No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

No Prep

Rules: Fight Till Death/Incapacitation

No Caption Provided

Setting: Abandoned castle on a island. Each team starts on one side of the island not knowing the other team is there.

Preferably provide reasoning on why whichever team would be victorious.

Deathstroke

Shiva

Cheshire

Bronze Tiger

Talia Al Ghul

VS

Daken

Lady Deathstrike

X-23

Sabretooth

Mystique

Con7879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

New 52? because new 52 Cheshire got the drop on red hood and the outlaws and incapacitated starfire.

I honestly give slight edge to the DC assassins say, 58/100 Though not without losses.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Marvel Wolverine's win here, they are not getting past there healing factors; before getting killed IMO.

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Wolverine, their healing factors make them insanely durable in a random. Added to that is the fact that they have superhuman physicals and most of them are in Team one's league skill-wise. Team two take this, but the DC team makes them work for it.

Abnegazar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Marvel wins. Unequal fight.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New 52 Cheshire solos

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Outside_85

Does the DC team have a method for stopping the healingfactor that 3/4 of the Wolverines has? No. Thats going to make it extremely difficult for the DC team to win, especially when it doesnt know about it.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Close one.

Deathstroke vs Daken = Slade should win in a good fight.

Lady Shiva vs Lady Deathstrike = good fight, but Lady Deathstrike would probably take the majority due to her significant durabillity advantage.

Cheshire vs X-23 = the same as the one above.

Bronze Tiger vs Sabertooth = the same as the one above.

Talia vs Mystique = Mystique.

I'm unsure, could go either.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine family, quite easily. None of the assassins are beating Daken's pheromones, and Sabretooth is the fastest one here, so I don't see either of them losing. I see Deathstroke being the only real problem due to his speed. Plus, the assassins don't really have the damage output to keep any of the Marvel team down IMO.

Jueix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Frisky4
NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mrb1p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Wolverine doesn't even have Wolverine on it ... Sabretooth and X-23 make quick work of them but I'd say the rest struggle mightily. Maybe Lady D handles them too. Slade is the bigger problem and he gets through Daken and Mystique for sure, the rest, not so much.

Really should've included Wolvy in this, put in another assassin for DC

Avatar image for justicethorpsylocke
justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc:

You said that the Wolverines win 4 of 5 of those match ups but you think it could go either way. lol I don't follow

Anyway, daken could solo using pheromones. Even without them, Slade is the only threat

mrb1p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#18  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

I'm going to wait a bit to see how the team actually works together. Sabretooth is supposed to be inverted coming up, and was dropped by a throat slash in the book, so his jobber status is still on for now. Daken is more serious of a fighter now, but he might not have his healing factor anymore, and he may get to be able to switch his horseman amp on or off. Mystique's gear is undefined. X-23 is the only one consistent at the moment.

mrb1p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By mrb1p

@god_spawn: Does Mystique really matter no matter the gear here ? To me, she's the weakest link of all by a few notches.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 god_spawn  Moderator

@mrb1p: Yes. Mystique can be a tank with her powers, is deceitful, is an expert combatant, is resistant to various poisons IIRC, and has given Logan good fights with the right firearms. She usually has at least pistols on her, but I've seen her carry assault weapons, explosives, and blades on her person. She isn't a pushover.

mrb1p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: You're right, I see her hanging in there with most of DC's character, never mind.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: I agree with you except I think current Cheshire can take out X-23

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Wolverine-less Wolverines win 7/10. Team DC is more skilled, but not by such a large margin that it will overcome the high durability of Team 2. Slade is the biggest threat on the DC team, but he'll have his hands full with any one member from the Wolverines (I'll just assume it's Victor). If Talia and Mystique fight anyone other than each other, they'll die quickly. Against each other, I pick Mystique. I'm willing to say that other than Slade, anyone against X-23 is an auto-loss (goodbye Shiva). I'd put Deathstrike and Daken over Cheshire and Bronze Tiger, but again, mostly because of durability and healing factors. Slade could beat a non jobbing Sabretooth after a good fight, but he won't be in good condition afterwards and he'll have 4 other people (3 of which have healing factors) to deal with. He may take down a couple of them, but he will lose eventually.

mrb1p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By mrb1p

@indomitableregal: Can he really take down Sabretooth ? Even Wolverine can't take him down.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#25  Edited By entropy_aegis

Team Wolverines. Deathstroke is the only guy in the DC team who is established,Cheshire will give them trouble as well but the rest are going down hard.

I'm going to wait a bit to see how the team actually works together. Sabretooth is supposed to be inverted coming up, and was dropped by a throat slash in the book, so his jobber status is still on for now. Daken is more serious of a fighter now, but he might not have his healing factor anymore, and he may get to be able to switch his horseman amp on or off. Mystique's gear is undefined. X-23 is the only one consistent at the moment.

Oh wow,seriously? what do writers gain from all this crap? if it's so hard to do a character justice then just dont use him,it's really that simple.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrb1p: It's conceivable, but it won't be easy. Slade's taken on physically superior opponents before. The problem is, if this is really a non-jobbing Sabretooth, even if he did pull out a win he won't be in any condition to start another fight, and he'll likely be walking into a 4-on-1 situation.

mrb1p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By mrb1p

@indomitableregal: I can imagine that. If it is thought that Wolverine is equal/close to DS, then I can see him getting through him with his superior thought process.

Con7879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the DC assassins are getting lowballed a bit here. I agree that Talia and bronze tiger are kinda a weak link here, but cheshire's intagibility and poison definitely will at least slow down the wolverines. Starfire is a pretty heavy hitter, and her poisons put her down for a bit. In close quarters the wolverines do have an edge with the adamantium/muramasa/whatever dakens claws are made of now lol, but cheshire has been pretty awesome recently and new 52 Slade is a damn near unkillable monster.

mrb1p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By mrb1p

@con7879: And on the other side, we have a real unkillable monster... and a clone of an unkillable monster. And another monster that is nigh-unkillable. and the kid of a monster that is unkillable that is himself unkillable.

XHyperionX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Keep in mind they dont need to be killed, they can also just be incapacitated.

dcandmarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mrb1p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By mrb1p

@xhyperionx: For sure... I just answered to the funny comment by an even funnier.

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, jobbing and PIS aside, Sabretooth should easilyslaughter any 2 of them at the same time very quickly, excluding Slade from the mix.

This instantly makes this 5 on 3.

Lady Deathstrike at her best would take multiple stabs and slashes from Wolverine and still come at him with intense speed, skill, and ferocity. She would would wreck Shiva.

This is just one of many examples of how it can turn into a numbers game against Slade very quickly.

aronipani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I loved the DC Assassins game play. Infact I loved the complete series of the game. I have currently pre ordered the acheter world of warcraft and eagerly waiting to the game.

mrb1p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's just an unfair match against the DC assassins.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't that Death Seed Daken?

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Wolverines

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 god_spawn  Moderator

@entropy_aegis: Idk, dude. I was hoping Sabretooth would get revitalized so to speak after the Inversion, and Soule would do him some justice. He has in that Sabretooth has tanked a point blank Iron Man helmet that gave off a decent explosion and taking Wolverine's eye (despite him not being able to healn). But he was worse off in Elektra's book and Cornell's run. Cornell made Logan in his underwear beat him with a punch, and in Elektra, he was set on fire and ran around until he passed out.

Avatar image for justicethorpsylocke
justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrb1p: Not through the armor, but they would slaughter him. Once the pheromones take effect, it's Assassins and Wolverines VS Slade. Even without pheromones, the Wolverines win easily.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc:

You said that the Wolverines win 4 of 5 of those match ups but you think it could go either way. lol I don't follow

Anyway, daken could solo using pheromones. Even without them, Slade is the only threat

No, i only said that the Wolverine's would win 1 of those 5 actually...they would lose 1 as well, and as for the other 3, note that i said "probably" meaning that i'm not sure...like a 6/10...that's far from a solid majority.

Pheromones wouldn't work, Slade has total control of his body, at molecular level...and everyone on team DC has beaten meta-humans before due to sheer skill alone, or at least, beaten people who has beaten metas.

It's not a stomp, actually, i'm not even sure if the Marvel team wins this at all.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong said:

@bat_girl_cc: I agree with you except I think current Cheshire can take out X-23

The problem is, even if she beats her up, its gonna be hard to keep her down, and cheshire doesn't have that much stricking-power feats, nerve-strikes and pressure points would be her best option, but Team Marvel has healling-factors...its not easy at all, she can put her down, but so can Lady Shiva and Bronze Tiger put the others down, but it would be hard.

Tistilal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think team DC has the offensive capabilities to put the Wolverines down, but the Wolverines have the defensive capabilities to take quite a bit and keep coming.

I'm really not sure here.

50/50 for now.

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc:

This is a classic skill vs healing factor match up... Team dc has a bit more skill but do they have the power to put the marvel team down?? I don't think they do...Its not like the marvel team isn't skilled at all... Most of them would be quite a bit stronger than the person they are fighting and without any prior knowledge I find it would be difficult for the DC team to win... I do believe if they were given some sort of prior knowledge then they would fair a lot better in the fight...

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@axle124 said:

@bat_girl_cc:

This is a classic skill vs healing factor match up... Team dc has a bit more skill but do they have the power to put the marvel team down?? I don't think they do...Its not like the marvel team isn't skilled at all... Most of them would be quite a bit stronger than the person they are fighting and without any prior knowledge I find it would be difficult for the DC team to win... I do believe if they were given some sort of prior knowledge then they would fair a lot better in the fight...

Agreed, if they knew about their healling factors before-hand, they would go for the pressre-points, right away...but then again, giving Slade prep, is pretty much giving his team the win.