DC/Marvel vs Indie: CRBDD2 vs Gojira2014!

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Rules:

• Random encounter
  • Morals are standard
  • Standard equipment
  • Battle field removal is not allowed
  • Characters can only teleport themselves and their gear
  • Characters cannot utilize telefrag
  • Characters cannot utilize soul or mind based assaults
  • Characters cannot utilize mind control of any form
  • Characters cannot harm their opponents while intangible or anything like it (Intangibility will additionally be limited to a one minute use with a three minute cool down.)
  • Characters are at their standard states unless stated otherwise
  • DC characters have access to Pre/New52 feats unless stated otherwise
  • Heroes are now willing to kill but will not harm innocents
  • DC & Marvel teams must consist of at least one Marvel or DC character
  • Insults will not be tolerated
  • Teams must win by death, knockout, incapacitation, or completing their mission
  • There will be two rounds. The side with the most wins at the end of the two rounds win

Team Marvel & DC: (Comicsrulebutdbzdoes2)

Team-

• Spider-Man
  • Lizard
  • Blade
  • Batman & Robin (Damian)

Perk-

• Moral less

Indie Publishers:

Team-

• Spawn (First Age)
  • Xena
  • Bomb Queen (No inside bombs)
  • Wolfman
  • Crow

Perk-

• Basic knowledge

Map/Mission: (Capture the flag)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2 will start at the open ramp while @gojira2014 start at the closed ramp. At each of these ramps is a flag. These flags are indestructible and their protector cannot remove them from the pedestal they will sit upon. The protectors may also not make it so that the opposing team cannot retrieve the flag at all. (Force fields, enchantments, etc.) These flags are additionally covered in a force field that prevents teleportation within and out of it from attackers. (Force field is half a mile in length & width.)

If a team member dies while in possession of the flag, the flag will be dropped in the nearest location. If a protector is killed while in possession of the flag the flag will be dropped in the nearest location.

The map in total is three miles in length and two miles in width. There are dozens of workers and jeeps scattered throughout all points of the map. First to get the flag back to their base wins.

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2 & @gojira2014 good luck!

The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Gojira2014

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2

Well to start your team looks formidable, but it really is not. I not only out number your team, but have superior characters too. Whats worse is you chose Morals off for characters who had none besides Spidey and Batman.

Anyway I have basic knowledge which means my team that contains 3 strategic geniuses (Bomb Queen, Spawn, Xena) will easy come together for a plan.

Spawn, Bomb Queen, Wolf Man, and Xena are all team players to a degree. Crow never been in a team scenario as per his comics and movies, but there is no evidence he would not work well with others as every Crow was in the past a normal joe schmoe before being murdered.

So I can see my team using the basic knowledge to formulate a solid plan with Crow guarding the flag. The Crows durability and other attributes as well Crow look outs can easy keep a eye on things with the Crow high in the air.

Spawn will teleport everyone as close as possible to the flag and begin a illusion attack, then everyone will use range to blast away forcesyou have, grab the flag stroll back.

The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gojira2014:

Didn't you want Haunt? I just forgot to put him in. Do you want to keep Predator?

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gojira2014:

Didn't you want Haunt? I just forgot to put him in. Do you want to keep Predator?

I wanted Wolf Man actually over Predator lol. I would like to have him still.

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers