lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lord_oraculous016

which group would reign supreme? 

would it be the Godly beings from the DC universe? or the Demons of the Marvel universe? 

DC GODS 

• Spectre (Day of Vengeance)
  • Darkseid (Pre-Crisis)
  • Highfather
  • Nabu the Wise
  • Phantom Stranger
  • Lord Marvel
  • Zeus
  • Ares

MARVEL DEMONS 

• Chthon
  • Shuma-Gorath
  • Mephisto
  • Dormammu
  • Set
  • Lucifer
  • Satan
  • Blackheart

No Caption Provided

battle takes place in a neutral but the demons and gods can tap in the power source of their own respective realms (Hell, Dark Dimension, Serpent's Sea and the Flickering Realm)..

all comments are welcome.. 
kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By kuchiku

Marvel Demons would win, Dormmammu and mephisto practically win the fight alone lol

Avatar image for killer_of_trolls
Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

TOO MUCH people! 
but... I guess since spectre is considered the DC"s LT,  I geuss that means something, and DS with the soulfire formula has pretty impressive feats, like making ajoke out of the Source himself. 
this needs alot of thinking over.

goldenshot80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By goldenshot80
@rapest_of_super_heros said:
" TOO MUCH people! but... I guess since spectre is considered the DC"s LT,  I geuss that means something, and DS with the soulfire formula has pretty impressive feats, like making ajoke out of the Source himself. this needs alot of thinking over. "
god....
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By czarny_samael666
@kuchiku said:
" Marvel Demons would win, Dormmammu and mephisto practically win the fight alone lol "
For sure no.
Spectre would solo them IMO.

Who doesn't have any good feats from people here (to my knowledge): 
Zeus, Lord Marvel, Highfather, Phantom Stranger (DC); Marduk Kurios (Satan on the pic) and Lucifer (Marvel).

Darkseid should lose to Maphisto fro exmample.
So there will be only Spectre, Ares and Nabu.
IMO Dormammu should give Nabu a great battle.
IDK Ares too much, but I've heard that he is pretty powerfull, but I doubt that he and Spectre can win with Shuma Gorath who will have help from Chthon and Set (let say that Blackheart defeats featless people from DC).
kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By kuchiku
@czarny_samael:  Wow I totally didnt even see spectre *face palms* lol
beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By beatboks1
@czarny_samael said:
  Who doesn't have any good feats from people here (to my knowledge):  Zeus, Lord Marvel, Highfather, Phantom Stranger (DC); Marduk Kurios (Satan on the pic) and Lucifer (Marvel).
I'd actually add Nabu to those who are featless. He only really has about 5 showings at power and two of those are losses. Stranger does have the fact that even Spectre couldn't destroy him at the end of the 9th age (plus based on his many possible origins is unable to be destroyed even by the highest of powers), but that aside he does usually win solely with knowledge (or guiding others to win with same). Whale Mephisto does have feats he also jobs quite a lot as well. Lord Marvel doesn't have the feats but considering where his power comes from (Shazam) the source of his power does. Ares should go down to any of these (he's lost to WW often enough).

Since a few of the Marvel team are omnipotent in their own dimension to determine the win we need to know more on the conditions of the battle. If they are somehow in a plane of existence where all are at the level of power in their own dimension Marvel. depending on who's at peak or below the result could be any number of answers
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#8  Edited By Outside_85

I'd say Spectre is the most powerful on the DC team as the day of vengance shows him taking most of his own team apart. During the time with Hal Jordan it was shown he couldnt permanently kill Darksied, due to some kind of divine rule simmilar to the one that saved the Stranger. And well, Ares got his head caved in by WW with an axe. 

I am pretty sure the Spectre can handle most of the Hell based demons (he extinguised DC's Hell and turned Neron to ice during the Day of Judgement), but it gets more tricky with Shuma.

YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By YoungGunna

Dc gods only needing Spectre and phantom stranger

bible_reader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By bible_reader
@kuchiku:  

@kuchiku

said:

" Marvel Demons would win, Dormmammu and mephisto practically win the fight alone lol "

phantom stranger or highfather is enough to destroy team2, and spectre can destroy team2 and the rest of team1 combined, what can mephisto or dormamu do to team1LOL? 
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By czarny_samael666
@beatboks1:
I was probably thinking about Ares with God Wave, sorry.

@Outside_85 said:
" I'd say Spectre is the most powerful on the DC team as the day of vengance shows him taking most of his own team apart. During the time with Hal Jordan it was shown he couldnt permanently kill Darksied, due to some kind of divine rule simmilar to the one that saved the Stranger. And well, Ares got his head caved in by WW with an axe.  I am pretty sure the Spectre can handle most of the Hell based demons (he extinguised DC's Hell and turned Neron to ice during the Day of Judgement), but it gets more tricky with Shuma. "

And Chthon and Set. They are much above Skyfathers, probably in Vishanti's and Shuma's level.

@YoungGunna said:
" Dc gods only needing Spectre and phantom stranger "

Phantom Stranger can't defeat anyone. He is just immortal. Win is ruling in both universes. Phantom Stranger can't rule in any of them. They don't have to kill him.

@bible_reader said:
" @kuchiku:  

@kuchiku

said:

phantom stranger or highfather is enough to destroy team2, and spectre can destroy team2 and the rest of team1 combined, what can mephisto or dormamu do to team1LOL?  "

About PS - see above.
Highfather? What feats does he have?
Spectre won't solo a team with SG,Set and Chthon.
Jorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Jorg

Cthon could possibly solo.  

When he inhabited Quicksilvers body, just being there caused immense disasters that could have destroyed the universe.  

When inside a host, it is only a tiny fraction of his dark power. 

Inside his own dimension he's omnipotent.  

Eternity stated if left un-noticed, all of reality would fall to him within the blink of an eye.  

Takes enormous amounts of sheer energy to create a rift for him to cross dimensions due to his sheer power.  

Chthon's mere presence is enough to corrupt and kill Doctor Strange, who was save only by his faith to what he calls  "something far subtler and far more majestic than the Great Shadow."   

The true testament to Chthon's power so far was probably when Wanda Maximoff, the Scarlet Witch who was "blessed" with a mere fraction of Chthon's unholy might altered reality itself. She casted her spell over billions upon billions of souls, worlds and dimensions, affecting alternate realties and permanently shifted all the possible futures of the entire Marvel Universe, a feat which is nearly unprecedented by even the most powerful of Cosmic Entities.  

Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon

Depends on where the fight takes place and what level all of them are at, as someone else mentioned some of the demons are omnipotent in their own realms. 

bible_reader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By bible_reader
@czarny_samael:  Phantom Stranger is not just immortal. He knows everything. He already demonstrated throwing energy volts before. I've never really read anything about his full potential but I read an official source before stating he is next to spectre when it comes to most powerful characters in DC is concern. I'm gonna try to find that source
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By czarny_samael666
@bible_reader said:
" @czarny_samael:  Phantom Stranger is not just immortal. He knows everything. He already demonstrated throwing energy volts before. I've never really read anything about his full potential but I read an official source before stating he is next to spectre when it comes to most powerful characters in DC is concern. I'm gonna try to find that source "
And has he defeated any real powerfull being?
BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

I have to go with demons. Didn't black Adams hurt spectre? Also chthons powers rivals osthur.
DeathsHead2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DeathsHead2

Ummm... 

Satan & Mephisto ftw here.  The others are Over Kill & 1/2! 

Omega-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#18  Edited By Omega-Man

No one noticed this is pre crisis Darkseid? pre crisis Darkseid solos as he even pwned SA Superman.

Even if it was post crisis Darkseid he would beat Mephisto, as Mephisto is about as powerful as Trigon or Blaze in the DCU and Darkseid out powers them normally.

DS is more powerful than Ares also and Ares is pretty darn strong.

Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@King-Stranglehold da first said:
" I have to go with demons. Didn't black Adams hurt spectre? Also chthons powers rivals osthur. "
Chthon is more powerful than Oshtur by sheer power individually.. but Oshtur is a formidable rival on her own.. but in order for her to combat Chthon's power, she needs the aid of Hoggoth and Agamotto, which with her forms the eternal Vishanti.. Chthon is hinted to be the most powerful of the Elder Gods as it took the combined powers of the three artifacts of the other Elder Gods (the Sword of Bone of Osthur, the Serpent Crown of Set and the Ebon Rose of Gaea) to banish his essence back and save the fabric of magic and creation from his corruption..  

Set alone is suggested to be more powerful than a Cosmic Cube as the combined efforts of Doctor Strange aided with the power of the Cosmic Cube failed to permanently destroy Set himself, but rather just exorcise his influence.. but even that did not last long..
BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By BlessedbyHorus
@lord_oraculous016: Thanks for the info.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Omega-Man said:
" No one noticed this is pre crisis Darkseid? pre crisis Darkseid solos as he even pwned SA Superman. Even if it was post crisis Darkseid he would beat Mephisto, as Mephisto is about as powerful as Trigon or Blaze in the DCU and Darkseid out powers them normally.  DS is more powerful than Ares also and Ares is pretty darn strong. "
1.Prove that PC Darkseid is even a galaxy buster? And this won't help him against Set, Chthon or SG.
2.When did Post-Crisis DS defeated a galaxy buster?
bible_reader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By bible_reader
@czarny_samael said:
" @bible_reader said:
" @czarny_samael:  Phantom Stranger is not just immortal. He knows everything. He already demonstrated throwing energy volts before. I've never really read anything about his full potential but I read an official source before stating he is next to spectre when it comes to most powerful characters in DC is concern. I'm gonna try to find that source "
And has he defeated any real powerfull being? "

@czarny_samael:  He is not supposed to defeat anyone. He is just a mystical being that provide clue, information, advice, or hint to the puzzle. He is like  Uatu the watcher of DC comics, the only difference is his level is next to the Spectre.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By czarny_samael666
@bible_reader said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" @bible_reader said:
And has he defeated any real powerfull being? "

@czarny_samael:  He is not supposed to defeat anyone. He is just a mystical being that provide clue, information, advice, or hint to the puzzle. He is like  Uatu the watcher of DC comics, the only difference is his level is next to the Spectre. "
So he is useless here. And Watchers have feats. Like creating a star with ease. Or giving trouble to Celestials.
Omega-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Omega-Man
@czarny_samael: 

Pre crisis Darkseid casualy back hands SA superman who could move a solar system worth of planets with ease and also can fly so fast he could destory reality, so you are telling me DS is not a galaxy buster if he can pwn someone who can move more than 12 planets and can tear reality apart?
TheDEMON!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TheDEMON!

Demons stomp.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Omega-Man said:
" @czarny_samael:   Pre crisis Darkseid casualy back hands SA superman who could move a solar system worth of planets with ease and also can fly so fast he could destory reality, so you are telling me DS is not a galaxy buster if he can pwn someone who can move more than 12 planets and can tear reality apart? "
Of course. 
What is even pulling 100 stars to destroying a galaxy? Besides, they would have to make a strength contest, not only battle with each other:

Herc and Thor perfectly equal in strength
Herc and Thor perfectly equal in strength
ThanoStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ThanoStomp

Chthon and Set are Elder gods, which would put them a class ahead of the current gods and skyfathers on the DC team.   Nabu and Lord Marvel might be able to banish Shuma back to his dimension.  At his most powerful, Spectre as the Wrath of God, may be able to take Chton and Set. The wildcard for me is Lucifer.  He would seem to be Spectre's equal as they are both fallen angels, but not sure as there's not much known about him.

Omega-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Omega-Man
@czarny_samael: 

Mephisto can destroy a galaxy using his fist now? Thats new.
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Omega-Man said:
" @czarny_samael:   Mephisto can destroy a galaxy using his fist now? Thats new. "
not technically my friend, but Mephisto has been described to possess the power to destroy a galaxy.. and while in his native dimension his powers rival that of a regular Galactus..
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ThanoStomp said:
The wildcard for me is Lucifer.  He would seem to be Spectre's equal as they are both fallen angels, but not sure as there's not much known about him. "
actually no.. marvel does not use the term and description of "Angel" like DC does.. DC tends to based most of its cosmology to actual Judeo-Christian beliefs.. what is why the archangels Lucifer and Michael were described only surpassed by the Presence.. Marvel's angels on the other hand is a bit less grand.. according to Marvel, angels in their continuity were creations of the Elder Goddess Oshtur, known as the Bright Lady of the Dawn.. Lucifer was the general of a heavenly host which banished the demons known as the N'garai which were creations of the Elder God Chthon.. after is victory, Lucifer faced his fall from grace, falling from heaven and becoming one of the Hell-Lords.. so it would suggest that his powers only rivals that of Mephisto and the rest of the Hell-Lords..
Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Reptilicus

Who's that snake demon?

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#32  Edited By Outside_85
@czarny_samael:
Well, the Spectre was created to be God's (Presence's) Vengance, that title makes it sound like it's Gods hitman of sorts, but when the big things happen it's usually called into be a sort of cosmic emergency save like; 'In case of emergency break glass, release Moon Face'.  
Also, the only ones who's been able to resist it tends to be either New Gods (Libra and Darksied), protected from him by divine edict (like Vandal Savage/Cain to a degree in Final Crisis and Phantom Stranger) or something else (Nekron, Mandraxx, Michael). At the end of his time, Corrigan even believed he killed God himself, after finding him munching on Micheal. 

Anywas, if Chthon and Shuma is present in the same dimenion, wouldnt it outright destroy it and them (according to their comicvine entries i read that Shuma is practically a sentient dimension and Chthon apparently rips them apart when he enters them?)

lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Reptilicus said:
" Who's that snake demon? "
it's the elder God Set.. one of the most powerful demons in existence and who's name is associated with the seven deadly sins..
Jorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Jorg
@Outside_85 said:
"@czarny_samael: Well, the Spectre was created to be God's (Presence's) Vengance, that title makes it sound like it's Gods hitman of sorts, but when the big things happen it's usually called into be a sort of cosmic emergency save like; 'In case of emergency break glass, release Moon Face'.  Also, the only ones who's been able to resist it tends to be either New Gods (Libra and Darksied), protected from him by divine edict (like Vandal Savage/Cain to a degree in Final Crisis and Phantom Stranger) or something else (Nekron, Mandraxx, Michael). At the end of his time, Corrigan even believed he killed God himself, after finding him munching on Micheal.   Anywas, if Chthon and Shuma is present in the same dimenion, wouldnt it outright destroy it and them (according to their comicvine entries i read that Shuma is practically a sentient dimension and Chthon apparently rips them apart when he enters them?)  "

Ahhh good point....That may very well take Shuma out of the innings... 

I'm not sure if Chthon does it by choice, or second nature, or whether or not he has to pass through Shuma to achieve it.
Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Reptilicus
@lord_oraculous016: Is Set not popular? I goggled his name in and found zero images.
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Reptilicus said:
" @lord_oraculous016: Is Set not popular? I goggled his name in and found zero images. "
he's a fairly popular character and has been used in many stories such as in Marvel and Robert E. Howard's Conan
Omega-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Omega-Man

Lord Marvel has access to the power of the Rock of Eternity, though I must say I haven't seen Lord Marvel use his full power at all.

I'm suprised you didn't put Gog in this for DC's side he's a third world god.

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Thor's hammmer

Shuma, Chthon and Set take this for the marvel side.  
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bumpy bump bump.. 

TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TheFallenOne
@lord_oraculous016:
He Orac. i recently saw that even a Marvel has it's Yahwe. He is actually decribed as bieng a biblical God but in Marvel they gave him the status of the highest of the Seraphims (they are creation of OShtur ? )
primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By primebonnick

The Gods Spectre nd PC darkseid rule the demons

Avatar image for cypher_s_gambit
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Cypher's Gambit
@lord_oraculous016 said:
which group would reign supreme? 

would it be the Godly beings from the DC universe? or the Demons of the Marvel universe? 

DC GODS 

• Spectre (Day of Vengeance)
  • Darkseid (Pre-Crisis)
  • Highfather
  • Nabu the Wise
  • Phantom Stranger
  • Lord Marvel
  • Zeus
  • Ares

MARVEL DEMONS 

• Chthon
  • Shuma-Gorath
  • Mephisto
  • Dormammu
  • Set
  • Lucifer
  • Satan
  • Blackheart

No Caption Provided
battle takes place in a neutral but the demons and gods can tap in the power source of their own respective realms (Hell, Dark Dimension, Serpent's Sea and the Flickering Realm).. all comments are welcome.. 

I like how youve made that VS pic. The demons win.
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By demifiend
No Caption Provided
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By lordraiden

I'll take Marvel.

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By demifiend

spectre solos. 

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By lordraiden
@demifiend said:
spectre solos. 
Get out of here!!
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Thor's hammmer

I think chthon Shuma and Set have the power to take this.
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By demifiend
@lordraiden said:
@demifiend said:
spectre solos. 
Get out of here!!
cough cough... alert! maver fanboy ...cough cough.  
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@demifiend said:

spectre solos. 

how do you figure that one?
Avatar image for cypher_s_gambit
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Cypher's Gambit

Team 2 has Living Tribunal feared Shuma Gorath and 2 Elder Gods.