DC

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

Marvel obviously....they have Thanos on their side. DC will stands a chance if you put Darkseid on their side too

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By xeon1cs

@GodDamnIronMan said:

Marvel obviously....they have Thanos on their side. DC will stands a chance if you put Darkseid on their side too

What is Thanos going to do?

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mattersuit

DC. They have:

• Zatanna
  • Captain Atom
  • Firestorm
  • Superman
  • Four Green Lanterns
  • Aquaman
  • Captain Marvel
  • Flash
  • Wonder Woman
  • Hawkman and Hawkgirl

Just to name a few.

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

DC wins. They have more powerhouses. The only one that's actually matters is probably Thanos.

crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By crabtree

Marvel wins.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Marvel has Thanos, Doom, Loki, Kang, Ultron, Thor, Nova Prime, and Dr. strange to name a few. Marvel can win this.

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@xeon1cs said:

@GodDamnIronMan said:

What? he can just wipe out half of the DC heroes....very easily....

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@xeon1cs said:

@GodDamnIronMan said:

Yea I think Thanos can one shot 15 or more of them with ease. The easy ones I mean.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By xeon1cs

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@xeon1cs said:

@GodDamnIronMan said:

He's not going to get very far with Mister Miracle here.

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Qpzmg

No matter how powerful Thanos is he will eventually get taken down by superman captain marvel captain atom Supergirl or power girl. So dc will probably win.

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Sethlol

DC.

Vengance101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Vengance101

yo can anybody list the people that's in the bottom marvel pic please?

there's quite a few I've never seen before.

ladymastermind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ladymastermind

Marvel crushes DC in every way, shape and form. The Bible even says Marvel is better than DC.

DChero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DChero

DC has dr. fate, firestorm, flash, four green lanterns, zatana, superman, wonder woman, captain marvel, supergirl, powergirl, and the question. Come on guys its a no brainer.

manbat1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By manbat1001
@GodDamnIronMan said:

@xeon1cs said:

@GodDamnIronMan said:

who are the people that thanos can beat very easily. 
Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By Onemoreposter

Lets have a look. I see 3 kryptonians and a Flash (specifically Wally). With morals off and no holding back, the speedblitz from these 4 alone is going to massacre the majority of team marvel in a handful of seconds.

I see Doom, Wiccan, and a nerfed Strange standing in as Marvel's sorcerer types. Nothing that can't be handled by Fate (probably on his own), Phantom Stranger, Zatanna and, Tempest.

Oh, did anyone notice the 4 Green Lanterns?

DC take this, even with Thanos on Team Marvel. The line up might even be a little unfair on the marvel side. They seem to have more low end bricks while DC has mostly high end bricks.

manbat1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By manbat1001
@Onemoreposter said:

Lets have a look. I see 3 kryptonians and a Flash (specifically Wally). With morals off and no holding back, the speedblitz from these 4 alone is going to massacre the majority of team marvel in a handful of seconds.

I see Doom, Wiccan, and a nerfed Strange standing in as Marvel's sorcerer types. Nothing that can't be handled by Fate (probably on his own), Phantom Stranger, Zatanna and, Tempest.

Oh, did anyone notice the 4 Green Lanterns?

DC take this, even with Thanos on Team Marvel. The line up might even be a little unfair on the marvel side. They seem to have more low end bricks while DC has mostly high end bricks.

what is a speedblitz?
Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#20  Edited By Sovereign91001

@manbat1001: An attack that takes out the opponent before they can react; he's saying Flash + 3 Kryptonians would wipeout most of them before they could even attack.

I have to go with DC mainly because like @Mattersuit said:

DC. They have:

• Zatanna
  • Captain Atom
  • Firestorm
  • Superman
  • Four Green Lanterns
  • Aquaman
  • Captain Marvel
  • Flash
  • Wonder Woman
  • Hawkman and Hawkgirl

Just to name a few.

I'd add like to note that Fate and Mr. Miracle are there as well.

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By robertloucksjr

Marvel:

Magic - Loki/Dr. Doom/Dr. Strange/Wiccan/The Hood

Powerhouses - Thanos/Thor/Hulk/Red Hulk/Nova Prime/Ultron/Ms. Marvel/Iron Man/Hulkling/War Machine/Vision/Thing/Hyde/Striker

Useful members - Valkyrie (magic weapon)/Wrecker (magic weapon)/Noh-Var/Vance Astro/Iron Fist/Luke Cage/Spider-Man/Spider-Woman/Speed/Mettle/Hazmat/Wolverine/Veil

There are a couple I don't recognize, but the others I do are non-factors.

Not nearly enough to take the DC side in my opinion. Add a bunch of Heralds (Silver Surfer/Morg/Firelod/Terrax) and some high level gods and god-like beings (Hermes/Herc/Gilgamesh/Sersi/Ikarus/Moondragon/Enchantress) and you might make it a good fight.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Onemoreposter

@manbat1001 said:

what is a speedblitz?

Speed blitz is what you call it when characters possessing super speed and superhuman reaction time rush their opponent. Lets take Superman who's been shown to move so fast he approaches the speed of light and has a reaction time measured in nanoseconds or less. Superman is able to put his fist through his opponent's skull, fly home, take out the garbage, and come back before you or I could even react to whats going on. That is a speedblitz.

Avatar image for thevoiceofreason
TheVoiceOfReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TheVoiceOfReason

DC uberstomps.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By xeon1cs

;_; No one mentions Mister Miracle.

He does still possess the Anti-Life Equation, at least Pre-Flashpoint, doesn't he?

manbat1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By manbat1001

@robertloucksjr said:

Marvel:

Magic - Loki/Dr. Doom/Dr. Strange/Wiccan/The Hood

Powerhouses - Thanos/Thor/Hulk/Red Hulk/Nova Prime/Ultron/Ms. Marvel/Iron Man/Hulkling/War Machine/Vision/Thing/Hyde/Striker

Useful members - Valkyrie (magic weapon)/Wrecker (magic weapon)/Noh-Var/Vance Astro/Iron Fist/Luke Cage/Spider-Man/Spider-Woman/Speed/Mettle/Hazmat/Wolverine/Veil

There are a couple I don't recognize, but the others I do are non-factors.

Not nearly enough to take the DC side in my opinion. Add a bunch of Heralds (Silver Surfer/Morg/Firelod/Terrax) and some high level gods and god-like beings (Hermes/Herc/Gilgamesh/Sersi/Ikarus/Moondragon/Enchantress) and you might make it a good fight.

i added ares and Hercules to the marvel team is it more fair now.

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@manbat1001 said:

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@xeon1cs said:

@GodDamnIronMan said:

everyone except Supes, and Cap.Marvel. Thanos is consider a galaxy buster, he can go toe to toe with Galactus, who is basically Spectre in DC

@xeon1cs said:

@GodDamnIronMan said:

As I said, he is too powerful to be taken down...few GL rings wouldn't be a big problem for him.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Onemoreposter

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@manbat1001 said:

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@xeon1cs said:

@GodDamnIronMan said:

everyone except Supes, and Cap.Marvel. Thanos is consider a galaxy buster, he can go toe to toe with Galactus, who is basically Spectre in DC

@xeon1cs said:

@GodDamnIronMan said:

As I said, he is too powerful to be taken down...few GL rings wouldn't be a big problem for him.

• Captain Marvel isn't the only Superman level character standing there, not by a long shot.
  • When did a base Thanos without prep ever destroy a galaxy?
  • When has Thanos gone toe to toe with Galactus? I think he knocked him over once. Galactus is way above Thanos in terms of power.
  • Galactus is nothing like the DC Spectre. Also, Spectre is much more powerful than Galactus.
  • You'd be surprised what a few GL rings can do, but I agree, four Green Lanterns alone would lose to Thanos...probably...if one of them is Ch'p.....
xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By xeon1cs

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@manbat1001 said:

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@xeon1cs said:

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@xeon1cs said:

@GodDamnIronMan said:

Still confused how he's going to get around a bloodlusted Mister Miracle who isn't holding back.

You're overestimating Thanos here.

manbat1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By manbat1001

B.U.M.P

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Mattersuit

@Sovereign91001: My bad, I didn't see Fate and Miracle.

bornstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By bornstar

@Jbhdbc said:

DC
Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Bo88gdan

Marvel FTw

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Killemall

@Onemoreposter: Not including the current, fit to movie featless version, the last version of Thanos as seen in Thanos Imperative could take a whole lot more than mere 4 Green Lantern though.

Also i think Thanos being a galaxy buster comes from a (extremely flawed) ABC logic. Thanos has fought Odin (arguably a Galaxy buster although an angry galactus could only bust a tripple solar system, and Dreaming Celestial after just being woken up from his sleep though his blast could destroy most part of a solar system, making both of them inferior to Odin o_O), has fought Galactus, has fought and won against Kosmos who was arguably a universe buster (it was stated that she could warp out the universe, and as such is a high level cosmic cube being). Problem being Thanos didnt win the formal 2 and only beat the latter (who arguably is perhaps the most powerful of the 3) using plot (she was in human body, and Thanos attacked her mind).

Thanos best destructive feat includes killing an abstract that threatened to destroy the universe, and was slowly consuming it and Avengers were getting catamose by merely coming close to his energy, with one mega blast that apparently "made the universe scream", dont know what level that puts him on.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Jayfournines

The Phantom Stranger's there...he wins

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@Killemall said:

@Onemoreposter: Not including the current, fit to movie featless version, the last version of Thanos as seen in Thanos Imperative could take a whole lot more than mere 4 Green Lantern though.

Also i think Thanos being a galaxy buster comes from a (extremely flawed) ABC logic. Thanos has fought Odin (arguably a Galaxy buster although an angry galactus could only bust a tripple solar system, and Dreaming Celestial after just being woken up from his sleep though his blast could destroy most part of a solar system, making both of them inferior to Odin o_O), has fought Galactus, has fought and won against Kosmos who was arguably a universe buster (it was stated that she could warp out the universe, and as such is a high level cosmic cube being). Problem being Thanos didnt win the formal 2 and only beat the latter (who arguably is perhaps the most powerful of the 3) using plot (she was in human body, and Thanos attacked her mind).

Thanos best destructive feat includes killing an abstract that threatened to destroy the universe, and was slowly consuming it and Avengers were getting catamose by merely coming close to his energy, with one mega blast that apparently "made the universe scream", dont know what level that puts him on.

Thanks. Thanos done this with his infinity Gems rite? but the owner of this thread says no gems, does this means Thanos can deal less damage?

anyway, I still think Marvel will going to end this.

whydama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By whydama

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@Killemall said:

Thanks. Thanos done this with his infinity Gems rite? but the owner of this thread says no gems, does this means Thanos can deal less damage?

No, no gems. Thanos hasnt had the gems for a long time. All these feats are under his own power without being amped by gems, cubes or anything of the sort.

whydama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By whydama

@Jayfournines said:

Thats the Question, not the Stranger.

Thanos takes out the majority of team 1 in one shot.

Ultron could infect them with Phalanx.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By xeon1cs

@whydama said:

@Jayfournines said:

Phantom Stranger is right below Kyle Rayner.

whydama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By whydama

@xeon1cs said:

@whydama said:

@Jayfournines said:

ok... anyway current Phantom Stranger got taken out with h2h.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By thanosii

thanos is the only sky father being there that alone is a win... then rulk who koed a watcher and grandmaster via owning of thor... Here is how its goes Flash runs in and bumps into a sheild from either doom, strange, thanos thors god blast takes out 70% of dc immediately. thanos enhances hulk to world breaker levels when one step causes eartqaukes and he crushes superman. rulk absorbs gl energies and kos them strange and fate canceleach other out, doom owns the rest of the magic group thanos mindrapes the non resistant group and adds them to marvel side game over....

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Simon_the_digger

DC wins

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Killemall

@GodDamnIronMan said:

No problem , although i do not normally think Thanos is a Galaxy buster.

The gems have never been his standard equipment so i would never include feats Thanos performed with them, that seem unfair.All the feats listed above was done by Thanos on his normal power level, no gems, no amps.

Adam Warlock and Infinity Watch, Vol 1, Issue 25: Fights a lot of Asgardian and Odin, after, recently have fought Thor with power gem + Warrior Madness less than 4 hrs ago (because he clearly said Thor would break free of his statis field in 4 hrs, and as you can see Thor is still in statis). Also note Thanos got a huge amp after this during Thanos: Imperative.

Thanos Volume 1 Issue 5: Fights Galactus, and this is a fed galactus, manages to ragdoll him, although worth noting is the fact that Thanos himself said he never manage to hurt Galactus. Obviously a fight he couldnt win, although a very nice showing.

Thanos Volume 1 Issue 10: This is his fight with Kosmos a cosmic cube being capable of warping entire universe (channeling the power of the church) and the one of the most powerful cosmic cube being in existence as she is the merger of Beyonder (cosmic cube being) and Molecule Man (after his retcon as cosmic cube). While i dont have a lot of feats from Kosmos here is a link explaning her evolition as the Maker http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/kosmoscube.htm, and she is likely the most powerful of the 3 Thanos fought (Galactus and Odin)

Avengers Celestial Quest 08: This is where he fights and kills Rot a baby abstract born as a connection of Thanos and Lady death, made of pure dark energy, was slowing eating the universe, Lady death herself was scared of him, and was getting Avengers catatonic when they came remotely close to his energy. A very powerful being to say the least, and has been classified as a baby abstract (so arguable less powerful than a true abstract being, who of course should be more powerful than Thanos).

Also the instance where i said Thanos made the universe scream, it would be the second last scan on the same panel.

Not really sure what level to put that in, but its pretty impressive wouldnt you think.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Jayfournines

@whydama said:

@xeon1cs said:

@whydama said:

@Jayfournines said:

but those pictures are not "current" New 52 but from the previous incarnation; my initial "Phantom Stranger's there...he wins" assessment stands

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@Killemall: Very Good scans you found here, that surely helps alot...Thanks

I agree Thanos is the main Power House in this battle...he's just too much for the DC 's side to handle.

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 13

#45  Edited By krspaceT

@GodDamnIronMan: They've beat Darkseid, they can take Thanos

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@krspaceT said:

@GodDamnIronMan: They've beat Darkseid, they can take Thanos

If Thanos alone...then yes. But with the presence of Doom, Thor, Dr.Strange, Loki.....and all those raw strength power house such as Rulk, Herc, Hulk and The Thing.

I don't think DC is gonna win...I will say it's a very close fight, very very close. But eventually Marvel 's is gonna win here.

Don't get me wrong, i am not saying that the overall DC will loses to Marvel...but in this kind of line up, DC is gonna lose here.

manbat1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By manbat1001

BUMP

Seafarinhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Seafarinhare

DC would win. Here's why:

You put heroes and villains on the same team. They're bloodlusted, so I doubt division of teams will matter. Backstabbing galore. There are a number of Marvel heroes and villians who CANNOT cooperate even on their worst days. It will just spiral out of control and DC will mop up.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Killemall

@whydama said:

Phatam Stranger has always been a very bad character to have in a fight, not only is he not allowed to interfer , low level demons and heck electric attacks has outright knocked him out with ease.

I for one dont think Phantom Stranger would be a problem to the team, as he is too limited on what he is allowed to do.

whydama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By whydama

@Jayfournines said:

@whydama said:

@xeon1cs said:

@whydama said:

@Jayfournines said:

but those pictures are not "current" New 52 but from the previous incarnation; my initial "Phantom Stranger's there...he wins" assessment stands

@Killemall said:

@whydama said:

Phatam Stranger has always been a very bad character to have in a fight, not only is he not allowed to interfer , low level demons and heck electric attacks has outright knocked him out with ease.

I for one dont think Phantom Stranger would be a problem to the team, as he is too limited on what he is allowed to do.

What said