DC Devients Vs. Marvel Powerhouses

ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ThaMessenger07

The Teams are in a neutral world with a massive battle field that will not be destroyed by there battle. They start off 3 miles away from each other. The Heroes Know basic knowledge of there enemies and have 2 hours prep. The villains only know they are going into battle but not with who. No BFR.

Can the heroes pull a win?

Darkseid
 Darkseid

Mongul
 Mongul

Sentry (No Void)
 Sentry (No Void)

Blue Marvel
 Blue Marvel

Classic/Current Thor
 Classic/Current Thor

Vs.

Gladiator
 Gladiator

Major Force
 Major Force
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By PirateKing69
@ThaMessenger07: sorry if i miss something reading but its DS...Mongul...MF vs who?
GT-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By GT-Man
@ThaMessenger07:
" @ThaMessenger07: sorry if i miss something reading but its DS...Mongul...MF vs who? "

Thats my question too
ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ThaMessenger07
@GT-Man:@PirateKing69:  Sorry gentlemen. Problem fixed.
Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By Backflip

I want to say Marvel... But Darkseid is such a bitch...

ryanthereaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ryanthereaper
@Backflip said:
" I want to say Marvel... But Darkseid is such a bitch... "
exactly this. Major Force gets taken, so does mongul but darkseid's so much.
ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ThaMessenger07
@Backflip said:
" I want to say Marvel... But Darkseid is such a bitch... "
lmao that was funny lol
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By TheCerealKillz

what version of Thor?

Sentry with or without Void?

ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ThaMessenger07
@TheCerealKillz: I thought I put that. It's Classic Thor but for some and with good reason they believe they are one in the same. This is Thor that lifted the Midgard Serpent. No void.
GT-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By GT-Man

MARVEL!
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By czarny_samael666

Everything depends on Darkseid's reaction speed. If he has nanosecond speed reaction, he will be able to react to Glad's attack and use OB. If, no he will be taken down by Kallark.

IMO MF = BM
And I don't see Mongul putting down Thor and Sentry.

Also, with prep, Thor will be able to make a Godblast, what will put down Mongul or Darkseid.

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Valtot

darkseid takes each off them down casually with 1 blast each while the other 2 sacrfice themselves for no reason
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Valtot said:
" darkseid takes each off them down casually with 1 blast each while the other 2 sacrfice themselves for no reason "
DS will be dead before he will even think about OB, if You don't have proof thatDS has nano-second speed reaction.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Valtot
@czarny_samael:
being able to keep up with superman should count as something but they dont have the power to take him down fast enough not to get omega blasted
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By buttersdaman000

Thats a BA picture of Thor.....such a BAMF...

anyways Blue Marvel or Gladiator or Senty can slug it with Major force. Theyre pretty equal imo but for the sake of this battle ill say either Gladiator, Sentry, Blue Marvel comes out on top in a hellish fight. Thor beats Mongul. 
Now the rest of them- Thor, and whoever of the last three that didnt fight major force....Blue Marvel and Gladiator for example will take on Darkside.
If its just the avatars that Superman usually fights....i say they can overwhelm him....but if not Darkseid ftw

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Valtot said:
" @czarny_samael: being able to keep up with superman should count as something but they dont have the power to take him down fast enough not to get omega blasted "
ABC logic. Thanos is able to keep up with Surfer and he isn't FTL. Nor is Morg or other heralds (beside Surfer), or Black Cloak (who fought with Gladiator) or Maelstrom (who fought with Quasar). 
This is not a prove, because if it would, than all people will have some "proof".

@buttersdaman000 said:
" Thats a BA picture of Thor.....such a BAMF...  anyways Blue Marvel or Gladiator or Senty can slug it with Major force. Theyre pretty equal imo but for the sake of this battle ill say either Gladiator, Sentry, Blue Marvel comes out on top in a hellish fight. Thor beats Mongul.  Now the rest of them- Thor, and whoever of the last three that didnt fight major force....Blue Marvel and Gladiator for example will take on Darkside. If its just the avatars that Superman usually fights....i say they can overwhelm him....but if not Darkseid ftw "

Any prove that Darkseid would win? I mean, reaction speed and durability feats?
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By buttersdaman000
@czarny_samael: 

No Caption Provided

Heres Darkseid explaining that his true self hardly ever fights his battles and that his avatars are much weaker 

No Caption Provided

Superman Speed Blitzing Darkseid and actually ramming into him, only to get punched back 

No Caption Provided

Superman getting manhandled by Darkseid  

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Superman fleeing darkseid  

No Caption Provided

Darkseid moving really fast

Now im pretty sure that in all these scans superman is fighting avatars of darkseid, albeit very strong ones, but if he were to face the real darkseid he wouldnt stand half a chance at all. 
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Valtot

real darkseid solos, avatar could possibly take them with his team

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Valtot said:
" real darkseid solos, avatar could possibly take them with his team "
ehh i think that since superman usually ends up beating the avatars the marvel team can win this if they overwhelm him. Thor is a big factor though. If Mongul injures him too badly I dont see the marvel team winning this
high_savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#20  Edited By high_savage

DS wins and can outmatch THOR and other MARVEL mentioned characters.

ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ThaMessenger07

I'm glad this got so many hits. I thought this would make a pretty good fight.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By czarny_samael666
@buttersdaman000 :

In none of this scans it was said how fast Superman was. And in the last, You showed me travel-speed, not reaction speed.
I can show the same about Hulk (blocking Sentry), Thanos (vs. Surfer), Drax (Surfer,Warlock,Thor), Morg (Surfer), Presence (Quasar) or Black Cloak (Gladiator).
None of this people has nanosecond speed reaction. So it was PIS or they weren't using their (reaction-)speed in full.

You need something like that:

Here You have probably all possible kinds of feats that proves that someone has nano/microsecond speed reaction. Talking about this, narration in fight, narration in reacting to something, thinking and resolving a problem and comparing to something that is almost as fast as light.
I know that reaction-speed is hard to show, but we can't go with ABC logic, because it would mean that almost people in comics have nanosecond speed reaction.
Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#23  Edited By Billy Batson

Mongul or Mongul the II?

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By buttersdaman000
@czarny_samael said:

" @buttersdaman000 :

In none of this scans it was said how fast Superman was. And in the last, You showed me travel-speed, not reaction speed.
I can show the same about Hulk (blocking Sentry), Thanos (vs. Surfer), Drax (Surfer,Warlock,Thor), Morg (Surfer), Presence (Quasar) or Black Cloak (Gladiator).
None of this people has nanosecond speed reaction. So it was PIS or they weren't using their (reaction-)speed in full.

You need something like that:

Here You have probably all possible kinds of feats that proves that someone has nano/microsecond speed reaction. Talking about this, narration in fight, narration in reacting to something, thinking and resolving a problem and comparing to something that is almost as fast as light. I know that reaction-speed is hard to show, but we can't go with ABC logic, because it would mean that almost people in comics have nanosecond speed reaction. "
im suredarkseid can react at nano/micro speed but i cant find any scans.

Anyways one of my my scans up there shows that he doesnt really need it. Superman speed blitzed him and darkseid to the full force of that and then proceeded to smack him away. That shows that he can be more than durable enough to take some hits from the marvel team. He also has the strength to put superman on his knees.
And we're not forgetting about Darkseids other powers are we? Like powerful enery blast, OB, teleportation, and telepathy to name a few.

I cant really read your scans. Can you make them bigger
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By czarny_samael666
@buttersdaman000 :

1.I think You belive that because You often saw DS vs. Supe. I had the same problem with accepting fact, that Thanos isn't a speedster. I suggest, inding away to avoid it by high durability. If You can prove that DS has - for example - galaxy level durability, he won't need speed so much. Only God Blast could be effective on him, but even it shouldn't KO Galaxy Buster. 
2.Supe attacked him only once and didn't repeat that. He can punch him 1,000,000,000 times before person with normal speed. But there is one thing. I saw DS using microsecond speed reaction here:
 http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/darkseid-vs-sentry-silver-surfer/593667/?page=9
But I need to know that he wasn't boosted by something, like Thanos often. Can You tell me when did it happen?
3.You have to open them (click them and will open in new window).
4.DS has to have time to use that powers, without reaction speed, he won't have a chance to use them.
ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ThaMessenger07
@Billy Batson:  Mongul, I don't know enough about his son.
Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#27  Edited By Billy Batson
@ThaMessenger07: His father is stronger.
ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ThaMessenger07
@Billy Batson:  I know but after that, my knowledge is limited. 
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By buttersdaman000
@czarny_samael: 

I dont think an avatar of darkseid has galaxy busting durablity but his true form definetley does seeing as how planets are like marbles to the new gods true size
I dont know if he was boosted by anything....I doubt it though, I dont think its to much of a stretch to say that he could have micro/nano second reaction time
You dont need reation speed to telepathically assault people and his omega beams can destroy the team if he goes full power........if not that he could easily send them all to cack to the futureusing his beams
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By czarny_samael666
@buttersdaman000 said:
" @czarny_samael:   I dont think an avatar of darkseid has galaxy busting durablity but his true form definetley does seeing as how planets are like marbles to the new gods true size I dont know if he was boosted by anything....I doubt it though, I dont think its to much of a stretch to say that he could have micro/nano second reaction time You dont need reation speed to telepathically assault people and his omega beams can destroy the team if he goes full power........if not that he could easily send them all to cack to the futureusing his beams "
1.Any proof that he can survive galaxy busting?
2.He need proof to have nanosecond reaction speed.
3.To attack someone with TP he still need reaction speed.
_Courage_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By _Courage_

I think the entire Team1 can survive hits from Team2, Darkseid and Mongul's physical durability is extreme. They do regularly smack around Superman and Wonder Woman. I don't see where this "galaxy busting" comes into play.

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Valtot

who has galaxy busting attacks on team 2?
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Valtot: I dont know, im just replying to him 

@czarny_samael:
Ok, forget the telepathy, Darkseid doesnt use it that often anyways. His omega beams are more than enough. They can maul the other team or simply bfr them. The only way the marvel team has a chance of winning is to quickly take out Mongul and Major Force ( which will be tough) and then bumrush and overwhelm darkseid, considering that hes just an avatar. If hes not than this is an omega stomp in the dc teams favor
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By daak1212

Ehh not so totally sure.  This I take it is not full powerd Darkseid but the Avatar version.  Marvel has Blue Marvel and Classic Thor so this should be more even.  WTF is Sentry doing here?
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By buttersdaman000
@daak1212: Im thinking the marvel team can take this if Thor plus two more of them fought darkseid after taking out mongul and major force
ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ThaMessenger07
@daak1212:  Hes the eye candy played by Brad Pitt for the ladies :D I make threads like a movie studio ;)
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By czarny_samael666
@buttersdaman000 said:
" @Valtot: I dont know, im just replying to him 

@czarny_samael:
Ok, forget the telepathy, Darkseid doesnt use it that often anyways. His omega beams are more than enough. They can maul the other team or simply bfr them. The only way the marvel team has a chance of winning is to quickly take out Mongul and Major Force ( which will be tough) and then bumrush and overwhelm darkseid, considering that hes just an avatar. If hes not than this is an omega stomp in the dc teams favor "
I agree that could take them by OB, but the problem for him is that he won't have a chance to use them.
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By buttersdaman000
@czarny_samael said:
" @buttersdaman000 said:

@czarny_samael:
Ok, forget the telepathy, Darkseid doesnt use it that often anyways. His omega beams are more than enough. They can maul the other team or simply bfr them. The only way the marvel team has a chance of winning is to quickly take out Mongul and Major Force ( which will be tough) and then bumrush and overwhelm darkseid, considering that hes just an avatar. If hes not than this is an omega stomp in the dc teams favor "
I agree that could take them by OB, but the problem for him is that he won't have a chance to use them. "
why?
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By czarny_samael666
@buttersdaman000 said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" @buttersdaman000 said:

@czarny_samael:
I agree that could take them by OB, but the problem for him is that he won't have a chance to use them. "
why? "
Because he is too slow to use them. Gladiator will already finish him with his nanosecond speed reaction and planet busting punches.
manx422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By manx422

DS solos

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By buttersdaman000
@czarny_samael said:

" @buttersdaman000 said:

" @czarny_samael said:
" @buttersdaman000 said:

@czarny_samael:
why? "
Because he is too slow to use them. Gladiator will already finish him with his nanosecond speed reaction and planet busting punches. "
Havent I already shown you that darkseid can easily take a speed blitz tackle/puch from superman?? Of course he can take gladiators punches. 

Does a nano second reaction help with something that moves way FTL?

and as i said in another thread, when your moving ftl you gotta have ftl reflexes....so technically darkseid does have fast reaction times
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Valtot
@buttersdaman000:
not really if you can move at light speed that all your reactions should be jumped up to light speed but if you can be still and react at light speed seeing it in slow motion than you have FTL, but if you were flying at faster than light speeds everything will be slowed down if your capable of thinking at those speeds but otherwise it just looks blurry. But DS doesnt need nanosecond reflexes hes shown microsecond right so it doesnt matter hes more powerful than any of the powerhouses in the first place
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Valtot said:
" @buttersdaman000: not really if you can move at light speed that all your reactions should be jumped up to light speed but if you can be still and react at light speed seeing it in slow motion than you have FTL, but if you were flying at faster than light speeds everything will be slowed down if your capable of thinking at those speeds but otherwise it just looks blurry. But DS doesnt need nanosecond reflexes hes shown microsecond right so it doesnt matter hes more powerful than any of the powerhouses in the first place "
hes shown micro second? I didnt know that......hmmmm do you have a scan?

If you a moving ftl then your reaction must be ftl. Otherwise you would never be able to maneuver around things, turn corners and things like that.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Valtot
@buttersdaman000:
yes but you gotta be moving at those speeds first to do that so there not so much FTL reactions, proper FTL reactions is when your just walking around doing your thing and you see something moving FTL fly past you as if its normal like how fast someone would normally be moving though if it was like a little flash of light than you dont have FTL reactions but if you see it clearly like for example superman can stand still and watch light move slowly so thats FTL reactions/thought proccess, but when hes moving at FTL speeds his whole body is FTL so its not really FTL reactions to him its just normal reactions 

sorry i dont have the scan
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By czarny_samael666
@buttersdaman000 said:
" @czarny_samael said:

"Because he is too slow to use them. Gladiator will already finish him with his nanosecond speed reaction and planet busting punches. "

Havent I already shown you that darkseid can easily take a speed blitz tackle/puch from superman?? Of course he can take gladiators punches.   Does a nano second reaction help with something that moves way FTL?  and as i said in another thread, when your moving ftl you gotta have ftl reflexes....so technically darkseid does have fast reaction times "
1.It wasn't said how fast Superman was coming on him. So, no You didn't show me Darkseid reacting to nanosecond reaction speed. 
2.No, You don't have to. So Darkseid doesn't have it.
NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By NerdsFTW

Marvel stomps.

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By MenaceForever2

Lol Darkseid Solos

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By blackadamFTW

Real Darkseid (not the avatars) should be able to take the majority. The rest just insure the win.

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By NerdsFTW

@NerdsFTW said:

Marvel stomps.