DC/Marvel Team Battle

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ancient_god

Dr Strange/ Quasar/ SS/ Photon/ Shaman Nate Grey/ Ultron/ Dr Doom (Not current)/ Genis Vell/ AW/ Thanos/ Loki/ Ronan/ Graviton/ Kang/ Inmortus/ Old King Thor / PG Thor/ OF Thor

MMH/ HJ (10 Rings)/ Orion/ KR/ SAS/ John S/ Dr Light/ Firestorm/ N52 Ds/ Mirror Master/ Shade/CS (SCR)/ CA/ Shadow Tief/ Barry Allen/ Wally West/ Obsidian/ Dr Fate

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dr doom solos

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FINALLY THERE IS NO SENTRY IN THIS THREAD !

All i know , Darkseid stalemate thanos .

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

team 2

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think that Team 2 takes this with an awesome effort. Mirror Master is the doom of many on Team 1 and they don't even know it...

Madripoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Classic Strange solos

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As much as I'd love to get involved...I don't know enough about certain DC characters to do so.

So I'm just gonna wait here for the "Wally West solos" to start...

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wally West solos

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heraldofganthet: that awkward moment when at least half of the marvel team can dimension hop. How does ultron get taken down here?

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@proto3296:

@heraldofganthet: that awkward moment when at least half of the marvel team can dimension hop. How does ultron get taken down here?

It's weird just how crazy the power creep Marvel's given Ultron over the years is (speaking of which, I should probably go and see Avengers AOU this weekend if for no other reason than to see just how badly they screwed up the comic continuity for Hollywood's sake...), but as to your question, Ultron is unable to invade tech where there is none, so I would either BFR him to Hell or the Shadowlands or whatnot OR encase him in an impenetrable force field. This should effectively eliminate his ability to use technopathy and thus trap him in his adamantium shell. At that point, someone like Darkseid, Orion (and/or his Mother Box), or Firestorm should be able to transmute said shell into cotton candy or something.

Off the top of my head anyway...

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heraldofganthet: ultron can teleport. BFR isn't an option and teleporting through the force field should work easily. Ultron can beat anyone here so darkseid isn't going to just turn his shell into cotton candy lol. No one here is taking ultron in a 1v1 or even a 3v1 lol.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@proto3296:

ultron can teleport. BFR isn't an option and teleporting through the force field should work easily. Ultron can beat anyone here so darkseid isn't going to just turn his shell into cotton candy lol. No one here is taking ultron in a 1v1 or even a 3v1 lol.

See what I mean by uber power creep over the years (lol)? Anyhoo, I mentioned the force field thing since it has proven a viable option in the past for another scary powerful technopath in the form of Hank Henshaw (aka Cyborg Superman). That said, Ultron is a true threat though. And if the original Secret Wars are any indicator, he's as much a threat to his own team (since they are all organic in nature) as he is to Team 2. This could serve to unite both sides against him, although i'm not certain that's what the OP intended!;)

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heraldofganthet: Ultron has listened to marvel heroes and done what they asked for the greater good before. I dont see him harming his teamates. At least not until he kills the other team.

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lettsplay10: Lol well played, I was assuming there would be more and they'd be serious