#1 Edited by cameron83 (6634 posts) - - Show Bio

I always see DC vs Marvel threads and,besides the ignorant fanboys that try to belittle the other characters with ignorance and bias,my main problem with them is how incredibly frequent they are.

So I decided to try something new,even though this thread may only get like 2 responses. By the way,if this is a spite in any way,please inform me and I will edit it (with suggestions).Also,I tried the search function and it (as usual) was ineffective

DC (new 52):

Batman

Hawkman

Aquaman

Green Lantern

Green Arrow

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valiant:

Ninjak

Bloodshot

XO Manowar

Archer

Armstrong

Eternal Warrior

Shadowman

Again,if this is spite in any way,please tell me.

#2 Posted by i_like_swords (13001 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83: You shoulda gone with either street level or powerhouse. If you mix them it really only comes down to the powerhouses.

I don't really know but my instincts tell me DC, unless Solar or Magnus are much more powerful than I think they are.

#3 Posted by dondave (34297 posts) - - Show Bio

Solar does this by himself

#4 Posted by cameron83 (6634 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83: You shoulda gone with either street level or powerhouse. If you mix them it really only comes down to the powerhouses.

I don't really know but my instincts tell me DC, unless Solar or Magnus are much more powerful than I think they are.

Maybe I should get rid of the powerhouses...any suggestions for Valiant (I can only think of Bloodshot,Archer,and Ninjak).

And for DC all I can think of is Green Arrow,Batman,Hawkman and Vixen......

#5 Edited by cameron83 (6634 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Seriously??

Damn. Maybe I should get rid of him....but who can replace him?

#6 Posted by dondave (34297 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Seriously??

Damn. Maybe I should get rid of him....but who can replace him?

He destroyed his reality and rearranged his multiverse

#7 Posted by i_like_swords (13001 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords said:

Maybe I should get rid of the powerhouses...any suggestions for Valiant (I can only think of Bloodshot,Archer,and Ninjak).

And for DC all I can think of is Green Arrow,Batman,Hawkman and Vixen......

Street Level Valiant characters huh..

Bloodshot, Archer, Ninjak, Shadowman(?). I haven't gotten a chance to read past issue 4 so I don't know his power level. Armstrong or Eternal Warrior maybe. They're immortal but can be incapacitated to my understanding.

#8 Edited by cameron83 (6634 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay,how about now?

It's mostly a street leveler battle.

I want to add Cyborg,Wonder Woman and Superman,but the only powerhouse for Valiant I know is Solar,and he's too powerful.

@matchesmalone21

@strider92

Do you guys wanna participate?

From what I know,you guys are the best candidates to defend one of the two teams.

#10 Posted by cameron83 (6634 posts) - - Show Bio

bumpity bump bump

#11 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19907 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont know a whole lot about valiant (want to get into it), but i think Wonder Woman is above those guys.