#1 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
A.M.A.Z.O







































Brainiac





























Metallo





























vs

Lord Ultron


































Vision

































Arsenal

























Both teams have 1 week prep. They dont know each others powers. If you dont know the characters loopk them up. Who wins and why.
#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio

DC Robots.CURBSTOMP.

Moderator
#3 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

Amzo and braniac.... ya curstomp dc

#4 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"DC Robots.CURBSTOMP."

How about lord ultron. Man i couldnot find any good marvel robots.
#5 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"DC Robots.CURBSTOMP."

How about lord ultron. Man i couldnot find any good marvel robots."
Lord Ultron isn't really a robot...is another lifeform.But if were calling him a robot,he's probably the best Marvel has.
Moderator
#6 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"DC Robots.CURBSTOMP."

How about lord ultron. Man i couldnot find any good marvel robots."
Lord Ultron isn't really a robot...is another lifeform.But if were calling him a robot,he's probably the best Marvel has."
Marvel doesnot really have any good robots like dc.
#7 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"DC Robots.CURBSTOMP."

How about lord ultron. Man i couldnot find any good marvel robots."
Lord Ultron isn't really a robot...is another lifeform.But if were calling him a robot,he's probably the best Marvel has."
Marvel doesnot really have any good robots like dc.
"
No..Marvel doesn..DC power levels are just above Marvel's.For every robot DC has that can do a certain thing Marvel has one that does the same thing just on a smaller scale.
Moderator
#8 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"DC Robots.CURBSTOMP."

How about lord ultron. Man i couldnot find any good marvel robots."
Lord Ultron isn't really a robot...is another lifeform.But if were calling him a robot,he's probably the best Marvel has."
Marvel doesnot really have any good robots like dc.
"
No..Marvel doesn..DC power levels are just above Marvel's.For every robot DC has that can do a certain thing Marvel has one that does the same thing just on a smaller scale."

I should make another but take more time on it.
#9 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1452 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"DC Robots.CURBSTOMP."

How about lord ultron. Man i couldnot find any good marvel robots."

A couple of cool robots from Marvel: Nimrod, Super Adaptoid, Machine Man, Ultimo, there are a lot more, just naming the ones that pop right out.
#10 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Fantasma Ghost said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"DC Robots.CURBSTOMP."

How about lord ultron. Man i couldnot find any good marvel robots."

A couple of cool robots from Marvel: Nimrod, Super Adaptoid, Machine Man, Ultimo, there are a lot more, just naming the ones that pop right out.
"
Thank you forgot all about them.
#11 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1452 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Fantasma Ghost said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"DC Robots.CURBSTOMP."

How about lord ultron. Man i couldnot find any good marvel robots."

A couple of cool robots from Marvel: Nimrod, Super Adaptoid, Machine Man, Ultimo, there are a lot more, just naming the ones that pop right out.
"
Thank you forgot all about them.
"
No prob. As for the fight, I'm going with team 1.
#12 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Fantasma Ghost said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Fantasma Ghost said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"DC Robots.CURBSTOMP."

How about lord ultron. Man i couldnot find any good marvel robots."

A couple of cool robots from Marvel: Nimrod, Super Adaptoid, Machine Man, Ultimo, there are a lot more, just naming the ones that pop right out.
"
Thank you forgot all about them.
"
No prob. As for the fight, I'm going with team 1.
"
Thanks.
#13 Posted by King Saturn (224426 posts) - - Show Bio
Amazo and Brainiac would beat the Hell out of the Marvel Robots
#14 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Amazo and Brainiac would beat the Hell out of the Marvel Robots"
LOL.
#15 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it me or is the superman in the picture looks like he has a 70's airplane hair cut?

#16 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Is it me or is the superman in the picture looks like he has a 70's airplane hair cut?
"

....................
#17 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

DC robots win. question where the hell did you get arsonal from he hurts the hell out of Marvel there are quite a few robots other than him to make this a better match. Ultron and Vision are the truth.

#18 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

DC robots win. question where the hell did you get arsonal from he hurts the hell out of Marvel there are quite a few robots other than him to make this a better match. Ultron and Vision are the truth.