• 95 results
willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By willpayton

The DC Annihilators have proven to be so competent at kicking butt, that they have dispatched the Marvel Annihilators and my hand-picked team of DC Anti-Annihilators as well. That means that now, only one team has a chance left to deal with this upstart team of uber do-gooders. That's right, it's my very own team of Marvel Anti-Annihilators!! Go get 'em boys.

My DC Annihilators: Superman, Captain Atom, Martian Manhunter, Alan Scott, Captain Marvel, Orion

VS

My Marvel Anti-Annihilators: Dr Doom, Thanos, Loki, Annihilation Ultron, Void Sentry, Magneto

Battle takes place on Mars. Everyone is in character, but fighting seriously and not holding back, going for the win. Win by KO or death Everyone has basic knowledge of teammates and opponents.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What a horrendous stomp for the DC team.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#3  Edited By owie  Moderator
I'd say the Marvel team wins by a bit.  Doom is not a huge factor here, since he has no prep, although he can help out a bit, using his magic against Supes along with Loki.  Ultron will be able to effectively attack some of the DCs, but not all.  If we include his mind-control rays, he's more help.  I'm not sure what the Annihilation version of Ultron was like though.  Mags will be a help, although most of the DC team would be able to defeat him one on one.  Loki's magic is something that the DC team doesn't have a lot of defense against.  But Void and Thanos are the main factors to give them a win.

Of course, all this is moot in light of the dreaded DC speed blitz, but that's so boring I'm ignoring it.

And of course, Manhunter's TP is a big factor as always.  But Sentry also has worldwide TP feats.  I'm just going to say they cancel each other out.

If I was making a Marvel team, I would perhaps switch out Doom for Apocalypse, or some other heavier-hitter.  I'm also not sure Loki is the best magic-user for his side.  Hela would do a better job.
willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By willpayton

Well everyone is in character. So, even though they're going all out and fighting for the win, they still fight like normal which means probably no/little blitzing. There'll be plenty of yapping... boasting and threatening, etc.

Common you comic character geniuses, lets see some analysis of how the fight develops. Who takes who out? Who gets one-shoted, who can take out multiple opponents?

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By willpayton

burp! Uhmm, I mean, bump!

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jeanroygrant

DC Annihilators

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Dex_Starr

Doom Loki and Mags could all get one shotted right off the bat making it a 6 on 3

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#8  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Giving this to Marvel for now because of Thanos and Doom.

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By emperorznb

The only real threat that I see on Marvel's side is Thanos, Void, and Ultron. But considering that they can't really take out Void without Bobby allowing them to kill him and Thanos can really take on most of DC Annihilators and can counter Jonn's telepathy.

I say Marvel wins 5.5/10

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Emperorb777

Dc team really is solid

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By willpayton

It's looking to me like a tie then, some think the DC team wins, some say the Marvel dudes take it.

So, people think Doom and Magneto get one-shoted. Can Thanos deal with 3 at a time?

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

DC. 

Without preparation, Mags, Doom, Loki, and Ultron will all be fairly useless against this sort of team. Baston, Alan, Atom and Orion could solo all four, leaving Thanos and Void to deal with Superman, J'onn, Captain Atom, Alan Scott, Captain Marvel, and Orion. Void goes down hard to any of those characters, and I don't think Thanos can hold up.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Shawnbaby
@Illuminatus said:
DC.  Without preparation, Mags, Doom, Loki, and Ultron will all be fairly useless against this sort of team. Baston, Alan, Atom and Orion could solo all four, leaving Thanos and Void to deal with Superman, J'onn, Captain Atom, Alan Scott, Captain Marvel, and Orion. Void goes down hard to any of those characters, and I don't think Thanos can hold up.
I agree...without Prep there's only so much a team like this can do. Really only Thanos and Sentry are on par with the DC team Power-wise. Give  Doom a bit of prep and he could neutralize at least a couple of the DC boys...but in a stright up fight he gets brutalized
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Shawnbaby said:
@Illuminatus said:
DC.  Without preparation, Mags, Doom, Loki, and Ultron will all be fairly useless against this sort of team. Baston, Alan, Atom and Orion could solo all four, leaving Thanos and Void to deal with Superman, J'onn, Captain Atom, Alan Scott, Captain Marvel, and Orion. Void goes down hard to any of those characters, and I don't think Thanos can hold up.
I agree...without Prep there's only so much a team like this can do. Really only Thanos and Sentry are on par with the DC team Power-wise. Give  Doom a bit of prep and he could neutralize at least a couple of the DC boys...but in a stright up fight he gets brutalized
Sentry isn't on par with anyone here.
Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Shawnbaby
@Illuminatus said:
@Shawnbaby said:
@Illuminatus said:
He did okay against Molecule Man... by my book that puts him in league with the big fellas. Regardless, Marvel is outmatched here.
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Shawnbaby said:
@Illuminatus said:
@Shawnbaby said:
@Illuminatus said:
He did okay against Molecule Man... by my book that puts him in league with the big fellas. Regardless, Marvel is outmatched here.
Ugh, I really wish people would stop bringing that up.
Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Shawnbaby
@Illuminatus: It doesn't matter here anyway. 
Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By Night Thrasher

@MisterWhisper said:

What a horrendous stomp for the DC team.

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By cliffrice

Thanos is more than enough for Most of the DC annihilators. Well the most Consistently written Thanos anyway. Besides The OP doesn't Say "no Prep" So Dr Doom, Thanos, Loki, Annihilation Ultron, Void Sentry and Magneto are all probably ready for some crap. Doom Uses a Gadget to steal supermans (Or whoever he prepared to steal the powers from) powers. Void wraps MMH up in a Psychic battle. Magneto Neuters the metal covered captain atom. And Alan Scotts weakness is freak-en wood people he was owned by a thug with a baseball bat. Loki conjures a tree monster with his magic bada-bing. Thanos Just beats the crap out of Shazam, He can Stand tall against Galactus level beings so im thinking Shazam wont realy be much of an issue.. Magneto Grabs Orion by his metal harness thingy and flings him into space. Ultron as a techno-organic being can Infect any (probably Minus captain atom) of the DC Anhilators sucking their life forcees and makeing new robot minnions for himself.

I could think of other scenarios where the marvel team wins. Im Gonna go in favor of marvel 8/10

This leaves MMH Standing against team marvel.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

Void has never wrapped anyone up in a psychic bubble. Not sure why people think Void is on J'onn's level of telepathic prowess.

sinestro_GL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

#21  Edited By sinestro_GL

The Dog of War solos.

But seriously, I think DC will take this. With the battle taking place on Mars (Jonn's homeworld), and the fact that Orion has his astro-harness should lead to DC overkill, seeing as they essentially have 3 Supermans

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#22  Edited By TDK_1997  Online

@Owie: No way the Marvel team can win this.The DC Annihilators win like the rest of their fights.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Killemall

@TDK_1997 said:

@Owie: No way the Marvel team can win this.The DC Annihilators win like the rest of their fights.

How are they going to deal with Void? Thats extremely difficult, we know he cant be hurt by traditional means, in more appearence than not he has been seen as being intangible seeing how thor's hammer just flew though him and he laughed. We also dont know what we need to do to beat Void, never seen him get KOed and he cant be killed unless Bob wants him to die. Very hard to handle.

Thanos is not going to be easy either, we know he cant be mindraped and we know he has many abilities.

The biggest power house from Dc Annihilator is Alan Scott while the biggest powerful house (not including speed) from marvel would be Thanos.

I can see DC team winning the majority, thansk to the unbound Alan Scott but its not like Marvel has no chance of winning.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TDK_1997  Online

@Killemall: DC Team have 4 Supermen and their biggest problem will indeed be the Void but they will eventually find a way to stop it.They will take down the others quickly but the two guys that will be a problem are Void and Thanos indeed.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Killemall

@TDK_1997 said:

@Killemall: DC Team have 4 Supermen and their biggest problem will indeed be the Void but they will eventually find a way to stop it.They will take down the others quickly but the two guys that will be a problem are Void and Thanos indeed.

In deed there are, not only there few of them , in overall powers, are much more powerful than Superman. I would think Captain Marvel, Orion and Superman are about equal in terms of overall power, but Captain Atom and Martian Manhunter who might be a little weaker physically have a lot more other powers, Captain Atom specially looks like a Dc version of Silver Surfer to me. Not to mention Alan Scott himself is way more powerful than Superman, i mean his daughter who's leagues below him has one shotted power girl like it was nothing.

No argument that team DC would take a solid majority, but what i was saying is team marvel can win, thanks to Void and Thanos.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

Marvel has no chance of winning because the DC team is actually capable of working together, whereas the Marvel team is comprised of beings like Ultron, Thanos, and the Void, all of which are not known for teamwork in any conceivable fashion.  

Alan would take Void/psycho Bobby to the cleaners' and back. The rest get blitzed/bombarded and then it's just Thanos.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TDK_1997  Online

@Killemall: The DC team can work together because it is a team of superheroes that have worked together many times through the years,while Marvel's team is full of characters that thing that they are the best and don't like each other.And as for the defeating of Void and Thanos,well,they are going to be speedblitzed.Not sure about Void being speedblitzed but Alan Scott will destroy him.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Marvel Anti-Annihilators

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TDK_1997  Online

@Ferdelance said:

Marvel Anti-Annihilators

Explain how.

SteveRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By SteveRogers

@WillPayton said:

Well everyone is in character. So, even though they're going all out and fighting for the win, they still fight like normal which means probably no/little blitzing. There'll be plenty of yapping... boasting and threatening, etc.

Common you comic character geniuses, lets see some analysis of how the fight develops. Who takes who out? Who gets one-shoted, who can take out multiple opponents?

Thanos is definitely taking out multiple opponents!

SteveRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By SteveRogers

@WillPayton said:

The DC Annihilators have proven to be so competent at kicking butt, that they have dispatched the Marvel Annihilators and my hand-picked team of DC Anti-Annihilators as well. That means that now, only one team has a chance left to deal with this upstart team of uber do-gooders. That's right, it's my very own team of Marvel Anti-Annihilators!! Go get 'em boys.

My DC Annihilators: Superman, Captain Atom, Martian Manhunter, Alan Scott, Captain Marvel, Orion

VS

My Marvel Anti-Annihilators: Dr Doom, Thanos, Loki, Annihilation Ultron, Void Sentry, Magneto

Battle takes place on Mars. Everyone is in character, but fighting seriously and not holding back, going for the win. Win by KO or death Everyone has basic knowledge of teammates and opponents.

You should swap Mags for BRB and Doom for Surfer! Also, you have Superman 5 times on team dc. It's kinda boring.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Simon_the_digger

@TDK_1997 said:

@Ferdelance said:

Marvel Anti-Annihilators

Explain how.

I don't see them being able to take down the Void and Thanos by himself could take out few of them.

Masterr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Masterr

DC Annihilators

Thanos is very powerful and could go one on one with any of them, but he is definitely not taking on two, considering Mags gets one shot and Dr. Doom getting killed fast, although Doom and Loki have the magic advantage, I don't think they will not be enough.

The only problem I see for the DC team is Void

Team work could also be a deciding factor

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TDK_1997  Online

@Ferdelance said:

@TDK_1997 said:

@Ferdelance said:

Marvel Anti-Annihilators

Explain how.

I don't see them being able to take down the Void and Thanos by himself could take out few of them.

Void will be mind raped by MM and will definitely lose to him.As for Thanos,he will be speedblitzed or even killed by Doctor Doom or somebody else from his team.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By owie  Moderator

@TDK_1997 said:

@Ferdelance said:

@TDK_1997 said:

@Ferdelance said:

Marvel Anti-Annihilators

Explain how.

Void will be mind raped by MM and will definitely lose to him.As for Thanos,he will be speedblitzed or even killed by Doctor Doom or somebody else from his team.

Evidence that Void--in his Void form--is in any way vulnerable to psychic attack? Void regularly took on multiple very powerful foes. He's not going down anywhere near so easily.

Thanos is able to fight Galactus--not win, but not get wiped out either. He's massively powerful, can beat other very powerful foes like Grandmaster, is way into class 100 strength level. He's not getting speedblitzed--meaning that even if people attack him with great speed, he's not going down. He deals with folks like Surfer all the time. Plus, the thread writer said they're in character and thus won't speed blitz as a standard attack.

This teamwork thing is being over-analyzed. Sure, they are not a tight-knit group. But many of them have teamed up with others on occasion, it's not going to be a big problem. Clearly they will combine against a united foe.

Question: can anyone fill me in on Annihilation-era Ultron's powers? And let's not forget that even standard Ultron has a mind-control ray. Plus he can take over Orion's tech with his technopathy.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By TDK_1997  Online

@Owie: Thanos can fight Galactus,that is a fact,but if Orion and Sups fight together they will beat him.As for Void,MM has great telepathy skills and will weaken Void enough for somebody else to take him down.

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By cliffrice

@Illuminatus said:

Void has never wrapped anyone up in a psychic bubble. Not sure why people think Void is on J'onn's level of telepathic prowess.

Because Voids a Dipity do lame plot device LOL. That fact asside He did make the Entire universe forget he existed so yeah Powerful Mental powers.

DCB4Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By DCB4Marvel

@Illuminatus said:

DC. Without preparation, Mags, Doom, Loki, and Ultron will all be fairly useless against this sort of team. Baston, Alan, Atom and Orion could solo all four, leaving Thanos and Void to deal with Superman, J'onn, Captain Atom, Alan Scott, Captain Marvel, and Orion. Void goes down hard to any of those characters, and I don't think Thanos can hold up.

agreed

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By cliffrice

The General consensus is that Thanos can own silver surfer Very easily and surfer typically beats most of Dc annihilators in threads pretty soundly. so its stands to reason that Thanos can handle several of them at once.

Anhilation Ultron has all the powers of previous ultrons Which include matter manipulation An application of which One Slotted Thor during secret wars, He can control any machine, Limited energy absorption, And also has reaction times to take on light speeders like sentry (blood-lusted sentry no less), Invulnerability, He can Emmit any kind of radiation he likes, mind control, Virtual immortality can upload into new bodies which he can pretty-much create in a whim being a Techno organic being

People like to discount magneto But the guy can block nukes, mess with thefreaken phoenix force and stop planet busting Light speed superweapons lightyears away, Pretty easily rend adamantium and Numerous other feats. Too many to list here. His helut can protect him from Prof x level telepathy, not to mention he has natural defenses to it on his own as it is. Most of all he can pretty much shut anyone down that has a nervous system by messing with the electrical signals to their nerves, People cant even think when he dose this.

So my vote still is with Team marvel.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@cliffrice said:

@Illuminatus said:

Because Voids a Dipity do lame plot device LOL. That fact asside He did make the Entire universe forget he existed so yeah Powerful Mental powers.

No he didn't and no he doesn't. Neither Sentry nor Void have telepathic prowess comparable to that of Martian Manhunter. 
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#41  Edited By Saren

@cliffrice said:

People like to discount magneto But the guy can block nukes, mess with thefreaken phoenix force and stop planet busting Light speed superweapons lightyears away, Pretty easily rend adamantium and Numerous other feats. Too many to list here. His helut can protect him from Prof x level telepathy, not to mention he has natural defenses to it on his own as it is. Most of all he can pretty much shut anyone down that has a nervous system by messing with the electrical signals to their nerves, People cant even think when he dose this.

He did not mess with the freaken Phoenix Force. He took one blast from Green Phoenix way back in the day, and those were the days when Phoenix was a lot weaker, she got beaten by Proteus at her own game. He stopped a planet busting light speed superweapon...........it only took him two days and nearly cost him his life, sending him into a coma. He rends adamantium because it's a metal, and he's.......you know.......Magneto.......

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

Magneto has never shut down the nervous systems of beings as powerful as the DC characters given here. Not once.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By TDK_1997  Online

This thread makes me laugh.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Shawnbaby

I think you should try this again and give Marvel a better team. Doom and Mags are powerful in their own right...but they don't mix with this crowd. Keep Thanos though, he's golden. Probably scrap the rest of the team though.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By owie  Moderator

@TDK_1997 said:

@Owie: Thanos can fight Galactus,that is a fact,but if Orion and Sups fight together they will beat him.

HOW? Any examples of any other heroes along the lines of Superman who have every beaten, or gotten close to beating, Thanos?

As for Void,MM has great telepathy skills and will weaken Void enough for somebody else to take him down.

HOW? Any examples of Void being particularly susceptible to telepathy? Any examples of Void being beaten other than his final PIS defeat in which as I recall he switched back to Ryan and asked to be killed?So even if he is weakened, what are they going to do to it?

@Illuminatus said:

@cliffrice said:

@Illuminatus said:

No he didn't and no he doesn't. Neither Sentry nor Void have telepathic prowess comparable to that of Martian Manhunter.

Are you saying he didn't make the world (not the universe, of course) forget he existed?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Saren

@Owie: Void only has like 6 or 7 actual combat appearances, so there's really no point in asking for proof of susceptibility from such limited showings. For that matter I can't prove that Void is susceptible to reality warping either. Sentry made the world forget he existed, but originally he needed tech to do so, and later it was retconned into him doing so on his own after being manipulated by Mastermind. But that doesn't matter, because his only combat telepathy feat is against the Super-Adaptoid. He doesn't have anything else. J'onn's read/scanned/harnessed the thoughts of everyone on Earth at least four times that I can think of, his telepathy is far and away better than Sentry's.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By TDK_1997  Online

@Owie: Void hasn't appeared that much for me to prove you that MM has better telepathical skills and has chance against Void.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By czarny_samael666

1.Marvel wins.
2.Thanos can't be killed by these people. Since he also can't be BFRd, I don't see how they can defeat him. Sooner or later he can solo any battle in this level. 
3.This Void, this one from pic, will just blast his unknown black blats, that taken out Thor and went trough Cap's shield. So Superman, Orion and Cap are taken after first shot, possibly the same about Martian. Atom should give him a good battle. 
4.Thanos > Martian in TP, a specially against a weakned Martian. 
5.Alan Scott is a wild card here IMO. Stil standing pretty much alone against Thanos and two magic users + Phalanx Ultron and Mags as a distraction isn't going to end well for him.

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By cliffrice

@CitizenBane said:

@cliffrice said:

He did not mess with the freaken Phoenix Force. He took one blast from Green Phoenix way back in the day, and those were the days when Phoenix was a lot weaker, she got beaten by Proteus at her own game. He stopped a planet busting light speed superweapon...........it only took him two days and nearly cost him his life, sending him into a coma. He rends adamantium because it's a metal, and he's.......you know.......Magneto.......

He did mess with the Phoenix force go read uncanny x-men 112.

And Captain atom is covered in ...... You Know......Metal

And The Astro Harness is ...... You Know..... Metal

And Alan Scotts Ring is ..... You Know..... Metal (also Wood stops his powers cold soooo Lame)

And knowing that magneto is powerful enough affect said planet busting super weapon from lightyears away its not unreasonable to think he could Mess with the Electrical signals on at least one of team DC's members nervous systems.

So anyway Magneto is more useful than you might think.

Please keep in mind my other arguments earlier as well i believe they are all valid. Also please When backing up your arguments of "DC is just to powerfull." give examples i will be much more responsive.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Saren

@cliffrice said:

He did mess with the Phoenix force go read uncanny x-men 112.

That is the incident I was referring to. Perhaps you should read it. And then perhaps you should understand the context behind that incident, and come to terms with the fact that the Phoenix and all its associated entities were substantially weaker back then.

And Captain atom is covered in ...... You Know......Metal

Magneto didn't just crack adamantium at the get go. He had to destabilize its molecules with his powers before ripping it from Wolverine's body. At the same time, Captain Atom has a high level of resistance to molecular manipulation. Which makes the notion of him messing with the dilustel a bit wonky.......

Apart from them, Atom can and has absorbed magnetic attacks before, in addition to being able to manipulate electromagnetic fields himself. The only time I can recall when magnetism actually worked on him would be in Armageddon, when Voodoo manipulated the iron in his blood, but he's changed drastically since then and is now just quantum energy under his shell, so that trick is not going to work here.

And The Astro Harness is ...... You Know..... Metal

Except Orion has a Mother Box that can counter with magnetic fields of its own, giving the Dog of War enough time to squeeze off a single shot of the Astro-Force that would vaporize Magneto. Not going to work either.

And Alan Scotts Ring is ..... You Know..... Metal (also Wood stops his powers cold soooo Lame)

Except GL rings can and have manifested magnetic fields of their own........and Alan is by far more powerful than any other Lantern in the universe. And IIRC, his weakness to wood is/was similar to the old GL weakness to yellow, something that can and has been overcome. I get the feeling you're trying to downplay Alan with "Wood stops his powers cold soooo Lame", so here are some of the things Alan can and has done with the Starheart, courtesy of beatboks:

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/30061/2019409-starheart_dominating_fat_obi_1.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/30061/2019412-starheart_fights_jsa_all_stars.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/30061/2019410-starheart_effects_everywhere.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/30061/2021551-starheart_against_many.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/30061/2021555-while_fighting_the_others_on_the_moon_.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/30061/2021567-best_hits_of_pg_and_supergirl_are_laghed_off.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/30061/2021570-takes_possession_of_martians_from_a_world_away.jpg

And knowing that magneto is powerful enough affect said planet busting super weapon from lightyears away its not unreasonable to think he could Mess with the Electrical signals on at least one of team DC's members nervous systems.

I'm not sure what on Earth you're going on about. Yes, it is entirely unreasonable to say Magneto could do so based on something that took him two days to do and almost killed him. Why would it not? And he has never affected the nervous systems of people as durable as the characters on the DC team. He tried manipulating the iron in Paulie Provenzano's blood but could not do so because of the latter's invulnerability. In light of that, why would he able to do so to people like Orion and Captain Marvel?

So anyway Magneto is more useful than you might think.

Perhaps, but there's also the very possible scenario that he's less useful than you seem to think he is.

Please keep in mind my other arguments earlier as well i believe they are all valid.

They're as valid as you believe them to be.

Also please When backing up your arguments of "DC is just to powerfull." give examples i will be much more responsive.

That was never my argument, so I suggest you do not try to make it seem like that was the case.