Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By 5tylePointz
VS
VS
No Caption Provided

Batman, Deathstroke, Deadshot, Black Panther, Wolverine, and Deadpool vs Smiley, Wolf, Dark, Scarface, Hunter, and Spartan

Setting

The DC/Marvel team find themselves unconscious on the ground within a dense jungle. As they awake, they each notice the presence of the other members of their team - some familiar, some not. They have no recollection of the events that lead to them waking up in the remote area they've found themselves in, and their suspicions have quickly begun to rise. Only moments after the team had awoken to greet the ominous situation, they discover the bodies of numerous mutilated human beings hanging grotesquely from the trees above. Almost immediately afterward, Deadpool walks into a tripwire and springs a trap that was meant to kill anyone who causes it to activate. The team manages to avoid suffering any casualties from the trap and quickly come to the realization that they're being hunted, and that the sole reason they each were brought to this place was to act as game for pursuing predators. Given their current situation, the six conclude that if they are to escape from this place alive then they're going to have to face their hunters and fight their way out of this mysterious jungle. Will the DC/Marvel team prove triumphant against the six Predator elites, or will they become more trophies to add to their extensive collections?

Rules

• The battle doesn't end until all members from one side have been eliminated
  • Death or some form of incapacitation equals elimination
  • Everybody is in character but is absolutely determined to defeat the other team (and Batman is willing to kill in this situation); the DC/Marvel team has come to the conclusion that cooperation is mandatory for their survival, so group conflict will be kept to a minimum
  • The Predators all have basic knowledge of their targets and have analyzed their weapons and equipment prior to the battle, DC/Marvel team is alert and know they're being hunted
  • The DC characters are allowed their feats from both New 52 and Pre-52
  • Marvel characters have any of their feats from 616
  • Predators are allowed EU and movie feats
  • Batman has all of his standard weapons and equipment + his gear from the Arkham games; Deathstroke has his Promethium sword, Promethium staff, a fully automatic M16, eight grenades and his Nth Metal armor; Deadshot has his wrist mounted guns, a grenade launcher with ten frag grenades for ammo, two M1911 pistols, and twenty throwing knives; Black Panther has his Vibranium suit, anti-metal claws, energy shield, energy daggers and cloaking device (no teleporter); Wolverine has his Adamantium skeleton, claws and healing factor; Deadpool has two katanas, an AK-47, two M1911 pistols, eight grenades and his healing factor
  • Each of the Predators have their bio mask, cloaking device, plasma caster, wrist device, wrist blades, gauntlet plasma bolts, smart disc, combi staff, spear gun, net gun, whip, laser nets, and self destruct device
  • The Predators begin their hunt at 1,000 meters away from the other team
  • Everybody will be performing to the best of their ability (aka not jobbing)

Overview of the jungle:

No Caption Provided

Inside of the jungle:

No Caption Provided
reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mainstream

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Just going to say Mainstream Team wins until otherwise.

ImMadNice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love this battle. I think home field advantage is big here, but Wolverine should be able to sniff out the predators and the DC/Marvel team should take this

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Batman, is a non factor, as is Deadshot who would get killed before taking a Pred out, but the rest could very well pull wins.

Predator team due the two non factors.

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Predators.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@sirfizzwhizz: Batman would be a factor, dont downplay him that much. His standard gear includes sonar vision technology which would be important in finding stealthed targets. Deadshot is less of one, but if he gets vision of a yautja he could easily drop it since he is crazy accurate. The final 4 of the team would easily beat a predator in a 1v1 fight.

44orhsaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman, is a non factor, as is Deadshot who would get killed before taking a Pred out, but the rest could very well pull wins.

I don't think batman and deadshot are non factors.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@44orhsaj said:

@sirfizzwhizz said:

@sirfizzwhizz: Batman would be a factor, dont downplay him that much. His standard gear includes sonar vision technology which would be important in finding stealthed targets. Deadshot is less of one, but if he gets vision of a yautja he could easily drop it since he is crazy accurate. The final 4 of the team would easily beat a predator in a 1v1 fight.

Batman is a non factor.

Batman vs Predator: Predator beats Batman handily in a random, then beats Batman with prep and a super suit again. Alfred had to save Batman.

Batman vs Predator 2: Younger less skilled Pred beats Batman in a random again, then it takes Huntress and Batman to wound the creature, but the fight never finished.

Batman vs Predator 3: Older Pred takes a full prepped Batman with a super suit in a dragged out battle before losing. Bloodied young Pred nearly kills Dick Grayson before Batman stopped the fight.

So all in all Batman is a NON FACTOR! We are using EU feats after all. Then there is also this Gem.

Dredd vs Predator: 3 Street judges are killed, and Dredd nearly dies in a random. Dredd gets more Judges for help along with 3 Mecha Suits. Punisher kills all but Dredd, and Dredd only wins by pure luck really in the end. Not a Elite Predator either.

These are perfect examples how good a Elite Pred is over people like Dredd and Batman, even when they had prep. Deadshot and Batman in a random are non factors. Its documented going with Expanded Universe rules. Those were never stated canon or not to the rest of the Predator or AvP titles, and were made by Darkhorse. Taking those into account, its a good way to see how Good Preds are with basic Gear much less the best of the best.

My oponion since I count those for EU. EU canon is not a strict canon, just expanded comics of said characters. Now excuse me, I must bust a move.

No Caption Provided

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Batman doesn't have great showings against predators but I'm not sure whether it's accapted as canon. I've read a couple of the comics and wasn't very impressed with them,,they seem to nerf batman quite a bit imho. I still think team DC/marvel wins in a very good fight. Wolverine would probably be the MVP here. DS and BP AS well.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@bane_of_sith: there not canon to Batman, but the rules is EU universe where canon means nothing. Just the comics base on that genre.

It's consistent, and DC has their print on it, not like thy did not get a chance to look it over and say "awes hell no" lol.

Anyway consistent for Preds of those types of crossovers which is EU.

Grim187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool, death stroke, and wolverine are the real MVPs here. Bp seems like he would fair well but the preds have already analyzed his weapons (stated by OP), so I don't see him shining as much (what's the point of cloaking if they already know he can).....

Bats will prolly lead and develop a solid plan with BP's help (I don't imagine Bruce following anyone else's lead). They execute it, but take casualties and win.

Deadpool- lives

Deathstroke- lives

Wolverine- lives

Bp- toss up (persuade me)

Batgod- toss up (persuade me)

Deadshot- first to die lol

My final note would be that Bp would be like Laurence fishburne from the recent predators movie except the predators would know about his cloak, Bp would be less insane, and Bp has a few extra gadgets. Bp also has less experience than fishburne (Noland) with the predators.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@44orhsaj said:

@sirfizzwhizz said:

@chimeroid said:

Batman is a non factor.

Batman vs Predator: Predator beats Batman handily in a random, then beats Batman with prep and a super suit again. Alfred had to save Batman.

Batman vs Predator 2: Younger less skilled Pred beats Batman in a random again, then it takes Huntress and Batman to wound the creature, but the fight never finished.

Batman vs Predator 3: Older Pred takes a full prepped Batman with a super suit in a dragged out battle before losing. Bloodied young Pred nearly kills Dick Grayson before Batman stopped the fight.

So all in all Batman is a NON FACTOR! We are using EU feats after all. Then there is also this Gem.

Dredd vs Predator: 3 Street judges are killed, and Dredd nearly dies in a random. Dredd gets more Judges for help along with 3 Mecha Suits. Punisher kills all but Dredd, and Dredd only wins by pure luck really in the end. Not a Elite Predator either.

These are perfect examples how good a Elite Pred is over people like Dredd and Batman, even when they had prep. Deadshot and Batman in a random are non factors. Its documented going with Expanded Universe rules. Those were never stated canon or not to the rest of the Predator or AvP titles, and were made by Darkhorse. Taking those into account, its a good way to see how Good Preds are with basic Gear much less the best of the best.

My oponion since I count those for EU. EU canon is not a strict canon, just expanded comics of said characters. Now excuse me, I must bust a move.

No Caption Provided

I feel like you didnt even read my post. And i am starting to lose respect for you quickly. He is important because he is the one that can find Yautja before they find him. Simple as that.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: Wolverine's senses and tracking can find them. Black Panther's senses can find them.

When has Batman countered invisibility without prep?

Batman is certainly a non-factor in this fight, he offers nothing to the group, unlses you can point out a specific example where he found an invisible enemy.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: Im not trying to gain respect with people to begin with, just debate ;)

ad for your post, your point is really not important, as Wolverine has super senses and Deadshot has cloak tracking eye piece anyway. Batman is hardly useful here with standard gear, and Preds taken out a Pre 52 version of Batman many times anyway in their EU which counts here.

I read your post, just saw nothing I consider as really game changing or useful. Batman is unable to properly prep, has standard gear only, and is just a peak human among super humans here. He contributes little and brings nothing unique here.

Just my opinion whether you lose respect for me or not, Im not here to gain a fan base with people, just argue my thoughts on fictional battles.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: @conner_wolf: all depends on your view on Bats standard gear. Lately it is a given that he has the sonar vision And deathstroke, deadpool and Tchalla cant see them. Smelling is nice, but you want to have a better way of finding them on 1km distance than SMELLING.

I respect people who debate, but you replied to me whilst not even trying to talk about my arguments.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: @conner_wolf: all depends on your view on Bats standard gear. Lately it is a given that he has the sonar vision And deathstroke, deadpool and Tchalla cant see them. Smelling is nice, but you want to have a better way of finding them on 1km distance than SMELLING.

I respect people who debate, but you replied to me whilst not even trying to talk about my arguments.

Fair enough, the Stealth factor is not that big of a deal to me since most characters hear have a way to detect the Preds and vice versa. This will be more a straight up battle which is all really felt needed to be addressed. Which case I do not see Batman or Deadshot surviving the opening attacks of these top of the line, and decked with gear Preds.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By conner_wolf

@chimeroid: T'Challa has the senses to know where they are,

T'Challa can see with greater clarity and greater distances than an ordinary human. His vision extends into the ultraviolet and infrared areas of the electromagnetic spectrum, allowing him to see in near-total darkness and retain the same level of clarity. T'Challa's hearing is similarly enhanced, enabling him to detect sounds normal humans can't and sounds they ordinarily could but at much greater distances. T'Challa can memorize tens of thousands of scents. His sense of smell enables him to recognize people/objects by scent, even if they are well hidden. He can track a target by scent and track them to the exact location, can smell fear, and detect if someone is lying by change in body odor.

Do you have anything to prove for that Sonar Vision?

And even if Deadpool and Deathstroke can't see them, both fighters are fully capable of destroying any Predator that shows their face, and the Predators can't hurt them. And Deathstroke is capable of detecting stealth via the movement of the air around him.

So Deadpool is the only blind one here, and in recent comics, he's shown his ability to fight totally blind as Zenpool, like a true Zen Master.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: If they stealth and net from distance they could be going home with some nice prizes. That is why i figured battech is useful here. As far as an all out fight go, if they go that way i just dont see them taking Wolvie down. Or generally going through Vibranium or Nth metal armors. That is why i assumed they would go for a stealth approach

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In the jungle? hell this is where the predators shines at, they should destroy the DC/Marvel levelers

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for Predators?

Also, @conner_wolf@chimeroid, don't know about Deadpool, but Deathstroke could see the Atom (twice), see perfectly fine at night, has night vision built into his mask, and can sense air currents.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: Yes, I mentioned that last one

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: That is kinda iffy. I am not sure about deathstroke being able to see stealthed predators in time before getting netted.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: That is kinda iffy. I am not sure about deathstroke being able to see stealthed predators in time before getting netted.

Well, he can and won't.

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grim187: I'm sorry, but BP is easily the most skilled fighter here with the highest damage soak when it comes to ko. BP is fast enough to fight spider-man. His vibranium has tanked heavy hitters like hulk iirc. And he has probably the most advanced tech here. Also is the most accustomed to this environment. He is the last to die. But he does die.

My order would be batman,dead shot,wolverine gets KO, deathstroke, deadpool gets KO, then BP.

I'll take predators for the fact that they have the best usage of the sorrounding, and sheer skill.

Batman1130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly I think that deathstroke, Black pather and batman could form a plan in under a minuet and with wolverine using his enhanced senses along with all the technology and experience this team brings to the table, I think they will have little trouble winking this

Avatar image for immortalteknique
ImmortalTeknique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Street team. 3 members have healing factors, 2 have super senses, 2 are legitimate geniuses, and all are beasts at H2H and covert fighting so it's not like the jungle setting puts them at a disadvantage.

TG_54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With Wolverine and deadpool the Marvel/DC team wins easily

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadshot is being highly underrated.
He has impressive speed and senses + if he gets sight of a Pred their dead getting ridiculed with 100's of bullets all in unarmored weak parts of the body.

Grim187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@proto3296: Bp isn't a greater asset then Deadpool, Deathstroke, or wolverine. Gear here isn't as good as it normally would be. Preds have analyzed it. DP, DS, and Wolverine can manage without majority of gadgets compared to Bp. I see both DP and DS more willing to use preds own equipment than anyone here. Wolverine can most likely cut through nets and all three can probably survive traps because of healing factors. Prep against DP is practically useless. Besides gear and environment, what does Bp offer that makes him stand out. If everyone dies, Bp dies before DP, DS, and wolverine.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadshot is being highly underrated.

He has impressive speed and senses + if he gets sight of a Pred their dead getting ridiculed with 100's of bullets all in unarmored weak parts of the body.

Hard to agree to that when Preds are bullet timers themselves and shrug of bullet wounds.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Floyd has explosive, incendiary, and armour piercing rounds.

Along with a handheld RPG attachment

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman is getting highly underrated

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Capfan85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because it is win by death OR INCAPACITATION im going to have to give this one to the Elites. They can set up a strategy to eliminate them one by one amd use all kinds of tech like mines, nets,laser grids etc