• 90 results
#101 Posted by Hyperlight (5715 posts) - - Show Bio
#102 Posted by Iampower (87 posts) - - Show Bio

@wardemon32: I do realize she has a lot of power and that is why I am defending her. She isn't going down easy far away. I didn't say for her to use her powers before the battle started once. As soon as the battle started she could right away put up a shield with a very high strength level around her by a quick thought. So, the whole blitzd thing might not even work because we have to keep in mind other people in the battle. Plus she went up via telepathy against the most powerful telepath in the world, combined their telepathy, they can eaisly mind rape man of steel, a thread was made with him vs Dark Phoenix and the creator had to take out Jean's telepathy, because even others knew its pretty powerful. And yes it even though you know something is going to happen before it does doesn't mean you can stop but their is still. A tsunami she held back, while doing four other of her powers at once. The tsnumai is coming at her pretty fast and hard now does it exactly encounter the blitz no but she can still block off something by a simple though while doing four other things at once. She is powerful and I don't recall man of steel being show or that other girl resistant to telpathy so she gets in their head they are done.

I like her but know she can be defeated by people, all I am trying to say is from every little detail she has shown in the movies, she can put up a very good fight and since Jean has dark phoenix and isn't fighting anyone she loves, she wont hold back like she did in X-3

#103 Posted by Wardemon32 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

@iampower:

I hate when I say stuff and then people try to make a point when it makes no sense because I've already coutnered it.

I do realize she has a lot of power and that is why I am defending her. She isn't going down easy far away. I didn't say for her to use her powers before the battle started once. As soon as the battle started she could right away put up a shield with a very high strength level around her by a quick thought.

I've already countered this, idk why this was mentioned again.

1. So what if she has a lot of power? Superman has a lot of peoples but give me 1000 tons of Kryptonite and whos going to win? Me or him?
  2. She can't do this before the battle starts because the Kryptonians are too fast. Their brain literally works thousands of times faster than hers. In "X Men: Last Stand" she was almost hit by the antibodies, you mean tot ell me she just let them get that close to her face? Why didn't her powers work so ast there? And those bullets are probably going about 500 MPH.
  3. Until you show her reacting something up to around Mach 6,150, point invalid

So, the whole blitzd thing might not even work because we have to keep in mind other people in the battle. Plus she went up via telepathy against the most powerful telepath in the world, combined their telepathy, they can eaisly mind rape man of steel, a thread was made with him vs Dark Phoenix and the creator had to take out Jean's telepathy, because even others knew its pretty powerful.

Those people in those threads don't think like me. IDC what they say because that's completely false. I even think I was in that thread.

Speed Blitzing may not work because we have other people? You have 27 people including Jean in this match. She has a 1 in 27 chance of being blitzed first. Plus theres 3 of them that will be doing this. And keep in mind Mach 6,150 is 13,000 MPS(Miles Per Second). So even if each person was a mile away it would still take him less that a second to reach every single one of them. And I know this battle isn't a mile away, it's just a few feet.

Yea, they can easily mind rape Superman but lets see who gets to who first. This whole telepathy thing is IRRELEVANT. They were idiotic for taking out her telepathy because that whole discentigration thing is IRRELEVANT. You can bring all those people in this thread right now. Let me ask them how she is getting in his head before he gets to her.

And yes it even though you know something is going to happen before it does doesn't mean you can stop but their is still. A tsunami she held back, while doing four other of her powers at once. The tsnumai is coming at her pretty fast and hard now does it exactly encounter the blitz no but she can still block off something by a simple though while doing four other things at once.

Yea because someones bones who are more dense than water and going at Mach 6,150 at you wont hurt as much as water....

She is powerful and I don't recall man of steel being show or that other girl resistant to telpathy so she gets in their head they are done.

Lol. Now prove to me how shes stopping Superman from blitzing her plus 2 other Kryptonians.

I like her but know she can be defeated by people, all I am trying to say is from every little detail she has shown in the movies, she can put up a very good fight and since Jean has dark phoenix and isn't fighting anyone she loves, she wont hold back like she did in X-3

Lol OK. Now until you prove than Jean can prevent a speed blitz arguement invalid. Don't even reply if you can't prover she can stop something moving at 13,000 MPS. Not miles per hour but per second. No, I'll go even lower, prove thet she can even stop someting going half as fast as Superman was going.

Until then, don't reply.