DC Annihilators Cosmic Threat Gauntlet

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By vuviper

After being disillusioned with humanity, J'onn has decided to create his own superteam that would defend not sure earth, but the Cosmos (Thanks to Maxima's nifty ability to teleport across vast distances)

DC annihilators:

J'onn J'onzz

J'emm

Eradicator (Fortress Armor Accessible)

Supergirl

Maxima

Sodam Yat (Ion)

Round 1:

Despero has allied with the CSA of America! While the Green Lantern Corp take care of his army, Sodam Yat calls upon his new teammates to take down the Psionic Tyrant, Ultraman, Superwoman, and Owlman!

No Caption Provided

Round 2:

Yat call upon his teammates once again in order to execute a critical strike to the Sinestro Corp Leadership during the Sinestro Corp war. According to their intel, Sinestro, Superboy Prime, Cyborg Superman and Kyle as Parallax are gather on an uninhabited moon. Yat blitzes Parallax to protect his teammates so the rest of them are left to handle the other sinestro corp members without him. Assume the yellow rings grant them enough Telepathic resistance to automatically block Hector Hammond and can do more with concentration.

No Caption Provided

Round 3:

StarBreaker! He has sent the Earth Hurtling towards the Sun. the Team must split their forces, one group to keep the earth in orbit, one to take Starbreaker down!

Faces of Evil: Starbreaker
Faces of Evil: Starbreaker

Round 4:

Darkseid has his wish he has taken Superman to lead his armies and Kara to lead his furies. All attempts to free them from his control has proved futile. Can the team defeat Darkseid, Superman, their own temmate Supergirl, Kaliback, Grayven Stompa, Lashina, and Mad Harriet on their home turf of Apokolips?

No Caption Provided

Round 5

Fernus has taken over. He's shot J'emm with fire nearly killing him. Maxima is protecting him telekinetically but with split concentration cannot protect her teammate's well from Fernus's influence. The annihilators must hit him hard and keep hitting him to allow Maxima an hour to speed along the recovery of J'emm mind allowing their combined telepathy to free J'onn. Losing conditions: Death of Maxima or J'emm. Winning Condition: Occupy for 1 hour or knock out.

No Caption Provided

This also may not have been ordered the best way, since I just wrote them as I thought of them. Hopefully they are fun scenarios/battles to think about. Since this isn't really in order Let me know which of the rounds they clear and which they don't, why you think so would also be appreciated.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Dark Cloud™

I... don't really know. Just wanted to bump this, because it appears thought-out.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Saren

I'll post a write-up later. Great setup.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Shawnbaby

I'm curious whether or not J'emm is truly outrageous? truly, truly, truly outrageous?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Saren

Ok, let's see...

Round 1: J'onn, J'emm and Maxima can combine their telepathic abilities to take down Despero. Ion wastes Superwoman. Fortress Mode Eradicator was strong enough to almost break Majestic's bones, he should destroy Ultraman. That leaves Supergirl to put Owlman out of his misery.

Round 2: Parallax and Ion aren't around for this fight, correct? I've never seen anything from Prime that suggests he could resist powerful telepaths like J'onn and Co. I'm going to say Maxima crushes Prime's mind while Supergirl takes down Sinestro with some help from J'emm. The biggest threat here is Henshaw, because he's got the nigh-insurmountable healing and durability to go along with Superman's strength and speed. He could use his technopathy to take control of FM Eradicator and set him against the team. The squad could eventually beat him, but I'm going to play it safe and say Maxima quickly BFR's him while her team mates are occupying his attention.

I'll continue later.

Montaq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Montaq

@Shawnbaby said:

I'm curious whether or not J'emm is truly outrageous? truly, truly, truly outrageous?

you good sir, have made my day.

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By vuviper

@CitizenBane said:

Ok, let's see...

Round 1: J'onn, J'emm and Maxima can combine their telepathic abilities to take down Despero. Ion wastes Superwoman. Fortress Mode Eradicator was strong enough to almost break Majestic's bones, he should destroy Ultraman. That leaves Supergirl to put Owlman out of his misery.

Round 2: Parallax and Ion aren't around for this fight, correct? I've never seen anything from Prime that suggests he could resist powerful telepaths like J'onn and Co. I'm going to say Maxima crushes Prime's mind while Supergirl takes down Sinestro with some help from J'emm. The biggest threat here is Henshaw, because he's got the nigh-insurmountable healing and durability to go along with Superman's strength and speed. He could use his technopathy to take control of FM Eradicator and set him against the team. The squad could eventually beat him, but I'm going to play it safe and say Maxima quickly BFR's him while her team mates are occupying his attention.

I'll continue later.

They can't just BFR him, then he'll be free to cause his mayhem elsewhere.

Well depending on where she teleports him I guess

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By HolySerpent

Stops at two

Avatar image for war_of_light_2814
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By war of light_2814

bump just because this thread deserves it.