• 98 results
#1 Edited by CF12793 (2992 posts) - - Show Bio

vs.

Rules:

No morals.

Standard Equipment.

New 52 versions of the characters (EDIT: Except for David Cain, who has not yet been introduced into the New 52 Continuity)

Fight is to Death and/or KO.

Takes place in the Wedding Chapel that Beatrix Kiddo was nearly killed in

#2 Edited by NeonPheonix (650 posts) - - Show Bio

Is there any prep? cuz if so DC could take this potentially with just Deathstroke and Deadshot the only problem would be Deadpool

#3 Edited by OrphanCrippler (209 posts) - - Show Bio

who's the guy under deadshot? anyway it comes down to DS vs TM, where DS takes it due to superior equipment, UDON Tasky would do some unimaginable dark things to him though

#4 Edited by patrat18 (9737 posts) - - Show Bio

DC FTW

#5 Posted by XiiX (8189 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Edited by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

who's the guy under deadshot? anyway it comes down to DS vs TM, where DS takes it due to superior equipment, UDON Tasky would do some unimaginable dark things to him though

you just gonna disregard the fact that Deadpool literally can not die. or the fact that he possibly solo everyone on here. Marvel dang near stomps this

#7 Edited by CF12793 (2992 posts) - - Show Bio

@orphancrippler said:

David Cain, one of the most skilled Assassins in the DC universe and the father of Cassandra Cain.

I dunno, I see them as being too equal for me to decide right away. Bullseye could potentially take out everyone but Deathstroke, and Deadshot could just as easily take out everyone out aside from Deadpool. I'd say that no one on Team DC is more skilled than Taskmaster is, but Deathstroke is only off by a small margin. David Cain is the weak link here IMO, as all of the other combatants have some metahuman abilities to a degree, while he has none. He'd be out first but by no means early on in the fight. If Deadshot takes everyone out at once, all the 4 of them would have to do is beat the crap out of Deadpool every time he wakes up. If Bullseye takes everyone out but Deathstroke, all they would have to do is wait for Deathstroke to keep getting up and keep beating the crap out of him. I would say that it's more unlikely that Bullseye could even take DS out, seeing as how he's got the armor. Bullseye is aware of pressure points, so he could potentially flick some pencils or whatever into Deathstroke's eye, which would definitely incapacitate him for a while, but I don't think Bullseye is fast enough to do that to DS.

For me, I would say that DC wins, only because Deathstroke has the armor and he probably has the better feats out of anyone out of both teams. That being said, a case could be made for the Marvel team to win.

#8 Posted by OrphanCrippler (209 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: the moment he'll be taken seriously he's done. DS can easily decapitate him

#9 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

@orphancrippler said:

you just gonna disregard the fact that Deadpool literally can not die. or the fact that he possibly solo everyone on here. Marvel dang near stomps this

OP says to the death or KO and being unkillable is far from being unbeatable.
Deadpool's got plenty of loses under his belt and he's not soloing anything.

#10 Posted by Experio (15900 posts) - - Show Bio

Why isnt anybody mentioning that Taskmaster can steal all the DC assassins moves just by observing and lets not forget Deadpool. Marvel take this

#11 Edited by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@decoyelite: someone needs to see my deadpool slide show

@kidman560: the moment he'll be taken seriously he's done. DS can easily decapitate him

you do realize he'll hop right back up right

Cable has blown his brains out telekineticly twice right and hes still alive literally given the curse of life by Thanos and can not die

look through these and tell me hell be taken out easily Decoyelite

#12 Edited by darkbeam (2283 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560:

what happens when DS cuts he's head of, would that not take him out of the fight even if it doesn't kill him

#13 Edited by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkbeam said:

@kidman560:

what happens when DS cuts he's head of, would that not take him out of the fight even if it doesn't kill him

no he has had his head cut off before and it regrew like a BA

#14 Posted by darkbeam (2283 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool is just too inconsistent for this fight. I give it to DC due to DS and his ability to strategize

#16 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool is just too inconsistent for this fight. I give it to DC due to DS and his ability to strategize

#17 Posted by Jmarshmallow (6718 posts) - - Show Bio

This is just me, but I figure:

Bullseye>Deadshot

Taskmaster>David Cain

Deadpool>Deathstroke

And I don't know who the lady on the DC side is, but just for the heck of it I'll say that she's > Elektra.

That's still 3 out of 4 in favor of Marvel, so I gotta go with Team Marvel on this one.

The toughest one for me was probably Bullseye vs Deadshot though.

Jmarshmallow

#18 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkbeam said:

@kidman560: how fast does it take to grow back

i dont have the exact time ill see if i can find the scans but first they have to cut his head off. as you can see here Deadpool is matching Daredevil and Daredevil is more than a match for Deathstroke so dont give me this Deathstroke is immensely more skilled than Deadpool

scans

he then dodges Iron Fist

then hits Iron Fist

so lets quit with this Foolish notation that Deadpool isnt skilled it isnt true

#19 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkbeam: i found one where he grows back from being a puddle. a PUDDLE

A puddle like wtf

#20 Posted by darkbeam (2283 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: Deathstroke has taken on the the Teen Titans by his self,took it to the Justice League.Yeah I love DD but no way he's giving DS a hard time

#21 Posted by CF12793 (2992 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullseye>Deadshot

Taskmaster>David Cain

Deadpool>Deathstroke

And I don't know who the lady on the DC side is, but just for the heck of it I'll say that she's > Elektra.

That's still 3 out of 4 in favor of Marvel, so I gotta go with Team Marvel on this one.

Jmarshmallow

You really think that Deadpool is better than deathstroke? Don't get me wrong, I love Deadpool, but I think from what we've seen over the years from Deathstroke compared to Deadpool (minus the healing factor) Deathstroke far surpasses Deadpool in many areas.

#22 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by darkbeam (2283 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: Deadpool can fight Deathstroke but Daredevil no

#24 Posted by darkbeam (2283 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: and yes that's very impressive DP and DS are the mvp

#25 Edited by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@cf12793:

@darkbeam said:

we can debate that later however check these scans out

scans

in an explosion but doesnt stop talking

total BA

more BAness

punching speed!

Deadpool is more than a match for Deathstroke and not enough people know that

#26 Edited by Mattersuit (4280 posts) - - Show Bio

@orphancrippler said:

Cable has blown his brains out telekineticly twice right and hes still alive literally given the curse of life by Thanos and can not die

No longer under that curse of life, after getting depowered, and then repowered. So,,,yah.

#27 Posted by darkbeam (2283 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: I would show some DS scans but I'm using my phone right now and I don't think you can do it with a phone.So I'll just use my words.Deathstroke has the strength of 10 men he can use 90 percent of he's brain and has enhanced reflexes pluss he took on Batman, Robin, and Nightwing by him self in the Infinite crisis.

#28 Edited by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkbeam said:

@kidman560: I would show some DS scans but I'm using my phone right now and I don't think you can do it with a phone.So I'll just use my words.Deathstroke has the strength of 10 men he can use 90 percent of he's brain and has enhanced reflexes pluss he took on Batman, Robin, and Nightwing by him self in the Infinite crisis.

new 52 versions BRO means Deathstroke has his Nth armor but still very kill-able and Deadpool when fighting shatterstar was able to study and locate 35 weaknesses in his fighting style, deadpool also fights in such an erratic way the even Taskmaster can not study his moves so i dont see how 90% of his brain will help him here.

#29 Posted by Jmarshmallow (6718 posts) - - Show Bio

@cf12793: Deadpool is actually surprisingly skilled, when he's not jobbing. Heck, he's actually pretty good while he is jobbing! He's given some of the best fighters in Marvel a hard time, like Daredevil, Wolverine, etc. That's gotta be saying something.

To me, the only clear advantage that Deathstroke has over Deadpool is that he thinks more "tactically."

However, that really doesn't help him much considering that one of Deadpool's greatest strengths is unpredictability. I think Deadpool would really be able to throw Slade off of his game.

Plus, since this a team battle, Deadpool would have lots of time to recover from anything Deathstroke throws at him.

That's how I see it anyway. I just think people underestimate Deadpool, and overestimate Deathstroke.

Jmarshmallow

#30 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560 said:

@orphancrippler said:

No longer under that curse of life, after getting depowered, and then repowered. So,,,yah.

also @dondave is this right? is he not under the curse any more? can i see a scan that hes not under it anymore?

#31 Posted by batnorris (679 posts) - - Show Bio

Ahh good to be back after taking a "break". Anyways deathstroke david are the only two relevant on dc. Actually they all are, but it doesn't matter, as cases have already been made, dp and task take this

#32 Edited by dondave (37290 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560 said:

@orphancrippler said:

Since when?

#33 Edited by darkbeam (2283 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: in new 52 Deathstroke went up against Lobo do you think Deadpool would be able to go up against him?

#34 Edited by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkbeam said:

@kidman560: in new 52 Deathstroke went up against Lobo do you think Deadpool would be able to go up against him?

but Lobo does not have the same skills as Deadpool. Do you think Deathstroke could fight Cable? (the obvious answer is no) but deadpool has and won on most occasions

#35 Posted by Jmarshmallow (6718 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkbeam: Yes, new 52 Lobo isn't impressive.

Jmarshmallow

#36 Posted by darkbeam (2283 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: so everything really depends on if DP can get past DS nth armor and if DS can but down DP correct

#37 Edited by darkbeam (2283 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkbeam said:

@kidman560: so everything really depends on if DP can get past DS nth armor and if DS can but down DP correct

relatively speaking yes but as usual its a little more complicated than that

#39 Posted by Jmarshmallow (6718 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkbeam: I have. What's his greatest feat as of New 52?

Jmarshmallow

#40 Posted by darkbeam (2283 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: yeah it can really go both ways,so what about everybody else in this forum who wins if their was no DP or DS

#41 Edited by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkbeam said:

@kidman560: yeah it can really go both ways,so what about everybody else in this forum who wins if their was no DP or DS

well then cant be sure. i dont know much about Deadshot or David, But i do know Elektra is not to be messed with either i heard she can soul swap or something

#42 Edited by darkbeam (2283 posts) - - Show Bio

@jmarshmallow: didn't they smash a plane into him are something

#43 Posted by Jmarshmallow (6718 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkbeam: Smashing a plane into Deadpool would be child's play.

Crashing a plane into Deathstroke...would hurt. A lot.

Still not that impressive.

Jmarshmallow

#44 Posted by darkbeam (2283 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: well Deadshot actually could kill Batman but he holds back because he doesn't want him dead.And he also has armor but every thing I said was before new 52 I'm not sure how good he is now and David Cain not in new 52

#45 Posted by darkbeam (2283 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by CF12793 (2992 posts) - - Show Bio

@cf12793: Deadpool is actually surprisingly skilled, when he's not jobbing. Heck, he's actually pretty good while he is jobbing! He's given some of the best fighters in Marvel a hard time, like Daredevil, Wolverine, etc. That's gotta be saying something.

To me, the only clear advantage that Deathstroke has over Deadpool is that he thinks more "tactically."

However, that really doesn't help him much considering that one of Deadpool's greatest strengths is unpredictability. I think Deadpool would really be able to throw Slade off of his game.

Plus, since this a team battle, Deadpool would have lots of time to recover from anything Deathstroke throws at him.

That's how I see it anyway. I just think people underestimate Deadpool, and overestimate Deathstroke.

Jmarshmallow

I agree with people overestimating Deathstroke and underestimating Deadpool, but I think you're overlooking the fact that Deathstroke has taken on much, much more powerful people then he is and has won handily. Hell, he's even taken on teams of them at once and beaten them. Deadpool struggles even on one on one situations with people that don't surpass his power levels or his level of skill. He's given a hard time to Wolverine and Daredevil, but he's never been able to beat them.

Deadpool's unpredictability can either help his chances or hurt them. I don't think it will help much against Deathstroke, though. Deathstroke's mind is like a computer. He can see multiple outcomes of fights before they happen. In most of his fights, even with Top Tier characters, he didn't prep for them. He simply used his mind and worked out a plan for how to defeat them, by noticing their weaknesses and using their powers against them. I think he can come up with a way to beat Deadpool faster than Deadpool can come up with a way to beat Deathstroke. Once he figures out that Deadpool keeps getting up from everything he gets hit by, he'll figure out a way to KO or incapacitate him, like many others before him have.

While I do agree that Deadpool is underestimated and could probably beat anyone else on the team with ease, I'd still wager that he can't beat Deathstroke.

#47 Posted by GraniteSoldier (7727 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullseye>Deadshot

Taskmaster>David Cain

Deadpool>Deathstroke

Jmarshmallow

This sums up what I was thinking fairly well. I'm not certain about Deadpool and Deathstroke, I really think that match could go either way. But the fact that Taskmaster has his photoreflexive memory means he has probably seen all the fighting styles and plans that team DC brings (he's fought much of the Marvel Universe) so it'll be hard to outsmart him. That'll require some serious outside the box thinking.

I agree though, Marvel should take this.

#48 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: I never said easily, don't put words in my mouth. I said he's not soloing and he's not.

#49 Posted by Blacharrt1 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

@jmarshmallow:

@cf12793:

@darkbeam said:

we can debate that later however check these scans out

Deadpool is more than a match for Deathstroke and not enough people know that

That's not Daredevil, that's Iron Fist being Daredevil. He assumed the role while Matt was out of the picture.

#50 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: I never said easily, don't put words in my mouth. I said he's not soloing and he's not.

i never said hes soloing what i meant was he could beat Deathstroke or he could Deadshot or he could beat the other two, who is that Lady shiva and David? he could beat one of all four. and after he beats one he moves on to help with the others. Marvel wins hands down