What are the conditions? What is the prep time? etc
One day prep 
each team can use all of there combined resorces 
but they can not fight each other in person
#4 Posted by crackerjack82 (2606 posts) - - Show Bio
@spiderbat87 said:
@TheGoldenOne said:
What are the conditions? What is the prep time? etc
One day prep each team can use all of there combined resorces but they can not fight each other in person
then how do  we decide who wins
#5 Posted by Killemall (18260 posts) - - Show Bio

well well well.. Dr.Doom and Reed Richards on the same group.. i personally think 2 super genius like that in one team would be pretty hard for any team to take.. i go with team 2.  

Btw i have noted this in comics, many times i see Hiro (son of toyman) being depicted as more intelligent and come on man ur making a team of geniuses from Marvel how can u not include thanos the mad titan. 

#6 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23230 posts) - - Show Bio
@Killemall said:
well well well.. Dr.Doom and Reed Richards on the same group.. i personally think 2 super genius like that in one team would be pretty hard for any team to take.. i go with team 2.   Btw i have noted this in comics, many times i see Hiro (son of toyman) being depicted as more intelligent and come on man ur making a team of geniuses from Marvel how can u not include thanos the mad titan. 
Yeah where is Thanos And Darkseid I love there pimp hands!!!!
#7 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32728 posts) - - Show Bio
@Killemall said:
well well well.. Dr.Doom and Reed Richards on the same group.. i personally think 2 super genius like that in one team would be pretty hard for any team to take.. i go with team 2.   Btw i have noted this in comics, many times i see Hiro (son of toyman) being depicted as more intelligent and come on man ur making a team of geniuses from Marvel how can u not include thanos the mad titan. 
coz I think the teams I have a pretty even
#8 Posted by The Stegman (23082 posts) - - Show Bio

well...what is the battle? is it like an I.Q test? engineering? who can come up with the best schemes? although if it's just plain smarts...i'm giving it to team one, i think Mr. Terrific is just as smart engineering wise as stark, Lex is just as much of an evil genius as Doom, i personally would replace Steel with Atom to go against Pym, and then you have Barbara gordon, who i think is better with computers than ANY of the others

#9 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32728 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Stegman said:
well...what is the battle? is it like an I.Q test? engineering? who can come up with the best schemes? although if it's just plain smarts...i'm giving it to team one, i think Mr. Terrific is just as smart engineering wise as stark, Lex is just as much of an evil genius as Doom, i personally would replace Steel with Atom to go against Pym, and then you have Barbara gordon, who i think is better with computers than ANY of the others
schemes and engineering, who can come up with the best plans and tech to take the other team out. I used Steel coz I thought they needed a little bit more fire power in the engineering department 
#10 Posted by biggkeem89 (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel wins hands down. Reed and Doom are smarter than anyone on the DC team intelligence wise. Lex is probably the smartest on the DC team.

#11 Posted by The Stegman (23082 posts) - - Show Bio
@spiderbat87:  

@The Stegman said: 

schemes and engineering, who can come up with the best plans and tech to take the other team out. I used Steel coz I thought they needed a little bit more fire power in the engineering department 
ah then i stand by my first opinion, team Dc wins, although Doom and Richards are very impressive, i think Lex is just as devious as Doom and can come up with a good plan, Mr. Terrific is like the Sylar of the Dcu, he has a "natural aptitude for having natural aptitudes" meaning he instantly knows how things work by examining them once, he's a brilliant engineer, doctor, and has the ability to become invisible to all types of technology, Morrow invents many robots including Red Tornado and created inventions to let him see into the future, Batman is well...come on, he's Batman, we all know what he can do, imo Barbara Gordon is the smartest on the team, she is brilliant with computers and even hacked into the Batcave, Steel is the weak link on the team, but even he is a brilliant engineer 
#12 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32728 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Stegman said:
@spiderbat87:  

@The Stegman said: 

ah then i stand by my first opinion, team Dc wins, although Doom and Richards are very impressive, i think Lex is just as devious as Doom and can come up with a good plan, Mr. Terrific is like the Sylar of the Dcu, he has a "natural aptitude for having natural aptitudes" meaning he instantly knows how things work by examining them once, he's a brilliant engineer, doctor, and has the ability to become invisible to all types of technology, Morrow invents many robots including Red Tornado and created inventions to let him see into the future, Batman is well...come on, he's Batman, we all know what he can do, imo Barbara Gordon is the smartest on the team, she is brilliant with computers and even hacked into the Batcave, Steel is the weak link on the team, but even he is a brilliant engineer 
I agree with most of the stuff you are saying but I think Dr Doom's mix of magic and tech is a real curv ball 
#13 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel.....Just Marvel.

#14 Posted by The_Mayhem_Theory (1060 posts) - - Show Bio
@biggkeem89 said:
Marvel wins hands down. Reed and Doom are smarter than anyone on the DC team intelligence wise. Lex is probably the smartest on the DC team.
#15 Posted by tim2081 (519 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel teams wins because they have more versatile knowledge, Doom's magic, Noh-Varr's alien tech, and Amadeus' experience with Gods and their magic.

#16 Edited by Nefarious (18702 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Marvel wins. Doom and Reed give the edge to the Marvel team.

#17 Edited by death_and_decay (159 posts) - - Show Bio

why are amadeus and barbara here?  amadaues is only a real time genius and oracle is really good mainly with computers because of her technopathy. 
id say marvel because doom and reeed are basically walking plot devices.  but thats only from a technological standpoint, in terms of actual scheming id put luthor above any of them. 

#18 Posted by andre54 (337 posts) - - Show Bio

I would put The Atom on the DC team. After Luthor and the 1,000,000 characters, he's the smartest person in the DCU. Anyways, Marvel is looking more impressive. Steel and Barbara are smart, but they need to be replaced with The Atom and either Dr. Magnus or T.O. Morrow. Then it'd be a good matchup.

#19 Edited by The Stegman (23082 posts) - - Show Bio
@andre54: the  last pic IS T.o morrow, and i think Babs deserves to be there, she's probably the best hacker on the planet, if anything she can install spyware to spy on team Marvel
#20 Posted by andre54 (337 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Stegman: oh, haha i'm retarded. i didn't see that. and i guess, but batman and mr. t could probably do anything she could do, just not as fast. she could be replaced with someone to counter the marvel team's magic and alien tech expertise.
#21 Posted by The Stegman (23082 posts) - - Show Bio
@andre54: hmm you have a point there..i'm trying to think of Dc's equivalent to Doom...
#22 Posted by andre54 (337 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Stegman: I don't think there is one. Doom is extremely versatile and unique since he's a magic and science expert, he's a Felix Faust/Lex Luthor hybrid lol.
#23 Posted by Asok (336 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Marvel.  Richards and Doom are superior to any member of the DC team.

#24 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10266 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel in somewhat ease.

#25 Edited by cosmo111687 (1489 posts) - - Show Bio

Hank Pym and T. O. Morrow skip the whole fighting thing and go out for a drink, exchanging stories about their misguided robot sons... 
Oracle cuts a deal with Amadeus Cho to pirate him an early copy of Arkham City if he promises not to fight.  
Steel was going to fight the character in black and white, whom I can't identify, but he was held up to speak at the DC vs. Jerome Siegel trial, rendering that whole battle moot. 
Lex Luthor and Tony Stark buy out each other's companies and then make a deal on a merger...ending in a draw.
Mr. Terrific is ruled to be a little less optimistic than Mr. Fantastic, and loses in a cross-universal popularity contest. 
Batman defeats Dr. Doom using supersonics to summon bats. After all, what are bats if not squirrels that can fly? 

Confound these wretched rodents!

So it's a draw!
#26 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32728 posts) - - Show Bio
@cosmo111687 said:
Hank Pym and T. O. Morrow skip the whole fighting thing and go out for a drink, exchanging stories about their misguided robot sons... 
Oracle cuts a deal with Amadeus Cho to pirate him an early copy of Arkham City if he promises not to fight.  
Steel was going to fight the character in black and white, whom I can't identify, but he was held up to speak at the DC vs. Jerome Siegel trial, rendering that whole battle moot. 
Lex Luthor and Tony Stark buy out each other's companies and then make a deal on a merger...ending in a draw.
Mr. Terrific is ruled to be a little less optimistic than Mr. Fantastic, and loses in a cross-universal popularity contest. 
Batman defeats Dr. Doom using supersonics to summon bats. After all, what are bats if not squirrels that can fly? 
          So it's a draw!
Ya know what this is that good I am ruling it as the official verdict of this fight lol
#27 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
Marvel ftw!
#28 Posted by cosmo111687 (1489 posts) - - Show Bio
@spiderbat87: Thank you! I'm honored. :)
#29 Posted by Amegashita (3601 posts) - - Show Bio
@cosmo111687 said:
          So it's a draw!
  Epic.
#30 Posted by ndm5 (474 posts) - - Show Bio

marvel will win this, no doubt
#31 Posted by PowerHerc (81623 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel brains ftw.

#32 Posted by Johnslamby (149 posts) - - Show Bio

i think T.O Morrow and Babara are smarter in specific thing like tech
#33 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32728 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump