• 72 results
Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Zoom solos stomps everyone here. They simply can't comprehend his speed. Plus he has similar powers to the Flash. He can just drop them all with punches with the force of white dwarf stars. The people saying he can't solo are probably just salty that Zoom mops the floor with Super EMO Boy Prime, Cyborg Loser Man, and some version of Dr. Fate that looks like American Jesus.

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

probably between amazo, neron and mordru

the supes' and zoom go down quickly

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Jonez_
Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonez120: I was joking. Probably should've added Kappa to the end of my post.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Jonez_

@the_man_with_questions: Hahaha, I had my suspicions since I've seen you around before.

But lots of people believe that stuff. Haha.

AgentSandman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dang, tough battle to call. I'd have to give it to Amazo. I just feel that he's got the most variety which will help him have a counter to whomever he may be fighting at any given time in the fight, but it will be a brutal fight.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Starbreaker would be extremely powerful around them, as it is able to absorb negative energies and besides being able to absorb any type of energy.....he's higly resistant to TP, therefore Despero and Fernus would not be a threat to him.

Starbreaker and Mordru would be the only ones standing,since Mordru is truly immortal (he never born and never would die)

I believe MMH has affected him with TP before.

@highaccuser said:
@matchesmalone21 said:

@highaccuser: Superboy Prime is not truly immune to magic, it was implied that he may be immune to magic...worth remembering that Black Adam only exchanged a few punches with him and nothing more. Let us admit that Black Adam is not a high rank magician....he is not even a real magician

Yes he is. 30th century Mordru is way more powerful than anyone here and he blasted Prime to no effect.

I don't recall that...sorry.

No Caption Provided

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Mordru beats everyone here except Prime probably. His power levels are insane. After him probably Starbreaker.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This is interesting

Amazo :) Neron or Star Breaker

RGow8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By RGow8

Fernus is being seriously lowballed here. Not saying he wins but at least puts majority into an instant coma if he's going all out...and also at minimum can hang physically with anybody. He never truly lost and without J'onn to free himself from him was unstoppable. The guardians feared his race to take over the universe, and he being a manifestation of J'onn would be the biggest badass of all of them ...wish they would bring him back in an arc somehow.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21 said:

@mysticmedivh: Starbreaker would be extremely powerful around them, as it is able to absorb negative energies and besides being able to absorb any type of energy.....he's higly resistant to TP, therefore Despero and Fernus would not be a threat to him.

Starbreaker and Mordru would be the only ones standing,since Mordru is truly immortal (he never born and never would die)

@matchesmalone21 said:
@highaccuser said:
@matchesmalone21 said:

@highaccuser: Superboy Prime is not truly immune to magic, it was implied that he may be immune to magic...worth remembering that Black Adam only exchanged a few punches with him and nothing more. Let us admit that Black Adam is not a high rank magician....he is not even a real magician

Yes he is. 30th century Mordru is way more powerful than anyone here and he blasted Prime to no effect.

No Caption Provided

Nice. SBP has literally taken on most of if not all the DCU

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@matchesmalone21 said:

@matchesmalone21 said:
@highaccuser said:
@matchesmalone21 said:

I know most of Superboy Prime feats...I didn't know about feats against Mordru,ok?

You read what I said? I said that it is highly resistant to TP and after telepathic attack pushed him away out of his mind. You know that highly resistant,doesn't mean immune...right?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh said:
@matchesmalone21 said:

@matchesmalone21 said:
@highaccuser said:
@matchesmalone21 said:

I know most of Superboy Prime feats...I didn't know about feats against Mordru,ok?

Okay?

You read what I said?

Yes, I read what you said.

I said that it is highly resistant to TP and after telepathic attack pushed him away out of his mind.

I know you said highly resistant.

You know that highly resistant,doesn't mean immune...right?

Yes, I know that highly resistant doesn't mean immune. Do you?

You said that Despero and Fernus would not be a threat to him. I showed MMH affecting him with TP. That's all.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starbreaker

For those who do not know Starbreaker, he's a cosmic vampire with the unlimited ability to manipulate and absorb any type of energy (including negative emotions) being considered as one of the most powerful beings in the universe by the Guardians of the Universe and others. S

Feats

Absorb energies from a sun (Vega) taking 100 million years of its lifespan.

He has fed on the fabric of reality.

No Caption Provided

A weakened Starbreaker drains energy from 3 suns.

Turns Booster Gold's force field into one of his own.

No Caption Provided

Starbreaker is capable of absorbing ALL the universe's energy

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21 said:
@mysticmedivh said:
@matchesmalone21 said:

@matchesmalone21 said:
@highaccuser said:
@matchesmalone21 said:

Okay?

You read what I said?

Yes, I read what you said.

I said that it is highly resistant to TP and after telepathic attack pushed him away out of his mind.

I know you said highly resistant.

You know that highly resistant,doesn't mean immune...right?

Yes, I know that highly resistant doesn't mean immune. Do you?

You said that Despero and Fernus would not be a threat to him. I showed MMH affecting him with TP. That's all.

If you know what I said...why you are insisting on the same issue? I saw the scan and stand by what I said, show me a scan where someone highly resistant is not affected by telepathy? MMH tried to get into his mind and he just expelled out of his mind. That's all.

Just one question...why H'ell isnt here?

Krisboyuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fernus never really lost and could incapacitate a lot of the people here. I don't think he can take SBP though.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21:

Just one question...why H'ell isnt here?

He'd be totally outclassed.

Kajayden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Kajayden

My money is definitely on Superboy Prime. His entire character consists of, "I'll kill you! I'll kill you to DEATH!" That's a direct quote. All he has ever done since coming back after Infinite Crisis as a villain is beat the crap out of virtually everyone he has encountered, and kill alternate realities. Not people in those realities, but the realities themselves. He has shattered dimensional barriers in fits of rage, when he was still a teenager and new to Kryptonian powers. The only other guy that could handle him is Mordru, being a Lord of Chaos. And honestly, where the fight takes place doesn't really matter. Because the solar system is probably going to be gone by the end of it anyways.

RGow8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By RGow8

@krisboyuk: Agree....but didn't regular MMH slap SPB around when he said that "I am Mars sole survivor there's a reason for that" quote?

Sly_141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid wasn't invited to the party... :(

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Ultron is going to muscle his way through here.

Or, Amazo.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron is going to muscle his way through here.

Or, Amazo.

???

Idancedance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mordu

Avatar image for donotdenyyourfate
Donotdenyyourfate

Forum Posts