DC Earth vs Marvel Earth

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Esquire

@czarny_samael666 said:

1.Shaman X-Man will survive, stop time and finish all DC people who are below Skyfather level (are there any who are above in this thread?). Then he can free Void from time stopping and Void will bring back Wanda to life. Wanda ends DC Earth.

Wally gives some Speed to Alan Scott and Zatanna, both of whom have time manipulation. They then beat X-Man to the punch. Or he gives speed to Martian Manhunter, who proceeds to mind-wipe X-Man at speeds of thought Nate can't compete with. Or a bloodlusted, superspeeding Zatanna simply wipes Nate from existence. There are ways of dealing with him, especially thanks to the speedsters' unique abilities.

2.Asgard is on Earth. Simply creator of this thread doesn't want to change the rules and he takes out people from only one-side. Or I should say - he want to take them out, but without changing the rules, he didn't do it. And I've already tried to explain to him, that full battle between DC and Marvel won't happen here. There will always be some "easy answer" that can end whole battle fast. Not that taking Asgard would change anything - Hera, Tiamut and Gaea are still there. And it would be hard to say that Gaea isn't Earth based hero :-P

Personally, I prefer to keep things true to the spirit of the thread. He didn't want Asgard to be part of Earth, he wanted actual Earth, so I'm attempting to debate according to the intention of the thread. Technically, Lucifer's heir lives on DC Earth, so I can just say she solos. That particular series is technically canon, they've had some interaction with the mainstream DC Earth.

Problems for Speedsters?

There are several Marvel characters that pose problems for Wally and Co. I was referring merely to the list the Empurious had compiled, not to the entirety of Marvel Earth.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dredeuced said:

Wally West went back in time during the Chain Lightning story arc -- history was altered and it caused Barry to die before the fight with COIE Anti Monitor and before he took out the anti matter cannon in COIE, and Wally had to go back in time and fix it. He tried to by speed stealing anti monitor and giving it to the DC Earth heroes. When Anti Monitor still stopped them, Wally went berserk and wrecked him before having to retreat, as he had no way to hurt Anti Monitor in his energy form.

If you want more clarification on the situation: Barry's evil twin Malcom Thawne was going through time messing with speedsters, and Wally was the one who had to stop him. He failed when Thawne caused the death of Barry before he could destroy the anti matter cannon, and thus Anti Monitor had a stronger balance of anti matter to matter when the fight finally came as stated here:

No Caption Provided

Doubt what you will, but that's a pretty plain statement that Wally was not only beating up COIE Anti Monitor, but that it was actually a stronger version.

It is more than than just strange. It means that COIE AM has almost no durability. Flash can't be even close to galaxy level, let alone multiversal level. 
@Esquire

Wally gives some Speed to Alan Scott and Zatanna, both of whom have time manipulation. They then beat X-Man to the punch. Or he gives speed to Martian Manhunter, who proceeds to mind-wipe X-Man at speeds of thought Nate can't compete with. Or a bloodlusted, superspeeding Zatanna simply wipes Nate from existence. There are ways of dealing with him, especially thanks to the speedsters' unique abilities.

How great speed he was able to give to his teammates before? And they never had a problem with controlling it? PAnd how he will know that he these people are alive? How he would even know about them?  How Alan or Zatanna will know how to deal with all of them and why do You belive that their choices will be right? They have to deal with - at least (and without Skyfathers) - Sinister, X-Man, Juggernaut, Pulsar, Destroyer, Void, Molecule Man, Proteus, Selene, army of Ghost Riders (possibly then with Zarathos himself) and Darwin (IIRC he already had Hela's powers), Imposible Man (he was on Earth when Mikaboshi attacked it). 

And still these aren't ways to deal with Skyfathers and Elder Gods.

P.S. Each time I recall more and more powerhouses :P
Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Esquire

@czarny_samael666 said:

How great speed he was able to give to his teammates before? And they never had a problem with controlling it?

He's been able to accelerate people's levels of thought to that of Superman's, and he's never shown any problem doing so. He gave speed to almost every DC hero in Chain Lightning and he accelerated Hippolyta to Superman-level thought speed in Morrison's JLA, off the top of my head. None of them ever had any problem controlling it, they simply acted faster.

And how he will know that he these people are alive? How he would even know about them? How Alan or Zatanna will know how to deal with all of them and why do You belive that their choices will be right?

Bloodlusted Zatanna can just say "No more Marvel Earth" backwards and it would happen. She's essentially a reality warper. She wouldn't have to specify individual names.

No Caption Provided
They have to deal with - at least (and without Skyfathers) - Sinister, X-Man, Juggernaut, Pulsar, Destroyer, Void, Molecule Man, Proteus, Selene, army of Ghost Riders (possibly then with Zarathos himself) and Darwin (IIRC he already had Hela's powers), Imposible Man (he was on Earth when Mikaboshi attacked it). And still these aren't ways to deal with Skyfathers and Elder Gods. P.S. Each time I recall more and more powerhouses :P

Reality warping should deal with all of them. More than one Marvel Reality Warper has destroyed the whole 616 universe, so it's not like all of those people are immune.

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#154  Edited By Smart_Dork_Dude

@chaos-soul said:

franklin richards solos

Yeah pretty much this

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By MisterGuyMan

Who in DC matches Mad Jim Jaspers, Frankling Richards, Molecule Man, Beyonder. Hope and Wando could go on that list too.

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By DireDrill

Flash is one of the few known entities that can traverse dimensions unaided. He is literally a multiversal threat. Consider this, the Speed Force specifically grants him control over the Speed Equation (Speed=Distance/Time) and anywhere it shows up so he should be capable of even more ridiculous feats than what he has done. Flash has complete control over his Molecules, no Reality Warper, Molecule Man/Sentry included, would be able to do crap to him.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By ghostrider2

@18hunt said:

@DireDrill said:

No one on Marvel Earth can handle DC Speedsters.

kinda true, so im kinda shiftng to DC, they also have Black Adam

So what?SS can deal with them, they really cant do as much as you think.You mates forget about many marvel characters.Also what is dc going to do to Ghost Rider?

Clark_Rogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Clark_Rogers

@GhostRider2 said:

@18hunt said:

@DireDrill said:

No one on Marvel Earth can handle DC Speedsters.

kinda true, so im kinda shiftng to DC, they also have Black Adam

So what?SS can deal with them, they really cant do as much as you think.You mates forget about many marvel characters.Also what is dc going to do to Ghost Rider?

Have Etrigan eat him essentially. Was Surfer earth bound in 2010?

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By DireDrill

What is Ghost Rider going to do to them? He isn't fast enough to catch them much less use his Penance Stare. Also, Ghost Rider get's taken down by Pied Piper, he is powered by the Anti-Life Equation so Ghost Rider goes down. Also, Spectre beats the crap out of Ghost Rider.

Silver Surfer isn't fast enough nor is he a permanent resident of Earth especially during 2010. Silver Surfer also will have to deal Captain Atom and Firestorm, both of which are just as powerful.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By ghostrider2

@Clark_Rogers: what now?Whats with etrigan?If you are saying he eats GR you are wrong mate.

: thats nice but no, GR can't die mate and if Zarathos steps in he deals with many dc characters.

Clark_Rogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Clark_Rogers

@GhostRider2 said:

@Clark_Rogers: what now?Whats with etrigan?If you are saying he eats GR you are wrong mate.

: thats nice but no, GR can't die mate and if Zarathos steps in he deals with many dc characters.

Joke man joke, but Etrigan would put a hurt on GR.

Even among demons, Etrigan is considered to be extremely powerful. He has above superhuman strength (mystically enhanced) to the degree that he can stand against other powerhouses such as Superman, Wonder Woman, and Lobo. He has a high degree of resistance to injury and can project hellfire from his body; usually from his mouth. He has a very high command of magic. Other powers include mystically enhanced fangs and claws, enhanced senses, super speed, agility, telepathy, energy blasts, and precognition. His sadomasochistic nature allows him to enjoy pain as if it were pleasure, making him generally fearless in the face of combat and torture. His healing factor can handle an incredible amount of damage, allowing him to recover from wounds that have removed large sections of his body.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Esquire said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

How great speed he was able to give to his teammates before? And they never had a problem with controlling it?

He's been able to accelerate people's levels of thought to that of Superman's, and he's never shown any problem doing so. He gave speed to almost every DC hero in Chain Lightning and he accelerated Hippolyta to Superman-level thought speed in Morrison's JLA, off the top of my head. None of them ever had any problem controlling it, they simply acted faster.

And how he will know that he these people are alive? How he would even know about them? How Alan or Zatanna will know how to deal with all of them and why do You belive that their choices will be right?

Bloodlusted Zatanna can just say "No more Marvel Earth" backwards and it would happen. She's essentially a reality warper. She wouldn't have to specify individual names.

No Caption Provided
They have to deal with - at least (and without Skyfathers) - Sinister, X-Man, Juggernaut, Pulsar, Destroyer, Void, Molecule Man, Proteus, Selene, army of Ghost Riders (possibly then with Zarathos himself) and Darwin (IIRC he already had Hela's powers), Imposible Man (he was on Earth when Mikaboshi attacked it). And still these aren't ways to deal with Skyfathers and Elder Gods. P.S. Each time I recall more and more powerhouses :P

Reality warping should deal with all of them. More than one Marvel Reality Warper has destroyed the whole 616 universe, so it's not like all of those people are immune.

1.So Superman level is what they could have I suppose. Now, how much time it will take him? And what are Your answers for my other questions? 
2.When she shwoed that level of reality warping? There are reality warpers that can't affect area greater than country. Like Proteus. 
3.How? Wanda's RW is higher so if everything around would end (I don't belive in that), then Flash and other people who are on ME too. And Wanda and few others will survive. And she is for sure greater than Zatanna, since she is omniversal level warper. Possible greater than MJJ-616.
ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By ghostrider2

@Clark_Rogers: i know who Etrigan is and what he can do but he will experience the penance stare, he is not getting back from that i guarantee.GR would kill all three of them(lobo supes and wonder woman).

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By DireDrill

It doesn't matter if he can't die, the Anti-Life Equation can render him inert. Anti-Life works on everyone save for the Flash and those empowered by the Anti-Life Equation so Pied Piper takes Ghost Rider down with a puff of his pipe.

Clark_Rogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Clark_Rogers

@GhostRider2 said:

@Clark_Rogers: i know who Etrigan is and what he can do but he will experience the penance stare, he is not getting back from that i guarantee.GR would kill all three of them(lobo supes and wonder woman).

I don't think the Penance Stare would work on Etrigan and I don't believe GR can physically handle him either.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By ghostrider2

@DireDrill said:

It doesn't matter if he can't die, the Anti-Life Equation can render him inert. Anti-Life works on everyone save for the Flash and those empowered by the Anti-Life Equation so Pied Piper takes Ghost Rider down with a puff of his pipe.

No, im not sure if you understand GR immortality.

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By DireDrill

I don't think you understand the Anti-Life Equation, it doesn't kill you. It allows whoever is using it, to control you. Pied Piper can simply play his pipes and put Ghost Rider out of commission.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By ghostrider2

@DireDrill: i really doubt that would work on him especially if Zarathos is in control.

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By DireDrill

Zarathos is dead, has been for decades and certainly is during 2010.

I would need to see him resisting a primal force of the universe to even believe that he could resist Anti-Life. Show me him doing that.

Clark_Rogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Clark_Rogers

Is Zarathos in control for Standard GR, because if not he does not matter

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By ghostrider2

Oh forget it im arguing for something you won't understand and Blaze is standard GR but Zarathos can take over.

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By DireDrill

You can't prove your claims so you have resorted to ad hominem attacks. Thanks for the concession though.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By ghostrider2

@DireDrill: oh shut up i didnt drop it for that.Also you didnt come up with something to back up what you said.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Dredeuced

@MisterGuyMan said:

Who in DC matches Mad Jim Jaspers, Frankling Richards, Molecule Man, Beyonder. Hope and Wando could go on that list too.

Well, I'm pretty sure MJJ and Beyonder don't count as people who reside on earth, and I think the more standard taking of hope is her non phoenix mode if 2010 is the cutoff. Richard's is a small child who barely knows how to use his powers and can be killed pretty easily because of it. Wanda knows how to use her powers to some extent, but I'm not sure if bloodlusted would match her HoM stuff.

That said? http://www.comicvine.com/mazikeen/29-44488/ Mazikeen could do it pretty easily, since she actually does live on Earth and Lucifer left all of his powers to her.

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By DireDrill

I love it when people don't even know they are admitting defeat.

I have shown that the Anti-Life works on most things and you have yet to show me that it won't work on Ghost Rider. Suspension of Disbelief requires that we believe that it will work unless otherwise specified. You have yet to show me where it is specified that Anti-Life won't work on Ghost Rider.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Dredeuced

@DireDrill said:

I have shown that the Anti-Life works on most things and you have yet to show me that it won't work on Ghost Rider. Suspension of Disbelief requires that we believe that it will work unless otherwise specified. You have yet to show me where it is specified that Anti-Life won't work on Ghost Rider.

I don't think this is really a fair statement. Ghost Rider isn't in the same universe as the ALE, so clearly he can't have any ALE resisting feats. Does the ALE work on dead dudes/transdimensional demons?

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By ghostrider2

@Dredeuced said:

@DireDrill said:

I don't think this is really a fair statement. Ghost Rider isn't in the same universe as the ALE, so clearly he can't have any ALE resisting feats. Does the ALE work on dead dudes/transdimensional demons?

There you have it.Happy now?Also what makes you think is going after GR this is not 1 vs 1 fight.

edit:it is easy to make fights from your a** but even so GR would still win.

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By DireDrill

ALE (Good abbreviation by the way) works on all those with sentience but those that I mentioned and those with the proper symbol. It is possible that Blue Lanterns may be immune as well but this has yet to be tested.

95% of Marvel Earth is dead in the first picosecond so Ghost Rider and anyone else that the Flashes and Zoom can't murder are the only ones who will survive. Which means this battle is 5% of Marvel Earth versus 100% of DC Earth. Piper, Etrigan, and whole host of other mystics and powerhouses will be converging on him. He won't stand against Amazo who is without a soul and will steal Ghost Rider's Penance Stare and use it on him. Ghost Rider is really of no consequence here.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Esquire

@czarny_samael666 said:

1.So Superman level is what they could have I suppose. Now, how much time it will take him?

He can do it as fast as he can do everything else, from all indications. It's never been shown to take him any time at all.

And what are Your answers for my other questions?

Which other questions? I meant to answer them all, and I don't see any that I hadn't.

2.When she shwoed that level of reality warping? There are reality warpers that can't affect area greater than country. Like Proteus.

Her powers have been stated to be virtually limitless, but her character, morals, and confidence limit her a ton. She won't have to worry about those when bloodlusted, but there are plenty of other DC characters to help or make her unnecessary, anyway. Zatanna, Tim Hunter, Mazikeen, Dharma, Pied Piper, Abra Kadabra, Hourman 1 Million, Dr. Fate, and Johnny Thunder are all extremely powerful magicians/warpers just off the top of my head. At super-speed, they should easily be able to wipe out the remaining Marvel characters after the Flashes and Zooms have taken down everyone below ~Skyfather level. Especially since Hourman 1 Million and Abra Kadabra are extremely effective time manipulators.

3.How? Wanda's RW is higher so if everything around would end (I don't belive in that), then Flash and other people who are on ME too. And Wanda and few others will survive. And she is for sure greater than Zatanna, since she is omniversal level warper. Possible greater than MJJ-616.

Being a reality warper doesn't necessarily render you immune to reality warping. Has Wanda ever shown resistance to it? And why couldn't she be killed by a bloodlusted Zoom? I haven't read all that much with her in it, (just HoM and Children's Crusade a long time ago, not counting stuff from a couple of decades ago), so I'm not sure what sort of defenses she has. As far as power is concerned, Tim Hunter was able to create hundreds of new universes with no sign of visible strain.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#180  Edited By Wardemon32

Keep in mind we have Superman 1 Million and the rest of JLA 1 Million. And we don't even have to put Flash in the battlefield yet. Keep in mind we have two of the greatest prep masters(Batman & Lex) and Deathstroke can be counted.

We also have a whole bunch of Brainiac's. Some of the brainiacs can just help Cyborg work on Armour beating Iron Mans plus Blue Bettle is there to take him out also. While some other Brainiacs can just get Flash and Green Lantern to build about anything they want in a matter of seconds.

I'm pretty sure the gaurdians will tell the GL's about all of their rings powers and there's also thousands of GL's not including all of the other Lanterns.

I the DC also has mroe alternate realities stories so that will be more people with DC Earth but, are actually the same.

Once Flash finally reaches battle he can pretty much speed steal everyone while Zoom is also putting in work. We have the whole Flash family that will put in some SERIOUS damage in battle. Captain Atom and Martian Manhunter is going to be owning about everyone also. While Green Lantern can just keep making reinforced Justice Leauges.

Families:

• Flash Family
  • Batman Family
  • Superman Family
  • Brainiac Family

Teams(that I can think of off the top of my head):

• JLA
  • JSA
  • Young Justice
  • Teen Titans
  • Lanterns(All of them combined)
  • L.E.G.I.O.N.
  • Leauge Of Assasins
  • Legion Of Doom
  • Rouges
  • Legion of Super-Villans
  • Legion of Super-Rejects
  • Legion of Super-Pets(lol)
  • Legoin of Doom
  • JLI

And I bet there even more. DCU wins.

Epicbeast3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#181  Edited By Epicbeast3000

Wait Gaea resides on Earth, if so. Bye bye Dc world.

TorontRayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By TorontRayne

Marvel people I didn't see mentioned as much:

Blue Marvel-Up there in power with Sentry. He would contend with some of DC's big wigs.

Gaea-Nuff said.

Captain Britain- Powers based off his courage.

Scarlet Witch- Her reality altering powers cannot be understated. If provoked or even take over by Doctor Strange, Professor X, or Emma Frost, she could do heavy damage. These combinations cannot be forgotten! When all else is lost, these heroes and villains would do things normally undreamed of to survive. NO MORE SPEEDFORCE!

Ares-The God of War blood-lusted would be a sight to behold. Let's use him right before Void ripped him in half shall we?

Red Hulk and Green Hulk-Don't need much explaining really.

She Hulk

Hercules

Juggernaut- His invulnerability would help greatly

Sentry/Void-One of the strongest Marvel had to offer at the time. A huge asset to the fight.

Doctor Doom-His magic and tech skills can be invaluable. Could the speedsters be stopped via magic or tech? Flashes villains seem to do it a lot. Why couldn't Marvel geniuses do the same?

Doctor Strange- Doesn't take much for him to summon Zom or hide a group of heroes to counter attack.

Ultron-One of the most feared villains in the Marvel Universe, he was very active on Earth in 2010. Armies of Ultron always help in any large scale conflict.

Hank Pym - Pym Particle pocket dimensions can be used in very creative ways. He could hide many heroes in his pocket dimension as soon as the other planet was overhead.

Iron Man-Legions of Iron Man suits would help, not to mention Tony's ingenuity in overwhelming odds. I could see him hanging back creating some device to help out in some way... like he usually does.

Sentinels and Cape Killers-Cannon fodder

Emma Frost-She can do some ruthless stuff. Her powers have been used very creatively in the past

Professor X-Same as above but more powerful with Cerebro

Secret Warriors- Not too strong but I didn't see them mentioned. More cannon fodder really.

Franklin Richards- Some are underestimating his powers. He was seen creating a tiny universe at the end of Dark Reign. He is an Omega Class mutant capable of reviving the dead. He can also predict the future. Every second helps in a fight like this.

Two Ghost Riders-Both Blaze and Ketch were on Earth in 2010, along with quite a few other Ghost Riders. Their durability would come in handy. The penance stare would do some damage.

Ms.Marvel-Her energy absorption would come in handy for the fight.

Wonder Man

Cloak-Create a localized field of impenetrable darkness. Might help to defend against those pesky speedsters, not to mention he could suck them into the Darkforce dimension.

Shadow King

Magneto

Hellstorm

Reed Richards- His big brain cannot be forgotten. When you have the ability to send people to the negative zone, or block omega level powers, you know your stuff.

Quicksilver

The Eternals

The Dreaming Celestial Tiamut- Don't leave this big bad a#$ out folks.The Dreaming Celestial like many of the Celestials is an extremely powerful god like being, possessing incalculable levels of strength, durability, speed and energy projection. Enormous in stature, up to 2000 feet in height, they possess the ability to manipulate reality, control vast levels of energy and rearrange matter up to an unknown degree They can teleport themselves or vast objects across vast distances. In the rare occurrence that they may be harmed they will regenerate near instantaneously. Capable of withstanding earth shattering blows and greater, easily withstand nuclear bomb level blasts and explosions. Celestials also possess the ability to generate energy blasts that are of an earth shattering level and higher. There is an unknown connection between the Celestials and Hyperspace. It is possible that Hyperspace is the origin of the Celestials vast powers. The Dreaming Celestial appears to have transcended typical Celestial state of being recently and may have more power and authority than any other known Celestial. He was sleeping on Earth in 2010 and had been for centuries. All team Marvel has to do is kill the speedsters Could this massive godlike being take care of them? I think so. At least a few.

Iceman- Iceman's powers were pushed to their limit while possessed by Emma Frost. During this time Iceman was able to control all forms of moisture, freeze fluids inside people's bodies, travel as a liquid, solid or gas. Not even the combined might of the X-Men Gold team was able to stop Emma Frost in Iceman's body. Later on he learned somewhat to do this on his own.

Rachel Summers

Wiccan

Absorbing Man-More of a question...could he absorb anything DC side to turn the fight? He did so with the cube before...

Some of you DC fans act as if the Flash family has never been stopped before. Speedforce this, speedforce that. Mix in Reality altering powers, high technology and Science!, multiple powerful magicians, a godlike being of incalculable power, heavy hitters, and Sentry, and I think just maybe, they could be stopped. The rest would be dealt with in turn. Now this is all without Infinity gems or Cosmic Cube. It's not all about attack, attack , attack dudes. These fights can be done in several other ways, as I have listed, whith numerous other combos I didn't list. The Marvel team has plenty of option for tactical retreat if necessary in which the classic prep masters could destroy Dc team. If they would even NEED to retreat in the first place. Sure some of the street level dudes would get slammed, if they didn't get to one of Pyms pocket dimensions, cloaks darkforce port, or Strange's port. Those street dudes couldn't do much anyway, other than take on similar DC heroes and villains, so of course Spidey, Captain America, Wolverine, Daredevil, Luke Cage, Hawkeye, Black Widow, many of those might get wiped out.

I saw someone mentioning alternate reality stuff. Doesn't apply does it? Just the current Earth, If we broke out alternate realities all hell would break lose. Not to mention that Etrigan would get dogpiled by more than one Ghost Rider lol!

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Esquire

He can do it as fast as he can do everything else, from all indications. It's never been shown to take him any time at all.

We can do it faster - show me good eamples of it, becuase talking about it can take too long.

Which other questions? I meant to answer them all, and I don't see any that I hadn't.
Her powers have been stated to be virtually limitless, but her character, morals, and confidence limit her a ton.

Zatanna isn't an answer, until she did what You've said she can do.

Zatanna, Tim Hunter, Mazikeen, Dharma, Pied Piper, Abra Kadabra, Hourman 1 Million, Dr. Fate, and Johnny Thunder are all extremely powerful magicians/warpers just off the top of my head. At super-speed, they should easily be able to wipe out the remaining Marvel characters after the Flashes and Zooms have taken down everyone below ~Skyfather level. Especially since Hourman 1 Million and Abra Kadabra are extremely effective time manipulators.

I need more info/scans about this people. BTW, simple opinion of other characters wouldn't be enough.

Being a reality warper doesn't necessarily render you immune to reality warping. Has Wanda ever shown resistance to it? And why couldn't she be killed by a bloodlusted Zoom? I haven't read all that much with her in it, (just HoM and Children's Crusade a long time ago, not counting stuff from a couple of decades ago), so I'm not sure what sort of defenses she has. As far as power is concerned, Tim Hunter was able to create hundreds of new universes with no sign of visible strain.

In that way, no reality warpers could fight with others - I don't belive in it. MoD was fighting with Clyde Wyncham.  MJJ-616 survived her omniuniversal-warping. I also recall Jammie Braddock boosting Psylocke's defences to RW, when she had to face being opposite to Phoenix Force. She could be killed by Zoom, point is that Zatanna would end whole planet, which includes Zoom and Flash if they will be there. Considering that Molecule Man and Void will survive (Void reformed after similar attack from Morgana for example) they will bring back all their teammates. 
And DC1M were present in present DC Earth? If no, they doesn't count.
thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By thanosii

GEA, TIAMUT and SCARIER are more than enough they can stop time alter reality and Zatanna cant do jack to them. They above Nabu in power so even classic fate dies one of them can solo. Tiamut turns Phantom stranger to a rat. MARVEL PERIOD!!!!!!

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Dredeuced

Does Tiamut really count as a Marvel Earth resident? I mean I know he was "sleeping" there but that seems awfully sketchy.

darkelf35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By darkelf35

@chaos-soul said:

franklin richards solos

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dredeuced said:

Does Tiamut really count as a Marvel Earth resident? I mean I know he was "sleeping" there but that seems awfully sketchy.

He is living there longer than Martian, Superman and other Krpytonians lived on Earth ;-)
thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By thanosii

If tiamut doesnt count then everyheroe in DC that matters wont except flash and he would still have to deal with Scarier who is tiamuts equal. Either way Marvel wins

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii said:
If tiamut doesnt count then everyheroe in DC that matters wont except flash and he would still have to deal with Scarier who is tiamuts equal. Either way Marvel wins
You mean Scrier? And how do You know he is his equal? + Tiamut counts.
Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Dextersinister

@czarny_samael666 said:

@thanosii said:

Tiamut's been stripped for part's.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dextersinister said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@thanosii said:

1.His is living normally currently.
2.It happened after 2010.
Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Dextersinister

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Dextersinister said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@thanosii said:

1.His is living normally currently. 2.It happened after 2010.

A few piece's have been taken out of him, H Evolutionary lobotomized him before 2010 and used that pieced to repower a few mutant's, not sure when Archangel took his piece and Sinister had been milking him for a while of celestial energy to fuel his machine's.

He's alive but I highly doubt he's in ok condition he hasn't done anything in years and Sinister was able to rip off his head.

Lots_Of_Love

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Lots_Of_Love

I don't see why people like Swamp Thing Spectre or Mazikeen can't give DC Earth the victory

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dextersinister said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Dextersinister said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@thanosii said:

A few piece's have been taken out of him, H Evolutionary lobotomized him before 2010 and used that pieced to repower a few mutant's, not sure when Archangel took his piece and Sinister had been milking him for a while of celestial energy to fuel his machine's.

He's alive but I highly doubt he's in ok condition he hasn't done anything in years and Sinister was able to rip off his head.

1.HE did it before Eternals vol 4. Since that moment Tiamut came into power equal to The Fulcrum.  Later he reformed Earth and bring back all things to place before The Horde's attack. So he has done a lot. 
2.Tiamut was sleeping when Sinister arrived. In this fight he is a part of fighting goup, not sleeping, since whole ME is fighting.
3.Dark Archangel Saga happened after 2010 and IIRC they were taking a part from AoA, not 616.
JamesKM716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#195  Edited By JamesKM716

DC Earth i think.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By Esquire

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Esquire:

We can do it faster - show me good eamples of it, becuase talking about it can take too long.

Not entirely sure what you're saying here. Are you asking for scans? This is all I have on-hand, but I can try to rustle up some others if you want. Hippolyta is hearing Big Barda talk at regular speed for most of a sentence, and then Wally starts to lend speed and Barda's words are immediately slowed.

No Caption Provided

I need more info/scans about this people. BTW, simple opinion of other characters wouldn't be enough.

Tim Hunter has created hundreds of universes with little effort. Mazikeen is the current carrier of Lucifer's powers. Dharma merged the DC and Milestone universes. Pied Piper channels the Anti-Life Equation. Hourman 1 Million has total control over time. He has better time manipulation feats than anyone I've seen, except for possibly Time Trapper. Johnny Thunder is powred by a 5th dimensional imp.

In that way, no reality warpers could fight with others - I don't belive in it. MoD was fighting with Clyde Wyncham. MJJ-616 survived her omniuniversal-warping. I also recall Jammie Braddock boosting Psylocke's defences to RW, when she had to face being opposite to Phoenix Force.

You don't believe in what? Reality Warpers being able to fight each other? It's happened more than once, and you've even cited instances. I would see it being different here because the DC characters would theoretically be able to wipe out the Marvel characters before there could be any response, thanks to Flash's speed.

She could be killed by Zoom, point is that Zatanna would end whole planet, which includes Zoom and Flash if they will be there.

So all of Marvel Earth is dead, and DC only loses half a dozen speedsters. Even if none of the DC Warpers were good enough to destroy the Marvel characters without taking out the Flashes, that's an acceptable cost of victory since they're bloodlusted, after all.

Considering that Molecule Man and Void will survive (Void reformed after similar attack from Morgana for example) they will bring back all their teammates.

I'm no Sentry expert, but didn't Thor perma-kill him already? He certainly hasn't come back since Thor killed him and threw his body into the sun. And he's also never raised more than one person from the dead at a time, at least as far as I can remember. I know he brought his wife back, but has he ever done it on a larger scale?

And he can be overcome telepathically, such as when Emma Frost separated Sentry and Void. Or he could be de-aged to his pre-powered incarnation by Mirror Master and killed once he's vulnerable. There are ways for DC to put him down, at least from what I know of Sentry.

And DC1M were present in present DC Earth? If no, they doesn't count.

Most of them returned to the 853rd century after the events of JLA 1 Million, but Hourman 1 Million stayed and joined the JSA.

Epicbeast3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By Epicbeast3000
@bog2814:  Spectre does not live on Earth, and neither does phantom stranger. Dr.Fate would lose to Franklin
Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Dextersinister

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Dextersinister said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Dextersinister said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@thanosii said:

1.HE did it before Eternals vol 4. Since that moment Tiamut came into power equal to The Fulcrum. Later he reformed Earth and bring back all things to place before The Horde's attack. So he has done a lot. 2.Tiamut was sleeping when Sinister arrived. In this fight he is a part of fighting goup, not sleeping, since whole ME is fighting. 3.Dark Archangel Saga happened after 2010 and IIRC they were taking a part from AoA, not 616.

Your first point was before he settled in San Francisco everything I've described happen's afterward's including his lobotomy.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By Dextersinister

@Epicbeast3000 said:

@bog2814: Spectre does not live on Earth, and neither does phantom stranger. Dr.Fate would lose to Franklin

The Spectre reside's within a host which as far as I'm aware has always been someone on Earth, Franklin will die from DC's abundance of super powered speedster's making Marvel Earth uninhabitable within moment's.

Not sure where the Phantom Stranger reside's but he does spend a lot of time on Earth so he may live there.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dextersinister said:

@Epicbeast3000 said:

@bog2814: Spectre does not live on Earth, and neither does phantom stranger. Dr.Fate would lose to Franklin

The Spectre reside's within a host which as far as I'm aware has always been someone on Earth, Franklin will die from DC's abundance of super powered speedster's making Marvel Earth uninhabitable within moment's.

Not sure where the Phantom Stranger reside's but he does spend a lot of time on Earth so he may live there.

Phantom Stranger never showed any offensive power IIRC. And people like Void or Molecule Man can bring back Franklin and Wanda. 

@Dextersinister said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Dextersinister said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Dextersinister said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@thanosii said:

1.HE did it before Eternals vol 4. Since that moment Tiamut came into power equal to The Fulcrum. Later he reformed Earth and bring back all things to place before The Horde's attack. So he has done a lot. 2.Tiamut was sleeping when Sinister arrived. In this fight he is a part of fighting goup, not sleeping, since whole ME is fighting. 3.Dark Archangel Saga happened after 2010 and IIRC they were taking a part from AoA, not 616.

Your first point was before he settled in San Francisco everything I've described happen's afterward's including his lobotomy.

Where I've said something like that? Sinister's action happened after 2010 and this was my point. HE did it before fight with Horde. Check it on Marvel Database in Tiamut's bios (appearances).