DC-Armies of Heaven vs MARVEL Megapowers!

Avatar image for spectreswrath01
SpectresWrath01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Spectre, Lucifer, and armies of heaven that number up to 200 Angels along with Zauriel.

vs

No Caption Provided

Odin and all of Asguard.

No Caption Provided

GALACTUS AND ALL OF HIS HERALDS. Even the dead ones.

No Caption Provided

And Eternity!

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eternity solo's if Lucifer can't beat him.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

@cara_hunter: @the_titan_lord: well lets not forget Deadpool was once a herald too and one that fought with Silver Surfer

so Marvel wins thanks to Eternity and Deadpool

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Volstagg solos lol.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ownagepants

i think spectre could smite all of asgard including odin whether or not lucifer morning star is stronger then eternity i am unsure about

Avatar image for spectreswrath01
SpectresWrath01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think spectre could smite all of asgard including odin whether or not lucifer morning star is stronger then eternity i am unsure about

I agree with this, although i see spectre taking on Galactus and his heralds. Spectre should win that one.

The Angels of Heaven launch a attack on Asguard.- Zauriel one shotted phantom stranger so the Angels have a good chance of winning despite lack of feats.

And Lucifer vs Eternity. Lucifer should be able to handle him i believe. Eternity is part of one universe and Lucifer has made a universe before. I dont believe eternity has what it takes to finish off Lucifer but he would put up a decent fight.

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By robertloucksjr

Marvel. Eternity is one of the top hitters in the Marvel Universe. Way above Skyfathers and even Galactus.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Won't Lucifer have control over the dead Asgardians?

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SPM1M

I believe DC team wins, I also believe that Lucifer may solo his only match being eternity and if he beats him the rest wont stand a chance

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By X_insignia1  Online

Isn't Lucifer multiversal?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree with this, although i see spectre taking on Galactus and his heralds. Spectre should win that one.

The Angels of Heaven launch a attack on Asguard.- Zauriel one shotted phantom stranger so the Angels have a good chance of winning despite lack of feats.

And Lucifer vs Eternity. Lucifer should be able to handle him i believe. Eternity is part of one universe and Lucifer has made a universe before. I dont believe eternity has what it takes to finish off Lucifer but he would put up a decent fight.

Has this version of Spectre done anything to really put him up there. I only recall one cool fight with Phantom Stranger.

Pre Reboot would win depending upon the host (as in one of the host sucked.. the rest would win)

Lucifer currently isnt anywhere close to that powerful, he had his arm chopped off few month back. Eternity should win against current Lucifer.

Avatar image for deactivated-1358091
deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@killemall: Well Presence in the form of a dog told him that his fight with PS would destroy all of creation. But so far he never displayed anything as powerful as he was Pre-52.

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MarlboroMan

I am not sure about Lucifer's power level is he higher than eternity or not?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: Well Presence in the form of a dog told him that his fight with PS would destroy all of creation. But so far he never displayed anything as powerful as he was Pre-52.

Against Spectre right? That i have read, although i still dont think Spectre is really powerful enough to solo Eternity, but i know a solid majority of comicvine would disagree with me. And that sort of thing has been replicated by the likes of Odin, Galactus etc so its not that big a stretch, although i assume DC are a little more stringent on giving away those kind of feats, marvel's policy on this regard is very laxed.

To me the biggest heavy hitter here is Lucifer, because he should be able to beat Eternity (and well rest of marvel team arent anywhere close to Eternity so thats that), provided we are using his older version, its his power level that i am more worried about.

I dont question Spectre, normally, being able to solo Galactus and all the heralds together though.

Ferzandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

SpatialZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers