Setting:

An open and empty parking lot.Start 75ft apart

Rules:

Pre-killable Wolverine

Pre-Doomwar Black Panther

Standard 616 Iron Fist

Pre and Post New 52 feats for Hawkman

Pre and Post 52 for Deathstroke

Pre 52 Prometheus(Can only use key to move himself around the battlefield. No BFR.)

Standard equipment

Standard elimination

100% teamwork for both teams

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@jashro44 @wolverine08 @super_soldierxii @dondave @heraldofganthet @pr0metheus @xiix @wyldsong @beatboks1 @comicstooge @cable_extreme @kidman560 @god_spawn @saren @laflux

And anyone else. Questions please ask

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

hardly consider hawkman to be street level. but Marvel.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hawkman is a mega weak link

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Marvel.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

eh 50 50 for me Prometheus is a bad and stuff, idk everyone says marvel, but im just gonna say even for now.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel team wins here

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By Wyldsong

I think it will be tough, but I can see team Marvel pulling a win.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

Marvel

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this a random encounter or...?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, if Prometheus lives in a combined DC/Marvel Universe, there's no way that he wouldn't have Carbonadium bullets to deal with Wolverine and/or Iron Fist's mutant and chi-based healing factors. Black Panther's Vibranium body armor would be problematic, but I imagine Deathstroke's Promethium sword should breech it.

Either way, this would be one hell of a close fight with the DC team winning 4 or 5/10.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Sy8000

Quite to opposite, he's a physical MVP. I don't get why he's always put as a street leveler.

Anyway, team one wins. Prometheus is way more versatile than anyone here and can possibly solo if he uses the neural chaff right. Hawkman is physically above anyone here and he should beat black panther rather easily(Logan and Danny could arguably beat him). Slade is a weak link, but with composite feats he can hold his own against anyone here.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: Slade easily beat the snot out of both pre-52 and new 52 versions.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never seen what prometheus can do, but Hawkman is a street leveler?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: Slade easily beat the snot out of both pre-52 and new 52 versions.

In identity crisis Slade beat him by making Atom go full size and crashing into him, which is bull given that Hawkman has traded blows with WWIII Black Adam and after getting beaten bloody in that same fight tanked a skyscraper level fall. IDK much about New 52 Hawkman, but based on that he's much weaker than pre-new 52 except that one odd time he went toe-to-toe with hawkman.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what I've seen on Comic Vine. Iron Fist and Hawkman are above streetlevel....

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@highaccuser: Slade also cut off his harness in identity crisis, seemingly blitzing him.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: Slade also cut off his harness in identity crisis, seemingly blitzing him.

Yeah, that can reduce his mobility, but he's tagged speedsters(actual speed force level people)before, so hitting the faster people when they're blitzing him isn't a problem. Slade really just surprised him.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@highaccuser: Slade has every indication that he can quite easily best him, in every scan that they have met, and it has been pretty devistating. He is the weak link here, his skill is nowhere near the rest of the groups.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sucks this is my thread or else I'd make a good case for Hawkman from being nowhere near a weaklink

deadlake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Why is everyone saying Prometheus is powerful? In the Marvel/DC crossover he was beaten by a shieldless Captain America.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: Slade has every indication that he can quite easily best him, in every scan that they have met, and it has been pretty devistating. He is the weak link here, his skill is nowhere near the rest of the groups.

Yes because Slade has a better track record against these powerhouses, but all other showings put him well above street level, which isn't to say Slade can't beat non-street levelers on the occasion. He doesn't have their skill, but he sure as hell has way more power than anyone here and can frankly one-shot most people present.

Sucks this is my thread or else I'd make a good case for Hawkman from being nowhere near a weaklink

This were my thread I'd do it anyway.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadlake said:

Why is everyone saying Prometheus is powerful? In the Marvel/DC crossover he was beaten by a shieldless Captain America.

We're talking about the same storyline captain atom was stomped by Hawkeye. There was a lot of jobbing involved for the sake of plot.

deadlake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Im a Marvel fan but i'm gonna say team DC here. They seem to be pretty evenly matched but iron fist is a weak link.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme said:

Quite to opposite, he's a physical MVP. I don't get why he's always put as a street leveler.

Anyway, team one wins. Prometheus is way more versatile than anyone here and can possibly solo if he uses the neural chaff right. Hawkman is physically above anyone here and he should beat black panther rather easily(Logan and Danny could arguably beat him). Slade is a weak link, but with composite feats he can hold his own against anyone here.

run that by me again... Black Panther is in his Vibranium armor... and Hawkman is going to just show up and beat the crap out of him?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser:

We're talking about the same storyline captain atom was stomped by Hawkeye. There was a lot of jobbing involved for the sake of plot.

Dafuq?!

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:

@cable_extreme said:

run that by me again... Black Panther is in his Vibranium armor... and Hawkman is going to just show up and beat the crap out of him?

Hawkmans mace is spiked. It's my understanding sharp weapons get through his mesh.

@highaccuser:

Dafuq?!

Or so I hear anyway. Trust me, a lot of people jobbed in that story.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Serious Hawkman lowballing going on here.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By kidman560

@kidman560 said:

@highaccuser said:

@cable_extreme said:

Hawkmans mace is spiked. It's my understanding sharp weapons get through his mesh.

unless he knows to cut along the grain (which i have no idea how he'd know to do that) it wont do anything

No Caption Provided

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:

@kidman560 said:

@highaccuser said:

@cable_extreme said:

unless he knows to cut along the grain (which i have no idea how he'd know to do that) it wont do anything

No Caption Provided

I see...how does Panther typically react to large amounts of blunt damage? Best I've seen him tank is Iron fists chi-blows and Hawkman arguably hits harder than Danny.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By kidman560

@kidman560 said:

@highaccuser said:

@kidman560 said:

@highaccuser said:

@cable_extreme said:

No Caption Provided

I see...how does Panther typically react to large amounts of blunt damage? Best I've seen him tank is Iron fists chi-blows and Hawkman arguably hits harder than Danny.

great question

he tanks Namor's blows...

No Caption Provided

now he took a punch from Hulk (and it obviously hurt him) but the fact he tanked it is a feat itself...

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:

@kidman560 said:

@highaccuser said:

@kidman560 said:

@highaccuser said:

@cable_extreme said:

No Caption Provided

great question

he tanks Namor's blows...

No Caption Provided

now he took a punch from Hulk (and it obviously hurt him) but the fact he tanked it is a feat itself...

The Hulk incident was before he got his vibranium armor, so it's kind of PIS. Hawkman hits harder than Namor and if he goes for the neck snap...

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By kidman560

@highaccuser: Hawkman hits harder than Namor? when did Hawkman become class 100?

thats Hercules

thats Hulk

Hawkman does not have the superior speed or skills necessary to go for the immediate neck snap especially when

hes having to dodge Vibranium Daggers..

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560:

@highaccuser: Hawkman hits harder than Namor? when did Hawkman become class 100?

He's drawn blood from despero, Gog, and Black Adam. I've never seen Namor hit that hard.

hes having to dodge Vibranium Daggers..

We're talking about someone who tanks blows from Black Adam without any damage. Why are they going to hurt him? Even if they do, his pain threshold will keep the pain from hindering him.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: and Black Panther put Silver Surfer in a choke hold? whats your point?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: and Black Panther put Silver Surfer in a choke hold? whats your point?

I never saw the issue with that honestly. Panther makes it clear he's not using his raw strength to do that, the only real question is how there's an armlock that works regardless of strength. Anyway, that would be a high showing for panther. Those are consistent showings for hawkman.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@kidman560: just to bring up a thought, you said unless he knew how to cut along the grain, you don't need to know, Sabertooth did it without prep or knowledge of the suit. Anyway, doesn't help Hawkman at all, he isn't skilled or fast enough, and can literally get one shot by Logan or BP.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21 @beatboks1 you guys know Hawkman from run ins with you so maybe you can spread some knowledge on him (He has Pre and New 52 feats)

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought this would get more attention...eh...