the Surfer here. 5. My personal opinion is Surfer would be too distracted fighting Superman to be able to juggle and keep a eye on WW and Batman. Batman left alone will cause big problems. WW would constantly be at Supes aid. I just can see the Surfer being able to out preform all 3 of them.

100% agreed.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By ghostrider2

@mcool135 said:

Are these guys really being serious? Do you guys really think a warrior Diana with no morals, a non moral super genius who think's more than 14 steps ahead of every battle, and an unrestrained Superman who has no problem to kill wouldn't have a chance against Silver Surfer?

Yes.Silver Surfer kills them.SS with no morals is no joke.And Bats, are you serious?Even with prep Bats can't find a way to win against SS.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess if you throw logic out the window an add in PIS, then yeah Trinity could win. Batman is the first to die anyone who says otherwise is either disregarding everything the SS is capable of, an is serious Bat-Wanking. Supes an WW have no shot against a morals off SS. SS has way to many options to take the team down; matter manipulation, astral plane, intangibility, FTL, strength augmentation, cosmic awareness, time travel, energy projection, ability to create black holes, survive black holes an suns to name a few. Team gets stomped. Another ridiculous thread that should've been locked 6 pages ago.

Avatar image for spectreswrath01
SpectresWrath01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By SpectresWrath01

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

I guess if you throw logic out the window an add in PIS, then yeah Trinity could win. Batman is the first to die anyone who says otherwise is either disregarding everything the SS is capable of, an is serious Bat-Wanking. Supes an WW have no shot against a morals off SS. SS has way to many options to take the team down; matter manipulation, astral plane, intangibility, FTL, strength augmentation, cosmic awareness, time travel, energy projection, ability to create black holes, survive black holes an suns to name a few. Team gets stomped. Another ridiculous thread that should've been locked 6 pages ago.

Personally, I disagree with this. I am a huge Silver Surfer fan, I even own one 9.8 Silver Surfer #1 and another Silver Surfer number 1 at a 5.2.

Anyway, I know that does not matter but I think you are just trying to look at the stats and think to logically...which I hope you take that as a complement. But my gut says what I stated before. Batman alone stands no chance and alone has no powers. Even a morals off Silver Surfer would see Batman as no threat, therefore he would not even bother with him unless he had 2. Superman is the obvious threat here, and while Silver Surfer can defeat him by draining out his solar enegry; this would not be a easy task. Superman is no push over and if anybody says otherwise then well they are discounting over 80 years of Superman. Superman is more than a challenge for Surfer to handle and while yes the Surfer will eventually defeat him mono a mono, Wonder Woman still has his back. The thing about Wonder Woman is that she has magical items and she is a hell of a fighter. Surfer has shown in the past to have a vulnerability to magic. With both Superman and Wonder Woman having no morals they will dish out one hell of a fight at Surfers door. I cant see Surfer juggling the powerful trio.

Maybe if you describe how you see this going down; I can view it from your point of view. Listing Surfers powerset doesnt change the fact that Surfer will be out numbered by 2 one of which has strength and speed on par with Surfers.

whydama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By whydama

@jobbernos said:

@Killemall said:

@jobbernos said:

thought so typical biased fanboy have a nice day.

You are the biased fanboy. You have a nice day

mcool135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By mcool135

@SpectresWrath01 said:

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

Personally, I disagree with this. I am a huge Silver Surfer fan, I even own one 9.8 Silver Surfer #1 and another Silver Surfer number 1 at a 5.2.

Anyway, I know that does not matter but I think you are just trying to look at the stats and think to logically...which I hope you take that as a complement. But my gut says what I stated before. Batman alone stands no chance and alone has no powers. Even a morals off Silver Surfer would see Batman as no threat, therefore he would not even bother with him unless he had 2. Superman is the obvious threat here, and while Silver Surfer can defeat him by draining out his solar enegry; this would not be a easy task. Superman is no push over and if anybody says otherwise then well they are discounting over 80 years of Superman. Superman is more than a challenge for Surfer to handle and while yes the Surfer will eventually defeat him mono a mono, Wonder Woman still has his back. The thing about Wonder Woman is that she has magical items and she is a hell of a fighter. Surfer has shown in the past to have a vulnerability to magic. With both Superman and Wonder Woman having no morals they will dish out one hell of a fight at Surfers door. I cant see Surfer juggling the powerful trio.

Maybe if you describe how you see this going down; I can view it from your point of view. Listing Surfers powerset doesnt change the fact that Surfer will be out numbered by 2 one of which has strength and speed on par with Surfers.

That is exactly what I was trying to explain. I'm glad someone else here actually has a brain.

mcool135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By mcool135

@GhostRider2 said:

@mcool135 said:

Yes.Silver Surfer kills them.SS with no morals is no joke.And Bats, are you serious?Even with prep Bats can't find a way to win against SS.

So let me get this straight... Batman with prep can take out god like beings, but Surfer is an exception? Right now all I see you as is a biased joke...

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By ghostrider2

@mcool135 said:

@GhostRider2 said:

@mcool135 said:

So let me get this straight... Batman with prep can take out god like beings, but Surfer is an exception? Right now all I see you as is a biased joke...

This is a joke, how in hell is batman taking on Living Tribunal or other beings?Batman should stay on street level.Bats is just a human not even a mutant yes he knows how to fight but he can die like a human.

Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman isn't taking out godlike beings with prep. This is what I'm talking about with the Bat-wanking. Batman has trouble taking out the Penguin an Killer Croc with prep. Stop this ridiculousness. Bats is incinerated within the first few seconds of this battle. Morals off SS will use all his powers at his disposal. He flys right through Bats at light speed killing him instantly, then proceeds to take out WW by using his energy projection not to mention she's no where near his speed. Then SS drains Supes. SS is just too powerful for this trio, Bats is a nonfactor. SS can also mind rape the 3 of them by taking them to the astral plane. He'll know all their weaknesses right away due to his cosmic awareness.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By ghostrider2

@SpectresWrath01 said:

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

Im not saying you are not a fan but you would known that SS can easily drain Supes and easily kill WW.Their strength is not going to matter, SS can go intangible and you know he has other ways to kill them.

jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By jobbernos

@whydama: sorry sir but you are the biased fanboy now move along child.

jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By jobbernos

@GhostRider2: if ss can do all that then why do he still lose? shouldnt he be unstoppable? why do thanos smack him around?

cortadew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By cortadew

@GhostRider2: if ss can do all that then why do he still lose? shouldnt he be unstoppable? why do thanos smack him around?

you are just using the low showings fanboy

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos can take on jla.Stay on the fight, now you tell me how are WW and Supes going to even hurt him?WW is going to die faster than Supes, Batman will run away because he has no powers...

Celestialseed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer..

Bats and Supe's could easily be destroyed in an instant..SS doesn't need to waist time on them. WW might be teleported or otherwise..

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I fail to see how this is one-shot business.

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By LimpoyzLoan

Surfer easily. The only one who will probably make it out last is Supes and his combat speed is poor compared to Surfer.

ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By ShadowHuntR

Surfer..

Bats and Supe's could easily be destroyed in an instant..SS doesn't need to waist time on them. WW might be teleported or otherwise..

Might be teleported? That's funny since Silver Surfer has been defeated by Thor in the past and he didn't think about teleporting him. It's not about you fighting him. Silver Surfer has been defeated many times in the past and he seems to have trouble against opponents who are stronger then he is like Thor and or Beta Ray Bill. Thor even defeated both at the same time in the past.

Superman won't be depleted by SS. Lex Luthor realized that Superman absorb more energy from the Sun when he's put under stress.

And for teleporting, Superman used his speed in the past to ionize the air around a guy who kept teleporting his weapons. Doing that, the guy wasn't able to teleport anything anymore­.

Silver Surfer has praticly 0 Combat speed feats. I agress he's faster in the raw speed departement with the use of Hyper Space but that's it. I find that funny that people bring out many bad showings of Superman when SS was knocked out by a brick falling of a roof in the past... Bad writting, yes. How about we keep it fair?

Superman's strenght is powerful enough to shatter time and space and he's been able to do the infinite mass punch in the past (Shadow Moon).

Concerning the red sun that could depower him, he doesn't lose his abilities as soon as he's exposed. I posted a scan showing him flying throught Rao in the past and surviving the crash on Mogo at light speed. He wasn't even knocked out.

Celestialseed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowhuntr:

The reason why SS was not teleporting Thor is that he (Thor) has the power of teleportation a guy with cosmic awareness would know this in an instant. Other than that blame the writers..lol.

It's practically gen. knowledge that Thor is more powerful than SS nowadays.

OK let's say he still has some juice let me ask you, what makes you think that it will be enough for Supe's to last in a fight? SS has drained a sun easily in his career he'll easily drain Supe's. The fact that aside from energy absorption SS can alter Supe's molecules. I know you make think of DS at this point or other with that kind of power but seriously when have DS tried to alter Supe's molecules?..If you have scans proving DS tried and failed at that department it would be appreciated.

The fact is SS doesn't need to go to a brawl with Supe's. A guy with SS powers would know what certain radiation Supe's is weak against. Combat Speed?..Well if you have notice Supe's only uses his speed as a last option. These guys (The Trinity) has no knowledge of SS abilities and capabilities. SS cosmic awareness will give him an instant advantage on that department. You're think of combat speed in a scenario that The Trinity has knowledge of SS. I don't think you're being fair. They have their powers and none of the Trinity has cosmic awareness SS has.

I'm being fair with my choice here. I have given you my logical explanation..=)

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For me this fight comes down to Superman, and the distance between Supes and Surfer when the fight starts. Surfer has very few limitations, but one of them is the guy can't go FTL without entering "Hyperspace", essentially a different dimension. Therefor, while Surfer may be able to travel faster than Supes, he can't fight faster because Supes fighting speed is far faster than light. Also all that energy Surfer manipulates is also bound by the speed of light, as no known energy exceeds it. Surfer can win this, but he better do it before Superman reaches Light Speed.... even then I guess Surfer can put distance between them and maybe teleport Supes into a red-sun or something.... But surfers actual combat speed and H2H skills are highly questionable and against someone like Superman, since by definition of powers he shouldn't be able to fight FTL.... if Supes get's close enough to make this an H2H fight there's not a whole hell of a lot Surfer can do at that point, but put some distance between them (faster travel speed) and try again. Wonder Woman and Batman (even with prep) are non-factors.

Omega_Buggz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

C'mon guys you have got to be kidding me?!

A morals off Surfer?!

He rapes here not much to see move along now! All that will happen is Surfer introducing the world to The Trinity Toothpaste bruh!

capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By capall2

Surfer still wins here...

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Therefor, while Surfer may be able to travel faster than Supes, he can't fight faster because Supes fighting speed is far faster than light.

Thats false.

Superman has never shown FTL combat speed either.

Jeronimo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

SS FTW.

Omega_Buggz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeronimo: This ........... This exactly!!!

Great scans! That is exactly what would happen

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just wanted to share a feat, Silver Surfer when he had nightmare, and he is asleep was warping space , nullifying gravity and manipulating matter in his sleep, and had Surfer not been woken up the entire planet would have been destroyed.

Thats a pretty insane feat.

At the end of the issue Silver Surfer casually repairs an entire ravaged city with ease.

No Caption Provided

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@jeronimo said:
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

SS FTW.

Okay, Okay that was pretty good.

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Cochise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins. Surfer is not draining Superman fast enough for him to survive getting double teamed by Superman and Wonder Woman.

ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowhuntr:

The reason why SS was not teleporting Thor is that he (Thor) has the power of teleportation a guy with cosmic awareness would know this in an instant. Other than that blame the writers..lol.

It's practically gen. knowledge that Thor is more powerful than SS nowadays.

OK let's say he still has some juice let me ask you, what makes you think that it will be enough for Supe's to last in a fight? SS has drained a sun easily in his career he'll easily drain Supe's. The fact that aside from energy absorption SS can alter Supe's molecules. I know you make think of DS at this point or other with that kind of power but seriously when have DS tried to alter Supe's molecules?..If you have scans proving DS tried and failed at that department it would be appreciated.

The fact is SS doesn't need to go to a brawl with Supe's. A guy with SS powers would know what certain radiation Supe's is weak against. Combat Speed?..Well if you have notice Supe's only uses his speed as a last option. These guys (The Trinity) has no knowledge of SS abilities and capabilities. SS cosmic awareness will give him an instant advantage on that department. You're think of combat speed in a scenario that The Trinity has knowledge of SS. I don't think you're being fair. They have their powers and none of the Trinity has cosmic awareness SS has.

I'm being fair with my choice here. I have given you my logical explanation..=)

Superman resisting the Omega Beams is due to the Source protecting him. He's survived having his molecules altered on many occasions and was fine. I'll post some scans as soon as I can.

Silver Surfer will have to go to a brawl. Superman will not stand still while Surfer tried to absorb his yellow sun radiation. And Surfer would need to constantly absorb his energy since they fight will be on Earth or Space which means he's close enough to the Sun to get his energy back and as I said, under stress, he absorb more energy from it.

Plus Superman is able to absorb electricity to get his energy back, which he has done before. And since it's the Trinity Superman, you should know that he's able to go back to his electric self when he wants to (Blue Superman)

I believe Mr. Mxy explains here how Superman is protected, same for Batman.
I believe Mr. Mxy explains here how Superman is protected, same for Batman.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Superman has the strenght to shatter time and space.
Superman has the strenght to shatter time and space.

Surfer has the edge in the energy projection but did you know that Superman's heat vision is powerful enough to cauterize a hole in the cosmos. He destroyed a Sun eater with it as well.

Remember that Superman can become intangible with his speed. He saved the Omniverse that way.

Superman defeated the Emperor Joker and kept fighting when he had his heart removed. We are talking about a guy who had enough power to alter the whole Universe.

And Silver Surfer isn't known to handle stronger character very well either. He's not fighting Thor. He's fighting a guy who's lifted a black hole, a growing solar system, moved Mageddon (who was has big as Jupiter), etc.

And Surfer will have to focus on Wonder Woman as well. While he takes care of Superman, he's get knocked out of his board by Wonder Woman.

Even if I like Batman, he's useless here. This fight isn't about Superman and Silver Surfer like most think. It's Superman and Wonder Woman vs Silver Surfer. Wonder Woman can still do a lot in this fight.

I'm at work right now and I can't upload any pictures from my desktop... I'll try that tonight.

Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SS still stomps

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman solos but really SS

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Kingant27

@shadowhuntr: Are you seriously making an invalid case, Silver Surfer is better period, while Superman struggles with black holes, every herald of Galactus is equipped with the ability to effortlessly tank a black hole.

You say Superman's heat vision is a problem, the Silver Surfer has even stated that he has basked the heat of a thousand suns.

Silver Surfer with molecule manipulation could create Kryptonite, summon multiple black holes, could vaporize the liquid inside Superman's body, or could use red sun radiation.

Silver Surfer stomps.

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SS