• 142 results
#1 Posted by sa5m (2112 posts) - - Show Bio
Trinity

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
                                                                                                                         VS
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 silver surfer

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
- batman gets insider suit 
-no morals
-no prep
-who wins and why?
-please use logic and reasoning
#2 Posted by weaponx (1566 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer IMO, specifically if he has cosmic awareness. Even if not, he is too versitile/powerful in my opinion. It would be a good fight, and I am not saying he would win hands down, but in general, I say he wins.
#3 Edited by Supreme Cosmic (764 posts) - - Show Bio

The Surfer wins. With No morals sufer might fire a powerful wide cosmic beam that batman could not avoid from the very start.. The other two would escape it but superman's weakness would be quickly exploited. Wonder woman lacks the versatility to do it.
Other scenario. surfer destroys the planet. If that happens, only superman will feel at home battling in space in which case, his weakness will still be exploited

#4 Posted by Cats (666 posts) - - Show Bio
@Supreme Cosmic said:
" The Surfer wins. With No morals sufer might fire a powerful wide cosmic beam that batman could not avoid from the very start.. The other two would escape it but superman's weakness would be quickly exploited. Wonder woman lacks the versatility to do it. Other scenario. surfer destroys the planet. If that happens, only superman will feel at home battling in space in which case, his weakness will still be exploited "
I Think batman with IS Should be able to avoid it. 
#5 Posted by jayskee (1905 posts) - - Show Bio

surfer wins
#6 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer

#7 Posted by Supreme Cosmic (764 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cats said:
" @Supreme Cosmic said:
" The Surfer wins. With No morals sufer might fire a powerful wide cosmic beam that batman could not avoid from the very start.. The other two would escape it but superman's weakness would be quickly exploited. Wonder woman lacks the versatility to do it. Other scenario. surfer destroys the planet. If that happens, only superman will feel at home battling in space in which case, his weakness will still be exploited "
I Think batman with IS Should be able to avoid it.  "
I guess! It would not do him much good though
#8 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

Without morals the team gets annihilated, with them they just get stomped. 

#9 Posted by weaponxxx (427 posts) - - Show Bio

Good fight if it's with morals (Surfer still wins)
Without morals Surfer destroys all three of them.

#10 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer wins
#11 Posted by cattlebattle (12698 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer. It feels good to see a Marvel character beat the 3 top DC characters
#12 Posted by God_Spawn (37718 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel surfer is becoming a low skyfather with some of the crap he does O_o.
#13 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn:
Nope. He's not that high... yet.
#14 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2779 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont know what bat suit can do... but WW and sups can likely take a win.......

#15 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@EpitomeofCool said:
"

I dont know what bat suit can do... but WW and sups can likely take a win.......

"

Surfer one shots them all in a nanosecond.
#16 Posted by Nefarious (19762 posts) - - Show Bio

The Silver Surfer wins...

#17 Posted by _Courage_ (1183 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
" @EpitomeofCool said:
"

"
Surfer one shots them all in a nanosecond. "
Yeah really, Superman doesn't even have a shot. Diana would go down shortly afterwards.
#18 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2779 posts) - - Show Bio

no here is being one shotted.....

#19 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@EpitomeofCool:
Surfer is going to one shot everyone here.... he's on level with Superboy Prime now.
#20 Posted by Supreme Cosmic (764 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
" @god_spawn: Nope. He's not that high... yet. "
He'll get there
#21 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@Supreme Cosmic said:
"

@Susanoo said:
"

@god_spawn: Nope. He's not that high... yet.

"
He'll get there

"

I heard him and Galactus are going to invade Asgard or something. So a good chance Thor vs current Silver Surfer is going to happen huh?
#22 Posted by Supreme Cosmic (764 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
" @Supreme Cosmic said:
"

@Susanoo said:
"

"
He'll get there

"
I heard him and Galactus are going to invade Asgard or something. So a good chance Thor vs current Silver Surfer is going to happen huh? "
Hopefully this is not where the writer dumb the surfer down so Thor can pull off a win like he did before. Without PIS I look forward to it
#23 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@Supreme Cosmic:
I have a feeling current Thor's highest level might be shown like in his Glory fight (doing things like winds from 1000 worlds) against Surfer.
#24 Posted by God_Spawn (37718 posts) - - Show Bio
@Supreme Cosmic said:
" @Susanoo said:
" @Supreme Cosmic said:
"

@Susanoo said:
"

"
He'll get there

"
I heard him and Galactus are going to invade Asgard or something. So a good chance Thor vs current Silver Surfer is going to happen huh? "
Hopefully this is not where the writer dumb the surfer down so Thor can pull off a win like he did before. Without PIS I look forward to it "

To be honest, i dont think current Thor is on Surfer's level, the only way i see it happening without pis is if that piece of the odinforce in Mjolnir can be accessed for some kind of power boost.
#25 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
Yes, there will be Surfer vs Thor, and Galactus vs Asgard, Fraction said so.

No clue how they'll feasibly hold them off when they're having trouble with a bunch of featless guys right now, but, eh.
#26 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_:
This will be a pretty good showing for Thor and probably a great fight between him and Surfer and also a good story if it doesn't get messed up.
#27 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
" @Morpheus_: This will be a pretty good showing for Thor and probably a great fight between him and Surfer and also a good story if it doesn't get messed up. "
Well, the whole thing will occur in his new volume (The Mighty Thor) that will tie-in with the release of his upcoming film, so, yeah, no way is Thor going to lose that fight. I reserve judgment about the story itself until we get to see it.
#28 Posted by Supreme Cosmic (764 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn said:
" @Supreme Cosmic said:
" @Susanoo said:
" @Supreme Cosmic said:
"

@Susanoo said:
"

"
He'll get there

"
Hopefully this is not where the writer dumb the surfer down so Thor can pull off a win like he did before. Without PIS I look forward to it "
To be honest, i dont think current Thor is on Surfer's level, the only way i see it happening without pis is if that piece of the odinforce in Mjolnir can be accessed for some kind of power boost. "
Surfer's best showing are in galaxies far far away. he'll either get his cosmic power drained  or Thor becomes amazing all of the sudden as Susanoo mentioned
@Susanoo said:
" @Supreme Cosmic: I have a feeling current Thor's highest level might be shown like in his Glory fight (doing things like winds from 1000 worlds) against Surfer. "
If the story is not written by the same writer who powered the surfer up, he'll likely go down
#29 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Supreme Cosmic: Giffen upgraded him, and despite not having written a single issue with the Surfer since then (that was 2006), pretty much every other writer who has used him, has treated him with respect.
#30 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@Supreme Cosmic said:
"

@god_spawn said:
"

@Supreme Cosmic said:

" @Susanoo said:

" @Supreme Cosmic said:

"

@Susanoo said:

"

"
He'll get there

"
To be honest, i dont think current Thor is on Surfer's level, the only way i see it happening without pis is if that piece of the odinforce in Mjolnir can be accessed for some kind of power boost.

"
Surfer's best showing are in galaxies far far away. he'll either get his cosmic power drained  or Thor becomes amazing all of the sudden as Susanoo mentioned
@Susanoo said:
"

@Supreme Cosmic: I have a feeling current Thor's highest level might be shown like in his Glory fight (doing things like winds from 1000 worlds) against Surfer.

"
If the story is not written by the same writer who powered the surfer up, he'll likely go down

"

Eh We won't know till we read it. And Thor's awesome already like him against Glory doing a multi planetary feat. :P 

@Morpheus_:
Same here.
#31 Posted by God_Spawn (37718 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
" @Supreme Cosmic said:
"

@god_spawn said:
"

@Supreme Cosmic said:

" @Susanoo said:

" @Supreme Cosmic said:

"

@Susanoo said:

"

"
He'll get there

"

"
@Susanoo said:
"

@Supreme Cosmic: I have a feeling current Thor's highest level might be shown like in his Glory fight (doing things like winds from 1000 worlds) against Surfer.

"

"
 Eh We won't know till we read it. And Thor's awesome already like him against Glory doing a multi planetary feat. :P  @Morpheus_: Same here. "

I will agree the fight with Glory was impressive and bada$$ as it is with his storm of a thousand worlds, Glory is still utterly featless. If it werent for the narrations in the text strips, it wouldnt have made anything impressive. And as Morph said, It will be a Thor book, so Surfer is more than likely to get down played. IMO Current Surfer can even beat Thanos, Thor im not so sure could.
#32 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle said:
" Silver Surfer. It feels good to see a Marvel character beat the 3 top DC characters "
Agreed :D
#33 Posted by sa5m (2112 posts) - - Show Bio

hello everyobdy please try to stay on topic

thx  =)

#34 Posted by GTG12 (1575 posts) - - Show Bio

surfer easy
#35 Posted by Supreme Cosmic (764 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Supreme Cosmic: Giffen upgraded him, and despite not having written a single issue with the Surfer since then (that was 2006), pretty much every other writer who has used him, has treated him with respect. "
Hopefully this continues but the odds of that happening are slim at best since, as you mentioned, the battle will occur in a "the mighty Thor' issue
#36 Posted by God_Spawn (37718 posts) - - Show Bio
@sa5m said:
"hello everyobdy please try to stay on topic  thx  =) "

Sorry, and Surfer wins.
#37 Posted by AllThingsOdinSon (78 posts) - - Show Bio

Sometimes the surfer is awesome but he has lost to thor, and fantastic four....  that said, logically he would win... 

Superman would win if he wasnt weak to magic.... he would get beat really fast cause of that

#38 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@AllThingsOdinSon said:
"

Sometimes the surfer is awesome but he has lost to thor, and fantastic four....  that said, logically he would win...   Superman would win if he wasnt weak to magic.... he would get beat really fast cause of that

"

Surfer doesn't use magic..... and losing to Thor isn't anything to lower him. Current Surfer would one shot them easily in a nanosecond.
#39 Posted by Supreme Cosmic (764 posts) - - Show Bio
@AllThingsOdinSon said:
" Sometimes the surfer is awesome but he has lost to thor, and fantastic four....  that said, logically he would win...   Superman would win if he wasnt weak to magic.... he would get beat really fast cause of that "
Thor was awesome at the time.  The fantastic four use prep. As for superman and surfer, there is no magic involved. Surfer use the power cosmic to attac superman with a recreation of the effect of Kryptonite
@sa5m said:
" hello everyobdy please try to stay on topic  thx  =) "

Sorry lol
but this aforementioned kryptonite effect destroys superman and the other 2 are no threats
#40 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio

superman is the only one who can stand to surfur for a few moments in combat as there speed is close in combat but silver current silver surfer would win without the DC trinity having atleast 1 hour prep

#41 Posted by departed402 (549 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer wins. 

Reasoning: 
Surfer manipulates energy, and Supes runs on yellow sun energy like a plant. Superman is quickly powerless. 
Wonder Woman actually last longer than Superman, but not much longer. 
Finally, Batman + No Prep + Cosmic Foe = Dead Batman. 
#42 Posted by Cats (666 posts) - - Show Bio
@EpitomeofCool said:
" I dont know what bat suit can do... but WW and sups can likely take a win....... "
He was able to solo the outsiders (consisted of Geo Force, Katana, Looker, and Halo)  with the suit. So its pretty powerful to say the least.
#43 Posted by ShadowHuntR (456 posts) - - Show Bio

@departed402 said:

Silver Surfer wins. Reasoning: Surfer manipulates energy, and Supes runs on yellow sun energy like a plant. Superman is quickly powerless. Wonder Woman actually last longer than Superman, but not much longer. Finally, Batman + No Prep + Cosmic Foe = Dead Batman.

What kind of fanboys are you guys?

The more energy you remove from Superman, the more he absorb from the Sun. The more stress he's under, the more energy he gets. Superman's energy doesn't come only from the Yellow Sun. He gets energy from heat, rocks, electricity, blue sun, etc.

Silver Surfer has RAW speed. He never showed ANY combat speed or speed ''blitz''. Cosmic awereness? How is it going to help? He know nothing about the characters and Kryptonite from Marvel won't affect him. It needs to be Kryptonite from the SAME universe. Red Sun? Superman went throught the core of RAO (A red sun) which was surrounded by Kryptonite and then received a blast of heat vision from Superboy Prime. He survived and crashed on Mogo where he beat SBP by himself who was using kryptonite against him.

Wonder Woman is near equal to Superman. She took one a blow from him when he was near the Sun which sent her straight to Earth in a matter of second then crashed. She wasn't even knocked out. Surfer had trouble with Thor before. He was never good against foes with Super-Strenght. The problem? Superman and Wonder Woman are stronger then he is and they will put him down quickly enought. Transmutation? Superman resisted being tranmutted in a demon by Blaze and then defeated her when she was in her own realm (it was the first time she lost in her realm). He was strong enough to survive and resist the transmutation of the whole DC Universe by Emperor Joker who had 99% of Mr. Mxy powers. Actualy, he was the only reason why Emperor Joker lost.

Surfer was knocked by a brick falling of a roof before so don't bring shit exemples about Superman. The DC trinity takes him. God, Superman could destroy the link between the Surfer and the board by Ionizing the air around them (he stopped villains from teleporting weapons this way).

DC Trinity takes it easy.

#44 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8279 posts) - - Show Bio

I would normally say Surfer, but you raise good points ShadowHuntR.

#45 Posted by Killemall (18546 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShadowHuntR said:

The more energy you remove from Superman, the more he absorb from the Sun. The more stress he's under, the more energy he gets. Superman's energy doesn't come only from the Yellow Sun. He gets energy from heat, rocks, electricity, blue sun, etc.

Silver Surfer has RAW speed. He never showed ANY combat speed or speed ''blitz''. Cosmic awereness? How is it going to help? He know nothing about the characters and Kryptonite from Marvel won't affect him. It needs to be Kryptonite from the SAME universe. Red Sun? Superman went throught the core of RAO (A red sun) which was surrounded by Kryptonite and then received a blast of heat vision from Superboy Prime. He survived and crashed on Mogo where he beat SBP by himself who was using kryptonite against him.

Wonder Woman is near equal to Superman. She took one a blow from him when he was near the Sun which sent her straight to Earth in a matter of second then crashed. She wasn't even knocked out. Surfer had trouble with Thor before. He was never good against foes with Super-Strenght. The problem? Superman and Wonder Woman are stronger then he is and they will put him down quickly enought. Transmutation? Superman resisted being tranmutted in a demon by Blaze and then defeated her when she was in her own realm (it was the first time she lost in her realm). He was strong enough to survive and resist the transmutation of the whole DC Universe by Emperor Joker who had 99% of Mr. Mxy powers. Actualy, he was the only reason why Emperor Joker lost.

Surfer was knocked by a brick falling of a roof before so don't bring shit exemples about Superman. The DC trinity takes him. God, Superman could destroy the link between the Surfer and the board by Ionizing the air around them (he stopped villains from teleporting weapons this way).

§ I don’t think calling anyone fan-boy is a good thing, please lets refrain on judging anyone and focus on the battle here.

§ Also why not if surfer can drain an entire sun, why can he drain Superman. Superman being able to absorb Solar Radiation afterwards doesn’t make a huge difference if surfer can knock out Superman before he regains his powers. Also surfer has KOed Beta Ray Bill with few cosmic blasts and I don’t think Superman's durability is much far away from BRB's or Thor for that matter.

§ And Luthor has used red sun to KO superman in the past, Luthor has even used a gun that emitted red sun radiation to hurt superman in the past. Why can’t a red sun blast from surfer KO superman?

§ Surfer having trouble with Thor was before he got his upgrade. Surfer, after Thanos imperative, has gotten vast upgrade and beaten BRB rather easily who is every bit Thor's equal. Transmutation not working on Superman, fair enough, but he sure can trans-mutate ground around superman and turn it into Kryptonite, just like element lad did to Superboy prime. After all surfer transmutation is at least on par with element lad if not better. This is a character that has transmuted an entire planet along with its population.

§ Could i see a scan of this? Even if this happened it’s a massive PIS, i don’t see why you are bringing this up.

§ Surfer should win; he has others abilities at his disposal one of which are the ability to mind rape. Surfer is a planet level telepath; i dont see anyone here resisting his telepathy.

#46 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5385 posts) - - Show Bio
@ShadowHuntR

@departed402 said:

Silver Surfer wins. Reasoning: Surfer manipulates energy, and Supes runs on yellow sun energy like a plant. Superman is quickly powerless. Wonder Woman actually last longer than Superman, but not much longer. Finally, Batman + No Prep + Cosmic Foe = Dead Batman.

Surfer is faster than the Trinity and they're are plenty of scans around showing his combat speed.
He can drain Superman too, Superman constantly absorbs yellow sun energy but the amount doesn't automatically increase in conjunction with the expenditure. He has been drained before, under normal circumstances he'd recover quickly but a morals off Surfer would destroy him before that happens. Supes can't separate Surfer from his board its a part of him.
Cosmic awareness works here and any kryptonite Surfer creates with his matter rearranging powers would work because it's already assumed by the OP that everyone ones powers work EVERYWHERE, so there's no marvel or DC kryptonite there's just kryptonite and it still hurts Superman. So Surfer with no morals destroys the Trinity, once he gets rid of Supes the other two are an afterthought.

#47 Posted by ShadowHuntR (456 posts) - - Show Bio

@WaveMotionCannon said:

@ShadowHuntR

@departed402 said:

Surfer is faster than the Trinity and they're are plenty of scans around showing his combat speed. He can drain Superman too, Superman constantly absorbs yellow sun energy but the amount doesn't automatically increase in conjunction with the expenditure. He has been drained before, under normal circumstances he'd recover quickly but a morals off Surfer would destroy him before that happens. Supes can't separate Surfer from his board its a part of him. Cosmic awareness works here and any kryptonite Surfer creates with his matter rearranging powers would work because it's already assumed by the OP that everyone ones powers work EVERYWHERE, so there's no marvel or DC kryptonite there's just kryptonite and it still hurts Superman. So Surfer with no morals destroys the Trinity, once he gets rid of Supes the other two are an afterthought.

Dude, do you even know what you are talking about or you just pick this up from a respect thread?

Faster? How is RAW SPEED going to help? Surfer has 00000000 combat speed.

The more energy you remove from Superman, the more he will absorb from the Sun. It was determined by Lex Luthor.

Kryptonite from a DIFFERENT Universe doesn't affect HIM. Silver Surfer isn't Omnipotent or Omniscient. Just so you know. Even if his powers would work EVERYWHERE, that doesn't mean the Kryptonite WOULD. And anyway, Superman defeated Superboy Prime when he was using Kryptonite to his advantage.

Wonder Woman was handling Konvict by herself. I doubt Silver Surfer has his durability. And the drain, how long it takes to drain someone who has a nuclear reactor inside him?

For the transmutation, Emperor Joker >>>>>>>>>>>> Surfer. Even Spectre was affected by EJ, same for the Quintessence. And Superman is the one who defeated EJ.

#48 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals off Surfer would win.

Morals on Surfer is a different story....

#49 Posted by SithLantern93 (2140 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer stomps

#50 Posted by ShadowHuntR (456 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@ShadowHuntR said:

§ I don’t think calling anyone fan-boy is a good thing, please lets refrain on judging anyone and focus on the battle here.

§ Also why not if surfer can drain an entire sun, why can he drain Superman. Superman being able to absorb Solar Radiation afterwards doesn’t make a huge difference if surfer can knock out Superman before he regains his powers. Also surfer has KOed Beta Ray Bill with few cosmic blasts and I don’t think Superman's durability is much far away from BRB's or Thor for that matter.

§ And Luthor has used red sun to KO superman in the past, Luthor has even used a gun that emitted red sun radiation to hurt superman in the past. Why can’t a red sun blast from surfer KO superman?

§ Surfer having trouble with Thor was before he got his upgrade. Surfer, after Thanos imperative, has gotten vast upgrade and beaten BRB rather easily who is every bit Thor's equal. Transmutation not working on Superman, fair enough, but he sure can trans-mutate ground around superman and turn it into Kryptonite, just like element lad did to Superboy prime. After all surfer transmutation is at least on par with element lad if not better. This is a character that has transmuted an entire planet along with its population.

§ Could i see a scan of this? Even if this happened it’s a massive PIS, i don’t see why you are bringing this up.

§ Surfer should win; he has others abilities at his disposal one of which are the ability to mind rape. Surfer is a planet level telepath; i dont see anyone here resisting his telepathy.

Superman survived a blast that was equal to 52 Supernovas. I doubt BRB or Thor survived something that powerful. He wasn't even knocked out. Thor has defeated BOTH BRB and Surfer. And Thor has a winning record against Surfer if I good remember.

Luthor? Yeah, like you said, in the past. Ruin used the same exact thing to Superman and he managed to get his powers back in an instant. Red Sun doesn't weaken Superman. It prevents his cells from reaching his abilities. Batman came to that conclusion. But Superman going FTL inside RAO (Giant Red Sun) which was surrounded by Kryptonite, is proving that Superman had some resistance to it. God, he took a nuke while sitting in Kryptonite. Silver Surfer will not know that Kryptonite from a different Universe can't affect Superman. All that might happen is Silver Surfer creating Kryponite which might give Superman a cold.

And I don't know why you need to lower Superman which low feats like that Luthor crap. So yeah, Surfer has tons of low feats, just like Thor getting knocked out by a mortar or Hulk owned by gas.

Everyone has bad feats. In a fight, you need to take the best feats from both characters. And when someone bring something bad about the character you defend, you need to stop claiming it's PIS. Surfer was never really good at taking hits against stronger opponents. Superman can IMP, he's done it with the Shadow Moon and I doubt Surfer can take hits from a guy who can shatter time and space with one punch.

Mind Rape? Superman is immuned to telepaths since he knows about Torquasm Vo and Rao. He can block his thoughts from MMH who is >>>>>>>> compared to Surfer in that departement. Superman has the ability to fight on the astral plane and even create projections of himself.

And good luck to Silver Surfer trying to kill a guy who isn't immuned to Death. Here's proof.