#1 Posted by BigCimmerian (8069 posts) - - Show Bio

- DC team is consisted of

1) The most powerful version of Doomsday

2) Superman Prime from Infinite Crisis

3) Darkseid

4) Fernus

5) Despero

- Rune King Thor has Mjolnir and Destroyer Armor

- No prep, team is bloodlusted, Rune King Thor morals off, who wins and why?

#2 Edited by BigCimmerian (8069 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#3 Posted by dodi (119 posts) - - Show Bio

Team would win 8/10. Doomsday and Darkseid could probably beat him

#4 Posted by BigCimmerian (8069 posts) - - Show Bio

@dodi said:

Team would win 8/10. Doomsday and Darkseid could probably beat him

Rune Thor stopped Mangog with one finger and then erased him from existence with a thought. Mangog >= Doomsday, that's why I added others in DC team.

#5 Posted by dodi (119 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by TifaLockhart (14044 posts) - - Show Bio

He probably could. I don't think this team can do it.

#7 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6102 posts) - - Show Bio

DC team really just stomps seriously the have SUPERBOY PRIME A BLOOD LUSTED none the less.

#8 Edited by BigCimmerian (8069 posts) - - Show Bio

@dodi said:

@bigcimmerian:

But can RKT survive darkseids omega beams.

If Doomsday and Superman survived it, I think that Thor could survive it too.

#9 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2976 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by TifaLockhart (14044 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman has never survived the Omega Effect at full power, but I agree that this Thor would.

#11 Edited by dondave (36408 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#12 Edited by Wardemon32 (4149 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know much about Rune King so I'll let other people post scans first...

#13 Posted by BigCimmerian (8069 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know much about Rune King so I'll let other people post scans first...

He only appeared in several issues, he gained his powers by going further than Odin, while Odin hanged himself till he was near deatha on Ygdrassil tree, Thor hanged till he died, Odin plucked one eye, while Thor plucked both to gain wisdom from Mimir. He is much more poweful than Odin, he ripped Loki's head without killing him, stopped Mangog with one arm and erased him from existence, he created dimensional portal to Valhala and Vanaheim which even Surtur could not. I think there are more feat, but I can't remember them now.

#14 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2976 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: Are his powers and reality warping based off of Magic?

#15 Posted by BigCimmerian (8069 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2976 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: Then he might have a problem with Superman Prime. He is immune to magic. I know of 2 instances where Black Adam was punching him with magic lightning and he said it tickled before he pimp slapped him away. The second is where angel stabs him with a magic sword and he says "Your sword's Magic, but magic doesn't hurt me. go back to your creator angel" and proceed to blast him with heat vision.

#17 Edited by TheIrishDoctor (440 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know who Fernus is, but unless he is WAY stronger than the likes of Darkseid and Doomsday, then RKT beats everyone. Darseid has the best chance, but RKT still overpowers him pretty easily.

#18 Posted by try56 (14 posts) - - Show Bio

RKT managed to defeat the Elder Norse Gods who Odin did not dare to oppose. I'd say he takes this one.

#19 Edited by TifaLockhart (14044 posts) - - Show Bio

Fernus is Martian Manhunter gone "Onslaught" for lack of a better term.

#20 Edited by BigCimmerian (8069 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know who Fernus is, but unless he is WAY stronger than the likes of Darkseid and Doomsday, then RKT beats everyone. Darseid has the best chance, but RKT still overpowers him pretty easily.

Fernus is the true form of Martian Manhunter. I don't know much about him except that he is bloodlusted Martian who solo'd Justice League with ease and killed several hundreds of white Martians.

#21 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1577 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: Then he might have a problem with Superman Prime. He is immune to magic. I know of 2 instances where Black Adam was punching him with magic lightning and he said it tickled before he pimp slapped him away. The second is where angel stabs him with a magic sword and he says "Your sword's Magic, but magic doesn't hurt me. go back to your creator angel" and proceed to blast him with heat vision.

i don't think Superman Prime is immune to magic, he's just resistant to magic like any other type of attacks that don't hurt him, it all depends on magnitude of strick power, magic or not, Thor's powers are based on magic, but he can obliterate galaxies (since he's more powerful than Odin) No one on DC team can tank Thor's power level. Thor wins this.

#22 Posted by jashro44 (20736 posts) - - Show Bio

How effective would TP be on this version of thor?

#23 Posted by Frocharocha (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

@bronze_surfer said:

i don't think Superman Prime is immune to magic, he's just resistant to magic like any other type of attacks that don't hurt him, it all depends on magnitude of strick power, magic or not, Thor's powers are based on magic, but he can obliterate galaxies (since he's more powerful than Odin) No one on DC team can tank Thor's power level. Thor wins this.

What about Doomsday? He seems to be the real problem here. Unless Thor finds a way to complete finish him, He will come back just as powerful as before.

#24 Edited by TifaLockhart (14044 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor could erase Doomsday from existence like he did to Mangog. The Entropy Aegis armor reduced him to elements after all. If that doesn't work, Imperiex toasted him.

#25 Edited by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1577 posts) - - Show Bio

@all_mighty_beyonder said:

@bronze_surfer said:

What about Doomsday? He seems to be the real problem here. Unless Thor finds a way to complete finish him, He will come back just as powerful as before.

you have all response you need with @the_last_son_of_czarnia

Thor could erase Doomsday from existence like he did to Mangog. The Entropy Aegis armor reduced him to elements after all. If that doesn't work, Imperiex toasted him.

exactly.

#26 Edited by hsm1 (55 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, RKT has limited feats. However, Odin would probably 1 shot most of these. RKT has all of Odin's power + Rune Magic.

So, RKT wins. Probably stomps.

#27 Edited by TheIrishDoctor (440 posts) - - Show Bio

@hsm1: Actually, RKT has minimum double Odin's power + Rune Magic. He did all the things that Odin did to gain power, but he took them to a much further extent. So yeah, RKT stomps.

#28 Posted by BigCimmerian (8069 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

How effective would TP be on this version of thor?

Good question, no idea honestly lol, but since he's upgraded version of Odin who stalemated Galactus in telepathic duel, I doubt anybody in the team could stand a chance alone, maybe if Despero, Darkseid and Fernus attack him together.

#29 Posted by Bo88gdan (4397 posts) - - Show Bio

Rune King Thor stomps this is a Spite

#30 Edited by New_World_Order (12997 posts) - - Show Bio

Rune King Thor without much trouble.