DC Team vs Avengers

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@foreverevil: You can say both of those things, but none of them are consequential to the use of Super Speed. My point still stands, he wasn't using Super Speed. Just let it go and call for help.

and you can say that because the artist didnt draw squigly lines for you to admire he wasnt using super speed. just calm down and dont get a warning buddy.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian said:

@foreverevil: What feats and powers central american gods have and have those characters who've dazed Powergirl punched or hit StargirL?

what does it matter. punching and dazing powergirl is enough.stargirls abilities will allow her to fight hulk

How will Stargirl defend herself against this?

No Caption Provided

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#103  Edited By GhostRavage

@foreverevil: What warning? Im not getting a warning for proving you wrong, again, why approaching such subject? Irrelevant.

Im just stating he wasn't using Super Speed. But the fact that you tried to use the instance as if Star Girl was fighting Adam while using Super Speed is still on the table.

If the artist didn't draw any sign of Super Speed, how did you come to the conclusion he was using Super Speed? There are writers, artists and editors. If the instance needed to be showed as a fast instance, it would have had something showing it. Like DC always does when Superman, Wonder Woman and any other Superman-esque character uses Super Speed.

Once again, until then, the instance has no relevancy to the argument to counter Hulk's speed blitz.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By ForeverEvil

@foreverevil: What warning? Im not getting a warning for proving you wrong, again, why approaching such subject? Irrelevant.

Im just stating he wasn't using Super Speed. But the fact that you tried to use the instance as if Star Girl was fighting Adam while using Super Speed is still on the table.

If the artist didn't draw any sign of Super Speed, how did you come to the conclusion he was using Super Speed? There are writers, artists and editors. If the instance needed to be showed as a fast instance, it would have had something showing it. Like DC always does when Superman, Wonder Woman and any other Superman-esque character uses Super Speed.

Once again, until then, the instance has no relevancy to the argument to counter Hulk's speed blitz.

why approach the subject? cause youre starting to get mad and say things like "go run and find help". youre trying to insult me clearly. so watch your mouth and you wont get booted the heck outta here. Yes, yes. i hear what youre saying. there are not squiggly lines and for that reason you cant fathom that hes using super speed. and i countered with his peronality/character traits. so until you find some actual proof you have no point.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian: i honestly dont even know if she'd have to defend against that because its still debatable whether hulk goes down to TP and dehydration from Aquaman. and then there is the fact that she and booster gold can use shields. i just dont see team 2 winning. like most people have said. theres just too much team 1 can do. thats why theyre voting for team 1.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil: Im not trying to do anything. Just proving you wrong. You're basing yourself on past instances now, which fall directly on how he was pictured in the issues. Those squiggly lines and multiple silhouettes are the things that show when a character moves fast. My point still stands, there's no proof he was using Super Speed in the instance. Until then, he was not.

And i suggest you to lower your guard, im not trying to insult you, just because you're losing the argument doesn't mean im attacking you.

I mentioned the call for help because i know you have limited knowledge on Stargirl. If you don't want to do it, then i'll do it for you.

@beatboks1 Care to explain me from where people is getting Black Adam was using Super Speed against Star Girl? When there's no visible proof that corroborates such statement?

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian: i honestly dont even know if she'd have to defend against that because its still debatable whether hulk goes down to TP and dehydration from Aquaman. and then there is the fact that she and booster gold can use shields. i just dont see team 2 winning. like most people have said. theres just too much team 1 can do. thats why theyre voting for team 1.

It's not in character for Aquaman to use dehydration and telepathy in fights.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil: Im not trying to do anything. Just proving you wrong. You're basing yourself on past instances now, which fall directly on how he was pictured in the issues. Those squiggly lines and multiple silhouettes are the things that show when a character moves fast. My point still stands, there's no proof he was using Super Speed in the instance. Until then, he was not.

And i suggest you to lower your guard, im not trying to insult you, just because you're losing the argument doesn't mean im attacking you.

I mentioned the call for help because i know you have limited knowledge on Stargirl. If you don't want to do it, then i'll do it for you.

@beatboks1 Care to explain me from where people is getting Black Adam was using Super Speed against Star Girl? When there's no visible proof that corroborates such statement?

and you havnt done that. you havent proven anything. what youve done is prove the absense of squigly lines. good job.you point doesnt stand. Christopher Reeves has more to stand on than you do right now.(LOL). you have NO proof. zip. zero. nada. fact remains that there is NO argument for why team 2 wins. None.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By GhostRavage

@foreverevil: Keep ignoring it. You can't prove Adam was using speed either when the actual instance falls on my side. Durr hurr!

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By ForeverEvil

@foreverevil said:

sure it is. i'll give you 2 examples. despero and the white martians. please just stop it. if you dont know what youre talking about then just dont embarass yourself and waste my time.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By ForeverEvil

@foreverevil: Keep ignoring it. You can't prove Adam was using speed either when the actual instance falls on my side. Durr hurr!

im not ignoring it at all. in fact i keep saying it. over and over . missing squigly lines leaves your mind unable to comprehend speed. lol

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian said:
@foreverevil said:

sure it is. i'll give you 2 examples. despero and the white martians. please just stop it. if you dont know what youre talking about then just dont embarass yourself and waste my time.

Oh yeah, he used it twice in how many years of his existence?

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@bigcimmerian:

I was hoping to avoid this thread... Too many of my BFF's (as my sister would say) are bickering among themselves in here. I didn't wanna pick sides and such. Anyhoo, to answer a couple of really good questions you've posed:

1. @beatboks1 and @lion_heart22 would emphatically disagree with you on what Aquaman would do in either a random fight or a vicious melee like this one where several of the opponents are near or actually at his strength level, and thus a potential threat to himself or his teammates. He wouldn't hesitate to use TP for sure, but if pushed (and/or if one or more of his teammates was imperiled) he would be performing fatal waterbending feats to assist them.
  2. You asked how Stargirl would defend her self against what looked like a blitz attack in the scan you posted from the Hulk. Well, her Cosmic Converter Belt gives her super-speed, super-agility, and a few other useful things that I'll get to later if it becomes necessary, as well as supplemental auto-shielding (her Cosmic Rod has auto-shields as well). These devices function on an instinctive level and can even protect her if she's unconscious. Not to mention the Cosmic Rod's uncanny ability to absorb/manipulate tremendous amounts of radiation/gravitational fields on a moments notice.

She's not without options is what I'm saying...

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian:

I was hoping to avoid this thread... Too many of my BFF's (as my sister would say) are bickering among themselves in here. I didn't wanna pick sides and such. Anyhoo, to answer a couple of really good questions you've posed:

1. @beatboks1 and @lion_heart22 would emphatically disagree with you on what Aquaman would do in either a random fight or a vicious melee like this one where several of the opponents are near or actually at his strength level, and thus a potential threat to himself or his teammates. He wouldn't hesitate to use TP for sure, but if pushed (and/or if one or more of his teammates was imperiled) he would performing fatal waterbending feats to assist them.
  2. You asked how Stargirl would defend her self against what looked like a blitz attack in the scan you posted from the Hulk. Well, her Cosmic Converter Belt gives her super-speed, super-agility, and a few other useful things that I'll get to later if it becomes necessary, as well as supplemental auto-shielding (her Cosmic Rod has auto-shields as well). These devices function on an instinctive level and can even protect her if she's unconscious. Not to mention the Cosmic Rod's uncanny ability to absorb/manipulate tremendous amounts of radiation/gravitational fields on a moments notice.

yea i already had mentioned the shields but i dont think he was trying to hear that.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil:

yea i already had mentioned the shields but i dont think he was trying to hear that.

Nah, I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and say that he may have overlooked that particular portion of your post. Yeah, that's it...

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil:

Nah, I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and say that he may have overlooked that particular portion of your post. Yeah, that's it...

lol alway the optimist. Very admirable.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg said:

@willpayton:

Im going with DC team. If Aquaman has the waterhand than it has been shown Vision before to be sometimes prone to magic demons

No Caption Provided

Interesting scan... thanks. It makes sense that he's not immune to magical attacks.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@foreverevil:

lol alway the optimist. Very admirable.

Thank you, mon ami. I do aim to turn frowns upside down (*hehehe*)!

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By bigcimmerian

@heraldofganthet said:

@bigcimmerian:

1. @beatboks1 and @lion_heart22 would emphatically disagree with you on what Aquaman would do in either a random fight or a vicious melee like this one where several of the opponents are near or actually at his strength level, and thus a potential threat to himself or his teammates. He wouldn't hesitate to use TP for sure, but if pushed (and/or if one or more of his teammates was imperiled) he would performing fatal waterbending feats to assist them.

hmmm, how strong these shield are? And I'm not sure what dehydrating Hulk would accomplish, he could probably regenerate missing water quickly. As for telepathy I see that as big problem, but since Aquaman is in character I think it's unlikely that he will use it. But let's assume he use it. He will try to mindrape him, but there is still one thing to consider. Hulk's mind is very durable against telepathy assaults and Aquaman will be bussy fending off attacks from Iron Man, She-Hulk etc, so it will be extremely difficult for him to use telepathy effectively against Hulk.

No Caption Provided

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers easy win. This is a team of top tiers vs a team of underlings

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol by that "sillly" logic Leach with a hand gun cant beat xavier. Lol...the scene from This is the Ends popped in my head where Jonah Hill says "bang, bang, bang bang bang, youre dead" LOL

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol by that "sillly" logic Leach with a hand gun cant beat xavier. Lol...the scene from This is the Ends popped in my head where Jonah Hill says "bang, bang, bang bang bang, youre dead" LOL

What?

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian: He keeps mentioning something so petty as dehydration for someone like Hulk who doesn't need sustenance at all... Even in his official bio it stated his mass and all his attributes comes from an extra-dimensional source.

No Caption Provided

Not from water, minerals, vitamins of earth. Dehydration is not working on someone with this kind of abilities. But i still expect him to say "it's debatable" the same way Black Adam obviously not using super speed against Star Girl.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By ForeverEvil

@bigcimmerian: He keeps mentioning something so petty as dehydration for someone like Hulk who doesn't need sustenance at all... Even in his official bio it stated his mass and all his attributes comes from an extra-dimensional source.

No Caption Provided

Not from water, minerals, vitamins of earth. Dehydration is not working on someone with this kind of abilities. But i still expect him to say "it's debatable" the same way Black Adam obviously not using super speed against Star Girl.

dont be dense. i said from the begining that im not sure if either tp OR dehydration would work on hulk.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By bigcimmerian

@foreverevil: So what is your opinion after we 'agreed' that it won't work? :P

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By GhostRavage

@foreverevil: You already know Hulk has a HUGE list of TP resistance feats, but that's still debatable because...?

Anyway, Aquaman is not beating Hulk either way.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Extradimensional source of his attributes + Super fast healing factor > water dehydration lol.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian said:

@foreverevil: So what is your opinion after we 'agreed' that it won't work? :P

who agreed on what?

You still think they stop him with telepathy and dehydration?

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By ForeverEvil

@foreverevil: You already know Hulk has a HUGE list of TP resistance feats, but that's still debatable because...?

yes. i do. and i also know that he's been TP'd before. so thats why i say its debatable instead of outright saying aquaman would mind jam hulk into oblivion.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage said:

yes. i do. and i also know that he's been TP'd before. so thats why i say its debatable instead of outright saying aquaman would mind jam hulk into oblivion.

Ok, then let's debate. Start it :P

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil: Why would Aquaman be any different than the others? What HUGE TP feats does Aquaman has to put him equal or above the people that entered Hulk's mind? Oh... White Martian... what feats does that guy has? Oh Despero... Should i say he got stomped and didn't do anything on him? Oh people of atlantis... Yeah, the nearer to fish the being is, the more influence has Aquaman's TP...

But hey, i'll wait for your reasons.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil: Why would Aquaman be any different than the others? What HUGE TP feats does Aquaman has to put him equal or above the people that entered Hulk's mind? Oh... White Martian... what feats does that guy has? Oh Despero... Should i say he got stomped and didn't do anything on him? Oh people of atlantis... Yeah, the nearer to fish the being is, the more influence has Aquaman's TP...

yup whitemartians and despero. pretty awesome feats.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By ForeverEvil

@ghostravage: ive gotta go home unfortunately. maybe i'll get online from there but i doubt it as im going to be pretty busy with school work. Glad to have had a good conversation with you. Nice to see you're as calm and rationale as ever bud.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By willpayton

Couldnt Blue Beetle just make a weapon to KO Hulk? I say KO instead of kill because in character he doesnt try to kill anyone.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By bigcimmerian

Couldnt Blue Beetle just make a weapon to KO Hulk? I say KO instead of kill because in character he doesnt try to kill anyone.

No Caption Provided

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By ForeverEvil

probably.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It also just occurred to me that the Blue Beetle suit AI might be able to sense that Hulk is powered by gamm radiation, and it could form a device to just drain him. I dont see why not. It's been able to create weapons and force fields even against magical opponents.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil: Owning a featless White Martian and getting owned by Despero are legit? Ok. If that's what you got, i can show you Hulk resisting mind control from The Shaper of Worlds, an entity close in power to the Beyonder.

That feat alone counters those 2 of yours.

Now that we have clear things up, what's left for Aquaman to beat Hulk?

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It also just occurred to me that the Blue Beetle suit AI might be able to sense that Hulk is powered by gamm radiation, and it could form a device to just drain him. I dont see why not. It's been able to create weapons and force fields even against magical opponents.

yea but that'd be a secondary thing in my opinion cause stargirls rod and belt already take in radiation. hulk would just be making her stronger while he'd be getting weaker.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian:

hmmm, how strong these shield are?

Pretty freaking strong. In her tenure as both the new Star-Spangled Kid and as Stargirl, her shields have withstood direct and glancing blows from beings like Black Adam, Solomon Grundy(in his teambreaker incarnations), dimensional entities like the King of Tears, gods and goddesses, timebenders like Extant, etc, etc... As previously mentioned, they activate both telepathically as well as instinctively to protect her from both bodily harm as well as instantaneous atmospheric changes (like if she was teleported into space or the bottom of the ocean or something else weird like that). She doesn't even have to be awake for this to happen. Not to mention a complete mastery of the entire EM spectrum, the ability of her Cosmic Rod to generate GL-like constructs, as well as telepathic control of gravitational fields and all of the dangerous things such a master would entail.

As far as dehydration and/or blood boiling, I was personally seeing that as a option against the Hulk's allies rather than himself since his healing factor would probably fight like hell to prevent such an outcome. IMO.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#142  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@ghostravage said:

I understand Hulk has TP resistance and I don't claim he can overcome Hulk who's resistance is top notch. But please do not low ball Aquaman's telepathy. It extends to much more than just fish and he's fully willing and able to use it in character.

If you really want me too, I will scan bomb the page with feats. On top of Despero and the White Martian, he's mind raped people on mass, dominated Superman, controlled a powerful sorcerer (who's name is escaping me atm), dominated Tiamet (a freakin dragon). He's probed MMH's mind and even helped MMH stalemate Spectre (though I'm still searching for the scans on that one, I've seen it being discussed but the image links were invalid)

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

aid:

I understand Hulk has TP resistance and I don't claim he can overcome Hulk who's resistance is top notch. But please do not low ball Aquaman's telepathy. It extends to much more than just fish and he's fully willing and able to use it in character.

If you really want me too, I will scan bomb the page with feats. On top of Despero and the White Martian, he's mind raped people on mass, dominated Superman, controlled a powerful sorcerer (who's name is escaping me atm), dominated Tiamet (a freakin dragon). He's probed MMH's mind and even helped MMH stalemate Spectre (though I'm still searching for the scans on that one, I've seen it being discussed but the image links were invalid)

you could scan bomb but he'll just lowball. he's the biggest hulk fan on the site. now i personally dont know if those things will work and ive said so all along. additionally, what ive said all along is that those things might work on the rest of the members of hulks team and that would leave everyone on dc team vs hulk which would leave TP, sucking all the water out of him, delta waves to try and cancel hulks gamma rays, stargirls radiation absorption from her staff and belt, neural disruptors, etc. and thats only 3 of the 5 characters we're talking about.one if not more than one of those things is bound to work. for those reasons ive given my vote to the DC team.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: That was not my intention, more like mentioning the feats im pretty sure are the only ones ForeverEvil knows. Aquaman is a high telepath, but you have to be exceptional to deal with Hulk, that's all.

I don't lowball at all and i don't care how this fight goes. TP and Dehydration are out of the table.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: That was not my intention, more like mentioning the feats im pretty sure are the only ones ForeverEvil knows. Aquaman is a high telepath, but you have to be exceptional to deal with Hulk, that's all.

I don't lowball at all and i don't care how this fight goes. TP and Dehydration are out of the table.

dont try to presume to know what i know. you'll just embarrass yourself.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@ghostravage said:

Dehydration is, as Lady of the Lake told him not to use it that way (so morals off / bloodlusted is the only way he'd use it). But TP certainly is not. He uses it in-character all the time.

I believe the only one here with TP resistance is Hulk and maybe Iron Man correct?

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By GhostRavage

@foreverevil: Yeah, because you were too busy with school you didn't reply at all when i showed you a TP counter. Stop talking about me if you don't want to debate properly. Stop arguing if you don't know much about the characters, which is funny, i see a pattern with Hulk.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: Prove me how Dehydration will work on Hulk... His whole body is made out of Gamma. Supported by his Bio and Silver Surfer cosmic awareness... Since the 80s it's been like that.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil: Yeah, because you were too busy with school you didn't reply at all when i showed you a TP counter. Stop talking about me if you don't want to debate properly. Stop arguing if you don't know much about the characters, which is funny, i see a pattern with Hulk.

shhhhh..go away. stop changing your position. first you insinuate that Arthur is a scrub and then @fallschirmjager comes in and checks you and you change your tune. I leave, to get on with my life and handle business and youre still here hard headed. and again, stop presuming to know what i know. it makes you look silly.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: Prove me how Dehydration will work on Hulk... His whole body is made out of Gamma. Supported by his Bio and Silver Surfer cosmic awareness... Since the 80s it's been like that.

I didn't say it would? I was agreeing with you its off the table. Aquaman was told not use it the water-hand that way by Lady of the Lake (who gave him the hand). Its not even a power issue, its a morals issue. Unless he's bloodlusted or morals off he's not going to do it.

I said his telepathy is on the table as far as the whole match goes, sans Hulk (and maybe Tony?)