• 146 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#1 Posted by teamextrodinary15 (2215 posts) - - Show Bio
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
vs 
 
 
       
 

 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Marvel Team gets 2 hour prep 
 
They start 100 ft apart  
 
Telepathy cannot affect Ironman, Shadowcat while phased, Invisible Woman if her shields are up 
  
Who Wins?
   



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
#2 Posted by Aqua11500 (2647 posts) - - Show Bio

DC stomp...well kinda 
 
Superman not holding back would be a match for Thor alone 
 
Raven is freaking demi god in TT anime,she was nigh omnipotent as White Raven,and demon Raven was pretty tough too. 
 
WW isn't as good as her comic counterpart,Storm takes her out.WW animated is shown to be harmed by electricity,so yeah.and her speed is dwarfed. 
 
 John Stewart GL isn't anything as good as this comic counterpart,but he was pretty damn impressive...though not as creative as he should have been. 
 
Flash could tag half the F4 out by himself 
 
Im not totally sure yet,but DC wins...for now

#3 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Dc barely wins
#4 Posted by Son Of Storm (11252 posts) - - Show Bio
DC team.
 
@Aqua11500 said:
  Raven is freaking demi god in TT anime,she was nigh omnipotent as White Raven,and demon Raven was pretty tough too.

You sure about all of that?
#5 Posted by JediXMan (29545 posts) - - Show Bio

DC.

#6 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aqua11500 said:
DC stomp...well kinda  Superman not holding back would be a match for Thor alone  Raven is freaking demi god in TT anime,she was nigh omnipotent as White Raven,and demon Raven was pretty tough too.  WW isn't as good as her comic counterpart,Storm takes her out.WW animated is shown to be harmed by electricity,so yeah.and her speed is dwarfed.   John Stewart GL isn't anything as good as this comic counterpart,but he was pretty damn impressive...though not as creative as he should have been.  Flash could tag half the F4 out by himself  Im not totally sure yet,but DC wins...for now
i have seen all the episodes of wolverine and X-men ...storm was taken out by ninjas ..what makes you think she can take out wonder woman
#7 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazo might solo, and get some new powers. 
  

   
Flash might take some out with his speed force. 
 
  
   
If were using every one can also use Hades: 
 
  
   
 
Plus all the others.
#8 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aqua11500 said:
DC stomp...well kinda  Superman not holding back would be a match for Thor alone  Raven is freaking demi god in TT anime,she was nigh omnipotent as White Raven,and demon Raven was pretty tough too.  WW isn't as good as her comic counterpart,Storm takes her out.WW animated is shown to be harmed by electricity,so yeah.and her speed is dwarfed.   John Stewart GL isn't anything as good as this comic counterpart,but he was pretty damn impressive...though not as creative as he should have been.  Flash could tag half the F4 out by himself  Im not totally sure yet,but DC wins...for now
  
#9 Posted by joshmightbe (24600 posts) - - Show Bio

Though there is some Marvel stuff I like more than some DC stuff, DC is consistently better in this area Marvel is far more hit and miss 

#10 Posted by Aqua11500 (2647 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son Of Storm said:
DC team.
 
@Aqua11500 said:
  Raven is freaking demi god in TT anime,she was nigh omnipotent as White Raven,and demon Raven was pretty tough too.

You sure about all of that?
Of course SOS,we've had this debate about how powerful she is already.
#11 Posted by Son Of Storm (11252 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aqua11500 said:
@Son Of Storm said:
DC team.
 
@Aqua11500 said:
  Raven is freaking demi god in TT anime,she was nigh omnipotent as White Raven,and demon Raven was pretty tough too.

You sure about all of that?
Of course SOS,we've had this debate about how powerful she is already.
Yea. We both agreed she was powerful. But not to the levels you're describing her now.
#12 Posted by Nefarious (18649 posts) - - Show Bio

Team DC for sure.

#13 Posted by JediXMan (29545 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son Of Storm said:
DC team.
 
@Aqua11500 said:
  Raven is freaking demi god in TT anime,she was nigh omnipotent as White Raven,and demon Raven was pretty tough too.

You sure about all of that?
I wouldn't quite say near-omnipotent, but she was pretty powerful.
#14 Posted by Son Of Storm (11252 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
@Son Of Storm said:
DC team.
 
@Aqua11500 said:
  Raven is freaking demi god in TT anime,she was nigh omnipotent as White Raven,and demon Raven was pretty tough too.

You sure about all of that?
I wouldn't quite say near-omnipotent, but she was pretty powerful.
That's what I'm saying.
#15 Posted by JediXMan (29545 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son Of Storm said:
@JediXMan said:
@Son Of Storm said:
DC team.
 
@Aqua11500 said:
  Raven is freaking demi god in TT anime,she was nigh omnipotent as White Raven,and demon Raven was pretty tough too.

You sure about all of that?
I wouldn't quite say near-omnipotent, but she was pretty powerful.
That's what I'm saying.
Only one who is worthy of being called near-omnipotent is DCAU Amazo.
#16 Posted by Aqua11500 (2647 posts) - - Show Bio
@super_psycho said:
@Aqua11500 said:
DC stomp...well kinda  Superman not holding back would be a match for Thor alone  Raven is freaking demi god in TT anime,she was nigh omnipotent as White Raven,and demon Raven was pretty tough too.  WW isn't as good as her comic counterpart,Storm takes her out.WW animated is shown to be harmed by electricity,so yeah.and her speed is dwarfed.   John Stewart GL isn't anything as good as this comic counterpart,but he was pretty damn impressive...though not as creative as he should have been.  Flash could tag half the F4 out by himself  Im not totally sure yet,but DC wins...for now
i have seen all the episodes of wolverine and X-men ...storm was taken out by ninjas ..what makes you think she can take out wonder woman
Correct me if i am wrong,but wasn't WW hurt by Livewire and someone else with electricity,she can be harmed by Storm. and i don't know why you posted that video because those women WW fought didn't compare to Ororo. 
 
She would suck WW up in a tornado and zap her till she falls unconscious.WW Storm flight speed wasn't impressive,so i doubt she's blitzing.Also what does being taken out by ninjas have to do with anything?? 
WW isn't a ninja. 
 
 
DCA Diana is weak compared to her comic counterpart,and i mean really weak...
#17 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aqua11500 said:

DCA Diana is weak compared to her comic counterpart,and i mean really weak...

So are the rest of the DCAU characters in comparison to their comic book counterparts.

#18 Posted by JediXMan (29545 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aqua11500
 
Wonder Woman has her good days and her bad days. Though it's worth noting that she got a power boost in the final season, where she could use her gadgets at full ability. Prior to that, she not use her lasso of truth; she just used it as... well a lasso. And she was capable of fighting Superman one-on-one, and neither were holding back because they saw each other as monsters.
#19 Posted by JediXMan (29545 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:

@Aqua11500 said:

DCA Diana is weak compared to her comic counterpart,and i mean really weak...

So are the rest of the DCAU characters in comparison to their comic book counterparts.

Except Amazo, the only one who is superior to his comic book counterpart.
#20 Posted by Son Of Storm (11252 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
@Son Of Storm said:
@JediXMan said:
@Son Of Storm said:
DC team.
 
@Aqua11500 said:
  Raven is freaking demi god in TT anime,she was nigh omnipotent as White Raven,and demon Raven was pretty tough too.

You sure about all of that?
I wouldn't quite say near-omnipotent, but she was pretty powerful.
That's what I'm saying.
Only one who is worthy of being called near-omnipotent is DCAU Amazo.
Indeed.
#21 Edited by Aqua11500 (2647 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son Of Storm@JediXMan:  
 
Okay so maybe i over exaggerated a bit,but she took out  freaking Trigon,who BTW enslaved the whole world and turned everyone into stone and consumed it  in fire!!!!!!! 
 Thats powerful.If Raven transformed to that level she would take out a lot of MU people,really guys.then there Supes,GL and J'onn
#22 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: I forgot about him. LOL

#23 Posted by Aqua11500 (2647 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son Of Storm said:
@JediXMan said:
@Son Of Storm said:
@JediXMan said:
@Son Of Storm said:
DC team.
 
@Aqua11500 said:
  Raven is freaking demi god in TT anime,she was nigh omnipotent as White Raven,and demon Raven was pretty tough too.

You sure about all of that?
I wouldn't quite say near-omnipotent, but she was pretty powerful.
That's what I'm saying.
Only one who is worthy of being called near-omnipotent is DCAU Amazo.
Indeed.
Okay  then
#24 Posted by Son Of Storm (11252 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aqua11500 said:
@Son Of Storm@JediXMan:   Okay so maybe i over exaggerated a bit,but she took out  freaking Trigon,who BTW enslaved the whole world and turned everyone into stone and consumed it  in fire!!!!!!!  Thats powerful.If Raven transformed to that level she would take out a lot of MU people,really guys.then there Supes,GL and J'onn
That was PIS in my opinion. Some things just didn't fit.
#25 Posted by Aqua11500 (2647 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son Of Storm said:
@Aqua11500 said:
@Son Of Storm@JediXMan:   Okay so maybe i over exaggerated a bit,but she took out  freaking Trigon,who BTW enslaved the whole world and turned everyone into stone and consumed it  in fire!!!!!!!  Thats powerful.If Raven transformed to that level she would take out a lot of MU people,really guys.then there Supes,GL and J'onn
That was PIS in my opinion. Some things just didn't fit.
 she did it more than once ...>=(
#26 Posted by JediXMan (29545 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:

@JediXMan: I forgot about him. LOL

I actually prefer him to comic Amazo.
 
@Aqua11500 said:
@Son Of Storm@JediXMan:   Okay so maybe i over exaggerated a bit,but she took out  freaking Trigon,who BTW enslaved the whole world and turned everyone into stone and consumed it  in fire!!!!!!!  Thats powerful.If Raven transformed to that level she would take out a lot of MU people,really guys.then there Supes,GL and J'onn
I didn't say she wasn't powerful. Just not near-omnipotent level. Neither was Trigon.
#27 Posted by Son Of Storm (11252 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aqua11500 said:
@Son Of Storm said:
@Aqua11500 said:
@Son Of Storm@JediXMan:   Okay so maybe i over exaggerated a bit,but she took out  freaking Trigon,who BTW enslaved the whole world and turned everyone into stone and consumed it  in fire!!!!!!!  Thats powerful.If Raven transformed to that level she would take out a lot of MU people,really guys.then there Supes,GL and J'onn
That was PIS in my opinion. Some things just didn't fit.
 she did it more than once ...>=(
Actually the first time wasn't even him. It was her own mind projecting Trigon. And the second time......well it was obvious that they needed a way to get rid of him.
#28 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aqua11500 said:
@super_psycho said:
@Aqua11500 said:
DC stomp...well kinda  Superman not holding back would be a match for Thor alone  Raven is freaking demi god in TT anime,she was nigh omnipotent as White Raven,and demon Raven was pretty tough too.  WW isn't as good as her comic counterpart,Storm takes her out.WW animated is shown to be harmed by electricity,so yeah.and her speed is dwarfed.   John Stewart GL isn't anything as good as this comic counterpart,but he was pretty damn impressive...though not as creative as he should have been.  Flash could tag half the F4 out by himself  Im not totally sure yet,but DC wins...for now
i have seen all the episodes of wolverine and X-men ...storm was taken out by ninjas ..what makes you think she can take out wonder woman
Correct me if i am wrong,but wasn't WW hurt by Livewire and someone else with electricity,she can be harmed by Storm. and i don't know why you posted that video because those women WW fought didn't compare to Ororo.  She would suck WW up in a tornado and zap her till she falls unconscious.WW Storm flight speed wasn't impressive,so i doubt she's blitzing.Also what does being taken out by ninjas have to do with anything?? WW isn't a ninja.   DCA Diana is weak compared to her comic counterpart,and i mean really weak...
show me ororo doing that ....yeah you are right wodner woman isn't ninja.... wonder woman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ninja 
wonder woman fought superman ....superman was holding back but after fight he was on his knees
#29 Posted by Aqua11500 (2647 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son Of Storm said:
@Aqua11500 said:
@Son Of Storm said:
@Aqua11500 said:
@Son Of Storm@JediXMan:   Okay so maybe i over exaggerated a bit,but she took out  freaking Trigon,who BTW enslaved the whole world and turned everyone into stone and consumed it  in fire!!!!!!!  Thats powerful.If Raven transformed to that level she would take out a lot of MU people,really guys.then there Supes,GL and J'onn
That was PIS in my opinion. Some things just didn't fit.
 she did it more than once ...>=(
Actually the first time wasn't even him. It was her own mind projecting Trigon. And the second time......well it was obvious that they needed a way to get rid of him.
Well it can be argued that he entered her mind,but okay. When i originally saw the episode i thought he was invading Raven's mind much like a Telepath.It was just up to her to overcome his influence and ignore him.but i guess that explains it too.  
 
and no, Raven has actually defeated her father in the comics too,Goodness why cant you give her animated counterpart the credit SOS.
#30 Posted by JediXMan (29545 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aqua11500 said:
@Son Of Storm said:
@Aqua11500 said:
@Son Of Storm@JediXMan:   Okay so maybe i over exaggerated a bit,but she took out  freaking Trigon,who BTW enslaved the whole world and turned everyone into stone and consumed it  in fire!!!!!!!  Thats powerful.If Raven transformed to that level she would take out a lot of MU people,really guys.then there Supes,GL and J'onn
That was PIS in my opinion. Some things just didn't fit.
 she did it more than once ...>=(
She was white three times:
 
1. In her mind. It was more a mental struggle than physical. At best it's only applicable if she was mentally assaulted.
2. When she was training in dark magic (though it makes me wonder what she utilized in the first place) under Malchio, in which she showed abilities she didn't usually possess.
3. When she defeated Trigon.
#31 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son Of Storm said:
@JediXMan said:
@Son Of Storm said:
@JediXMan said:
@Son Of Storm said:
DC team.
 
@Aqua11500 said:
  Raven is freaking demi god in TT anime,she was nigh omnipotent as White Raven,and demon Raven was pretty tough too.

You sure about all of that?
I wouldn't quite say near-omnipotent, but she was pretty powerful.
That's what I'm saying.
Only one who is worthy of being called near-omnipotent is DCAU Amazo.
Indeed.
Yep dude, teleported Oa to a different dimension and brought it back with just a thought. 
 
  
#32 Posted by Son Of Storm (11252 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aqua11500 said:
@Son Of Storm said:
@Aqua11500 said:
@Son Of Storm said:
@Aqua11500 said:
@Son Of Storm@JediXMan:   Okay so maybe i over exaggerated a bit,but she took out  freaking Trigon,who BTW enslaved the whole world and turned everyone into stone and consumed it  in fire!!!!!!!  Thats powerful.If Raven transformed to that level she would take out a lot of MU people,really guys.then there Supes,GL and J'onn
That was PIS in my opinion. Some things just didn't fit.
 she did it more than once ...>=(
Actually the first time wasn't even him. It was her own mind projecting Trigon. And the second time......well it was obvious that they needed a way to get rid of him.
Well it can be argued that he entered her mind,but okay. When i originally saw the episode i thought he was invading Raven's mind much like a Telepath.It was just up to her to overcome his influence and ignore him.but i guess that explains it too.  
 
 and no, Raven has actually defeated her father in the comics too,Goodness why cant you give her animated counterpart the credit SOS.
Because we're not using her comic book counterpart. We're using her cartoon counterpart. And from Raven to go from having just enough power to throw up a force field (that she didn't even know she could summon) to being able to banish Trigon just because he said some bad things to her doesn't make any sense.
#33 Posted by cattlebattle (12579 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait.....it's just these 6 teams going at it??
 
Marvel would win definitely
 
All the Avengers are significantly stronger than their comic counterparts, whereas JL is weaker
 
Raven is the only treat on behalf of the Titans, and Young Justice like the JL,  are significantly weaker than comic counterparts, Where the Fantastic Four did all kinds of insane feats, Thing went toe to toe with the Hulk, Reed was able to restrain Namor while underwater.....The Fantastic Four essentially had "Toon Force" in that cartoon
 
The X-Men are the only weak players.....and they aren't really that weak

#34 Posted by Aqua11500 (2647 posts) - - Show Bio
@super_psycho said:
@Aqua11500 said:
@super_psycho said:
@Aqua11500 said:
DC stomp...well kinda  Superman not holding back would be a match for Thor alone  Raven is freaking demi god in TT anime,she was nigh omnipotent as White Raven,and demon Raven was pretty tough too.  WW isn't as good as her comic counterpart,Storm takes her out.WW animated is shown to be harmed by electricity,so yeah.and her speed is dwarfed.   John Stewart GL isn't anything as good as this comic counterpart,but he was pretty damn impressive...though not as creative as he should have been.  Flash could tag half the F4 out by himself  Im not totally sure yet,but DC wins...for now
i have seen all the episodes of wolverine and X-men ...storm was taken out by ninjas ..what makes you think she can take out wonder woman
Correct me if i am wrong,but wasn't WW hurt by Livewire and someone else with electricity,she can be harmed by Storm. and i don't know why you posted that video because those women WW fought didn't compare to Ororo.  She would suck WW up in a tornado and zap her till she falls unconscious.WW Storm flight speed wasn't impressive,so i doubt she's blitzing.Also what does being taken out by ninjas have to do with anything?? WW isn't a ninja.   DCA Diana is weak compared to her comic counterpart,and i mean really weak...
show me ororo doing that ....yeah you are right wodner woman isn't ninja.... wonder woman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ninja wonder woman fought superman ....superman was holding back but after fight he was on his knees
Show you Ororo doing that? 
 
In the episode "Overflow" when the X-men had to go recruit Storm back and stop her from destroying Africa,she created a tornado that sucked the Blackbird up and sent it plummeting down into a Dam.and the Blackbird is tons heavier then WW.that's a good feat on how strong her wind is. 
 
Its logical that she could use a move as such that i described. 
 
 
WW fighting Supes was a good fight,but they were mind controlled.You may say she was able to harm Supes, true.but opponents less then Supes have harmed her.I call it inconsistent.
#35 Posted by termiteone4ever (6985 posts) - - Show Bio

DC team got this for sure

#36 Posted by The Stegman (23033 posts) - - Show Bio

Dc wins 
 
they have two very gifted telepaths compared to marvel's one 
 
two kryptonians 
 
a green lantern 
 
two flashes 
 
powerhouses such as wonder woman, raven, starfire and beast boy 
 
really the only real threats on marvel are Iron man and Reed since they have some prep, but even with it they can't be prepared for EVERYthing

#37 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aqua11500 said:
@super_psycho said:
@Aqua11500 said:
@super_psycho said:
@Aqua11500 said:
DC stomp...well kinda  Superman not holding back would be a match for Thor alone  Raven is freaking demi god in TT anime,she was nigh omnipotent as White Raven,and demon Raven was pretty tough too.  WW isn't as good as her comic counterpart,Storm takes her out.WW animated is shown to be harmed by electricity,so yeah.and her speed is dwarfed.   John Stewart GL isn't anything as good as this comic counterpart,but he was pretty damn impressive...though not as creative as he should have been.  Flash could tag half the F4 out by himself  Im not totally sure yet,but DC wins...for now
i have seen all the episodes of wolverine and X-men ...storm was taken out by ninjas ..what makes you think she can take out wonder woman
Correct me if i am wrong,but wasn't WW hurt by Livewire and someone else with electricity,she can be harmed by Storm. and i don't know why you posted that video because those women WW fought didn't compare to Ororo.  She would suck WW up in a tornado and zap her till she falls unconscious.WW Storm flight speed wasn't impressive,so i doubt she's blitzing.Also what does being taken out by ninjas have to do with anything?? WW isn't a ninja.   DCA Diana is weak compared to her comic counterpart,and i mean really weak...
show me ororo doing that ....yeah you are right wodner woman isn't ninja.... wonder woman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ninja wonder woman fought superman ....superman was holding back but after fight he was on his knees
Show you Ororo doing that?  In the episode "Overflow" when the X-men had to go recruit Storm back and stop her from destroying Africa,she created a tornado that sucked the Blackbird up and sent it plummeting down into a Dam.and the Blackbird is tons heavier then WW.that's a good feat on how strong her wind is.  Its logical that she could use a move as such that i described.   WW fighting Supes was a good fight,but they were mind controlled.You may say she was able to harm Supes, true.but opponents less then Supes have harmed her.I call it inconsistent.
she was strong enough to hurt superman one punch and lights out for storm
#38 Edited by Aqua11500 (2647 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son Of Storm said:

@Aqua11500 said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@Aqua11500 said:
@Son Of Storm said:
@Aqua11500 said:
@Son Of Storm@JediXMan:   Okay so maybe i over exaggerated a bit,but she took out  freaking Trigon,who BTW enslaved the whole world and turned everyone into stone and consumed it  in fire!!!!!!!  Thats powerful.If Raven transformed to that level she would take out a lot of MU people,really guys.then there Supes,GL and J'onn
That was PIS in my opinion. Some things just didn't fit.
 she did it more than once ...>=(
Actually the first time wasn't even him. It was her own mind projecting Trigon. And the second time......well it was obvious that they needed a way to get rid of him.
Well it can be argued that he entered her mind,but okay. When i originally saw the episode i thought he was invading Raven's mind much like a Telepath.It was just up to her to overcome his influence and ignore him.but i guess that explains it too.  
 
 and no, Raven has actually defeated her father in the comics too,Goodness why cant you give her animated counterpart the credit SOS.
Because we're not using her comic book counterpart. We're using her cartoon counterpart. And from Raven to go from having just enough power to throw up a force field (that she didn't even know she could summon) to being able to banish Trigon just because he said some bad things to her doesn't make any sense.
Still It showed her powerful she was over him,how her good trumped his evil. Also what do you mean that Raven didn't even know she could summon FF,her powers just protected her.BTW it was said that Trigon couldn't really kill Raven because shes a part of him or something to that effect.she banished him,because again her willpower,her pure soul that overcame his evilness,Trigon was destroyed and  she reversed the curse. 
 
FIN 
 
dang everything gotta be PIS people!! 
 
 
 
@JediXMan: I remember all those times,and you forgot her future episode where Starfire goes through time using that dohickey.Raven seems to have become white Raven permanently.
#39 Posted by teamextrodinary15 (2215 posts) - - Show Bio

We're not using everoyne in the TV shows  
 
Really?  
 
Only the Heroes in the Pictures not that hard to understand!

#40 Posted by Aqua11500 (2647 posts) - - Show Bio
@super_psycho: You're argument is one sided,you seem to be low balling Animated Storm.WW would have to catch Ororo first. 
 
 
Storm would dupe her like i said, powerful long ranged attacks. 
 
any other version of Diana would tromp Ororo..but not this time.
#41 Posted by cattlebattle (12579 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Stegman said:
Dc wins  they have two very gifted telepaths compared to marvel's one  two kryptonians  a green lantern  two flashes  powerhouses such as wonder woman, raven, starfire and beast boy  really the only real threats on marvel are Iron man and Reed since they have some prep, but even with it they can't be prepared for EVERYthing
All of Young Justice was taken out by Psimon, I think Emma > Psimon. And J'onns telapathy feats weren't anything spectacular....Emma on the other hand defeated Shadow King and absorbed the Phoenix right out of Cuckoos (as far as I remember)
 
Superman is done in by Thor, Supes two vulnerabilities...magic and Electricity, Thor has got lots of that......Superboy...like the rest of YJ got owned by Mr. Twister....Storm > Mr. Twister
 
Iceman tagged Quicksilver....and Flash was taken down by the likes of Killer Frost and Weather Wizard...X-Men got that covered
#42 Posted by Son Of Storm (11252 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aqua11500 said:
@Still It showed her powerful she was over him,how her good trumped his evil. Also what do you mean that Raven didn't even know she could summon FF,her powers just protected her.BTW it was said that Trigon couldn't really kill Raven because shes a part of him or something to that effect.she banished him,because again her willpower,her pure soul that overcame his evilness,Trigon was destroyed and  she revered the curse.  FIN  dang everything gotta be PIS people!!
It's PIS because it was simply for the plot. It's OBVIOUS. Who else was going to be able to defeat Trigon? Were they going to leave the world in Hell? Of course not. But for Raven to do it with the power she just suddenly showed because daddy made her mad is ridiculous. Now don't get me wrong I'm not saying that there is not possible way for her to defeat him. But how she did it is PIS.
#43 Posted by JediXMan (29545 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son Of Storm said:
@Aqua11500 said:
@Still It showed her powerful she was over him,how her good trumped his evil. Also what do you mean that Raven didn't even know she could summon FF,her powers just protected her.BTW it was said that Trigon couldn't really kill Raven because shes a part of him or something to that effect.she banished him,because again her willpower,her pure soul that overcame his evilness,Trigon was destroyed and  she revered the curse.  FIN  dang everything gotta be PIS people!!
It's PIS because it was simply for the plot. It's OBVIOUS. Who else was going to be able to defeat Trigon? Were they going to leave the world in Hell? Of course not. But for Raven to do it with the power she just suddenly showed because daddy made her mad is ridiculous. Now don't get me wrong I'm not saying that there is not possible way for her to defeat him. But how she did it is PIS.
It could have been because of her role. She may have had a link with Trigon, making her both the key and his one weakness. 
 
Least that's how I saw it.
#44 Posted by Son Of Storm (11252 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
@Son Of Storm said:
@Aqua11500 said:
@Still It showed her powerful she was over him,how her good trumped his evil. Also what do you mean that Raven didn't even know she could summon FF,her powers just protected her.BTW it was said that Trigon couldn't really kill Raven because shes a part of him or something to that effect.she banished him,because again her willpower,her pure soul that overcame his evilness,Trigon was destroyed and  she revered the curse.  FIN  dang everything gotta be PIS people!!
It's PIS because it was simply for the plot. It's OBVIOUS. Who else was going to be able to defeat Trigon? Were they going to leave the world in Hell? Of course not. But for Raven to do it with the power she just suddenly showed because daddy made her mad is ridiculous. Now don't get me wrong I'm not saying that there is not possible way for her to defeat him. But how she did it is PIS.
It could have been because of her role. She may have had a link with Trigon, making her both the key and his one weakness.   Least that's how I saw it.
Well he didn't act as if she was his weakness. He was as surprised as the rest of them when she started to fight back.
#45 Posted by The Stegman (23033 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle:  
 

@The Stegman said: 

Dc wins  they have two very gifted telepaths compared to marvel's one  two kryptonians  a green lantern  two flashes  powerhouses such as wonder woman, raven, starfire and beast boy  really the only real threats on marvel are Iron man and Reed since they have some prep, but even with it they can't be prepared for EVERYthing
All of Young Justice was taken out by Psimon, I think Emma > Psimon. And J'onns telapathy feats weren't anything spectacular....Emma on the other hand defeated Shadow King and absorbed the Phoenix right out of Cuckoos (as far as I remember) 
 
Superman is done in by Thor, Supes two vulnerabilities...magic and Electricity, Thor has got lots of that......Superboy...like the rest of YJ got owned by Mr. Twister....Storm > Mr. Twister 
 
Iceman tagged Quicksilver....and Flash was taken down by the likes of Killer Frost and Weather Wizard...X-Men got that covered
 
 
yes, but in the end, Miss Martian defeated Psimon in a tp duel, Manhunter's tp, while not as good as the comics, was still something, he scanned the minds of an entire city, he completely shut down minds of guards he was fighting, one one one  i say Emma can beat them in tp, but both of them together will over power her, or at least one can distract her long enough for the other to punch her out physically 
 
Superman beat Captain Marvel who was powered by magic and took two blasts from his lightning and shrugged it off, he's taken blows from wonder woman (albeit he was on the losing end, but he was holding back) he's beaten darkseid TWICE in pure physical combat as well as taken down Mongul one on one as for storm, she can be taken down before she has a chance to create bad weather by flash, kid flash, starfire, or Raven, heck even a well placed mace by hawkgirl can do it 
 
as for the x men, i think the teen titans can beat this incarnation of them by themselves 
#46 Posted by Aqua11500 (2647 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son Of Storm said:
@Aqua11500 said:
@Still It showed her powerful she was over him,how her good trumped his evil. Also what do you mean that Raven didn't even know she could summon FF,her powers just protected her.BTW it was said that Trigon couldn't really kill Raven because shes a part of him or something to that effect.she banished him,because again her willpower,her pure soul that overcame his evilness,Trigon was destroyed and  she revered the curse.  FIN  dang everything gotta be PIS people!!
It's PIS because it was simply for the plot. It's OBVIOUS. Who else was going to be able to defeat Trigon? Were they going to leave the world in Hell? Of course not. But for Raven to do it with the power she just suddenly showed because daddy made her mad is ridiculous. Now don't get me wrong I'm not saying that there is not possible way for her to defeat him. But how she did it is PIS.
Yes it was for the plot,if that was the case a lot of things are PIS. 
 
No one could defeat Trigon other than his own Daughter,who had the power to counter his.She wasn't so much mad at the cruel words he spewed to her 
(even though i would have deny him as my father too) She wanted to protect her friends and the rest of the world,she had hope because of the other TT too.
#47 Posted by spystreak (2063 posts) - - Show Bio

DC
#48 Posted by Son Of Storm (11252 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aqua11500 said:
@Son Of Storm said:
@Aqua11500 said:
@Still It showed her powerful she was over him,how her good trumped his evil. Also what do you mean that Raven didn't even know she could summon FF,her powers just protected her.BTW it was said that Trigon couldn't really kill Raven because shes a part of him or something to that effect.she banished him,because again her willpower,her pure soul that overcame his evilness,Trigon was destroyed and  she revered the curse.  FIN  dang everything gotta be PIS people!!
It's PIS because it was simply for the plot. It's OBVIOUS. Who else was going to be able to defeat Trigon? Were they going to leave the world in Hell? Of course not. But for Raven to do it with the power she just suddenly showed because daddy made her mad is ridiculous. Now don't get me wrong I'm not saying that there is not possible way for her to defeat him. But how she did it is PIS.
Yes it was for the plot,if that was the case a lot of things are PIS. 
 
No one could defeat Trigon other than his own Daughter,who had the power to counter his.She wasn't so much mad at the cruel words he spewed to her 
(even though i would have deny him as my father too) She wanted to protect her friends and the rest of the world,she had hope because of the other TT too.
Thank you. Perhaps so but this one takes the cake.
 
And all of this happened to max out her power a thousand fold. That's my point. 
As well as the fact she never once even shown a fraction of this power again.
#49 Posted by cattlebattle (12579 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Stegman said:
@cattlebattle:  
 

@The Stegman said: 


 
 yes, but in the end, Miss Martian defeated Psimon in a tp duel, Manhunter's tp, while not as good as the comics, was still something, he scanned the minds of an entire city, he completely shut down minds of guards he was fighting, one one one  i say Emma can beat them in tp, but both of them together will over power her, or at least one can distract her long enough for the other to punch her out physically  Superman beat Captain Marvel who was powered by magic and took two blasts from his lightning and shrugged it off, he's taken blows from wonder woman (albeit he was on the losing end, but he was holding back) he's beaten darkseid TWICE in pure physical combat as well as taken down Mongul one on one as for storm, she can be taken down before she has a chance to create bad weather by flash, kid flash, starfire, or Raven, heck even a well placed mace by hawkgirl can do it  as for the x men, i think the teen titans can beat this incarnation of them by themselves 
It doesn't matter the Marvel team has prep...their will be no second chance for her like in the YJ episode
 
Superman didn't really "beat" Cap Marvel or Mongul if you remeber, he tricked Marvel into depowering himself...and they Black Mercy'd Mongul,,,same with Darkseid....the 2nd Darkseid fight was BS as Bruce Timm was just providing a fan service to everyone complaining about his jobbing in that series
 
Storm is not the only threat against these guys...like I mentioned before, The Fantastic Four pretty much had "Toon Force" in their cartoon
#50 Edited by Aqua11500 (2647 posts) - - Show Bio

 @Son Of Storm:  
 Okay fair enough. though the show ended shortly after the 5th or 6th season, and there was never a need for her to use that power again,but we see in the future she does access the white raven full time. 
 
@The Stegman:   

as for storm, she can be taken down before she has a chance to create bad weather by flash, kid flash, starfire, or Raven, heck even a well placed mace by hawkgirl can do it 


It doesn't take Storm long to create powerful weather,all those people you named would get whooped,save for Starfire and maybe Rae.