• 90 results
#1 Edited by Captain_Vietnam (188 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman (DK), Superman (MOS), Lantern vs Avenger, X-Men, F4, Ghost Rider

The threat to the group MOS

Abominator, Hulk, Thor, Thing, Colossus, Ironman, Iceman, Destroyer, Loki, Dark Phoenix, Xavier, Magneto, Rouge, Cylcop, Silver Surfer, Destroyer, Loki, Dark Phoenix, Nightcrawler, Storm, Dr Doom and Johnny/Sue storm, Johnny Blaze, Silver Surfer, Galactus......

The threat to the Marvel group:

Zob, Clark, Faora, Hal, Parallax, Sinestro

#2 Edited by Captain_Vietnam (188 posts) - - Show Bio

Weakness Marvel team durability and speed (except the Silver Surfer, Thor, Hulk and Juggy perhaps), weakness of the MOS team environment adaptation, most of them do not fly, look Faora has speed and endurance, but she fainted by missiles, I think they can still die if attacked with conventional weapons such as rockets, artillery shells or nuclear weapon. Superman can not lift the rig he's just trying hard to keep it from falling down the helicopter, while Hulk punches Leviathan collapsed. However, the advantages of MOS is astonishing speed. Thor has also shown a game of speed and power with Monster Frost and Frost Giants, Dark Phoenix can be a world engine with magnetic field created by her, as she did in X-Men 3. Thor, Storm lightning going against effective Superman & Zob heat vision.

Green Lantern (Hal movie is weak), Parallax, Sinestro they did not show any feats compared to the Silver Surfer, Silver Surfer has really destroy a planet, he is the only comic character was adapted to the screen for this, Bat and Cap H2H will be an interesting match :D

#3 Edited by MonsterStomp (13340 posts) - - Show Bio

So is it;

All of the DC movie adaptions listed

vs

All of the Marvel movie adaptions listed?

Kind of confused by the way its set up.

Or are DC and Marvel heroes joining up against DC and Marvel villains?

#4 Edited by Captain_Vietnam (188 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp: Yes ! I mean DC film version vs Marvel film version. Hero and Villain at a stand on the frontline

#5 Posted by MonsterStomp (13340 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel takes pretty easy Charles or Phoenix can take it via telepathy, everyone on the DC team will be too preoccupied to get to the telepaths.

#6 Edited by Captain_Vietnam (188 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp: I agree, but DC is pretty amazing speed, telepathy/psionics also need a certain amount of time. Durability Phoenix body pretty bad, she was killed by Wolverine, but I think she can create a magnetic field strong enough to repel the kryptonite (I do not know of the incident magnetic field is enough to tear the body of kryptonite), she and Xavier need protection Strom generate smoke or Loki with a few illusion and magic. Hulk, Juggy, Abominator, Destroyer H2H block kryptonite, Zob, Faora (this will be a confrontation balance for both sides). A good fight for space in the Silver Surfer, Thor, or perhaps Ironman (I think he will use all of Mark armor) vs GL, Sinsetro, Parallax.

Magneto would crush the spaceship's kryptonite powers by manipulating magnetic metal (I do not know of kryptonite spaceship made ​​of metal, similar to the metal of the earth that he can manipulate!), he also can manipulate with their armor and get them out of balance with the earth's environment like in the movies, except Zob (to take the time to adapt) and Clark. Ghost Rider possible access Sinestro or Zob he can make Penance Stare, but I think it is very difficult because of his speed, but Sinestro or Zob also very difficult to beat him, because he is immortal however Sinestro can BFR him!

#7 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4075 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel has like 3 times more characters to start with, some of which are Galactus, Silver Surfer and Johnny Blaze. I think the only threat from the DC team is Parallax, and Galactus can kill him with a sneeze probably...

#8 Edited by TAneT62 (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel ... Galactus, Phoenix, Silver Surfer.

I don't see how DC can win, they can take out a few Marvel members, that's it.

#9 Posted by Captain_Vietnam (188 posts) - - Show Bio

Weakness of DC is the number of members and powers, they just focus on strength, endurance and energy. They do not have Psionics, Magic

#10 Posted by thanosii (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel wins Ghostrider potential solo, even Pheonix min drapes them all none can kill blaze and none are faster than thought or have any resistance to TP

#11 Posted by AllStarSuperman (15989 posts) - - Show Bio

DC team wins. Parallax destroyed 2 planets. Hal Jordan beat Parallax. Sinestro trained Hal. Zod and Faora can stomp threw just about every person other then cosmic.

Superman threw flew the world engine. That's a good enough strength feat to put him over Thor.

Parallax > Galactus

Hal Jordan > Magneto

Sinestro, Zod, Faora, > Xmen, Thor, Hulk.

Superman > silver surfer and phoenix.

#13 Posted by thanosii (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: which planet did parallax destroy? He was killed by having 2 energy jets drag him to the sun!!! None of these guys displayed any resistance to Tp therefore Pheonix soloes

#14 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5210 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel, the amount of numbers enough gives it to them.

#15 Posted by AllStarSuperman (15989 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanosii: its not shown. Just talked about

@captain_vietnam: name calling, thats mature. GL rings black TP. And kryptonians are resist.

#16 Posted by theONEtaichou (1462 posts) - - Show Bio

DC takes this...

Parallax can solo, Marvel has nothing to defeat him with.

Going by movie feats (and no bs abt comic adaptation)...

Galuctus did what exactly?... Surfer created holes in the ground and went through buildings, I fail to see what he will do here. Nothing but implied power here, nothing else to back them up.

The mutants telepaths are also non factors, if you want to say they will affect MOS kryptonians/ GL's you need to prove that tp will work on them. I saw nothing that showed they were susceptible/resistant to tp, a case cannot be made for either case. Ergo...

DC advantages over Marvel: superior strength, speed ( MOS), power (GL).

Marvel's advantages over DC: plain old numbers (unfortunately weak character though)...

So Faora kills everyone barring wolverine, who they toss into the sun. Parallax handles G, Zod kills Surfer, Clark handles Thor/Hulk/Thing/Abom/IM. GL's go around flinging whoever into the sun...

I don't see how Marvel can take a win!

good day

#18 Posted by HolySerpent (12340 posts) - - Show Bio

DC takes this.

It all comes down to parallax.

Also Xavier nor the Phoenix didn't show any feat shutting down an alien's mind.

Nor did the pheonix showed any feat of manipulating a mutant whose invunerability equals to the man of steel

#20 Posted by Wardemon32 (3668 posts) - - Show Bio

@captain_vietnam:

Oh God, did you even watch the movie? LMAO you just totally embarassed yourself.

Iron Man can always call all 42 of his armor for fire support, distraction, and back-up. Jason Stryker, Loki will use hallucinogenic powers that MOS, GL themselves against each other. Zob capable of defeating Juggernaut?! no way

What feats does Juggernaut have to say he beats Zod? None. And mean the Armor fire support that got slaughtered right? Right.

Zob is not compatible with the earth's environment, he was hurt by the noise of human and vehicles, Xavier will create numerous sound (by manipulating sound http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Psionic_Manipulation) frequencies to Zob crazy

This one is hilarious. You obviously didn't watch teh movie because after than he was up and going after he got used to the Earths Enviornment. Again, please watch the movie.

Parallax is a cloud just stupid slow, SS will not sweat to destroy it or use energy blast pushes it toward the sun, he can even create solar radiation (As well as creating red sun radiation to beat Zob, Super, Faora), GL have can anti re attacks telepathy? GL movie was never shown the same strength SS movie

Yes because Silver Surfer SOMEHOW knows about the Red Sun when he didn't even have Cosmic Awareness in the movie. And please show me Silver Surfer being able to use TP.

This is SS planet buster

manipulate the planet, changing weather environment. Mark turned on the rocket body piercing through the wall of Sue ForceField.....

Where did he manipulate the planet? You mean how he was basically a living EMP which would backifre on Iron-Man canceling out all of his suits? Lol

Fail.

Where did he change the weather?

So he phased through a force field, big deal.

But pelase tell me where does it show tha he's a planet buster?

Magneto controls the entire missile aimed at the MOS and GL

Where are these missiles coming from? He can summon missiles now?

Thor Battle, this is a heavyweight match than MOS

Oh how I love how you say this when you haven't watched a movie. And yes, because he can defeat a bunch of giants who are obviously weak.

Thor will fight and defeat Zob heat vision, Superman like this. He can still avoid the heat vision, as to avoid the fire of Destroyer

Now like Zod doesn't have his own two fist.

#21 Edited by Wardemon32 (3668 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

Man Of Steel Solos the Avengers. This has been debated over and over on battels and everyoen says Man Of Steel would solo the avangers. Also Iron Man is out because he would get his shields shut down by Silver Surfer.

Superman outclasses them in

• Speed(Flew from Space to Earth 30 seconds, including the fact he had to slow himself down to catch Lois)
  • Durability(Through out teh whole moive he was never actually hurt and he was able to take a fly coal train that was easily over 100 feet in the air to the face)
  • Strength(I'm pretty sure if one of them can chuck a coal train Superman can do ti also since he is stronger than them)

Zod

He'd pummel the X-Men.

Iceman dies from Heat Vision.

Dark Pehonix would get speed blitzed, one punch from him can end her and she has no feats to say she'd actually stop him before he gets to her by TK. Pheonix had little to no durability feats other than her getting stabbed and dying. And I doubt that disintegrate would work since he was flying down to Earth at superspeed and was on fire which would disintegrate anyone.

Xavier, Cyclops, Rouge blitzed.

Colossus and Juggernaut has no strength, speed, or durability feats to say they can beat Zod.

Galactus has no feats! He already dies.

Faora

Easily defeats FF4 and Silver Surfer

The only thing SS can do is go intangible and he's not going to be doing that for the whole fight. She's much faster than him and he has NO strength feats. Not even durability.

Dr. Doom gets stomped.

Thing Stomped.

Sue Stomped.

Only thing is Mr. Fantastic but in the end he'll go down.

Batman

He's not going to be of much help but he has EMP guns, not like Iron-Man wasn't shut down by Silver Surfer already though.

And I LOVE how you put so much for the others and only have it

7 vs 27 and then you continue to laugh at people and talk about how Marvel Movie Version easily wins. Why didn't you add teh big guy that was helping Faora? Or how about Sinestro? Or some help from GLs allies?

#23 Posted by batnorris (674 posts) - - Show Bio

@wardemon32: why do you continue to feed this ignoramous' trolling?

#25 Edited by Batman242 (4836 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread confuses me.

#26 Edited by mightyrearranger (1397 posts) - - Show Bio

Way too many combatants = way too many variables (See? I read ze forum rules sometimes lol)

But if we're talking all DC property characters, for the sake of argument, Dr. Manhattan solos and 1980s Swamp Thing puts in work too. :D

#27 Edited by Captain_Vietnam (188 posts) - - Show Bio

@mightyrearranger: Ok i agree Swamp vs Ghost Rider =]] Dr.. Manhattan is not the DC Universe =)) Dr.Manhattan is just a clone of Captain Atom and SS. In this battle, SS and GL are really the most opportunities. Because they defeat characters powers universe, but GL is clearly weaker than the SS, he can only manipulate light, compared SS (manipulation matter, topography and weather, energy) with a planet destroying powers of the GL is a joke

#28 Edited by mightyrearranger (1397 posts) - - Show Bio

@captain_vietnam said:

@mightyrearranger: Ok i agree Swamp vs Ghost Rider =]] Dr.. Manhattan is not the DC Universe =)) Dr.Manhattan is just a clone of Captain Atom and SS

He's not a character in the main DCU, but Watchmen was published by DC and the film was a Warner Brothers film. One could always argue that it's another piece of the DCU Multiverse that wasn't focused on in CoIE or something.

That last point is irrelevant to the topic, but it's worth noting that every character in Watchment was a "clone" or "parody" of some other DC character (eg: Rorschach/Question, Nite Owl/Batman & Blue Beetle, etc...)

#29 Edited by Captain_Vietnam (188 posts) - - Show Bio

@mightyrearranger:

DC comic JLA majority of copies:

Superman = Gladiator (novel)

Batman = Zorro

Lantern = Lensman

Aquaman = Namor

#30 Edited by mightyrearranger (1397 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by HyperViper97 (1310 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't remember what happened when juggs fought Wolvie in x3, but I do believe that as long as he had his power he was completely hurt proof :D

#32 Edited by mightyrearranger (1397 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't remember what happened when juggs fought Wolvie in x3, but I do believe that as long as he had his power he was completely hurt proof :D

It's 'cause he's the Juggernaut, b*tch!

+

#33 Posted by Spydey (398 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly...it'd just be Parallax taking on the majority. Marvel just outclasses by numbers.

Someone would have to handle SS and Galactus though.

#34 Posted by Wittywally (71 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe you should just create an appreciation thread instead. All you did was call whoever has a differing opinion as yours as an idiot/stupid fanboy...

#36 Posted by mightyrearranger (1397 posts) - - Show Bio

@captain_vietnam: You mean someone actually managed to put up with FF: RotSS all the way through?

#37 Posted by Pokeysteve (7073 posts) - - Show Bio

"you is an super-idiot"

That's one of my favorite things I've ever read in a forum.

Leaning towards DC here. The majority of the Marvel team is fodder. Hulk, Thor, Surfer, Galactus, maybe Abom and Phoenix should be trouble. The telepaths have no feats against aliens. Zod (or Zob it seems like everyone prefers) and Faora handle Thor. Clark takes Abom and Hulk. Paralax could probably cancel out Galactus or maybe eve the two lanterns could stop him. The rest get blitzed or hit with heat vision.

#38 Edited by Captain_Vietnam (188 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve: All kryptonite except Zod, Clark will not have heat vision. None of GL, kryptonite can handle SS or Ghost Rider, Parallax please do not confuse with the comic, the movie version is really stupid and weak. Xavier, Phoenix will use Psionics to defeat Zod and Green Lantern, Sue, Destroyer, Hulk, Juggy, Thor and Abominator will harass them, GL may be BFR a number of people. kryptonite can be killed by gun laser energy, even Lois Lane defeats kryptonite by kryptonite gun laser energy, Thor, Hulk has endured the same type of weapon energy laser. The appearance of Galactus and SS powers are similar to the comic version, so they are definitely stronger GL, feeble movie version of Parallax, Parallax was injured by a gasoline tanker exploded and could not escape the gravitational pull of the sun. Thor can solos Nam-Ek and Faora because he will take advantage of the ability to fly and strike thunder down their as he did with the Chitauri corps or destroyer, Faora was quick, but she moved fast, hit a guy, stopped, moves again, repeat. She basically charged them repeatedly, I wouldn't say she could punch at super speed based on her scenes. And she was NOT moving to fast for us to see, there's clearly a black blur. I think she could wail on Thor pretty good if she could get her hands on him, but without flight that's not happening. Hulk could stalemate Nam-Ek by himself alright, I'd even go so far as to say he could win, Superman did fairly well against them when he could do it one on one, they only had a strong advantage when they teamed up on him. For GL he will throw Moljnir and finish him. Marvel weaknesses majority of durability, so Sue and Jean will make ForceField for Xavier telepathy attack Kryptonians (in MOS, Zod and supes have not shown any resistance to telepaths, so Xavier could help a lot here so mind rape everyone). SS will have a good match with Sinsetro and may be Parallax

Paralax, GL, Zod, Faora, Clark can handle Wolverine (Wolverine will kill Batman), Deadpool, Cyclops, Sabretooth or Black Widow, Hawkeye, Captain American, Spider-man or Punisher ....

Parallax is not ZHP please do not confuse, if DC fanboy mistaken notion topics, I will ask for permission to add HOTU Thanos and Thor odinforce (in the movie Thor is not Odinforce) ... Close Topic =]]

#39 Posted by mightyrearranger (1397 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is make Bizarro very happy. :)

#40 Posted by Spydey (398 posts) - - Show Bio

@spydey: I do not see Parallax can handle SS, Parallax is a stupid cloud

@Wittywally: Who is the idiot/stupid fanboy ? DC fanboy who did not watch all the movies, SS has many powers superior to Superman and GL, they (wardemon32) do not even know the SS has changed weather

@hyperviper97: It's just been directed scenes cut

Did you see the movie? Parallax took out a good deal of Lanterns. But I'm not sure if Surfer felt any sort of fear in the movie. I'm sure it wouldn't be impossible for him too since he did express some degree of emotion.

I only see Surfer as a threat on the Marvel team with his matter manipulation and self destruct attack. Everyone else are still human and they still feel fear and they'd end up ash to Parallax's leer attack. Galactus is just gonna float around.

#41 Edited by Captain_Vietnam (188 posts) - - Show Bio

@spydey: Are you missing Deadpool and Ghost Rider they also was not afraid anything =]] Parallax was injured by a gasoline tanker exploded and could not escape the gravitational pull of the sun.

If Parallax captured GR, he will be destroyed by repent eyes

#42 Posted by thanosii (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

@wardemon32: @captain_vietnam: clearly you too are the biggest marvel/dc fanboys how about you go out on a date???

The kryptonians had same physiology and emotions as humans therefore Telepathy should work as well as it would on Hal since even parallax said he feels fear. Therefore everyone except parallax is mindraped. In the movie Parallax was burnt to death by the outer temperatures of the sun so it's logical that since in the movie Johnny reached supernova temperatures he can do the same.

Marvel wins handily

#43 Edited by Captain_Vietnam (188 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanosii: Oh thank you, I've forgotten the Human Torch The Thing combined with forming punch super nova, by which to defeat Dr. Doom Surfer.

I do not hate DC, my favorite character is Black Adam, Lobo and Green lantern

#44 Posted by Pokeysteve (7073 posts) - - Show Bio

@captain_vietnam:

I'm sorry but your post was so jumbled and hard to read. Where are you from?

#45 Posted by NoFugazy (68 posts) - - Show Bio

If this was truely a DC vs Marvel movie fight. How could you forget Watchmen(2009). Dr. Manhatten can easily take out half the Marvel team. Who can beat Superman, Zod, Green Lantern Corps, Parallax, and Dr. Manhattan. The only threats are Phoenix, Galactus, and Silver Surfur. DC easily wins.

#46 Posted by Wardemon32 (3668 posts) - - Show Bio

@captain_vietnam:

I have a legitimate reason to say why he beats them.

You are a stupid fanboy and do not watch movies, How do you penetrate Forcefiled of Sue?. SS travel through the universe, you call his pace slower than Faora, all kryptonian not afford to do that. Fanboy stupid, SS has caused snow in Egypt. Zod need takes time to compatibility with the environment of the earth, he has also been affected by the noise of the earth. Xavier will make him lose focus and eventually he was breaking by Hulk, Silver Surfer did shine as the sun to prevent Big G​​, Now explain how the kryptonians to touch Surfer the invisible? While he manipulate molecules the most environmentally even kryptonians ! Kryptonian need a helmet, which is the only thing protecting them from the backlash of all the noises of the world, the only reason that Kal does not matter because he was taught by his parents to centralized authority, which is not Kryptonian.

How do you penetrate the Forcefield from Sue? her force fields are weak. And it never showed how fast he was actually going. From the speed I seen him going in the movie was not faster than Foara. And what combat speed feats does he have? Thats just travel speed.

Fanbouy Stupid? That makes no sense but OK.

If you watched the movie you'd see that he got used to the Earths Atmosphere so there's no taking time to get used to it. He's already used to it. And it's not like he doesn't have a suit anyways that can take a lot of damage and still wont be dented. When did Silver Surfer turn invisible?

"he can manipulate the molecules from the most environmentally even kryptonians !"

How does that sentence make any sense?

Thor still wins the fight with Zob as was done with the Destroyer, hoverwer if a Superman I'm leaning towards him, Juggy SS Hulk Thor has never really been hurt, whereas Superman was a piercing needle puncturing the outside space, he is not compatible with that environment, SS just BFR out space him and give him a solar blast, Remember Faora fainted by a missile AGM. Faora faster than Superman and trained technical fights more, Faora's teammate was pushed by GAU-8 while the Hulk non. GL will be cooked by Thor, Strom and SS their energy is effective only at close range, kryptonite can be killed by gun laser energy, even Lois Lane defeats kryptonite by kryptonite gun laser energy (if you see this movie you will know)

Why do you keep saying "Zob". Its Zod.

Where did superman get hurt? "whereas Superman was a piercing needle puncturing the outside space, he is not compatible to that enviornment". I seriously don't understand what you just said. Superman can breathe in space.

If you watched the movie, the only reason she faitned because she was weakened by the Earths Enviornment. Apparently you didn't. And what happened when he was pushed by it? He got right back up and it didn't hurt him at all.

kryptonite can be killed by gun laser energy, even Lois Lane defeats kryptonite by kryptonite gun laser energy (if you see this movie you will know)

Lol what?

do not even know the SS has changed weather

I mean who looks at when someone brings clouds to a place? Lol. WHO LOOKS AT THAT! And tell me how changing the weather is relevant.

#47 Posted by Wardemon32 (3668 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanosii:

clearly you too are the biggest marvel/dc fanboys how about you go out on a date???

The kryptonians had same physiology and emotions as humans therefore Telepathy should work as well as it would on Hal since even parallax said he feels fear. Therefore everyone except parallax is mindraped. In the movie Parallax was burnt to death by the outer temperatures of the sun so it's logical that since in the movie Johnny reached supernova temperatures he can do the same.

Marvel wins handily

How am I a DC fanboy? I actually have reasons to say who wins. And I don't always say DC wins. It's not liek I go in a thread, say some bullshit as to who wins and then ignore every point you made.

Xavier doesn't really have any feats that put down people. All he's every really done was read and communicate with people thorugh their minds.

#48 Posted by coolcat4 (94 posts) - - Show Bio

dc wins galactus was cloud that did nothing there was no good telepathy feets for them low durability to all marvel hulk koed by fall from helicarrier

the kryptonians are to fast and strong for any of them throwing the train engine a good distance that ways at least 100 tons and the oil rig would be around 500 tons and if he tried to push it the metal beneth him would break so he couldnt since he could not fly and the gl and parallax just add to them wining

#49 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (8245 posts) - - Show Bio

Calm down the hatred in this thread D:

Let's everyone sit down and eat cotton candy! :D

We don't need this turning into a flame war x:

#50 Posted by Hyperlight (4375 posts) - - Show Bio

marvel wins due to numbers and telepaths