DC Heroes vs Marvel Heroes

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ancient_god

MMH/ Flash/ Mr Majestic/ GL Hal Jordan/ GL Kyle Rayner/ GL John Stewart/ Dr Fate (HH)/ CA

vs Soul Gem Warlock/ Shaman Nate/ MG Genis Vell/ King Thor/ Ghost Rider Ketch/ Daimon Hellstrom/ SS/ Spectrum

NO Creation Blades/ Soul absorption/ Speed steal/ Speedblitz- IMP

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@ancient_god: Is there a reason why you chose more powerful versions of the Marvel side while you chose standard versions of DC and furthermore handicapped them by removing standard weaponry and techniques while also giving Warlock the soul gem? Do you truly believe that you're being fair?

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_god: Is there a reason why you chose more powerful versions of the Marvel side while you chose standard versions of DC and furthermore handicapped them by removing standard weaponry and techniques while also giving Warlock the soul gem? Do you truly believe that you're being fair?

Wow, another DC lover butthurt

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_god: It's not about being "butthurt" it's about making fair battles. I like DC, Marvel and many Manga series and I call spite and unfair battles where I see it. The fact that you reacted so defensively means you know exactly what you're doing. Lame. :-\

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_god: It's not about being "butthurt" it's about making fair battles. I like DC, Marvel and many Manga series and I call spite and unfair battles where I see it. The fact that you reacted so defensively means you know exactly what you're doing. Lame. :-\

So you didn't know that all people would put flash solo's speedblitz imp speedsteal before anyone do nothing, and Majestic cut his heads in a nanosecond. Because without the gem he are weak and yes fair enough, lame

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Was going to comment. But then seen the childish OP, and now I leave the thread.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate said:

So you didn't know that all people would put flash solo's speedblitz imp speedsteal before anyone do nothing, and Majestic cut his heads in a nanosecond. Because without the gem he are weak and yes fair enough, lame

So what else is the Flash supposed to do? lol Seriously though most people know that if you're going to make a battle with the Flash involved that the other people need to have adequate speed or be powerful enough to stand up to him. Your stipulations make it so that he's practically standing still and waiting to be hit. If you have to add so many amps and stipulations that's a pretty good indication that it isn't a fair match-up to begin with. Your thread though so your rules.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

<_<

>_>

<_<

MARVEL !

*run away*

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree to be honest, putting the Odinforce in this fight is entirely unfair.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate said:

I agree to be honest, putting the Odinforce in this fight is entirely unfair.

Flash vs King Thor

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate: Yeah, posting another thread doesn't change my mind. Flash is over-hyped.

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate: King Thor has made himself as big as a solar system, accidently crushed a planet by touching it, and held the sun like it was a golf ball. He also reversed time, and stopped it in a different arc. He is far above Flash, if this is what you are insinuating.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman

A battle completely in favor of one side. When OP was called out on it he just said:

Wow, another DC lover butthurt

This is spite.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@conner_wolf said:

@evil_incarnate: Yeah, posting another thread doesn't change my mind. Flash is over-hyped.

@newblood2333 said:

@evil_incarnate: King Thor has made himself as big as a solar system, accidently crushed a planet by touching it, and held the sun like it was a golf ball. He also reversed time, and stopped it in a different arc. He is far above Flash, if this is what you are insinuating.

I think somehow you took my post wrong. It was to show that Flash (who is the most handicapped in this battle) is in no way a match for King Thor, whom you @conner_wolf brought up, so much in so that a thread based on the two alone was closed due to spite.

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By conner_wolf

@evil_incarnate: Yes I did, I didn't even want to go through the vine because I know how wanked Flash is on this site. He is stated to literally win every match. Bloodlusted Flash is essentially God who can beat the highest abstract and omnipotent beings.

But when did he hold a sun like a gold ball, I wanna see this cause I'm just picturing a Mjolnir-shaped driver. Old retired King Thor playing golf with the sun. Black holes are the hole.

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Newblood2333

@conner_wolf: My scanner isn't the best, but I can post them for you if you want.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

@evil_incarnate said:

Wow, another BATTLE RULE lover butthurt

Fixed that for you.

jas0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By jas0

Marvel with a solid majority

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Newblood2333

@conner_wolf: This is when the Odin force manifested itself into the image of Odin. It was teaching King Thor that there is more to the Odin force than what he was using it for. The sun is actually about the size of a beach ball. Its been awhile since I seen this scan. Just so you know, 1.3 million earths can fit inside the sun.

If you can't see them then you might have to open each up in a "new tab." If you are still having trouble seeing them I can just redo them here, to make them much larger.

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_god: @god_spawn @saren intentional one sided thread