#1 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
caption

caption

caption

VS

caption

caption

caption

This is world war hulk and juggernaut full power. And strong guy full power. This is doomsday hunter prey and solomon grundy with his intelligence. And the general at his best. No one is holding back.  Please use logic and reasoning in your posts. If you dont know the characters look them up. Dont say something like hulk kills every one with his green vision. Who wins and why.
#2 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30206 posts) - - Show Bio

This'll end up being another Superman vs Hulk thing >_>

#3 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

is this a one ko fight

#4 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30206 posts) - - Show Bio
supertrooper117 said:
"is this a one ko fight"

Let me guess, in favor for the Hulk?
#5 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"This'll end up being another Superman vs Hulk thing >_>"
Why does that always happen.
#6 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30206 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Warsman said:
"

Someone mentions Superman and it snowballs from there.
#7 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"is this a one ko fight"

Let me guess, in favor for the Hulk?"
no i just wanna know because doomsday will just comeback and own them... and im looking for the general and it shows me some genius child
#8 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Warsman said:
"

Someone mentions Superman and it snowballs from there."

I hate that.
#9 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

you shuld put u cant use superman anything as an example

#10 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
supertrooper117 said:
"Warsman said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"is this a one ko fight"

Let me guess, in favor for the Hulk?"
no i just wanna know because doomsday will just comeback and own them... and im looking for the general and it shows me some genius child
"

His name is General Eiling. There's not a lot of info on him here, and wiki doesn't have that much either.
#11 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30206 posts) - - Show Bio

Heh...

Doomsday would eventually beat Hulk, Strong Guy beats General because he's one of the few people who could generate enough physical force to move the Blob.

And...Juggernaut at full power would beat Grundy me thinks.

The 2 on 1 resulting from there would end in Doomsday's favor.

#12 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

You cant use superman as a expample just talk about their strenth feats show pictures.

#13 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30206 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"You cant use superman as a expample just talk about their strenth feats show pictures."

LOL, that just makes it worse. People compare feats left and right and the topic is eventually locked for being a flaming thread.
#14 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"You cant use superman as a expample just talk about their strenth feats show pictures."

LOL, that just makes it worse. People compare feats left and right and the topic is eventually locked for being a flaming thread."
No I cant do nothing!
#15 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

i would have to pit the hulk against shaggy man because the hulk is the smartest fighter out of these three and shaggy man is for his team idk who would win out of them but im leaning towards hulk because he can get stronger during the fight

juggs most definitely would take out grundy

strongman would have to stall for the other two because doomsday will kill him

#16 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:

LOL, that just makes it worse. People compare feats left and right and the topic is eventually locked for being a flaming thread."

nah i think you can leave it the way you had it dont worry about it being locked bec. lost of people might not need to compare feats and stuff
#17 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30206 posts) - - Show Bio
supertrooper117 said:
"i would have to pit the hulk against shaggy man because the hulk is the smartest fighter out of these three and shaggy man is for his team idk who would win out of them but im leaning towards hulk because he can get stronger during the fight

strongman would have to stall for the other two because doomsday will kill him"

It's a win for DC any way you put it, Doomsday's the trump card here.
#18 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

Warsman said:

"supertrooper117 said:
"i would have to pit the hulk against shaggy man because the hulk is the smartest fighter out of these three and shaggy man is for his team idk who would win out of them but im leaning towards hulk because he can get stronger during the fight

It's a win for DC any way you put it, Doomsday's the trump card here."

but he couldnt survive an attack from both strong guy and juggs whic is very possible since juggs going all out he might takeout grundy before strong guy gets defeated

#19 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30206 posts) - - Show Bio
supertrooper117 said:
"

Warsman said:

"supertrooper117 said:

It's a win for DC any way you put it, Doomsday's the trump card here."

but he couldnt survive an attack from both strong guy and juggs whic is very possible since juggs going all out he might takeout grundy before strong guy gets defeated

"

That's strange, because I thought that Doomsday could bring himself back from an attack and become invulnerable to being killed by the same attack. He survived Imperiex, how would he not survive Juggernaut, who is getting annoying to talk about, and Strong Guy?
#20 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

First off lets just say Strong Guy is completely pointless in the this fight. They would be better off with She-Hulk, Thing, Hercules, Colossus, anyone really.

But for a weak breakdown of the fight, its going to come down to Juggernaut and Doomsday. Juggernaut doesn't have the strength to defeat Doomsday, and Doomsday couldn't stop the Juggernaut. So its just going to end up being a draw.

#21 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Dc wins. They have shaggy man and doomsday for goodness sake. This is totally on dc side. All marvel has is juggernaut.

#22 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

shaggy man isnt going to defeat the hulk and if doomsday is allowed to regenerate him self then the marvel team cant win no matter what

#23 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

DC wins with a side serving of Marvel's shame

#24 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
supertrooper117 said:
"shaggy man isnt going to defeat the hulk and if doomsday is allowed to regenerate him self then the marvel team cant win no matter what"

Shaggy man is known for three thing. Being unstoppable, invincible, and unbeatable. Trust me brute force doesn't work on a guy like him read some of his early comics he couldn't be stopped. DC heroes had to create to shaggy mans so they would continue fighting each other forever. DC wins this with ease.
#25 Posted by King Saturn (224749 posts) - - Show Bio
DC should win this fight here
#26 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"shaggy man isnt going to defeat the hulk and if doomsday is allowed to regenerate him self then the marvel team cant win no matter what"

Shaggy man is known for three thing. Being unstoppable, invincible, and unbeatable. Trust me brute force doesn't work on a guy like him read some of his early comics he couldn't be stopped. DC heroes had to create to shaggy mans so they would continue fighting each other forever. DC wins this with ease. "

but the hulk can match him in every way and even surpass him strength wise so i dont see how he can beat the hulk at brawling
#27 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
supertrooper117 said:
"zee crusher said:
"supertrooper117 said:

Shaggy man is known for three thing. Being unstoppable, invincible, and unbeatable. Trust me brute force doesn't work on a guy like him read some of his early comics he couldn't be stopped. DC heroes had to create to shaggy mans so they would continue fighting each other forever. DC wins this with ease. "

but the hulk can match him in every way and even surpass him strength wise so i dont see how he can beat the hulk at brawling"
Knock him out. Unlike hulk shaggy man won't feel hulks hit. Unlike hulk shaggy man can't be layed down by physical hits. Hulk can. Shaggy man and doomsday pouding on hulk is enough to take him out.
#28 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

so your telling me he has no pain receptors i cant believe that

#29 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
supertrooper117 said:
"so your telling me he has no pain receptors i cant believe that"

I'm telling you  like phsyical force doesn't work on shaggy man. It like trying to use the same move on doomsday twice. I don't really care if  you don't belive me but just read the comic. Its very old but its so good you can still find it on the internet to read. Plus you kind of sound like your in denial...............
#30 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins. Shaggy man can be Koed he can regenerate but he can be Koed with enough force. Plus Hulk has the most experience fighting large numbers and WWH ain't losing a brawl, if Dommsday is killed that's still a loss he can't come back that quick. If its DC verses Marvel Marvel edges them why because marvel has the 3 most indestructable beings (although strong Guy would hurt them) Hulk and Juggernaught have had more fights solo, have fought more groups, and have more feats of strength and durability than any one else on the list. How are they the most indestructable you say? All of DC's Whole team has died at least once. Hulk or Juggernaught (and even Strong Guy) have never died.And Hulk and Juggernaught has the most fights and survived the most. So either Hulk or Juggs wins an all out brawl and Marvel wins the battle.   

#31 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else.

#32 Posted by Vance Astro (91357 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel Brutes.

SeSAW said:
"Hulk wins. Shaggy man can be Koed he can regenerate but he can be Koed with enough force. Plus Hulk has the most experience fighting large numbers and WWH ain't losing a brawl, if Dommsday is killed that's still a loss he can't come back that quick. If its DC verses Marvel Marvel edges them why because marvel has the 3 most indestructable beings (although strong Guy would hurt them) Hulk and Juggernaught have had more fights solo, have fought more groups, and have more feats of strength and durability than any one else on the list. How are they the most indestructable you say? All of DC's Whole team has died at least once. Hulk or Juggernaught (and even Strong Guy) have never died.And Hulk and Juggernaught has the most fights and survived the most. So either Hulk or Juggs wins an all out brawl and Marvel wins the battle.   "
You Make Marvel Fans look bad!!!
#33 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Marvel Brutes.

SeSAW said:
"Hulk wins. Shaggy man can be Koed he can regenerate but he can be Koed with enough force. Plus Hulk has the most experience fighting large numbers and WWH ain't losing a brawl, if Dommsday is killed that's still a loss he can't come back that quick. If its DC verses Marvel Marvel edges them why because marvel has the 3 most indestructable beings (although strong Guy would hurt them) Hulk and Juggernaught have had more fights solo, have fought more groups, and have more feats of strength and durability than any one else on the list. How are they the most indestructable you say? All of DC's Whole team has died at least once. Hulk or Juggernaught (and even Strong Guy) have never died.And Hulk and Juggernaught has the most fights and survived the most. So either Hulk or Juggs wins an all out brawl and Marvel wins the battle.   "
"

LOL.
#34 Edited by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Marvel Brutes.

SeSAW said:
"

And you make retards look good
#35 Posted by Knowsbleed33 (628 posts) - - Show Bio

What the heck is Guido doing here? I'm not sure how Marvel can win this with that handicap on their team.

Shaggy Man, Grundy and H/P Doomsday are all uber-bricks. Hulk and Juggernaut are. Strong Guy ISN'T.

#36 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
supertrooper117 said:
"so your telling me he has no pain receptors i cant believe that"

Yeah shaggy man doesn't feel pain.
#37 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Hulk wins. "
Quiet, you.

Juggernaut, the General and Doomsday are all powerful enough to take WWH.

Grundy on a good day might even be able to do it.

Strong Guy is by far the weakest guy here.

And I love your whole "Never died" argument.  If Strong Guy went up against Imperix, he would have died too.  Same for WWH.

Juggernaut Doomsday and the General fight til Kingdom Come cause there's no way any of them could kill each other.
#38 Posted by Knowsbleed33 (628 posts) - - Show Bio

Guido would have an instant heart attack if anyone of the others punched him.

#39 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Guido can last for a while with Grundy

#40 Edited by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Guido can last for a while with Grundy "
After about 3 punches, Guido would have a fatal heart attack...
#41 Posted by Knowsbleed33 (628 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Grundy would give Guido an instant attack.

#42 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Knowsbleed33 said:
"Classic Grundy would give Guido an instant attack."
Just say 3 so you don't upset SeSaW
#43 Posted by Knowsbleed33 (628 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not skeered.

#44 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

First, strong guy looses out quick.  a few punches from Doomsday will cause a heart attack and he will die.  WWH almost killed him with one hit due to this.  Storng Guy can not survive a prolonged battle.either Hulk or Juggs will pounce The General and Solomon Grundy.  Juggs will be out next (See my post  in : Classic Hulk vs Classic Juggernaut vs Classic Doomsday http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/classic-hulk-vs-classic-juggernaut-vs-classic-doomsday/26089/#15).  Then the eternal battle of the Hulk and Doomsday.  Both are effectively immortal and the more Doomsday pounces on the hulk, the more powerful he will become, however the more the hulk pounds on Doomsday the more powerful he will become, neither will effectively kill or KO his opponent unless someone gets lucky.  One of two outcomes occurs . . .
1. They empower each other to such a great degree that they destroy the rest of the universe at first then the multi-verse, and then actuality ending all of existence.
or
2. They never reach that level and near the end of time they stop punching each other and as the end of time consumes them both, they simple think "Well that was a waste . . .cheers . . ..here's to oblivion).