Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By willpayton

DC Team: Aquaman, Booster Gold, Geo-Force, Steel

vs

Marvel Team: Hulk, Iron Man (Extremis Armor), Storm, Wonder Man

All DCs pre-52, random encounter, in character, no BFR. Battle on Earth, starting 20m apart. Win by KO or death.

Aquaman is the version in the pic. No extra equipment for him (i.e. no Trident).

Who wins?

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jackofspades

marvel stomps

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

crest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if I'm John irons i take my hammer and go home, no point hanging around for a face kicking

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By GhostRavage

Yeah... I think Team 2 has the means to win 10/10.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheTruthIII

Unbalanced. Marvel's stomp is bigger than Stark's ego.

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite thread. Do you really hate DC that much dude?

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elmohump: @thetruthiii: @experio: @ghostravage: @crest: @marlboroman:

How about if I allow TP back for Aquaman? I thought his Water Hand already gave him enough of an advantage.

The rest of the team arent exactly weaklings. I think they're being underestimated. Geo-Force has traded blows with Superman, Booster Gold traded blows with a Doomsday clone, and Steel is pretty powerful himself.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: Well, Marvel has the versatility for sure, its not always to strength and durability, which still falls on Marvel side anyways.

Giving Aquaman TP may be useful for them... I don't know how it would play since IIRC Iron Man is immune to TP due to extremis(not sure though) and Hulk will surely be able to resist it. Maybe Tping Wonder Man into fighting his crew mates.

Yeah, i think it would make things fairer.

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How about if I allow TP back for Aquaman? I thought his Water Hand already gave him enough of an advantage.

The rest of the team arent exactly weaklings. I think they're being underestimated. Geo-Force has traded blows with Superman, Booster Gold traded blows with a Doomsday clone, and Steel is pretty powerful himself.

Well that makes it less likely to be flagged so. I'm still on marvel as much as I love dc though.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Carter_esque
willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elmohump said:

@willpayton said:

Well that makes it less likely to be flagged so. I'm still on marvel as much as I love dc though.

Changed rules... now Aquaman can use TP and all his powers as normal.

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elmohump said:

@willpayton said:

Changed rules... now Aquaman can use TP and all his powers as normal.

Dude he can call a freaking kraken in they're still gonna lose..

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steel is pretty powerful himself.

You could say he beat Atlas. the same Atlas who whooped Superman's butt.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm has very low physical stats and pretty much anyone from DC team can 1-shot her.

Aquaman is the only one who seem to be able to stand against marvel 3 in this battle. IDK if his type of TP would work on WM, since WM is no longer a human from biological point of view. Iron Man is protected by suit. But if Hulk will be controlled, then they have a problem. Aquaman would need to defend himself with Hulk.

IDK Booste Gold strength feats, but I doubt that he is a match for IM or WM, let alone Hulk. The same with Steel and Geo-Force.

I'm going with Marvel team, based on physical stats, but I am not sure if DC characters won't have some wld cards in this battle, while I am sure that Marvel doesn't (well, maybe Tony has something).

Avatar image for deactivated-5fc36411d7174
deactivated-5fc36411d7174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Booster Gold vs Storm = Booster

Iron Man vs Steel = Steel

Geo Force vs Wonder Man = Wonder Man(not sure)

Aquaman vs Hulk = Hulk

DC should win

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

The DC team is not winning this. Hulk alone is going to be next to impossible to put down.
Storm is probably a weak link but could still take Geo out with lightning if she gets lucky.
Steel is Iron Man light.
Booster is a better fight for Iron Man and is a 100 tonner as well as having pretty decent shields. He'd be second to AM on the DC team.

Aquaman is the only one who seem to be able to stand against marvel 3 in this battle. IDK if his type of TP would work on WM, since WM is no longer a human from biological point of view. Iron Man is protected by suit. But if Hulk will be controlled, then they have a problem. Aquaman would need to defend himself with Hulk.

Giving Aquaman TP may be useful for them... I don't know how it would play since IIRC Iron Man is immune to TP due to extremis(not sure though) and Hulk will surely be able to resist it. Maybe Tping Wonder Man into fighting his crew mates.

Yeah, i think it would make things fairer.

His TP doesn't work like that. I think he's only been shown to induce seizures. It worked on a white martian so it should work on WM and Storm. I think he explained it as them evolving from fish. In character though, he won't lead with that.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Booster is a better fight for Iron Man and is a 100 tonner as well as having pretty decent shields. He'd be second to AM on the DC team.

IMO Booster would take out Iron Man if he fights smart, which he is in spite of pretending to be incompetent. I dont see IM getting through Booster's shields, and if Booster puts a shield bubble around IM (like he did against the Doomsday clone), it's game over for IM. Anyway, people underestimate Booster all the time. Same for Steel.

Superbot400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man could bypass it, he has unique options like sonics, blinding Booster Gold, or trying strategies like he did aganist Graviton. There is the fact that Iron Man try to break the frequencies of the force field too. Sure you could argue that Booster Gold could beat Iron Man, but it's not like it's a stomp.

Steel vs Iron Man is the closer match since Steel and Iron Man are about in the same level with Iron Man having slightly better feats.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man could bypass it, he has unique options like sonics, blinding Booster Gold, or trying strategies like he did aganist Graviton. There is the fact that Iron Man try to break the frequencies of the force field too. Sure you could argue that Booster Gold could beat Iron Man, but it's not like it's a stomp.

Steel vs Iron Man is the closer match since Steel and Iron Man are about in the same level with Iron Man having slightly better feats.

I dont think anything you mentioned from IM could get through Booster's shields. Sonics are just pressure waves, blocked. Blinding light is just intense light, also blocked. Boosters tech is just too advanced for IM and his shields are too durable and versatile, in the sense that he can deploy them to surround other objects besides himself.

I agree Steel vs Iron Man is a closer match, but people underestimate Steel by saying he's an Iron Man Lite. He's not. He has to go up against Superman-level villains regularly.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superbot400 said:

I dont think anything you mentioned from IM could get through Booster's shields. Sonics are just pressure waves, blocked. Blinding light is just intense light, also blocked. Boosters tech is just too advanced for IM and his shields are too durable and versatile, in the sense that he can deploy them to surround other objects besides himself.

I agree Steel vs Iron Man is a closer match, but people underestimate Steel by saying he's an Iron Man Lite. He's not. He has to go up against Superman-level villains regularly.

I am not too sure about Booster's feats, but Iron Man taken on Red Hulk (pretty much tie, after Loeb-era and of course he lost in Loeb era) and once won with Savage Hulk (personally? Besides not fair - he was robbed before the battle from his weapon - fight with WWHulk, I don't recall any battle that Savage Hulk would win with Hulk, but it may come from the fact that I know only 3 others with 3 different Hulks).

Did Booster Gold or Steel won without prep (with prep we know that Tony can take on Phoenix Force lol) with someone in Hulk's level? Or even stalemated with him in 1on1 battle?

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve said:

IMO Booster would take out Iron Man if he fights smart, which he is in spite of pretending to be incompetent. I dont see IM getting through Booster's shields, and if Booster puts a shield bubble around IM (like he did against the Doomsday clone), it's game over for IM. Anyway, people underestimate Booster all the time. Same for Steel.

I can see Iron Man doing some BS hack on Booster's gear. Booster is very underrated. People think of his character as kind of a joke and don't know he's really powerful. Steel's problem is you don't see him much. People remember him from Justice League Unlimited and Shaq.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By willpayton

@czarny_samael666 said:

Did Booster Gold or Steel won without prep (with prep we know that Tony can take on Phoenix Force lol) with someone in Hulk's level? Or even stalemated with him in 1on1 battle?

During Death of Superman Booster's shields held against blows from Doomsday until his energy cells ran out. He's also gone toe to toe with a Doomsday clone. I think his shields would hold out quite a while against a regular Hulk. Not that long against WWH, but WWH isnt in this fight.

No Caption Provided

So, it takes repeated hits from a Doomsday-level character to get through his shields. No one here is on Doomsday's level.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By dondave

@willpayton said:
Steel is pretty powerful himself.

You could say he beat Atlas. the same Atlas who whooped Superman's butt.

Superman was being weakened during his fight with Atlas.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton:

1.From which comic is that coming?

2.Savage Hulk is Doomsday level. A specially DoS one, who isn't really that impressive.

3.Iron Man also took a lot of punches from powerhouses, but he can actually prove that Hulk givedeverything he had, since he won with him. BG didn' and it is my point.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton:

Not sure at the moment. I'd have to go digging through my comics, but dont have the time now.

2.Savage Hulk is Doomsday level. A specially DoS one, who isn't really that impressive.

Savage Hulk is not near Doomsday's level, not in strength or durability, and definitely not in speed.

Avatar image for deactivated-61bde0e570bb9
deactivated-61bde0e570bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel takes it in short order, Stark brings back the team for wings and beer.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666 said:

@willpayton:

Not sure at the moment. I'd have to go digging through my comics, but dont have the time now.

@czarny_samael666 said:

Savage Hulk is not near Doomsday's level, not in strength or durability, and definitely not in speed.

Doomsday isn't as powerfull as people think. The best he did, was stalemate with Pre-Blue Superman.

Pre-Blue Superman was weaker than current one. Post-Bule won with DD Rex who is more powerfull than HP DD. Neither DD would win with Savage Hulk. And I am not ovehyping Hulk here, DD isn't even close to characters like Hyperion, Thor or Gladiator. He doesn't have strength feats and he never beat someone of their level. Pre-Blue Superman stalemated with him and he didn't have feats on their level either. The same with Darkseid (since people talk a lot about DD winning with DS) who barely have any feats - strength or fights ones. Darkseid lost to Post-Blue Superman as well. I don't recall him winning with any planet buster.

Savage Hulk tied with Evil Hyperion who was created as a copy of H-712, who is stronger than even Post-Blue Superman, let alone Pre-Blue one.

Yeah, he won with Orion and Martian easily, but they aren't close to Superman physical stats. We have seen the difference between Superman's strength and durability and Martian's or Orion before. As two they couldn't do as much as Superman alone against Doomsday when he released himself from Braniac's control.

In the pat, even whole JLA had problem with holding mad Superman. They seem to be on his level only because Superman is totally holding back. And Superman by the best shot he could make (using top flying speed) is moon buster who gets KOd in the process. This puts him much below Hulk's top enemies (evili Hyperion, Hercules), that is why I don't see DD winning majority in let say 10 fights with Hulk.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#31  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@pokeysteve said:

His TP doesn't work like that. I think he's only been shown to induce seizures. It worked on a white martian so it should work on WM and Storm. I think he explained it as them evolving from fish. In character though, he won't lead with that.

That is quite incorrect. Its normal telepathy just like anyone else. He's controlled beings to do his will on several occasions, including beings that were stated to be nigh-invulnerable to it. He's also uses a GL ring with his TP. I don't know if it was retconned or not (because not all of his history was) but Pre-Crisis Aquaman TP and took control of Pre-Crisis Superman's body...

You can find a lot of his TP feats here. Although the images don't appear to be working with the site updates.

And he mostly certainly uses TP in character. All the time in fact, especially with his water hand - which is controlled with his TP.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#32  Edited By beatboks1

@willpayton:

Booster Gold 45, and 46. The Doomsday in it was a stupid behemoth, a clone controlled by the military. IIRC they eventually lost control.

Booster's force field is that of Brainiac 5 left behind on a space mission and allowed to remain as it was part of their history that Booster got it. It's best feat is that it could withstand being inside the sun eater a creature created by the Controllers to devour solar systems. He used to have it on all the time but back in his original run it actually worked so well it even kept out microbes, virus etc. As such when he turned it off his immune system was completely shot as his body wasn't used to having to fight anything it had shut down. He then had to start leaving it off and only activating it when needed or going into battle.

He wears a suit of servo motors that enhance his strength. His beast feat is to carry a completely laiden air liner when it's engines went. Though in all honesty that was far more likely due to his anti gravity / flight ring. Also a creation of B5 that is psycho sensitive and controlled by will. The best member of the legion of Super heroes who used the flight ring was by far Dream girl, who used it to actually emulate TK. She of all legionaires had the least power ( the ability to see the future was it) so she became one hell of a h2h combatant and able to use the flight ring in ways none of the other legionaires had even dreamed. Booster wasn't never shown to do this but it still likely plays on his best lifting feats. In his last pre FP series it also had time circuits built in that allowed him to time travel in his role as time protector.

Then there are his blasters that have turned highly durable metals to molten slag. he has also rerouted the power of them through other parts of his uniform or rerouted his force fields through them to project them as force barriers elsewhere in an attack form rather than just defense.

Only other thing is his goggles that enhance vision and give infra red and ultra violet.

scouts1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 2

That is one of the most unfair battles i have ever seen.

It's like batman vs an ant

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That is one of the most unfair battles i have ever seen.

It's like batman vs an ant

I fail to see how. I'll admit i don't see any of them putting hulk down alone but a few of them can occupy him for some time.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve said:

That is quite incorrect. Its normal telepathy just like anyone else. He's controlled beings to do his will on several occasions, including beings that were stated to be nigh-invulnerable to it. He's also uses a GL ring with his TP. I don't know if it was retconned or not (because not all of his history was) but Pre-Crisis Aquaman TP and took control of Pre-Crisis Superman's body...

You can find a lot of his TP feats here. Although the images don't appear to be working with the site updates.

And he mostly certainly uses TP in character. All the time in fact, especially with his water hand - which is controlled with his TP.

I didn't notice it was water hand Aquaman. If you have any scans that do work, shoot them my way. I'd love to see them. I've only seen AM do the seizure bit.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel is too powerful here its a stomp

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii said:

Marvel is too powerful here its a stomp

How the hell is it a stomp, three of the four DC characters have had fairly good showings against Kryptonian level characters

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

If I recall correctly the Booster one (a t least this one couldn't find the one I was after so I Google imaged for a change) was a goppledanger. the real Booster however beat the crap out of it.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: Hmmm... Interesting, IIRC Storm has some quite good TP resistance as well. Anyway, giving Aquaman TP may balance things up, without it, i see no possible scenario where they could beat Team 2.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you have any scans that do work, shoot them my way. I'd love to see them. I've only seen AM do the seizure bit.

Here are but a few. Aside from the seizure one you know. TP mind reading MMH. TP communicating to humans and mermaid/men all over the globe. TP fighting dimensional entities (even MMH couldn't breach them). TP communicating with his fathers spirit in another realm. Mind raping a powerful TPer in Kordax the side effect was any life for miles and miles radius was in severe pain. using TP to sense danger when targeted.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666 said:

@willpayton:

Booster Gold 45, and 46. The Doomsday in it was a stupid behemoth, a clone controlled by the military. IIRC they eventually lost control.

Booster's force field is that of Brainiac 5 left behind on a space mission and allowed to remain as it was part of their history that Booster got it. It's best feat is that it could withstand being inside the sun eater a creature created by the Controllers to devour solar systems. He used to have it on all the time but back in his original run it actually worked so well it even kept out microbes, virus etc. As such when he turned it off his immune system was completely shot as his body wasn't used to having to fight anything it had shut down. He then had to start leaving it off and only activating it when needed or going into battle.

He wears a suit of servo motors that enhance his strength. His beast feat is to carry a completely laiden air liner when it's engines went. Though in all honesty that was far more likely due to his anti gravity / flight ring. Also a creation of B5 that is psycho sensitive and controlled by will. The best member of the legion of Super heroes who used the flight ring was by far Dream girl, who used it to actually emulate TK. She of all legionaires had the least power ( the ability to see the future was it) so she became one hell of a h2h combatant and able to use the flight ring in ways none of the other legionaires had even dreamed. Booster wasn't never shown to do this but it still likely plays on his best lifting feats. In his last pre FP series it also had time circuits built in that allowed him to time travel in his role as time protector.

Then there are his blasters that have turned highly durable metals to molten slag. he has also rerouted the power of them through other parts of his uniform or rerouted his force fields through them to project them as force barriers elsewhere in an attack form rather than just defense.

Only other thing is his goggles that enhance vision and give infra red and ultra violet.

1.Based on what You've seen in that comics, do You belive that army succesfully cloned DD? IIRC Darkseid had problem with that.

2.When has it happen? Seems like overstar level of shields which is VERY suprising to me.

3.At best 400 tons, right? And You're saying that is not based just on his strength... While I don't have to many IM's feats, here is something for Wonder Man:

No Caption Provided

Here he hold 50,000 tons, but I have to say that I've uploaded this scan years ago and I don't recall from which comic it comes.

He also beat Red Hulk:

And stalemated Professor Hulk, when he was in very clamed state, which highly matters for WM (just look on ways he was taken out by Red Hulk before - whole time he was with Avengers, since he changed from fully ionic form during Bendis era, was time when Wondy was barely ableto give a fight):

I can look for his fights with Abomination, Thor, Ultron and Atlas. He clearly isn't planet level, because he get stomped by serious players like Gladiator and evil Hyperion, but in right state of mind (as currently) he is close around Savage Hulk level, mostly due to durability.

IDK how they can take him.

4.Do You know Eradicator's feats? I admitt that I am not able to place him on any level.

5.Superman was totally holding back there.

6.When has it (last scan) happen?

P.S. I will check out his fight with DD.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Marvel

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: really, you show me a scan of Supes letting them hit him while thinking how if he wanted he could destroy them as evidence that they can hang with tanks like Hulk or Wonderman?

Its still a very decisive win for marvel unless you forgot something that puts these guys above Thing level

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#43  Edited By jwwprod

Marvel team.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii: first scan was eradicate not Sipes. And while it says in thought balloons he could easily destroy him he failed to three times when they faced.

The battle with Geo Force wasn't Supes letting anything happen he head to resort to a thunder clap to get GF off him.

The Booster one also wasn't let happen. Booster has soloed teams that took down JLA line ups. Guys like Despero etc. it's not a stomp at all. Marvel would win IMO but after a hard fight. Te fact that Aquaman's has the water hand that allows him to heal all his team makes it closer.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: I'd place Eradicator below Superman. While he technically had all Supes powers his AI's non emotional stance which meant it was more cold also lacked the passions of Superman. He used his speed even less than Superman because of the analytical nature of his AI (as per the scan above).

I'm not saying DC wins at all. Booster, Geo Force and Aquaman could all make a battle that went a while with either Hulk or WM but i don't see them finishing it off (putting them down). They could take Storm in a good fight and do well against IM. Steel is a pretty close match to IM extremis if he's in entopy aegis armor (which OP doesn't mention so assume not) without he goes dwon after a hard battle. he has gone up against guy's of this level more so might actually be able to take one but that alone isn't winning it.

I'm just disputing the stomp comments is all.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#46  Edited By godzilla44

Good fight just don't see how DC team can win this though, but it's still a great fight

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By czarny_samael666

@czarny_samael666: I'd place Eradicator below Superman. While he technically had all Supes powers his AI's non emotional stance which meant it was more cold also lacked the passions of Superman. He used his speed even less than Superman because of the analytical nature of his AI (as per the scan above).

I'm not saying DC wins at all. Booster, Geo Force and Aquaman could all make a battle that went a while with either Hulk or WM but i don't see them finishing it off (putting them down). They could take Storm in a good fight and do well against IM. Steel is a pretty close match to IM extremis if he's in entopy aegis armor (which OP doesn't mention so assume not) without he goes dwon after a hard battle. he has gone up against guy's of this level more so might actually be able to take one but that alone isn't winning it.

I'm just disputing the stomp comments is all.

There is a huge chance that Storm will be taken down in first minute of the battle, but if she will attack her enemies with lightnings before she will be KOd,

My problem with this battle is that to my knowledge these characters lack offensive capabilities to be a threat to Hulk or Wonder Man. Even Iron Man was able to take nuclear explosion (I am now checking the details of it).

Which comics would You suggest to see best Steel's, Geo-Force's and Eradicator's feats? Now, I have problem with considering GF and Steel as a 100 tonners. And if they are - for example - 300 tonner, like BG, then it is going to be a stomp, since their opponents here can lift thousands of tons and they won with other people who can lift that kinds of objects.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1 said:

There is a huge chance that Storm will be taken down in first minute of the battle, but if she will attack her enemies with lightnings before she will be KOd,

Considering this is in-character, and neither team has knowledge of the others... I dont think Storm will start off early with lightning... which to most people (DC or Marvel) would cause severe injury or death. So, yeah, Storm is a weak link on the Marvel team and if she's KO'ed early, it turns it into a 4 v 3.

Still fail to see how people think this is a stomp, especially when multiple on the DC side regularly go up against Superman level enemies.

As far as Eradicator, yeah he's not quite at Superman's level, but he's close. I'll try to get scans of him in action.

And GF is no joke. Not only does he have the power to make life extremely difficult for anyone on the Marvel team, he's got the durability to take plenty of damage himself. Notice, in the scans above of his fight with Superman, he was visibly bruising Supes with his blows. Other than Hulk, who on the Marvel team can take a Superman-bruising hit and not be KO'd or worse?

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666:

Now, I have problem with considering GF and Steel as a 100 tonners. And if they are - for example - 300 tonner, like BG, then it is going to be a stomp, since their opponents here can lift thousands of tons and they won with other people who can lift that kinds of objects.

The scan of Steel's first fight with the Eradicator was during the "Reign of the Supermen" saga that also served as his introduction. Back then. Steel's armor was about Class 70-75 with the ability to reach/slightly surpass the threshold of the Class 100 ranks due to a power surge thus diverting all available power to super-strength only (Iron Man's armors have worked on a similar principle over the years as well). This was Dr. Iron's MK I Armor. His subsequent armors have been greatly improved since that time and their "walking around strength" is easily in the Class 85-90 range before any diverting power into brute force measures are necessary. Is this stronger than the Hulk and/or Wonder Man? I don't think so, but it is certainly sufficient enough to land some great blows. Not to mention that Steel's armor is just littered with Kinetic Inhibitors that (while it doesn't contain as many as his legendary Kinetic Hammer) still provide him with tremendous resilience to blunt force-based attacks, in addition to his force fields.

I'll get into more of at least Steel's potential offensive and defensive options as I've got to get ready for work, but he shouldn't be overlooked here IMO.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Are Entropy Aegis and Water hand allowed?

If so DC wins by a large margin.