DC & MARVEL vs DBZ

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for death_from_above
Death From Above

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@SilverGalford: i laugh everytime you go to post something 

do you at all know nything at all that goes on in the things you post, apparently you dont.

BUUs can not be kileld by physical force 

Janemba did not reality warp gogeta, he didnt even attempt to

logg off, you failed the internet 

Janemba solos, end thread

Zaterra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By Zaterra

That's ok Dark Zoom, I just feel in the end DCU/MU take this have more powerful characters

Death From Above

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Zaterra said:
"

That's ok Dark Zoom, I just feel in the end DCU/MU take this have more powerful characters

"

oh so dc/marvel has a reality warper who has the power to make clones of his enemies and molecular manipulation? Oh no wait that would be dbz's janemba
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#154  Edited By cascadeking09
@Death From Above:  have u seen the movie at all? Janemba was reality warping ssj3 goku and he was still able to hit him, and both him and vageta were able to last thirty minutes against him without even bein fused.

Death From Above

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cascadeking09 said:
" @Death From Above:  have u seen the movie at all? Janemba was reality warping ssj3 goku and he was still able to hit him, and both him and vageta were able to last thirty minutes against him without even bein fused.   "

have you seent he movie? 

janamba didnt once reality warp goku. He warped reality around himself and toyed goku. Created a sword that cut through reality and toyed with goku. He waved his finger in the air cutting throiugh reality and toyed with goku some more. Uh huh and what happned right before vegeta showed up? Oh yes, goku was about to die. They fused, messed it up, ran around and hid for 30 minutes.  

I'll take it from my question still being unanswred you dont have one for me. Janemeba solos
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@cascadeking09 said:
" @Death From Above:  have u seen the movie at all? Janemba was reality warping ssj3 goku and he was still able to hit him, and both him and vageta were able to last thirty minutes against him without even bein fused.    "
Not to mention Janemba can only warp reality in hell, outside of it hes practically useless
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By cascadeking09
@Death From Above said:

" @cascadeking09 said:

" @Death From Above:  have u seen the movie at all? Janemba was reality warping ssj3 goku and he was still able to hit him, and both him and vageta were able to last thirty minutes against him without even bein fused.   "
have you seent he movie?  janamba didnt once reality warp goku. He warped reality around himself and toyed goku. Created a sword that cut through reality and toyed with goku. He waved his finger in the air cutting throiugh reality and toyed with goku some more. Uh huh and what happned right before vegeta showed up? Oh yes, goku was about to die. They fused, messed it up, ran around and hid for 30 minutes.   I'll take it from my question still being unanswred you dont have one for me. Janemeba solos "
its been five minutes. and u just contradicted yourself, he did all of that stuff to goku and goku figured out how to hit him through everything. he stopped using energy blasts and was still able to hit him. after they defused they both were just ssj2 and were still able to hit him together. if janemba was so powerful he would've just erased them from reality.
Darth Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Darth Zoom

so much fail in this thread......anyway DBZ rapecurbstomp it wont be easy though now that ive had a chance to think about it

Death From Above

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cascadeking09 said:
" @Death From Above said:
" @cascadeking09 said:
have you seent he movie?  janamba didnt once reality warp goku. He warped reality around himself and toyed goku. Created a sword that cut through reality and toyed with goku. He waved his finger in the air cutting throiugh reality and toyed with goku some more. Uh huh and what happned right before vegeta showed up? Oh yes, goku was about to die. They fused, messed it up, ran around and hid for 30 minutes.   I'll take it from my question still being unanswred you dont have one for me. Janemeba solos "
its been five minutes. goku was hitting him an"

? what 

anyway Janmeba reality warps, and solos
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By cascadeking09
@Death From Above said:
" @cascadeking09 said:
" @cascadeking09 said:
its been five minutes. goku was hitting him an"
? what  anyway Janmeba reality warps, and solos "
edited
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Hellos
@cascadeking09 said:
"its been five minutes. and u just contradicted yourself, he did all of that stuff to goku and goku figured out how to hit him through everything. he stopped using energy blasts and was still able to hit him. after they defused they both were just ssj2 and were still able to hit him together. if janemba was so powerful he would've just erased them from reality. "
Thats because Janemba is all hype no action, because real reality warpers turn the DBZ cast to ash and not bother with going H2H trading blows till blasted by a pink ball of energy.
Death From Above

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cascadeking09 said:
"@Death From Above said:

" @cascadeking09 said:

its been five minutes. and u just contradicted yourself, he did all of that stuff to goku and goku figured out how to hit him through everything. he stopped using energy blasts and was still able to hit him. after they defused they both were just ssj2 and were still able to hit him together. if janemba was so powerful he would've just erased them from reality. "

I didnt contradict anything, actually. 

Uh huh. And goku manged to hit him when janameba through reality at him? no 

Goku manged to hit him when he started using his reality cutiing sword no 

I'm not even going to waste my time talking about this because goku was in base form trapped and about to die until vegeta came and saved him. 

Goku and vegeta never even went back to super saiyan forms when they defused. They ran, atually they flew away from janemba. Pikkon came, they fused. 

Again if mxy was so powerful he would erase superboy prime from reality, supeman from reality. Joker would have never been defeated. Imperiex prime, wouldhave did this and that. You can sit here and come up with any excuse you want. There is no plot stopping janemba here. janemba solos
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By cascadeking09
@Death From Above said:
" @cascadeking09 said:
"@Death From Above said:

" @cascadeking09 said:

its been five minutes. and u just contradicted yourself, he did all of that stuff to goku and goku figured out how to hit him through everything. he stopped using energy blasts and was still able to hit him. after they defused they both were just ssj2 and were still able to hit him together. if janemba was so powerful he would've just erased them from reality. "
I didnt contradict anything, actually.  Uh huh. And goku manged to hit him when janameba through reality at him? no  Goku manged to hit him when he started using his reality cutiing sword no  I'm not even going to waste my time talking about this because goku was in base form trapped and about to die until vegeta came and saved him.   Goku and vegeta never even went back to super saiyan forms when they defused. They ran, atually they flew away from janemba. Pikkon came, they fused.  Again if mxy was so powerful he would erase superboy prime from reality, supeman from reality. Joker would have never been defeated. Imperiex prime, wouldhave did this and that. You can sit here and come up with any excuse you want. There is no plot stopping janemba here. janemba solos "
u did when u said he never reality warped goku and then said he used his reality warping abilities against him.  goku had landed several hits on him b4 he got tired and couldnt fight anymore. when the seperated they both flew at him and knocked him down. if he was such a powerful reality warper he wouldnt even let them get that close. mxy doesnt erase anyone from reality because he isnt even smart enought but both he and bat-mite have erased planets and stuff b4. there's no plot stoppin janemba but some did say earlier he can only use his powers in hell.
Death From Above

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cascadeking09 said:
" @cascadeking09 said:
"@Death From Above said:

" @cascadeking09 said:

I didnt contradict anything, actually.  Uh huh. And goku manged to hit him when janameba through reality at him? no  Goku manged to hit him when he started using his reality cutiing sword no  I'm not even going to waste my time talking about this because goku was in base form trapped and about to die until vegeta came and saved him.   Goku and vegeta never even went back to super saiyan forms when they defused. They ran, atually they flew away from janemba. Pikkon came, they fused.  Again if mxy was so powerful he would erase superboy prime from reality, supeman from reality. Joker would have never been defeated. Imperiex prime, wouldhave did this and that. You can sit here and come up with any excuse you want. There is no plot stopping janemba here. janemba solos "
u did when u said he never reality warped goku and then said he used his reality warping abilities against him.  goku had landed several hits on him b4 he got tired and couldnt fight anymore. when the seperated they both flew at him and knocked him down. if he was such a powerful reality warper he wouldnt even let them get that close. mxy doesnt erase anyone from reality because he isnt even smart enought but both he and bat-mite have erased planets and stuff b4. there's no plot stoppin janemba but some did say earlier he can only use his powers in hell. "

reaity warped as in he didnt turn goku into a pile of dog crap. Uh huh and did janmeba di from those hits from goku? no so why are you even talking about it? They flew past him at high speeds and knocked him down and continued to run away. But i love how your stroy changed from they fought him at ssj2. lmfao, you mran like mxy let prime get close? Mxy has the power to and thats all that matters. You're going by what neon said? you have just hit rock bottom. Janembas reality warping reached heaven and effcted all plains of reality, and dimesnions and his reality warping as sytated as being a threat to all of existance. 

Janemeba solos
GT-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#165  Edited By GT-Man

dbz wins marvel only has two powerhuse COME ON

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@cascadeking09: 
That is true, outside of hell a normal human could probably kick Janembas ass 
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By cascadeking09
@Death From Above said:

" @cascadeking09 said:

"manged to hit him when janameba through reality at him? no  Goku manged to hit him when he started using his reality cutiing sword no  I'm not even going to waste my time talking about this because goku was in base form trapped and about to die until vegeta came and saved him.   Goku and vegeta never even went back to super saiyan forms when they defused. They ran, atually they flew away from janemba. Pikkon came, they fused.  Again if mxy was so powerful he would erase superboy prime from reality, supeman from reality. Joker would have never been defeated. Imperiex prime, wouldhave did this and that. You can sit here and come up with any excuse you want. There is no plot stopping janemba here. janemba solos "u did when u said he never reality warped goku and then said he used his reality warping abilities against him.  goku had landed several hits on him b4 he got tired and couldnt fight anymore. when the seperated they both flew at him and knocked him down. if he was such a powerful reality warper he wouldnt even let them get that close. mxy doesnt erase anyone from reality because he isnt even smart enought but both he and bat-mite have erased planets and stuff b4. there's no plot stoppin janemba but some did say earlier he can only use his powers in hell. "
 reaity warped as in he didnt turn goku into a pile of dog crap. Uh huh and did janmeba di from those hits from goku? no so why are you even talking about it? They flew past him at high speeds and knocked him down and continued to run away. But i love how your stroy changed from they fought him at ssj2. lmfao, you mran like mxy let prime get close? Mxy has the power to and thats all that matters. You're going by what neon said? you have just hit rock bottom. Janembas reality warping reached heaven and effcted all plains of reality, and dimesnions and his reality warping as sytated as being a threat to all of existance.  Janemeba solos "
he didnt even control wat happend out side of other world. goku and vageta were ssj2 b4 they fused i didnt change anything i said. and since when does transmution count as reality warping. u don know they arent the same right? y was it that gogeta, who isnt a reality warper at all able to defeat him without much effort? and y was it that as he was bein changed back he didnt try to use some of that reality warping ability instead of just tryin to punch gogeta in the face? u're startin to sound like spike to me right now.
Dark Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#168  Edited By Dark Zoom

why is this still going on? DBZ wins they are just way to strong ss4 gogeta would solo

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@cascadeking09: That's because it is spike
Death From Above

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cascadeking09 said:
"@Death From Above said:

" @cascadeking09 said:

"manged to hit him when janameba through reality at him? no  Goku manged to hit him when he started using his reality cutiing sword no  I'm not even going to waste my time talking about this because goku was in base form trapped and about to die until vegeta came and saved him.   Goku and vegeta never even went back to super saiyan forms when they defused. They ran, atually they flew away from janemba. Pikkon came, they fused.  Again if mxy was so powerful he would erase superboy prime from reality, supeman from reality. Joker would have never been defeated. Imperiex prime, wouldhave did this and that. You can sit here and come up with any excuse you want. There is no plot stopping janemba here. janemba solos "u did when u said he never reality warped goku and then said he used his reality warping abilities against him.  goku had landed several hits on him b4 he got tired and couldnt fight anymore. when the seperated they both flew at him and knocked him down. if he was such a powerful reality warper he wouldnt even let them get that close. mxy doesnt erase anyone from reality because he isnt even smart enought but both he and bat-mite have erased planets and stuff b4. there's no plot stoppin janemba but some did say earlier he can only use his powers in hell. "
 reaity warped as in he didnt turn goku into a pile of dog crap. Uh huh and did janmeba di from those hits from goku? no so why are you even talking about it? They flew past him at high speeds and knocked him down and continued to run away. But i love how your stroy changed from they fought him at ssj2. lmfao, you mran like mxy let prime get close? Mxy has the power to and thats all that matters. You're going by what neon said? you have just hit rock bottom. Janembas reality warping reached heaven and effcted all plains of reality, and dimesnions and his reality warping as sytated as being a threat to all of existance.  Janemeba solos "
he didnt even control wat happend out side of other world. goku and vageta were ssj2 b4 they fused i didnt change anything i said. and since when does transmution count as reality warping. u don know they arent the same right? y was it that gogeta, who isnt a reality warper at all able to defeat him without much effort? and y was it that as he was bein changed back he didnt try to use some of that reality warping ability instead of just tryin to punch gogeta in the face? u're startin to sound like spike to me right now."

And? His reality warpinf effected what happened in those worlds. 

you said they fought him at ssj2 when they defused. Because gogeta is the big bad og dbz thats why. Does anyone on team marvel or dc, ahvae the power to create glitter balls that eat away at you from the sinde transforming you back into regular demon and killing a high reality warpers soul? i dont think so. I can sound like whomever you want me to sound like. Do i really have to sit here and explain plot to you again? I know you're not dumb, so i take it you're just trying to waste my time with this question.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By slimj87d

Dude honestly. Look at this freakin image.

YOu know how powerful this is? And moving and fighting at the speed of light...

Throw in Superboy-Prime in there who is a bit stronger than Superman, and Mon-El, Sodam-Yat, WTF can DBZ do...

DBZ is cool and all but please stop these topics... just stop please.

Death From Above

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SlimJ87D:
yeah look at that freaking image of a non canon superman whos strength was multipled 4 times because of lex luthor in a bid to kill him
Dark Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Dark Zoom
@SlimJ87D: its all star supes you took it out of context
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By slimj87d
@Death From Above: 
@Dark Zoom:
My bad guys, I literally thought he met all of DC and Marvel characters including the presence and TOAA

Don't need to get so anal.

Either way man, Superboy-Prime is there there.
Death From Above

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SlimJ87D:
and a relity warping super power who can create an exact clone of superboy is there fighting for team dbz
Dark Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Dark Zoom
@SlimJ87D: have you read the manga? or watched the anime? ss4Gogeta wins
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By slimj87d
@Dark Zoom said:
" @SlimJ87D: have you read the manga? or watched the anime? ss4Gogeta wins "
Yes I have. As a kid I use to be a DBZ supporter. But  the research people presented here on these forums, I realized that a lot of DC characters can do stuff at almost light speeds. I really don't know if DB characters have done so either. Goku is the only one that can teleport.
Death From Above

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Love how everyone in this thread avoids the whole reailty warper and decides to continue arguing anyway. 

also goku isnt the only one who can teleprt 

goku is ftl 

Dark Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Dark Zoom
@Death From Above: Burter in the manga was depicted as being faster than the blink of an eye when he went to go get the dragon ball that vegeta discarded and he dosent teleport.
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By slimj87d
@Death From Above said:
" Love how everyone in this thread avoids the whole reailty warper and decides to continue arguing anyway.  also goku isnt the only one who can teleprt  goku is ftl   "
The reason why people ignore the reality warper is because when they fought against him, why didn't he just reality warp them away? Why didn't it work on Gogeta? 

For all we know, he was only able to effectively use it on characters that were far weaker than him or beaten up till weaker than him.

The proof that needs to be proven from you guys is.

Goku fighting at FTL, and Reality Warper and Matter Manipulator being able to do it at someone that might be strong as or stronger than them. Which lastly, you would need to argue why a DB character is pyhsically stronger than most of the characters on the list.

Look, I'm not bias and you guys are flaming everyone in this topic. Dark Zoom, you know i'm just trying to get Logic into this debate so it can be more credible. In no way am I trying to be a troll here.

All I can say is that as of right now I think Superboy-Prime is their biggest challenge, and there are others on that team that present a challenge as well. If the proof can be given that he can be dealt with with panels, then I'm willing to accept DB as victor.
Death From Above

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SlimJ87D:
and why didnt mxy do this, why ddnt imperiex do that, why didnt anti monitor do this. I's called plot

people can sit here and ignore all day and ask the same dumb question that doesnt matter it still doesnt change the fact that  

janemba>>>>>>team marvel and dc

Dark Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Dark Zoom
@SlimJ87D: lets just agree to disagree
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By slimj87d
@Dark Zoom said:
" @SlimJ87D: lets just agree to disagree "
It's cool man. I'm not here for a war, it's just how I feel. I don't hate DBZ, obviously I think Gogeta wins in your other thread due to the time chamber not having a yellow sun. In the end we can all be friends.

If you read all my other posts in these kinds of threads, I'm just really against Anime vs Comic because they run on different kinds of logic.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By cascadeking09
@Neon_Nemesis: so he finally figured out to stop usin the same name. i could tell by the way his say the same thing at the end of every post and the way he spaces his points.
@Death From Above said:

" @cascadeking09 said:

"@Death From Above said:

" @cascadeking09 said:

he didnt even control wat happend out side of other world. goku and vageta were ssj2 b4 they fused i didnt change anything i said. and since when does transmution count as reality warping. u don know they arent the same right? y was it that gogeta, who isnt a reality warper at all able to defeat him without much effort? and y was it that as he was bein changed back he didnt try to use some of that reality warping ability instead of just tryin to punch gogeta in the face? u're startin to sound like spike to me right now."
And? His reality warpinf effected what happened in those worlds.  you said they fought him at ssj2 when they defused. Because gogeta is the big bad og dbz thats why. Does anyone on team marvel or dc, ahvae the power to create glitter balls that eat away at you from the sinde transforming you back into regular demon and killing a high reality warpers soul? i dont think so. I can sound like whomever you want me to sound like. Do i really have to sit here and explain plot to you again? I know you're not dumb, so i take it you're just trying to waste my time with this question.  "

No where in the movie did it say that the attack he threw at janemba does anything, for all wee now it was just regular attack that was too powerful for janemba to handle. i havent seen janemba do a single thing that makes him a high reality warper. im not tryin to waste your time im just tyin to figure out wat makes u think a "high reality warper" could be easily killed by someone that cant do the same.
Death From Above

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, DBZ wins
mv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By mv

prime solos

Death From Above

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cascadeking09:
He turned hell...................................................into jelly beans 

And the same happened to heaven 

a powerful attack? lol janameba was made up of eveil souls. Janaemba also showed he could regenerate. Gogeta vaporized him from the sinde and then transformed him back into a little demon. Gee why do i think someone who transformed all of heaven and helll and could cut through reality with his finger, slice through reality and dimesnions with his sword and was staed to be a threat to all of creation in all dimesnions and realities. Why would i come to that conclussion? Idk common sens, maybe? Is there anyone on that team who can do what gogeta did? no can janemba reality warp yup. Create clones of everyone on tema dc and marvel? Yes. Why is this being debated still? dont know
victorymaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By victorymaker

Seriously... why do people keep trying with DBZ? DBZ will lose HORRIBLY here!

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By cascadeking09
@Death From Above: king yemmas place isnt in heaven. nothin changed at all where king kai was. i dont know y u think a reality warper that hardly used his power to warp reality should be considered a high class reality warper. even when he had to use his power the most he still chose to fight h2h. and he never used his power to clone anthing other than himself, i have no idea  y u think that means he can clone other people. u said not to compare wat he doest to mxy but ive never seen mxy try to fight batman h2h. ive never seen any powerful reality warpers that dont use their power and choose to fight h2h even when they are about to be destroyed. common sense inst believin everything u hear with no proof.
Maikel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Maikel
@victorymaker: Convince them(I ow a pizza slice and a beer if you succeed)
Death From Above

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cascadeking09 said:
" @Death From Above: king yemmas place isnt in heaven. nothin changed at all where king kai was. i dont know y u think a reality warper that hardly used his power to warp reality should be considered a high class reality warper. even when he had to use his power the most he still chose to fight h2h. and he never used his power to clone anthing other than himself, i have no idea  y u think that means he can clone other people. u said not to compare wat he doest to mxy but ive never seen mxy try to fight batman h2h. ive never seen any powerful reality warpers that dont use their power and choose to fight h2h even when they are about to be destroyed. common sense inst believin everything u hear with no proof. "

the planet goku was fighting on was. And guess what it was being reality warped along with the surrounding planets...in heaven. Again a reality warper who effected all dimesnions of reality, and thredtned heaven and hell, and all of creation is suppose to what? equl low leveled? lol low level reality warpers will still beat team marvel and dc. So it really doesnt matter that you're sitting here askin stupid questions. he cloned goku. And darksied use to be able to will people out of existance, and hated fighting..howd that turn out. I'm done sitting here listening to this crap..plot saved goku the same way plot stopped all of those nigh omnipotent beings in comics. 

Uh huh heres your porrf 

janemba and reality warping>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the marvel and dc team.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By cascadeking09

@Death From Above: good, be done not provin anything. effectin all of reality but not defeatin somebody that cant manipulate anything means he's a high level reality warper? i dont thinks so. darkseid is not a reality warper. plot is wat makes goku turn into gogeta, if janemba wasnt smart enough to use his full power to beat him that's not the plot bruh.

Death From Above

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gee mxy how many times has superman beat you? alot i bet. Oh and super boy prime, how'd that turn out? 

Janemba what will happen if you actually used your reality warping and confirmed molecular manipulaion on the team? oh thats right you'd destroy them  

janemba solos

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By cascadeking09
@Death From Above: yeah superman beat mxy, but not h2h. and mxy is someone that actually uses his power. but keep tryin spike. i think u're really funny, but u need to try somethin else other than ending every post with janemba solos. if u want to hid that u're spike u could at least try to act different.
Death From Above

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uh huh

janemba reality warps and solos

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By cascadeking09
@Death From Above: good job.
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@cascadeking09: Its better to just ignore him, he tries so hard to get attention but if you don't give him any, then he withers away and eventually dies
Death From Above

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Neon_Nemesis:
irony
DBZ universe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By DBZ universe

prime cannot solo cause theres no yellow light in the chamber!!! which makes him worthless!!!!! 

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By cascadeking09
@DBZ universe: he still has the suit that holds in yellow sun radiation. superman doesnt have any power but prime does.