• 103 results
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#51  Edited By sexy_merc

What if Lucifer merged with the ION entity, he pretty much has infinite will and adding ION would make him extremely powerful.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By daak1212
@Sexy Merc said:
"What if Lucifer merged with the ION entity, he pretty much has infinite will and adding ION would make him extremely powerful. "

Beyonder is the answer to that and anything Dc can through at them.  Beyonder Pre retcon is equal to MOM TOAA and Prescence
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By sexy_merc
@daak1212 said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
"What if Lucifer merged with the ION entity, he pretty much has infinite will and adding ION would make him extremely powerful. "
Beyonder is the answer to that and anything Dc can through at them.  Beyonder Pre retcon is equal to MOM TOAA and Prescence "
I wouldn't quite agree with that personally. He's pretty much the closest to them, but even if he is. Lucifer and Michaels together are equal to the Presence.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By daak1212

Why the hell is Utau in this?  Put Protege

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By FLCL1

marvel wins but its a possible stalemate
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By daak1212

If you honestly want an equlizer for Beyonder, put in Great evil beast for DC.  He beat Spectre
Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daak1212 said:

" If you honestly want an equlizer for Beyonder, put in Great evil beast for DC.  He beat Spectre "

if I'm not mistaken.. it was what fought the GEB was just a portion of the Spectre's power..

No Caption Provided
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By daak1212
@lord_oraculous016 said:
" @daak1212 said:
" If you honestly want an equlizer for Beyonder, put in Great evil beast for DC.  He beat Spectre "
if I'm not mistaken.. it was what fought the GEB was just a portion of the Spectre's power.. "

probably, all I know is that GEB scares the shit outta me.
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daak1212 said:
" @lord_oraculous016 said:
" @daak1212 said:
if I'm not mistaken.. it was what fought the GEB was just a portion of the Spectre's power.. "
probably, all I know is that GEB scares the shit outta me. "
LOL
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daak1212 said:

" Why the hell is Utau in this?  Put Protege "

because Protege would be too much.. plus he just copied the powers of the Living Tribunal.. Uatu should not be looked down on.. just because he has swore an oath of noninterference makes him weaker.. the Watchers have displayed great power.. they possess the innate ability to achieve virtually any effect desired, destroy worlds and set galaxies shaking.. the Watcher are said to be equal to the Celestials in power.. the Watcher's High Tribunal was even capable of creating a synthetic universe from the fabrics of casuality.. 
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#61  Edited By Thor's hammmer

pre retcon beyonder + millions of times the power in all the multiverse...he solos and universally stomps the dc team
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP!!!

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#63  Edited By EdwardWindsor

pre retcon beyonder for marvel equals win

hdorman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#64  Edited By hdorman1

marvel both rounds 

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By FinalStar86

Round 1 DC in a slaughter, the Endless alone are already overkill, throwing in the brother angels is just cruel

Round 2 DC Again, even though Beyonder is the big gun he can't take on the Endless and Lucifer and Michael by himself. Most of the Marvel team is practicaly useless in both fights especially jokes like WCP and Uatu and

lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm.. i smell a debate.. yum yum.. 

TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By TheBatman586

DC wins both rounds.

lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FinalStar86 said:
"    Round 1 DC in a slaughter, the Endless alone are already overkill, throwing in the brother angels is just cruel  Round 2 DC Again, even though Beyonder is the big gun he can't take on the Endless and Lucifer and Michael by himself. Most of the Marvel team is practicaly useless in both fights especially jokes like WCP and Uatu and "
01. sorry to disagree, but i just can't picture out the Seven Endless taking out the Living Tribunal.. Nemesis, the being who spawned the IG shpould never be taken lightly..

02. you stating that most Marvel cosmics most noticeably the WPOTC shows either unfamiliarity with the character or complete and utter hatred for the character.. the WPOTC can take out the entire Seven Endless with ease.. only Death is the small problem.. the Seven Endless are beings spawned from the creation of sentient beings.. the Phoenix is what sparked creation itself filled the firmaments with life.. and you are true that the Beyonder is the biggest gun.. but your claims are vague and completely unreasonable..

if you have any points or good opinions to share, i suggest speaking your mind to its highest capabilities.. thanks for posting though buddy..  ^__^
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By FinalStar86
@lord_oraculous016 said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
"    Round 1 DC in a slaughter, the Endless alone are already overkill, throwing in the brother angels is just cruel  Round 2 DC Again, even though Beyonder is the big gun he can't take on the Endless and Lucifer and Michael by himself. Most of the Marvel team is practicaly useless in both fights especially jokes like WCP and Uatu and "
01. sorry to disagree, but i just can't picture out the Seven Endless taking out the Living Tribunal.. Nemesis, the being who spawned the IG shpould never be taken lightly..  02. you stating that most Marvel cosmics most noticeably the WPOTC shows either unfamiliarity with the character or complete and utter hatred for the character.. the WPOTC can take out the entire Seven Endless with ease.. only Death is the small problem.. the Seven Endless are beings spawned from the creation of sentient beings.. the Phoenix is what sparked creation itself filled the firmaments with life.. and you are true that the Beyonder is the biggest gun.. but your claims are vague and completely unreasonable..  if you have any points or good opinions to share, i suggest speaking your mind to its highest capabilities.. thanks for posting though buddy..  ^__^ "
1. I forgot about the LT but between the Endless and Lucifer and Michael, they would win by themselves, 

2. No, I just hate the severe phoenix fan wankery and overexaggeration her fanboys do.  The host can be effected by any of the Endless meaning any of them could solo, she might be able to give some of them a decent fight but Dream or Death would beat WCP effortlessly.   

@lord_oraculous016 said:
" the Seven Endless are beings spawned from the creation of sentient beings.. "

In other words, you've never read a single Vertigo comic, gotcha
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FinalStar86 said:
" @lord_oraculous016 said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
01. sorry to disagree, but i just can't picture out the Seven Endless taking out the Living Tribunal.. Nemesis, the being who spawned the IG shpould never be taken lightly..  02. you stating that most Marvel cosmics most noticeably the WPOTC shows either unfamiliarity with the character or complete and utter hatred for the character.. the WPOTC can take out the entire Seven Endless with ease.. only Death is the small problem.. the Seven Endless are beings spawned from the creation of sentient beings.. the Phoenix is what sparked creation itself filled the firmaments with life.. and you are true that the Beyonder is the biggest gun.. but your claims are vague and completely unreasonable..  if you have any points or good opinions to share, i suggest speaking your mind to its highest capabilities.. thanks for posting though buddy..  ^__^ "
1. I forgot about the LT but between the Endless and Lucifer and Michael, they would win by themselves, 

2. No, I just hate the severe phoenix fan wankery and overexaggeration her fanboys do.  The host can be effected by any of the Endless meaning any of them could solo, she might be able to give some of them a decent fight but Dream or Death would beat WCP effortlessly.   

@lord_oraculous016 said:
" the Seven Endless are beings spawned from the creation of sentient beings.. "
In other words, you've never read a single Vertigo comic, gotcha "
01. ah ok.. i get you.. i too am a bit wishy washy about the LT and the angelic brothers thing.. but they have Nemesis on the group so i think they can pull it off..

02. are you aware that the WPOTC is not a mere avatar of the PF.. it is when the host and the PF are truly as one.. i have to admit that Phoenix avatars can be killed, but like i said, the WPOTC is not your typical avatar.. the WPOTC has total control of the PF.. like when Vulcan became a Phoenix avatar.. in the end, Jean as the WPOTC still calls the shots.. taking and making the PF useless for a mere avatar at her will..

the Endless are but expressions of life.. Death, Dream, Destiny, Desire, Delirium, Despair and Destruction are from life itself.. for example, how can there be death, without the existence of first life which would eventually die.. as goes for Dream as dreams are the expression of the mind.. there would be no dream if there are no sentient life to dream.. am i right?
Avatar image for galactusischere
Galactusischere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Galactusischere

Nemesis solos both DC and Marvel.

GT-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#72  Edited By GT-Man

MARVEL
Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
Marvel. 

Nemesis + Living Tribunal is too much.
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RiseofApocalypse said:
" Marvel.  Nemesis + Living Tribunal is too much. "
i'll co-sign that.. ^__^
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By FinalStar86

DC wins both fights, there are too many useless members on the Marvel team ei Oblivion Uatu

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By daak1212
@FinalStar86 said:
Cthon, Tribunal, Vishanti, Beyonder, Jean Grey.  those are the answers for why Marvel wins.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By FinalStar86
@daak1212 said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
Cthon, Tribunal, Vishanti, Beyonder, Jean Grey.  those are the answers for why Marvel wins. "
Jean Grey and the Vishanti are both useless, I think asked you for Vishanti feats on another thread and you drew up a blank, the only one's you named that are credible threats at the LT and the Beyonder and since most of Marvels team consist of dead weights in both fights, those 2 alone can't win against DC

DC takes it in both fights
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By daak1212
@FinalStar86:
How would DC win against Beyonder?  He's has the power of TOAA.  Clearly Round 2 goes to Marvel
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By sexy_merc
@daak1212 said:
" @FinalStar86: How would DC win against Beyonder?  He's has the power of TOAA.  Clearly Round 2 goes to Marvel "
Lucifer and Michael are equal to the Presence together, who is Marvel's TOAA. I considered Pre-Retcon Beyonder to be the closest thing to TOAA, but never actually equals in power. However, that round would most likely end in a stalemate, or the brothers taking the win.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By daak1212
@Sexy Merc:
Micahel and Lucifer are Nigh omnipotent there not Omnipotent.  Beyonder is Omnipotent.  You can stack as many Nighomnipotent things as you want but Beyonder is always infinite.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By FinalStar86
@daak1212: Really? Because Molecule Man sure gave him one hell of a fight and he sure as hell wasn't omnipotent
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By daak1212
@FinalStar86 said:

" @daak1212: Really? Because Molecule Man sure gave him one hell of a fight and he sure as hell wasn't omnipotent "

Pre Retcon MM was rediculously strong and I beleive he could take out alot of people on Both Teams.  To be quite far also, MM didnt win.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By FinalStar86
@daak1212 said:
" @FinalStar86 said:

" @daak1212: Really? Because Molecule Man sure gave him one hell of a fight and he sure as hell wasn't omnipotent "

Pre Retcon MM was rediculously strong and I beleive he could take out alot of people on Both Teams.  To be quite far also, MM didnt win. "
 None of that matters, PR MM wasn't omnipotent and gave the supposed omnipotent Beyonder a good fight
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By FLCL1

stalemate
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By daak1212
@FinalStar86 said:
" @daak1212 said:
" @FinalStar86 said:

Pre Retcon MM was rediculously strong and I beleive he could take out alot of people on Both Teams.  To be quite far also, MM didnt win. "
 None of that matters, PR MM wasn't omnipotent and gave the supposed omnipotent Beyonder a good fight "

I never said Beyonder would curbstomp Lucifer and Michael Im saying that them being Nigh omnipotent dosent equal Beyonder omnipotence.
spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By spiderbuck1

Marvel, ftw.   

Pre retcon Beyonder is always just a thought away from ending a scrape.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By daak1212
@spiderbuck:
round one would have to go to DC.  I believe Lord O said current incarnations and Beyonder is just a Universal threat if that.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By FinalStar86
@daak1212 said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @daak1212 said:
" @FinalStar86 said:

None of that matters, PR MM wasn't omnipotent and gave the supposed omnipotent Beyonder a good fight "
I never said Beyonder would curbstomp Lucifer and Michael Im saying that them being Nigh omnipotent dosent equal Beyonder omnipotence. "
Lucifer and Michael together are omnipotent

@spiderbuck said:
" Marvel, ftw.    Pre retcon Beyonder is always just a thought away from ending a scrape. "

Just like he ended his scrape with Molecule Man...oh wait...
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By daak1212
@FinalStar86:
Where was it ever stated that together they turn into an uberform of the Wonder Twins and become Omnipotent?
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

B-U-M-P!!!
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#91  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

dc wins

Roblucci

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC, Marvel is behind in power

Roblucci

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Roblucci

Lucifer and Michael are enough to beat Marvel in this, there second to only the Presence

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably a stalemate if you take out the original Beyonder.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#97  Edited By Killemall

without a plot device, like Scanthan and The Eternal Hourglass, do DC have anything to stop Protege, from copying power from their entire team alongside his entire team?

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@killemall: Cosmic entities are plot devices.

Well Protege is both, a cosmic being as well as a plot device.

He's got double protection.

Avatar image for deactivated-1358091
deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't Lucifer just trick Beyonder into stomping the Marvel team and then committing suicide?