DC, they have alot of numbers on their side

Trodorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Trodorne

Marvels Norse are totally bad ass. and with hela we have some super powered souls coming into play. and im sure loki can whip out some of those frost giants.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@napoleon said:
" DC, they have alot of numbers on their side "
True, although I see Odin being the major player in this battle. From what I read he is around Zeus level if not a little stronger through feats alone. 

@Trodorne said:
" Marvels Norse are totally bad ass. and with hela we have some super powered souls coming into play. and im sure loki can whip out some of those frost giants. "
Yes, well the Greek gods have magic and souls as well, don't forget Tartarus and Hades.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#5  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

DC, definitely. Odin is the only one capable of putting up a true fight, and DC has Zeus and Ares - both of whom are on par of stronger than Odin.

Trodorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 15

#6  Edited By Trodorne

oh im sorry we have a master trickster, who can say to the Ymir, hey ares things your a chump are you going to take that?

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@JediXMan said:
" DC, definitely. Odin is the only one capable of putting up a true fight, and DC has Zeus and Ares - both of whom are on par of stronger than Odin. "
True, but can't Odin just use the destroyer armor if in dire need?
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@OmegaDynasty said:
" @JediXMan said:
" DC, definitely. Odin is the only one capable of putting up a true fight, and DC has Zeus and Ares - both of whom are on par of stronger than Odin. "
True, but can't Odin just use the destroyer armor if in dire need? "
That could conceivably count as outside help. I assumed it was only the Norse / Greek gods themselves fighting. 

I wonder how Ares' god wave would work against the Destroyer Armor. I don't know too much about the god wave, so I can't say.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@JediXMan said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
" @JediXMan said:
True, but can't Odin just use the destroyer armor if in dire need? "
That could conceivably count as outside help. I assumed it was only the Norse / Greek gods themselves fighting.   I wonder how Ares' god wave would work against the Destroyer Armor. I don't know too much about the god wave, so I can't say. "
I have been wondering about that one myself. 
Well, not sure if Ares could stand up to Odin. I know Zeus has a shot at it, although I still believe Zeus to be possibly weaker then Odin as more feats have given Odin proof while I haven't seen much of Zeus.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@OmegaDynasty: 

I thought Ares was, supposedly, Sky Father-level, and near Zeus? Zeus, I would think, would be on par with Odin at least.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@JediXMan said:
" @OmegaDynasty:   I thought Ares was, supposedly, Sky Father-level, and near Zeus? Zeus, I would think, would be on par with Odin at least. "
Ares may very well be, I know that he killed his Uncle Hades and took over his thrown and postion becoming the God of war and death.  
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@OmegaDynasty said:
" @JediXMan said:
" @OmegaDynasty:   I thought Ares was, supposedly, Sky Father-level, and near Zeus? Zeus, I would think, would be on par with Odin at least. "
Ares may very well be, I know that he killed his Uncle Hades and took over his thrown and postion becoming the God of war and death.   "
Was that during the war of hell arc or whatever it was called last year? Least' I think it was last year.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By czarny_samael666
@JediXMan said:
Are they? IMO they didn't anything on Odin't level.
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By IZZR

DC takes this Odin is the only major player on Marvels side.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@IZZR said:
" DC takes this Odin is the only major player on Marvels side. "
Not to sure on that one. Like I mentioned long ago, Odin may be a bit stronger then Zeus. Zeus hasn't really shown that much feats so far while Odin has feats to back himself up. 
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By IZZR
@OmegaDynasty:  I didnt really mention anything about Zeus in my opinion Ares is almost as strong as Zeus but this wouldn't necessarily be an easy battle after all Loki and Hela are involved also.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@IZZR said:
" @OmegaDynasty:  I didnt really mention anything about Zeus in my opinion Ares is almost as strong as Zeus but this wouldn't necessarily be an easy battle after all Loki and Hela are involved also. "
True, but I think that Ares might be able to take them. I mean he is almost Skyfather level if not already. He is a schemer like Loki, and since he killed his Uncle Hades and stole his throne he is now the god of " Conflict and Death" so if he fights against them  it would be a war and death god vs a death goddess and a trickster god. 
Hero1921

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18  Edited By Hero1921

I think the Norse gods would win. I mean I know we know more about them then we know of the dc of Olympian gods. With the exception of Ares, Hercules, and some stuff dealing with Zeus. But the Norse Gods are warriors and are known to kick people's asses. While the Greek Gods for the most of the part, bitch and moan. They also throw curses at people cause they outdid them in some sort of way. I mean the Olympian Gods once fought in a war, but after they won, they got lazy. The Norse Gods never stopped, constantly training and battling because they were scared of the end of the world. Preparing for it. Also Odin would kick Zeus's ass any day lol.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Hero1921 said:
" I think the Norse gods would win. I mean I know we know more about them then we know of the dc of Olympian gods. With the exception of Ares, Hercules, and some stuff dealing with Zeus. But the Norse Gods are warriors and are known to kick people's asses. While the Greek Gods for the most of the part, bitch and moan. They also throw curses at people cause they outdid them in some sort of way. I mean the Olympian Gods once fought in a war, but after they won, they got lazy. The Norse Gods never stopped, constantly training and battling because they were scared of the end of the world. Preparing for it. Also Odin would kick Zeus's ass any day lol. "
Didn't Darkseid kinda pwn them? Not saying thats anything bad, but just saying. 
Also Wonder Woman managed to knock Zeus back with a punch. It probably didn't hurt him, but I would think that a Skyfather wouldn't even budge from a punch from Wonder Woman. Not sure if Odin would have staggered and fallen back like Zeus if she had done the same to him.

No Caption Provided

Mr. Dead Pool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#20  Edited By Mr. Dead Pool
@OmegaDynasty: Norse wins because they have metal on their side

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By jayskee

marvel
Avatar image for marvelavengersalliance10
MarvelAvengersAlliance10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL at the DC fanboys. Marvel Norse Gods wins here. DC Ares is the only threat to the DC Greek Gods. The DC Gods, both Greek and Norse were SCARED to Darkseid and Imperiex. Also, Marvel Gods are way more powerful than DC Gods.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#23  Edited By ShootingNova

I thought Ares was near Odin's level in terms of power?

And I heard some talk about Godwave being multiversal.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Killemall

@ShootingNova said:

I thought Ares was near Odin's level in terms of power?

Ares normally is just about Darkseid's competition in power level rather than Odin's. I think people who believe Ares = Odin, come from the assumption that Highfather and Odin are on the same power level which is quite untrue. Granted most of Odin's best showings are decade old, he hasnt been retconned and looked at the same power level thoughout (although i never agreed with the whole Galaxy Buster part).

And I heard some talk about Godwave being multiversal.

Godwave, has explained in Genesis is the power of the source, the wave of creation and destruction. It probably is multiverse, not too sure on that, but by any means being the power of creation of an entire DC universe (perhaps multiverse not really sure) is much more potent than anything Odin / Zeus have. Although i do not understand why is the power of a godwave being discussed? Ares only got his hands on the godwave for a short time, and was later imprisioned by Darkseid way back during Genesis Arc. He has never had the power of godwave since.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ShootingNova

@Killemall: Right, thanks for clearing that up. Not a follower of the DC gods, and I know hardly anything about them.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Killemall

@ShootingNova said:

@Killemall: Right, thanks for clearing that up. Not a follower of the DC gods, and I know hardly anything about them.

No worries, i personally do not follow the either, its just that i normally go though an entire story arc, and they obviously get mentioned. If you have not read Genesis, its a pretty good read :)

ShenLong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ShenLong

Norse wins regardless of it being Marvel and DC because they are more powerful than the Greeks and they are independent of comic books and other media. Catholic and its branches > Norse and its branches > Greek and its branches > Cradle of Life (I mean like Egyptian, Babylonian, etc) > Native American of North to South and its branches > Hindu and its branches > Shinto and its branches > Mickey Mouse > Hulk > other stuff.

ShenLong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ShenLong

@ShootingNova: That's either crazy talk or bad writing.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#29  Edited By Outside_85

@MarvelAvengersAlliance10 said:

LOL at the DC fanboys. Marvel Norse Gods wins here. DC Ares is the only threat to the DC Greek Gods. The DC Gods, both Greek and Norse were SCARED to Darkseid and Imperiex. Also, Marvel Gods are way more powerful than DC Gods.

Well wasn't Odin so terrified of his own brother that he was willing to destroy everything that even hinted at his existence and was prepared to scorch the planet again in order to put him down?

That said I have to go with the Asgardians based purely on better and more consistent showings...though Odyssey might have altered that.

argusx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By argusx

The DC Olympians are far more powerful individually than the marvel Asgardians with a few exceptions (Odin, Hela, Thor) but with Odin fighting they'd probalby lose to them but without Odin they would stomp.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ShootingNova

@ShenLong said:

Norse wins regardless of it being Marvel and DC because they are more powerful than the Greeks and they are independent of comic books and other media. Catholic and its branches > Norse and its branches > Greek and its branches > Cradle of Life (I mean like Egyptian, Babylonian, etc) > Native American of North to South and its branches > Hindu and its branches > Shinto and its branches > Mickey Mouse > Hulk > other stuff.

In general, the Norse pantheon is superior in virtually everything minus the actual mythologies, in which case Zeus or somebody soloes Norse mythology, but that's off-topic, and as such is talk for another day.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MU Norse Patheon

Avatar image for avengergamer676
Avengergamer676

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin solos. Even without him the Norse Pantheon stomp

BatmanandRobin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman her patheon stomps Thor and his pantheon. They and the realm of the gods have better feats.

Avatar image for avengergamer676
Avengergamer676

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Avengergamer676

MU Norse Gods still take it with negative difficulty. Better feats, more characters, a much more fleshed out history, they’re actually powerful and skilled fighters.

Hell, Young Thor (the one Gorr fought in the past)>>>>>most of DC’s Greek Gods. Many of them are damn near feat-less. Meanwhile Young Thor is out here sort of holding his own against the guy who massacred an innumerable amount of pantheons.

Asgard is a Outerversal universe, so Asgard (the realm) already scales above Olympus and Skyland. Not even mentioning Yggdrasil, Yggdrasil is at the peak edge of Eternity. Yggdrasil is connected all of creation, other realms, and the God Realms.

Asgardians literally exist beyond Marvel’s Local Multiverse (that contains infinite multiverses) and Eternity. Asgardians take the win.