#1 Posted by ShadowPro (1489 posts) - - Show Bio

I just simply came up with these trios

DC Team

V (I think he is from DC, isn't he? If he is not let me know so I can change that)

Batman (new 52)

Superman (new 52)

vs

Marvel Team

Spiderman

Iron Man

Thor

current versions, battle is in NY, no prep, standard equipment, morals on, victory by K.O.

#2 Posted by dondave (34674 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShadowPro:I don;t know what you expect batman or v to do here

#3 Posted by sync1 (2870 posts) - - Show Bio

AGAIN with the Thor vs Superman threads....

#4 Posted by TotalBalance (724 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel team wins 9/10 due to the fact that 2/3 of the members of the DC team are only peak human, while all of the Marvel team are multi-tonners and up.

#5 Posted by Joygirl (18807 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wins.

#6 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4926 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman an V get their $#!t pushed in.

#7 Edited by ShadowPro (1489 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: basically what I had in mind was V vs Spiderman Batman vs Iron Man and Supe vs Thor

also, originally It was supposed to be the action live versions: Spidey from tobey maguire movies, batman from nolan movies, supe from smallvile... I guess that you can see where this was going

#8 Posted by dondave (34674 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShadowPro:Ok, V would still loses Tobey Maguire has some awesome showings, Batman gets trumped by Iron Man there is literally no way of the movie version beating iron man. Smallville Clark's speed would ultimately allow him to beat thor

#9 Posted by ShadowPro (1489 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: well, you guy are the experts, I'm just a newbie so I'll take your word

#10 Posted by Iragexcudder (4312 posts) - - Show Bio

Too many Batman fan boys

#11 Posted by spiderpool94 (467 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel. Thor can take Supes, Spidey takes V and Iron man takes batman.

#12 Edited by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do I feel as if this is a spite match? You seriously put V against Spider-Man? Batman (the live action version) against Iron Man, and worst of all, the Superman (the one from Smallville??????) to fight Thor? Really???? And to make it worse, you didn't even add prep, so that's an automatic for Marvel's team.

#13 Posted by BAKIMA3 (33 posts) - - Show Bio

DC Team

Batman and V team together to beat iron man with gadgets and computers and then tbh superman is just going to demolish all of them with one hit and marvels not guuna get up

#14 Posted by ComicVineAddict23 (186 posts) - - Show Bio

@TotalBalance said:

Marvel team wins 9/10 due to the fact that 2/3 of the members of the DC team are only peak human, while all of the Marvel team are multi-tonners and up.

#15 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

Despite my love for Marvel (my profile pics is a hint),,,I am going to say DC got this.

#16 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel Team STomps