DC New Gods (plus freinds) vs Mrvl olympians and asgardians

JuliusTakalua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By JuliusTakalua

Orion, Takion, Darkseid, Superman, Wonder Woman, Izaya (warrior Highfather), Lightray, Big Barda, and DC Ares

Astro Force at 100% and full berserker strength for Orion thus making him stronger and more powerful, DS at highest might (but no ALE,but is soul powered lvl), Superman also at full might (like the dying Supes in ALL STAR charged with Sun radiation), Takion and HF fueled by The Source. Barda and Ares just full power, and Wonder Woman (never read a comic where she's charged with great power but let's just say she's... charged with great power)

vs

Olympians (especially Zeus, Ares (full power), Herc (at full power, but he's not skyfather)), Asgardians would be Thor (He's at great power too, old Thor and is also king of Asgard now. Not exactly Skyfather, like the one with Thor resurrecting the Asgardians from teh dead but that Thor is the old Thor... one i've heard is flippin powerful), Valkyrire, Balder, and a squad of Asgardian warriors.

On GodWorld

Edit:
DS is soul powered. sorry for my poor grammar

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By New_World_Order

So King Thor instead of Odin?

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Hyperlight

i say king thor and zeus have more power than everyone else there ( maybe except for the highfather). they could snap there fingers and bfr or destroy most of them here but the new gods have more threats considering balder and valkerie isnt really on anyones level here

JuliusTakalua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@thundergodswrath: Odin, Zeus, and King Thor is pretty much unfair tbh so I took Odin out.

@hyperlight: Yes, I also too believe King Thor is as or even more powerful than DS or a fully powered Orion and can fight them both at the same time with devastating force. BUT that's why I have more people on the DC side.

New Gods: Orion, Takion, DS, HF who now uses his powers for battle, Lightray (the mad Lightray), Big Barda
plus DC Ares
Allies: All Star superman (A dying but super charaged Supes), and a battle suited Wonder Woman (when she became a goddess)

versus Zeus, Ares, King Thor (not Rune king thor, but the one that was revived by Blake. I'm talking about that Thor. How powerful is this King Thor?), Hercules (but not the Skyfather Herc who rewrote the multiverse), and a few Asgardian warriors....

So how would you feel the battle would be like? That's what I'll like to know more.
And I really made this battle so that there would be no stomps at all :P. Thus powering some characters up and depowering a bit for others.

On this battle, DC has numbers and top tier leveled guys (not to mention most are amped up too). Marvel has a few but each are tremendously powerful, Zeus, King Thor, Ares, and Herc.... and they have a squad of Asgardian warriors to command.

PS if some feel like DC is overpowering Marvel, then feel free to add suggestions to the Marvel side. Like whatThunderGodsWrath said. maybe it would be fairer to add Odin in the mix... or bring in some other godly/eternal characters for a much more entertaining and leveled fight.