This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by DBZ universe (123 posts) - - Show Bio

TEAM DC  & MARVEL= SUPERMAN PRIME, DOOMSDAY, BIZARRO, THOR, THE HULK, THE JUGGERNOT, AND ZOOM 

TEAM DBZ= LSSJ3 BROLY, SSJ4 GOGETA, OMEGA SHENRON, KID BUU, SUPER JANEMBA, SUPER ANDROID 17, AND SUPER MAJINBUU (GOHAN)    

LOCATION= THE FIGHT IS IN THE HYPERBOLIC TIME CHAMBER. 

#2 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman Prime fTW

#3 Posted by Magneto216 (89 posts) - - Show Bio

Rofl stop it ......please!..

#4 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio

MEE!!! JUUGGERRRNAAUUTT!!

#5 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sha said:
" Superman Prime fTW "
=D
#6 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

From his name i take it his a DBZ fan but why would he create such a stomp for Team DC&Marvel ...
#7 Posted by DBZ universe (123 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xan: by that you mean???? 
#8 Posted by Maikel (374 posts) - - Show Bio

You just have to explain to Bizarro that Janemba is his friend. 

The rest can hold their own, and there are no planet's to bust. I would however have included ZOOM in the Marvel/DC line-up to even the ods with the ridiculous speed feats from the DBZ guys.

#9 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

DBZ universe

I meant that SMP can solo this, adding the rest is a stomp for dc&marvel.

Maikel

Ridiculous speed feats from DBZ guy when you compare them with the rest in team dc&marvel ? Now this was funny ... DBZ guys are not even lightspeed, normal Superman is about 17 times the speed of light in space , now add this to prime ...

#10 Edited by Maikel (374 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xan: I think somebody else was shouting across the boards that they were multiple lightspeed, and there are things like instant transmission etc. For that I would keep Zoom as a trump card.
#11 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xan said:
"

DBZ universe

Maikel

Ridiculous speed feats from DBZ guy when you compare them with the rest in team dc&marvel ? Now this was funny ... DBZ guys are not even lightspeed, normal Superman is about 17 times the speed of light in space , now add this to prime ...

"
what makes you say that? anyways... the one who's going to win is the juggernaut bc he can not be hurt AND.... he can steal momentum from everyone else.
#12 Posted by DBZ universe (123 posts) - - Show Bio
@Maikel: okay than i add ZOOM to the list but i have to add SUPER MAJINBUU (GOHAN) as well 
#13 Posted by Magneto216 (89 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xan said:  
Maikel

.... here we go....
#14 Posted by DBZ universe (123 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xan: but you forget that KID BUU can absorb!!!! if he wants to he can absorb SUPER MAN PRIME 
#15 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio
@Maikel said:
" I think somebody else was shouting across the board that they were multiple lightspeed, and there are things like instant transmission etc. For that I would keep Zoom as a trump card. "
instant movement is very fast... great for long distant travels, but it can be used in combat to in short burst. each burst has to be a few thousands of times faster than the speed of light, but i digress. bc the one who wins is the JUGGERNAUT! juggernaut can steal movement like flash steals speed. without momentum and it all going to juggernaut, all of them would just be statues.
#16 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4750 posts) - - Show Bio
@DBZ universe: 
 Why do u do this?

i understand DBZ is awesome there Super Powerful.
But fanboys got LightSpeed.

U cant beat what u cant see

Is the usual thing they can say.
so Why
why bother when they always use that BS
Why
jus please
Stop
#17 Posted by DBZ universe (123 posts) - - Show Bio
@Yung ANcient One: I did this battle cuz i was bored so i just came up with any random battle that came up to my head. 
#18 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4750 posts) - - Show Bio
@DBZ universe: 
Well please stop man.
Think of other battles one where The person doesnt have SUPER GOD ALPHA OMEGA STRENGTH(Move planets. eats suns for breakfast BS.)

because its useless i tell ya... its Useless its so annoying and boring. 

Can *insert name* move planets or eat suns for breakfast?

#19 Posted by Magneto216 (89 posts) - - Show Bio
@Yung ANcient One said:
" @DBZ universe: 
Well please stop man.
Think of other battles one where The person doesnt have SUPER GOD ALPHA OMEGA STRENGTH(Move planets. eats suns for breakfast BS.)

because its useless i tell ya... its Useless its so annoying and boring. 

Can *insert name* move planets or eat suns for breakfast?

"
he just wants an agreement that DBZ anhilates DC Marvel.
and its impossible. will never be seen in any forum. Even on a DBZ fansite you will see people saying Supes > Goku.
this is pointless....
#20 Posted by Green Hizzle (157 posts) - - Show Bio

DBZ! WINS

#21 Edited by Yung ANcient One (4750 posts) - - Show Bio
@Magneto216: 

Even on a DBZ fansite you will see people saying Supes > Goku

ah...

i rather not. get into that.
#22 Posted by Death From Above (867 posts) - - Show Bio
@DBZ universe:
you need to stop with these threads 

to everyone else who thinkd dc and marvel take this, you're nothing less than wrong.
#23 Edited by Death From Above (867 posts) - - Show Bio

This is stupid. 
I'm not even going to bother making cases for the dbz team because janemba solos. 

He's a high level reality warper who's reality warping effected all realites and dimensions. His existance and realitywarping treatned all of creation in all known realites and dimesnions. Could alter heaven and hell. Has matter manipulation, size manipulation. He created an army of clones of himself, acd can create clones of his enemies who have the same powers as they do. He can also will these clones away. Had a sword that cut through anything even the very reality and dimensions he created without it having to physically touch you. And janemba warps reality or just opens up porters or teleports if you're not near him. Janemba Slaughters team marvel and dc by himself.

/thread

#24 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio

=/=

#25 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Maikel (374 posts) - - Show Bio

The point of inserting Zoom is that he can control the pacing and flow of time. Assuming the DC Team(With the exception Bizarro, who must be convinced he is on the other team), they will coordinate their efforts. 

With Zoom, while he has no other powers except for time control, coordinating and watching over the team, any superspeed factors and instant transmissions are cancelled out(If IT was to be used, the re-appearance would still be a statue from the point of view of Zoom. and travel a few seconds back in time(multiple times if needed) and tell the DC/Marvell guys where to aim and when, holding rocks in front of Ki=blasts making them detonate them right in front of their own faces... 

This would reduce the fight to an ordaniry slugging/brawling match, ofcourse, Bizarro would be "helping" the DBZ guys and hanging in there for himself, but he'll hold together(I've never seen a kryptonian lose a limb).

#27 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio
@Maikel said:
" The point of inserting Zoom is that he can control the pacing and flow of time. Assuming the DC Team(With the exception Bizarro, who must be convinced he is on the other team), they will coordinate their efforts.  With Zoom, while he has no other powers except for time control, coordinating and watching over the team, any superspeed factors and instant transmissions are cancelled out(If IT was to be used, the re-appearance would still be a statue from the point of view of Zoom. and travel a few seconds back in time(multiple times if needed) and tell the DC/Marvell guys where to aim and when, holding rocks in front of Ki=blasts making them detonate them right in front of their own faces...  This would reduce the fight to an ordaniry slugging/brawling match, ofcourse, Bizarro would be "helping" the DBZ guys and hanging in there for himself, but he'll hold together(I've never seen a kryptonian lose a limb). "
the problem is that even when time seems slow in the perpective of zoom's point of view, zoom wouldn't still be albe to move bc in order to move you need to have some kind of momentum build up and intra. so even if zoom slows time, the movements he will attempt to make will be aborbed into juggernatu. in reality the only person able to move is juggernaut since he has their momentum.
#28 Posted by Maikel (374 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Bastro: But that does not matter since they are on thesame side to begin with.
#29 Posted by Goenitz (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

DC & Marvel FTW

#30 Posted by Death From Above (867 posts) - - Show Bio
@Goenitz said:
"DC & Marvel FTW "

by all means explain how anyone on team dc and marvel have to deal with a high level reality warper
#31 Posted by Death From Above (867 posts) - - Show Bio
@Goenitz said:
"Marvel and Dc have a lot of high level reality warpers "

dont be silly you know very well im talking about the team

which is why i said the team 

janemba solos

#32 Posted by Goenitz (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok I'm just trolling here, I really don´t like DBU just this :)

#33 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

SMP pimp smaks them all. If goku can take janemba in his first form then this is no game.
#34 Posted by Death From Above (867 posts) - - Show Bio

it took goku ss3 to take on janembas first form 

not that it matters because janemeba solos
#35 Posted by mavfan626 (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

#36 Posted by Neon_Nemesis (2170 posts) - - Show Bio
@Maikel said:
" @Xan: I think somebody else was shouting across the boards that they were multiple lightspeed, and there are things like instant transmission etc. For that I would keep Zoom as a trump card. "
Except that they have no light speed feats @DBZ universe said:
" @Xan: but you forget that KID BUU can absorb!!!! if he wants to he can absorb SUPER MAN PRIME  "
Not really, as soon as he tried it Prime could just vaporize his way out of just turn intangible and let Buu pass right through him, then vaporize him atom by atom 

@Green Hizzle said:
"

DBZ! WINS

"
lol everyone on team 1 except for the Hulk could solo those 2

Also this fight takes place outside of HFIL which makes Janemba practically worthless in this fight

Anyone on the team except for Hulk and possibly Juggernaut could solo
#37 Posted by blacktom212 (866 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xan said:
"

DBZ universe

Maikel

"

thats what i always say. what ridiculous light speed feats when they even cant go light speed. well say marvel and dc team doenst need zoom or anybody. spm raped them all. dbz cant go light speed
#38 Edited by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio
@Maikel said:

" @Lance Bastro: But that does not matter since they are on thesame side to begin with. "

i thought this was everyman for himself?

@blacktom212 said:

" @Xan said:

"

DBZ universe

Maikel

"
thats what i always say. what ridiculous light speed feats when they even cant go light speed. well say marvel and dc team doenst need zoom or anybody. spm raped them all. dbz cant go light speed "

well.. here's some speed feats.  2:05 the fight begins. they seem to be at muliple places at once while you only see the aftereffects of their blocking.

#39 Posted by jflash94 (1536 posts) - - Show Bio

lolz first i say this goes to dbz im not a major dbz fan so dont caqll me this but 
u got  Omega shenron who draws his powers from something like the power cosmic
 and buu working together 
And ss4 gogeta could probably take  superman prime because they have equal powers basicly

#40 Edited by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio
@mavfan626 said:

"

"
that beat was actually pretty cool

#41 Posted by Magneto216 (89 posts) - - Show Bio
@blacktom212 said:
" @Xan said:
"

DBZ universe

Maikel

"
thats what i always say. what ridiculous light speed feats when they even cant go light speed. well say marvel and dc team doenst need zoom or anybody. spm raped them all. dbz cant go light speed "
ugh why are you so wrong.....

#42 Posted by Neon_Nemesis (2170 posts) - - Show Bio
@Magneto216 said:
" @blacktom212 said:
" @Xan said:
"

DBZ universe

Maikel

"
ugh why are you so wrong..... "
ugh, how about proving it, without using dub errors and filler
#43 Posted by Maikel (374 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Bastro: It says teams. There is no point in making teams if they don't work together(hence I pointed out that bizarro should be convinced to "help" the other team). If it were everyman for himself the teams would be beating the crap out of eachother.
#44 Posted by jflash94 (1536 posts) - - Show Bio

lolz i think buu and omega would actually fuse and beat the crap out of gogeta

#45 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio

any cosmic/magical being solo 

NO SMP can not solo because he cannot kill buu
#46 Posted by Magneto216 (89 posts) - - Show Bio
@Neon_Nemesis said:
" @Magneto216 said:
" @blacktom212 said:
" @Xan said:
"

DBZ universe

Maikel

"
ugh, how about proving it, without using dub errors and filler "
lmao this can be proved so many ways but im not even gonna bother cus your mind is set and everything against your cause is arguably invalid to you.
but for laughs  :
1. goku fought piccolo at the end of dragonball faster than the human (and apparently namekien) eye can see. you can argue this isn't light speed but u can't argue that ssj1 doesn't amp ability by at least 100x and were talking ss4 here....
2. Raditz dodged an energy attack from piccolo. Again even assuming this beam isn't light speed but the speed of a bullet or something... The weakest character in the series dodged a bullet... and were talking ss4 here...
3. Piccolo shot at the moon very early in the series and blue it up. the beam hit the moon in a matter of seconds. If this isn't light speed it's gotta be pretty damn close. Yet DBZ chars are constantly dodging and deflecting these beams.
4. Popo whom trained goku as a child "moves faster than lightening."  This is waay before the DBZ even started and no one can possibly argue that Popo can keep up with ss1 let alone 4.
5. Goku jolted up his power and slammed Nappa in "a heartbeat." No heart doesn't beat at the speed of light but this is goku in saga 1. This thread is talking about season 5 when he's literally a million times stronger. 

the list goes on but you get the idea. I don't feel like finding this sh^t but none of it is "dub error" or "filler"
lmao.. "dub error" ... that's still funny.. 
you guys don't give up...
#47 Posted by Neon_Nemesis (2170 posts) - - Show Bio
@Magneto216 said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:
" @Magneto216 said:
" @blacktom212 said:
" @Xan said:
"

DBZ universe

Maikel

"
ugh, how about proving it, without using dub errors and filler "
lmao this can be proved so many ways but im not even gonna bother cus your mind is set and everything against your cause is arguably invalid to you. but for laughs  :1. goku fought piccolo at the end of dragonball faster than the human (and apparently namekien) eye can see. you can argue this isn't light speed but u can't argue that ssj1 doesn't amp ability by at least 100x and were talking ss4 here.... 2. Raditz dodged an energy attack from piccolo. Again even assuming this beam isn't light speed but the speed of a bullet or something... The weakest character in the series dodged a bullet... and were talking ss4 here... 3. Piccolo shot at the moon very early in the series and blue it up. the beam hit the moon in a matter of seconds. If this isn't light speed it's gotta be pretty damn close. Yet DBZ chars are constantly dodging and deflecting these beams. 4. Popo whom trained goku as a child "moves faster than lightening."  This is waay before the DBZ even started and no one can possibly argue that Popo can keep up with ss1 let alone 4. 5. Goku jolted up his power and slammed Nappa in "a heartbeat." No heart doesn't beat at the speed of light but this is goku in saga 1. This thread is talking about season 5 when he's literally a million times stronger.  the list goes on but you get the idea. I don't feel like finding this sh^t but none of it is "dub error" or "filler" lmao.. "dub error" ... that's still funny..  you guys don't give up... "
Translation: I have no proof
#48 Posted by jflash94 (1536 posts) - - Show Bio

lolz XD master roshi blew up the moon to in dragon ball as i recall

#49 Posted by Neon_Nemesis (2170 posts) - - Show Bio
@jflash94 said:
" lolz XD master roshi blew up the moon to in dragon ball as i recall "
lol your point? DBZ is an inconsistent piece of crap, Roshi had better on panel feats then Cell and the Androids did
#50 Posted by Ortsab Ecnal (192 posts) - - Show Bio

black adam and the entire planet will be reduced to nothing but dust.