Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By IZZR
@Bucketz said:
@IZZR: Phoenix isnt here. Jean is.
oh boy.. even worse... but to be honest i just want to see this lol damn i hate BRB and Thor
No Caption Provided
crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By crabtree

marvel wins.

Bucketz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Bucketz
@crabtree: any reasons?
Bucketz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Bucketz

bump just for fun

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Bucketz said:
@czarny_samael:  Personally, I feel team 1 has a good chance. I mean, Doomsday can probably take the brotherhood of evil alone if he is bloodlusted and before he was downgraded. I feel like flash and Zoom, possibly with the help of Lobo can take out the X-Men. Superman and Hal Jordan can probably take shield. Hal actually could probably solo Shield while bloodlusted. That just leaves the avengers. I think that Lobo, Doomsday, Supes, Hal Jordan, Flash, Zoom, Wonderwoman and the tactics of batman could take down the avengers. It would be an extremely bloody battle and i think the only people of team 1 that would die is batman and maybe wonder woman. Flash and zoom could probably BFR the shit out of Pulsar and X-Man together, Doomsday can handle Iceman. Lobo can probably handle Dust. Overall i give it a good fight. Maybe Team 1 6/10. To be honest, I'm still kind of uncertain, More comments would be lovely.
Tell me, how Zoom and Flash will BFR X-Man? Or other X-Men and Avengers who wouldn't be taken by them?
Avatar image for asgardianxeno929
AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have a few things to say (mainly things that team 2 could do), but since I am lazy they will not be said in nice, elaborate paragraphs.
Since no one knows each other, who's to say that team one will attack the powerhouses of team 2? One thing 2 could do after noticing 1 is going all out. Susan Storm makes a huge bubble for protection with help from Magneto, Jean Grey, Xman, Strange, Scarlet Witch, etc. (Pretty strong force field) Then they make a hole for banshee to scream as loud as he could at team 1 while Dazzler + Jubilee Make HUGE lights as distraction. Then, Thor could make a huge lightning storm out of the bubble as more distraction and the magical lightning hurting people like supes while he sends people to the negative zone with mjolnir. While in the negative zone, the geniuses go to work and plan attacks. Rulk could try to absorb Supes' energy, Torch and Iceman could fluctuate the temp outside of the bubble between supernova and absolute zero, then the telepaths would go around mind F'ing people. Then Gambit could charge up bunches of Madroxes and send them out with kitty pride and vision as intangible while quicksilver runs them (while being intangible thanks to the terrigen mists). next, wanda could mess up people's luck and stuff. Then Gambit could charge up deadpool's ammo and the shield agents so they shoot explosive rounds all over the place. Also charging up falcon's projectile feathers and any projectile weapons that ares has. After all of this stuff, the shield disperses and they learn that no one is there (Because they finally all went into the negative zone. Next, People like sentry, The hulks, the thing, Thor, vision, ares, colossus, wolverine, blob, sabretooth, ms.marvel, hulkling, ironman, Ares, Wonderman, etc come out of the negative zone in random places to attack the team 1. During the fighting and info being retrieved from rogue's powers and visions scans, they geniuses devise a plane to DESTROY the team and the planet while everyone is safe in negative zone. The end. LOL. While all of this is happening Batman and Captain America have a rematch to see who is really  better.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AsgardianXeno929 said:
I have a few things to say (mainly things that team 2 could do), but since I am lazy they will not be said in nice, elaborate paragraphs. Since no one knows each other, who's to say that team one will attack the powerhouses of team 2? One thing 2 could do after noticing 1 is going all out. Susan Storm makes a huge bubble for protection with help from Magneto, Jean Grey, Xman, Strange, Scarlet Witch, etc. (Pretty strong force field) Then they make a hole for banshee to scream as loud as he could at team 1 while Dazzler + Jubilee Make HUGE lights as distraction. Then, Thor could make a huge lightning storm out of the bubble as more distraction and the magical lightning hurting people like supes while he sends people to the negative zone with mjolnir. While in the negative zone, the geniuses go to work and plan attacks. Rulk could try to absorb Supes' energy, Torch and Iceman could fluctuate the temp outside of the bubble between supernova and absolute zero, then the telepaths would go around mind F'ing people. Then Gambit could charge up bunches of Madroxes and send them out with kitty pride and vision as intangible while quicksilver runs them (while being intangible thanks to the terrigen mists). next, wanda could mess up people's luck and stuff. Then Gambit could charge up deadpool's ammo and the shield agents so they shoot explosive rounds all over the place. Also charging up falcon's projectile feathers and any projectile weapons that ares has. After all of this stuff, the shield disperses and they learn that no one is there (Because they finally all went into the negative zone. Next, People like sentry, The hulks, the thing, Thor, vision, ares, colossus, wolverine, blob, sabretooth, ms.marvel, hulkling, ironman, Ares, Wonderman, etc come out of the negative zone in random places to attack the team 1. During the fighting and info being retrieved from rogue's powers and visions scans, they geniuses devise a plane to DESTROY the team and the planet while everyone is safe in negative zone. The end. LOL. While all of this is happening Batman and Captain America have a rematch to see who is really  better.
Most of them will die before they will even realize that they are fighting. Zoom will take care of them. Only people who can't be touched will survive (and super-powerhouses in Phoenix level, but she isn't a part of this team).
cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 2

#109  Edited By cody1984

@Bucketz said:

@ssejllenrad said:
" Why the hell are we using HOM Wanda? So it's the most powerful versions? Diana should get godwave, Hal should get ZH levels of being Parallax, Superman should be either gold or be using the thoughtbot!!!!Marvel would have won if HOM Wanda was not used. "
its all regular versions of each character unless stated.

It doesn't matter Wanda has gotten her powers back she's HOM level now. Which means she has the potential to solo here.

maxicere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#110  Edited By maxicere

Marvel wins. Marvel have telepaty and magicans heroes.

Avatar image for asgardianxeno929
AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael said:
@AsgardianXeno929 said:
I have a few things to say (mainly things that team 2 could do), but since I am lazy they will not be said in nice, elaborate paragraphs. Since no one knows each other, who's to say that team one will attack the powerhouses of team 2? One thing 2 could do after noticing 1 is going all out. Susan Storm makes a huge bubble for protection with help from Magneto, Jean Grey, Xman, Strange, Scarlet Witch, etc. (Pretty strong force field) Then they make a hole for banshee to scream as loud as he could at team 1 while Dazzler + Jubilee Make HUGE lights as distraction. Then, Thor could make a huge lightning storm out of the bubble as more distraction and the magical lightning hurting people like supes while he sends people to the negative zone with mjolnir. While in the negative zone, the geniuses go to work and plan attacks. Rulk could try to absorb Supes' energy, Torch and Iceman could fluctuate the temp outside of the bubble between supernova and absolute zero, then the telepaths would go around mind F'ing people. Then Gambit could charge up bunches of Madroxes and send them out with kitty pride and vision as intangible while quicksilver runs them (while being intangible thanks to the terrigen mists). next, wanda could mess up people's luck and stuff. Then Gambit could charge up deadpool's ammo and the shield agents so they shoot explosive rounds all over the place. Also charging up falcon's projectile feathers and any projectile weapons that ares has. After all of this stuff, the shield disperses and they learn that no one is there (Because they finally all went into the negative zone. Next, People like sentry, The hulks, the thing, Thor, vision, ares, colossus, wolverine, blob, sabretooth, ms.marvel, hulkling, ironman, Ares, Wonderman, etc come out of the negative zone in random places to attack the team 1. During the fighting and info being retrieved from rogue's powers and visions scans, they geniuses devise a plane to DESTROY the team and the planet while everyone is safe in negative zone. The end. LOL. While all of this is happening Batman and Captain America have a rematch to see who is really  better.
Most of them will die before they will even realize that they are fighting. Zoom will take care of them. Only people who can't be touched will survive (and super-powerhouses in Phoenix level, but she isn't a part of this team).
but what I am saying is imagine if they meet, team  1 kills a few people so team 2 does that, just because he is blood lusted doesn't mean he is going to kill everyone instantly, he might just kill one by one to scare the rest or only a few at a time which then means my plan would work.
Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I actually think Shield will give Team One problems alone,depending on the amount of prep.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AsgardianXeno929 said:
@czarny_samael said:
but what I am saying is imagine if they meet, team  1 kills a few people so team 2 does that, just because he is blood lusted doesn't mean he is going to kill everyone instantly, he might just kill one by one to scare the rest or only a few at a time which then means my plan would work.
Why should he? Even without bloodlust, it would strange to just stand and wait for others. I don't see why he should do it. 

That is why people like Hulk will go down easily. People who will survive? For now people who comes to my mind:
-Shaman X-Man
-Pulsar (Photon)
-Juggernaut (in full power)
-telepaths (as a pure souls who will try to posses others) has a chance
-maybe Danger Room (technopaty may give her a chance)
-Iceman
-Sandman
-Darwin
-Legion (depends which one, if real Legion - team doesn't have even small chance)
-Dust
-Elixir (?)

I am not sure who from Summer's, Colossus' and Xavier's family was a part of team.
Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

Want to say 2, but if 1 has is bloodlusted with no morals, they probably win somehow.....

blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By blacharrt
@czarny_samael: You forgot Loa she could actually solo
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blacharrt said:
@czarny_samael: You forgot Loa she could actually solo
I don't know her, but according to wiki, Zoom and Flash are done by her. There should be also Mr. M, shouldn't he?
odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By odinforce
white phoenix of the crown solos 

prof x and magneto make onslaught again and he solos
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By blacharrt
@czarny_samael: Basically she's has phasing powers like kitty, but when she phases she distort molecular materials. Yeah Mr. M should solo as well.
Bucketz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Bucketz

Couldn't Zoom or Flash get to X-Man before he becomes intangible?

blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By blacharrt
@Bucketz:Qabiri by far wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more powerful than Zoom or Flash and completely smashes right through Nate, and he reforms unharmed.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
doomsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By doomsummers
@blacharrt: Marvel Group stomps because of that scan.
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By blacharrt
@doomsummers: Shaman Owns! Wouldn't it be interesting if Shaman got the phoenix force, he would be by far the strongest host ever.
ndm5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By ndm5

team two by sheer numbers, look at the heavy hitters AND the street levelers can all gang beat batman and get him out of them game instantly. there is just too much people for the dc team to handle
doomsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By doomsummers
@blacharrt: That would be an overkill. It already happened.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#125  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@Bucketz said:
@TheCerealKillz: you think zoom could solo the X-men, Avengers, SHIELD and Brotherhood of evil mutants by himself? Zoom would get wrecked! Sentry, Iron Man, Thor, Pulsar, X-Man, Dust and Iceman alone can massacre Zoom.
I dont remember replying to this. 

Zoom solo'd the JLA with no problem. 

And besides, Shaman Xman is the only hope
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By blacharrt
@doomsummers: OMG! I should have read more X-man comics....
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheCerealKillz said:
@Bucketz said:
@TheCerealKillz: you think zoom could solo the X-men, Avengers, SHIELD and Brotherhood of evil mutants by himself? Zoom would get wrecked! Sentry, Iron Man, Thor, Pulsar, X-Man, Dust and Iceman alone can massacre Zoom.
I dont remember replying to this.  Zoom solo'd the JLA with no problem.  And besides, Shaman Xman is the only hope
Is he?

@czarny_samael said:
@AsgardianXeno929 said:
@czarny_samael said:
Why should he? Even without bloodlust, it would strange to just stand and wait for others. I don't see why he should do it.   
That is why people like Hulk will go down easily. 

People who will survive? For now people who comes to my mind: 
-Shaman X-Man
 -Pulsar (Photon) 
-Iceman 
-Sandman 
-Darwin 
-Legion (depends which one, if real Legion - team doesn't have even small chance) 
-Dust 
-Elixir (?)
  I am not sure who from Summer's, Colossus' and Xavier's family was a part of team.
+Mr. M and this "Loa"
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@czarny_samael said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
@Bucketz said:
I dont remember replying to this.  Zoom solo'd the JLA with no problem.  And besides, Shaman Xman is the only hope
Is he?

@czarny_samael said:
@AsgardianXeno929 said:
@czarny_samael said:
That is why people like Hulk will go down easily. 

People who will survive? For now people who comes to my mind: 
-Shaman X-Man
 -Pulsar (Photon) 
-Iceman 
-Sandman 
-Darwin 
-Dust 
-Elixir (?)
+Mr. M and this "Loa"
Im one of the biggest Mr.M fans, but Im pretty sure he wont survive. If he can react in time, He could take anyone, as long as he goes intangible.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheCerealKillz :

Maybe yes, maybe not. The point is, that Nate isn't their only chance.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@czarny_samael:  
 Oh okay.