Ehtan Van Sciver's Batman #1 variant
Ehtan Van Sciver's Batman #1 variant
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Arkham city Poison ivy
Arkham city Poison ivy

Vs  

No Caption Provided

Having discovered the legend of the Pandorica, Batman, Deathstoke, Bane & Poison Ivy are united to stop a threat that would "drop out of the sky and tear your world apart." During the investigation they come across Martha and Mickey, who are killed during an ensuing fight. This earns the attention of the Tenth Doctor, who unleashes his righteous anger on the team.  

~Rules 
Opening Confrontation takes place in the Batcave, can move as events transpire.  
Standard Morals for the team, The Doctor is under his morals when enraged (The Family of Blood or Sycorax)  
Standard Equipment for all.  
The Doctor will only confront versions of the team in their timeline after they killed Martha and Mickey. 
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By isaac_clarke

How exactly does the sonic screw driver prevent anyone here from ruining the Doctor?

Avatar image for howterribleisthat
HowTerribleIsThat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By HowTerribleIsThat

Doctor dies, they congratulate themselves on a job well done, leave, he regenerates into Matt Smith and gets into his Tardis. The rest is lol. 

I'm assuming that he doesn't start in his Tardis and that they don't know in advance about his ability to regenerate. 

Primarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Primarch
@isaac_clarke said:
How exactly does the sonic screw driver prevent anyone here from ruining the Doctor?
Well he's in the Batcave, so I'm guessing make its security systems his plaything and force them to contend with that while he proceeds to do that improvisation thing he does.  

@HowTerribleIsThat said:

Doctor dies, they congratulate themselves on a job well done, leave, he regenerates into Matt Smith and gets into his Tardis. The rest is lol. 

I'm assuming that he doesn't start in his Tardis and that they don't know in advance about his ability to regenerate. 

To the first part, care to elaborate on the how?  

To the second part, he'd arrive via Tardis and no, they would not. 
Avatar image for howterribleisthat
HowTerribleIsThat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By HowTerribleIsThat

@Primarch said:   

Well once he's inside his Tardis, they have nothing that can get through to him and he can easily make a weapon that would annihilate the Batcave, he could easily make a weapon that would knock them all unconscious, essentially whatever weapon fits within his morals and wins this battle, he can make. 

I must admit the only reason I thought he would die is that I misread batcave as cave  and thinking that he wouldn't be able to start within his Tardis therefore putting him into a fistfight against people that are much better at fighting than him, as you say the Security System is his plaything.

Also, what do people here generally think a sonic screwdriver can do? It seems to canonically vary but I've never understood why he wouldn't be able to just use it on biologicals to (say) knock them unconscious.

Primarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Primarch
@HowTerribleIsThat:  
Well he's not going to go into a fist fight, of course he'd be destroyed then. But setting up a series of events to see them all enduring eternal punishment is perfectly within his style and capability.  
As for the Sonic Screwdriver, there's a Doctor Who wikia with a page that tells alot of the functions the screwdriver can do, take a look. 
http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Sonic_screwdriver#Mark_I
crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By crackerjack82

They would never touch the doctor, he's the Doctor, he would fix them right as kids, thus negating the attack
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By buttersdaman000

He would talk to them to death
And why do Martha and Mickey have to die? Donna was obviously the worst companion