DC abstracts vs Marvel abstracts

• 127 results
Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

@Kingant27: do not think so. the beings LT deals with can destroy even beings like kismet the living universe with a casual wave, Odin would apply for the job, feel dead cool for a few moments then feel just dead.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By kgb725

LT solos

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By XiiX

Wow.

Someone actually claiming Lucifer could solo this even while "depowered" is definitely one of the most horrendously overwanked things about a character I've ever read, if not THE most.

Hands down.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@XiiX: I think he meant that lucifer could manipulate his way out. but LT is beyond manipulation because he has no will of his own. this last bit is directed towards the said person.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere: LT solos, Michael and Lucifer together is a better match.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Van_Cere

@Kingant27: no, just, no. try not to let your own wishes get in the way of your mind, which is not a bad one too.

your idea is not even your own. other people used to think (like, 5-6 years ago) that lucifer plus Michael equals LT which is completely and utterly false. you can not seamlessly put sentient beings into equations, period. even if you are talking about their powers your wrong on almost every level. for example, lucifer has the infinite divine will of Yahweh himself while LT has no will of his own and can only carry out the will of TOAA be equal? that alone only does not match, they are polar opposites.

next, lucifer himself is as powerful than LT with LT Being literally a shade more powerful while Michael can beat LT and lucifer working together easily.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere: LT feats surpass Lucifer's; not to mention he is the judge of the multiverse etc.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Kingant27: just had to say this: saw pro biker and tried to race him. lucky he turned after a few minutes or I would have really thrown up instead of feeling like I am going to.

anyway, like what? lucifer has destroyed an infinite number of realms, universes, and dimensions just by being there. later he actually called it too fragile for him even though there was a, thing, that could bend reality was doing just fine there along with all the dead, forgotten gods demons concepts beings and angels like the ones that died when lucifer rebelled, but this is beside point, I apologize for going off track. this is only one of the lesser of his many feats.

and LT is the judge of the marvel creation? well, lucifer is the co maker of the DC creation and The Lord of his own.

Avatar image for lucifer_morningstar1
Lucifer_Morningstar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rijehu: Well said, agreed with everything

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kangconquers: And yet we must remember that he still isn't omnipotent.

Jmarshmallow

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at the people who saying team DC stomps

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lol: I can say lucifer solos and you will have nothing to prove me wrong. if you agree with me I can say LT solos and still you will have nothing to prove that lucifer can win. unless I was stupid enough to make a respect thread for him that includes lucifers feats when he was at full power which I was not. wow, now I know why my gut told me to not finish the thread. weird.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Good fight but Marvel team should win.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

LT solos only because Marvel doesnt have him job to powerhouses every other comic. DC should treat their abstracts with more respect

DB14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at people saying LT would solo.

Lol at people saying Lucifer or Spectre (aka the cosmic jobber) solo

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aren't nigh-omnipotent battles banned? Or is it just TOAA and Presence?

Avatar image for deactivated-1358091
deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@db14 said:

@sithlantern93 said:

Lol at people saying LT would solo.

Lol at people saying Lucifer or Spectre (aka the cosmic jobber) solo

Can LT match this kind of power?

No Caption Provided

What you say about Spectre is true most of the time when he is involved in a major cosmic event that always ends with A listers such as Batman, Superman, Green Lantern etc. and a plot device that involves them. But that does not mean that Spectre is always a jobber who would lose to every cosmic threat.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team DC

mr_gone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

have to say i'm leaning towards marvel here

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By New_World_Order

Lucifer is not on the Living Tribunal's level. Didn't Michael himself struggle with Spectre?

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By XiiX

@New_World_Order: I wouldn't say "struggled", as Spectre never really had a chance of beating him(while he was intent on combat, and Michael wasn't).

Spectre got his shots in, but the outcome was inevitable.

The only reason Mihael didn't destroy him outright was because he was basically useful in the long run.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix Interesting, although still not on par with Tribunal.

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this is basically Tribunal vs Lucifer, and Living Tribunal stomps Lucifer. so Marvel wins.

how is Lucifer better than LT? what's the best thing Lucifer did? creating a multiverse? with the help of Michael ? that's nothing special, Celestials created the multiverse, CW Hercules created the multiverse, Entropy and Genis-Vell created the multiverse and before that destroyed the multiverse, also Mikaboshi destoyed the multiverse, and Mikaboshi is only a freaking portion of Oblivion, and Oblivion is nothing to Living Tribunal, all of those characters are nothing to Living Tribunal.

so again, how is Lucifer better than LT?

69ball-z-deep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By 69ball-z-deep

Quicksilver solos

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh no now this thread will become a flame war °runs°

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LT doesn't solo but team marvel wins

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LT doesn't solo but team marvel wins

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Rijehu

@all_mighty_beyonder: Lucifer didn't simply "create" a multiverse. He created his own fully functioning multiverse BEYOND the void which is OUTSIDE of DC continuity and creation as a whole. He had power over both his multiverse (in which he was supreme) and DCU continuity, simultaneously.

In order for LT to be comparable, he would have to have first shaped and be able to manipulate ALL of Marvel continuity (not just the multiverse), leave creation, and then create his own multiverse outside in the void of non creation, while still having complete control over Marvel continuity. LT's function is to judge the multiverses, and his power isn't even relevant beyond those multiverses.

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rijehu said:

@all_mighty_beyonder: Lucifer didn't simply "create" a multiverse. He created his own fully functioning multiverse BEYOND the void which is OUTSIDE of DC continuity and creation as a whole. He had power over both his multiverse (in which he was supreme) and DCU continuity, simultaneously.

In order for LT to be comparable, he would have to have first shaped and be able to manipulate ALL of Marvel continuity (not just the multiverse), leave creation, and then create his own multiverse outside in the void of non creation, while still having complete control over Marvel continuity. LT's function is to judge the multiverses, and his power isn't even relevant beyond those multiverses.

you're only making baseless assumptions. no difference between creating a multiverse in or outside of continuity. let's not forget Lucifer wasn't able to escape DC continuity untill Presence allowed him to.

cosmic cube Beyonder created a universe outside of Marvel continuity, it doesn't make him more powerful than any universe creator unless by other feats of power.

LT has control over many multiverses, and universes that are between multiverses, in other word, he has control over megaverses, that's bigger than DC continuity + Lucy's multiverse.

Darkgenex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rijehu said:

you're only making baseless assumptions. no difference between creating a multiverse in or outside of continuity. let's not forget Lucifer wasn't able to escape DC continuity untill Presence allowed him to.

cosmic cube Beyonder created a universe outside of Marvel continuity, it doesn't make him more powerful than any universe creator unless by other feats of power.

LT has control over many multiverses, and universes that are between multiverses, in other word, he has control over megaverses, that's bigger than DC continuity + Lucy's multiverse.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Why does pretty much everybody overestimate the LT?

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Rijehu

@darkgenex said:

@all_mighty_beyonder said:

@rijehu said:

For one, I made no assumptions nor were my statements baseless since Lucifer did these within his comic. Also, it doesn't matter that the Presence allowed Lucifer to leave creation. He was still able to exist beyond the void by his sheer will alone, and still possessed his power over any creation in existence, even then, which is something I have yet to see LT do because he doesn't even have free will, let alone infinite will. As I stated before, he serves as a function in HIS continuity and it is that function, given to him by TOAA, that grants him his supreme power over HIS "megaverse" as you say.

DC is now an endless multiverse. Marvel only uses megaverses (two or more multiverses) as a phrase in their continuity so for you to try and low shot DC because they don't adapt a phrase that Marvel does isn't helping your case. An endless multiverse in DC is still ENDLESS, meaning infinite, and that is without Lucifer's multiverse. Throwing around fancy Marvel terms in order to falsely claim that LT's domain is larger than all of DC won't do here buddy. And since you mentioned that what matters is feats of power and not creation, then why would it matter how big LT's domain is anyway?

But I'll do you a favor, let's say that LT's domain was larger than both DCU and Lucifer's multiverse. Here is why he still loses in this battle.

As powerful as people claim he is, has no power over beings outside of his multiverses. Since you want to use Marvel phrases, LT's Megaversal domain <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Marvel Omniverse, meaning there are beings and dimensions outside of his domain that exist out in the Marvel Omniverse that are not subject to his power. LT has had problems with creatures such as Nebulos and even had to get help from Doctor Strange to contain him. Do you know why LT didn't just solo Nebulos or erase him from existence as people seem to think he can do to Lucifer? It is because HE COULDN'T. Nebulos, just like Cyttorak and Zom, is an extra dimensional being, Extra = OUTSIDE of the multiverses, and LT has no judgement or power over beings in the outer Omniverse. The only reason why Doctor Strange was even able to affect Nebulos was because he used the bands of CYTTORAK, another extra dimensional being whose power could affect Nebulos. Mind you, Strange used those same bands on LT when he and Strange encountered one another and LT was shocked even then because of the unfamiliar power they possessed, even inside LT's own multiverse. If LT were to battle any of these extra-demnsional beings outside of his megaversal domain, let alone in their own domains, he would likely lose. And even when he has managed to defeat some of them, he could only contain them or push them away, NEVER could he erase or solo any of them as easily as people imply.

Lucifer isn't all powerful, but he is definitely beyond most nigh omnipotents. For some reason people like to throw up Lucifer's minor troubles but will always overlook LT's main limitation. If the battles take place anywhere other than his multiverses, anyone even remotely close to LT in power or even other nigh omnipotents would give him Hell because he is only the Judge of one domain, while it may be composed of many multiverses and may even be considered a Megaverse, it is still one domain in the Marvel Omniverse. He holds no power or judgment over beings in the outer realms of Marvel Omniverse and certainly not beings from entirely different continuities. Even Marvel stated that LT is "served by lesser beings called the Magistratti, who assist in judging matters where the Living Tribunal can not intervene." His judgment is his power and vice versa, but it is NOT enforced beyond his jurisdiction. Lucifer has shown that he doesn't even remotely have a limit to his jurisdiction. The Spectre would be enough for LT in a neutral Universe so Lucifer would not even be needed.

Lucifer's embodiment of Infinite Will is > LT's lack of free will. LT must operate within HIS megaversal zone while Lucifer can and has left his continuity all together and created another continuity while still holding power over both. I said that twice because I am showing that he can impose his power ANYWHERE because that is what he is, Infinite Manipulation of creations. He is not limited like LT is. Him being able to create from nothing is not even a factor since he can just manipulate all there is in this battle including the powers of Team 2. LT is nigh-omnipotent and omniscient only over his domain. He possesses no infinite aspect as Lucifer does and he can't even impose his power over the DC team top tiers whereas Lucifer can wreck anyone on Team 2 via his unlimited warping, and that's not even using his cunning and intellect.

Also, people brag about LT being Megaversal and nigh omnipresent, when Lucifer has shrunken the multiverse to the size of his fist. LT just doesn't impress any top tier being beyond his domain. Simple as that.

If this fight takes place inside LT's zone, it will be better odds for him but not even then would it guarantee him the win. It would just be more difficult for team 1.

Avatar image for lucifer_morningstar1
Lucifer_Morningstar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Living tribunal wank here is truly strong.........lucifer the one who took the big bang to the face, the very same lucifer who equates to one half of the presences power, the same lucifer who fashioned his own multiverse, free from all of the DC continuity............the same lucifer whos power is gods will, whos power is to control the power of the presence..............lucifer merely stomps, unlike the living tribunal lucifer is truly second to the presence.

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Rijehu

@jonny_anonymous: I'm not sure. I like him but people pump him up even when it comes to beings close to him in power. I know Lucifer can't beat everybody, but you would have to be truly omnipotent to take him out. LT's power comes from a place of domain. He is not an aspect of his creator and even his authority can't even be enforced everywhere.

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rijehu:

For one, I made no assumptions nor were my statements baseless since Lucifer did these within his comic. Also, it doesn't matter that the Presence allowed Lucifer to leave creation. He was still able to exist beyond the void by his sheer will alone, and still possessed his power over any creation in existence, even then, which is something I have yet to see LT do because he doesn't even have free will, let alone infinite will. As I stated before, he serves as a function in HIS continuity and it is that function, given to him by TOAA, that grants him his supreme power over HIS "megaverse" as you say.

okey, i still don't see how having free will or not change a thing about how powerful they are. free will or not, what's important is power, and feats, and Lucifer didn't show feats enough to be a match to LT.

DC is now an endless multiverse. Marvel only uses megaverses (two or more multiverses) as a phrase in their continuity so for you to try and low shot DC because they don't adapt a phrase that Marvel does isn't helping your case. An endless multiverse in DC is still ENDLESS, meaning infinite, and that is without Lucifer's multiverse. Throwing around fancy Marvel terms in order to falsely claim that LT's domain is larger than all of DC won't do here buddy. And since you mentioned that what matters is feats of power and not creation, then why would it matter how big LT's domain is anyway?

nop, those are not a fancy names, Marvel didn't create those names just for giggles.

a megaverse is something wider than a multiverse, because as Marvel defined it, it contains a multiverse and several high dimensional universes. and Marvel Omniverse contains several megaverses, Marvel Omniverse is omni, that means contains everything.

DC is only a multiverse.

besides the names that you DC fans refuse to accept. there is other definitive proofs that confirm Marvel is bigger than DC. Marvel contains more than 16 dimensions, while DC only have at best 11 dimensions. and if we consider Beyond Realm part of Marvel omniverse, then, Marvel will have INFINITE dimensions.

to put it simple : Marvel continuity >>> 16 dimensions continuity >>> 11 dimensions continuity >= DC continuity

But I'll do you a favor, let's say that LT's domain was larger than both DCU and Lucifer's multiverse. Here is why he still loses in this battle.

As powerful as people claim he is, has no power over beings outside of his multiverses. Since you want to use Marvel phrases, LT's Megaversal domain <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Marvel Omniverse, meaning there are beings and dimensions outside of his domain that exist out in the Marvel Omniverse that are not subject to his power. LT has had problems with creatures such as Nebulos and even had to get help from Doctor Strange to contain him. Do you know why LT didn't just solo Nebulos or erase him from existence as people seem to think he can do to Lucifer? It is because HE COULDN'T. Nebulos, just like Cyttorak and Zom, is an extra dimensional being, Extra = OUTSIDE of the multiverses, and LT has no judgement or power over beings in the outer Omniverse. The only reason why Doctor Strange was even able to affect Nebulos was because he used the bands of CYTTORAK, another extra dimensional being whose power could affect Nebulos. Mind you, Strange used those same bands on LT when he and Strange encountered one another and LT was shocked even then because of the unfamiliar power they possessed, even inside LT's own multiverse. If LT were to battle any of these extra-demnsional beings outside of his megaversal domain, let alone in their own domains, he would likely lose. And even when he has managed to defeat some of them, he could only contain them or push them away, NEVER could he erase or solo any of them as easily as people imply.

Lucifer isn't all powerful, but he is definitely beyond most nigh omnipotents. For some reason people like to throw up Lucifer's minor troubles but will always overlook LT's main limitation. If the battles take place anywhere other than his multiverses, anyone even remotely close to LT in power or even other nigh omnipotents would give him Hell because he is only the Judge of one domain, while it may be composed of many multiverses and may even be considered a Megaverse, it is still one domain in the Marvel Omniverse. He holds no power or judgment over beings in the outer realms of Marvel Omniverse and certainly not beings from entirely different continuities. Even Marvel stated that LT is "served by lesser beings called the Magistratti, who assist in judging matters where the Living Tribunal can not intervene." His judgment is his power and vice versa, but it is NOT enforced beyond his jurisdiction. Lucifer has shown that he doesn't even remotely have a limit to his jurisdiction. The Spectre would be enough for LT in a neutral Universe so Lucifer would not even be needed.

Lucifer's embodiment of Infinite Will is > LT's lack of free will. LT must operate within HIS megaversal zone while Lucifer can and has left his continuity all together and created another continuity while still holding power over both. I said that twice because I am showing that he can impose his power ANYWHERE because that is what he is, Infinite Manipulation of creations. He is not limited like LT is. Him being able to create from nothing is not even a factor since he can just manipulate all there is in this battle including the powers of Team 2. LT is nigh-omnipotent and omniscient only over his domain. He possesses no infinite aspect as Lucifer does and he can't even impose his power over the DC team top tiers whereas Lucifer can wreck anyone on Team 2 via his unlimited warping, and that's not even using his cunning and intellect.

okey, i mostly agree with what you said here, but what does that change exactly? this is fight as shown in OP is pure battle of power, which of the 2 teams is the most powerful, and Lucifer didn't show power to rival LT, regardless if LT is in or outside of his continuity.

you're confused between power domaine and power level. those are 2 different things, and has no relation not the slightest. Lucifer's power domaine is larger than LT, but he is still weaker than LT when it comes to power level. it's that simple. trying to get around the fact that LT is more powerful than Lucifer by bringing the domaine limitation isn't changing a thing. LT can't exist outside of Marvel continuity in the fisrt place. so putting LT vs Lucifer, means they are fighting at full power both. and at full power Lucifer still pales to LT

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all_mighty_beyonder: first, try not to resort to name calling when your challenging or contradicting someone otherwise people might think your flaming and you do not want people to think that do you? second, try to actually post some evidence instead of self made facts because your post only says LT > lucifer instead of the reason.

and some of your facts are wrong because you look at everything, even definitions for crucial words, from the marvel perspective. you keep saying "MARVELs definition", "MARVEL defined it", but then you turn around and say DC is only a multiverse and did not include a single "MARVEL definition" because you know your wrong. as to DC, a multiverse IS the biggest amount, they do not use words that do not exist and can not be found in dictionaries, or in dictionaries for fictional worlds.

to DC, multiple infinite parallel universes is still called a multiverse. the mansions of silence, the place which houses infinite universes, dimensions, and even rejected creations, is inside DC, and they still call it the DC multiverse.

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere:

first of all, i didn't use any disrespectful language or name calling, "DC fans" is a normal expression, aren't you a "DC fan" ? aren't most people here comic fans? if it's a offensive expression in your vocabulary then i offer my apologies.

second, you're in bad place to judge people's behavior seeing how rude your own behavior is in different threads.

third, instead of making cornered responses about one sentence i said (LT>Lucifer), if you have checked the thread you'll find out that i already provided arguments with instances from comics.

fourth, the only wrong here is you, when i said "Marvel defined it" i was refering to this

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

how do you feel now accusing people of liers when you're the only one wrong? shameful isn't it?

fifth, i don't know about megaverse, but omniverse is a scientific word, already used widely in the most famous theories of physics. Also i provied clear proofs of why Marvel bigger than DC, you keep using personal opinions and baseless assumptions that are subject to possible bias. while i provided canon proofs, that shows Marvel has realms bigger than multiverses, and number of spatial dimensions bigger than anything mentioned in DC.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Van_Cere
Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So this basically became a LM vs LT thread

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homer_x: it basically is. this is like martian manhunter crime buster green arrow vs Thor Namor daredevil.

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere said:

@All_Mighty_Beyonder: first, try not to act all innocent after you just 1. put him, and me, in a box and 2. implied that all DC fans are stubborn with this sentence "besides the names that you DC fans refuse to accept." you can call names and accuse people, but trying to get out of doing it is just low. but apparently not for you.

second, you say that in all your arguements. how you have 'already proven LT > lucifer' and tell people to look for the thread in which you did. this shows your either really lazy or a liar or a coward or a troll. or something else. pick one or invent one, it is all the same to me.

thirdyou were referring to the marvel definitions.

"fourth, the only wrong here is you, when i said "Marvel defined it" i was refering to this"

that is from the marvel handbook. hell, the first one mentioned beings like eternity, the MU and the second one even has the TONY STARK battle armor in it!!! you did not even see that did you? this is the most I have ever seen anyone embarrass themselves. man, if I were you i would stop posting.

forth, your own useless claims aside, try to find at least one place in which scientist use that word. or even dictionaries. I mean, this is what I am talking about. you make claims you can never back up, or use scans that is clearly not what you were talking about and praying nobody sees the loopholes. you provided canon proof? yeah right. where is it? where is the proof? all I see is you claiming stuff.

I can safely say that if you do a CAV with me about this I am going to win. hell, even newbies to comics can win against you, all they have to do is do their research and see through your lies.

thank you very much. you just proved yourself unworthy of debate, have rude behavior and impolite conduct. thank you for proving what i was saying is true in front of everybody, including mods @vance_astro , this is your behavior in a lot of threads, people tried to reason you to advise you to behave, but you are what you are. thank you. FLAGGED. and Enjoy your close futur ban.

and for the sake of enlightenment of viners worthy of debate (not you if you're asking) i shall respond to your moot points a last time and leave you in your mad responses.

First :

arguments, i have provided IN THIS THREAD, so i shall quote it, and our viner friend @rijehu provided a logical counter arguments to mine, it's true we doesn't agree, and each is trying to prove his point but we are debating respectfully, and each one of us respect the opnion of the other, unlike you mr @van_cere

@all_mighty_beyonder said:

how is Lucifer better than LT? what's the best thing Lucifer did? creating a multiverse? with the help of Michael ? that's nothing special, Celestials created the multiverse, CW Hercules created the multiverse, Entropy and Genis-Vell created the multiverse and before that destroyed the multiverse, also Mikaboshi destoyed the multiverse, and Mikaboshi is only a freaking portion of Oblivion, and Oblivion is nothing to Living Tribunal, all of those characters are nothing to Living Tribunal.

so again, how is Lucifer better than LT?

Second :

the scans being canon sources, explaining clearly what's a megaverse and omniverse, makes them legitimate sources. i don't know what's wrong with you mad all of sudden, yelling gibberish nonsens. what a behavior is this? sigh... whatever,

Third :

omniverse is a term used by physicists in M-Theory wich is a developped theory of String Theory conjectured by Edward Witten.

Fourth :

canon proofs that gives an idea how big Marvel continuity is, are in front of you, you could have asked nicely for others. but you're basically in denial so it doesn't matter how much canon evidence i bring you.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

i'm sure there other scans that prove Marvel is bigger than 16 dimensions continuity but this is enough.

you're not worth a debate, untill you learn to behave.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Van_Cere

@all_mighty_beyonder: o now you have changed tactics; first you say "fourth, the only wrong here is you, when i said "Marvel defined it" i was refering to this" then it was "canon proofs that gives an idea how big Marvel continuity is" just, wow.

second, some of lucifers best feats include:

created the DC multiverse (DC definition of multiverse) along with Michael.

created his own multiverse that mirrors the original in size on his own.

tanked a creation erasing blast without a hair out of place.

destroyed the mansions of silence with his presence.

one shotted the logos (the voice of god), not the logoz (the connection S has to god).

has LT ever done anything above that level? no.

the scans you provided are clearly what I said they were, marvels version of the definitions. I never said they were non canon so stop putting words in my mouth.

and if you can not handle a simple advise, which is to not put people in boxes and accuse others, then you are not ready to debate. your the one who accused DC fans of being stubborn, your the one accusing me of calling you a liar, your the one who put that guy you challenged in a box, your also the one who accuse me of yelling gibberish "nonsens" whatever that means. all I did was call your claims useless which they are if they are not backed up by proof, and boast.

unless you can take a deep breath, stop being offensive and accusing, and try to debate with proof instead of with claims and then getting fired up when people rightly call your own claims useless, which all claims are without backing, your not ready to debate or really debating, your just arguing.

okay, if you want to keep calling me names or accusing me, you can just do it. from now on I will not reply to insults and only use logic to deal with those kinds of people and I am willing to forget everything you have called me. if your not going to change your attitude then I am.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all_mighty_beyonder: now I know why you are in such a hurry to wrap this up.

I checked the M theory, and looked up the similar theories like the string theory and then checked the founders Wikipedia page, and there was nothing, NOTHING about omniverses. I also took the time to search Wikipedia for the word omniverse, and nothing scientific was there. if anyone wants to check, here it is:

For search options, see Help:Searching.

Omniverse

Omniverse may refer to: The Multiverse The Universe Ben 10: Omniverse a 1970s-era fanzine produced by Mark Gruenwald -

452 B (20 words) - 16:16, 4 July 2014

Ben 10: Omniverse

Ben 10: Omniverse is an American animated television series currently airing on Cartoon Network , in the United States. The series is the ...

19 KB (2,554 words) - 17:38, 13 July 2014

Multiverse (Marvel Comics) (section Omniverse)

Omniverse: Originally according to The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe 2004, "the omniverse is the collection of every single ...

17 KB (2,314 words) - 23:09, 12 July 2014

Multiverse

Many-worlds interpretation date July 2012 The multiverse (or meta-universe) is the hypothetical set of infinite or finite possible universe ...

37 KB (5,130 words) - 21:54, 30 June 2014

Ben 10: Omniverse (video game)

Ben 10: Omniverse is a video game based on the animated television series of the same name . The game was published by D3 Publisher on ...

4 KB (579 words) - 16:01, 16 July 2014

Ben 10: Omniverse 2

Ben 10: Omniverse 2 is a video game based on the animated television series of the same name and is the sequel to Ben 10: Omniverse . ...

6 KB (933 words) - 16:01, 16 July 2014

List of Ben 10: Omniverse episodes

The following is a list of episodes of the American animated television series Ben 10: Omniverse . Only forty episodes were ordered at ...

51 KB (6,237 words) - 05:22, 16 July 2014

Ben 10 (section Omniverse)

Omniverse: Ben 10: Omniverse. After Ultimate Alien, Ben gets a new Omnitrix along with a new set of aliens. While Gwen and Kevin go off to ...

46 KB (6,328 words) - 20:24, 15 July 2014

List of Ben 10 aliens (section Aliens Introduced in Ben 10: Omniverse)

16-year-old Heatblast made his Omniverse debut in "A Jolt From the Past" to chase Corvo, while 11-year-old Heatblast made his Omniverse ...

96 KB (16,239 words) - 22:59, 10 July 2014

List of Ben 10 villains (section Introduced in Omniverse)

the villains who appear in the Ben 10 universe ranging from Ben 10 , Ben 10: Alien Force , Ben 10: Ultimate Alien , and Ben 10: Omniverse . ...

127 KB (21,561 words) - 09:50, 16 July 2014

List of Ben 10 characters

characters in the universe of the Ben 10 franchise ranging from Ben 10 , Ben 10: Alien Force , Ben 10: Ultimate Alien , and Ben 10: Omniverse . ...

101 KB (17,243 words) - 23:23, 14 July 2014

The Secret Saturdays

2011 The Saturdays appear in Ben 10: Omniverse episode "T.G.I.S." teaming up with Ben Tennyson and Rook Blonko in stopping the villain Dr. ...

13 KB (1,951 words) - 11:17, 24 May 2014

Ben 10 (TV series)

A new series called Ben 10: Omniverse premiered in September 2012. Premise: The series centers around Ben Tennyson (Tara Strong ), a ten- ...

32 KB (4,609 words) - 16:09, 10 July 2014

Matt Wayne

Wayne is probably best known for his work on the animated series Justice League Unlimited , Ben 10: Omniverse and The Super Hero Squad ...

8 KB (889 words) - 22:08, 12 June 2014

Ben 10: Ultimate Alien

See also: Ben 10: Omniverse Ben 10: Protector of Earth List of Ben 10: Ultimate Alien episodes References : External links : http://www. ...

12 KB (1,544 words) - 02:09, 6 July 2014

Paul Eiding

Diablo , Judicator Aldaris in StarCraft , and Max Tennyson in Ben 10 , Ben 10: Alien Force , and Ben 10: Ultimate Alien and Ben 10 Omniverse . ...

8 KB (900 words) - 21:37, 1 July 2014

Saturnyne

She is the Omniversal Majestrix of Otherworld , and a servant of Roma , charged with the safety of the Omniverse . Her first appearance ...

9 KB (1,311 words) - 04:31, 25 March 2014

Ashley Johnson

, and its two successors Ben 10: Ultimate Alien and Ben 10: Omniverse and Terra in Teen Titans and its sequel series, Teen Titans Go! . ...

15 KB (1,854 words) - 08:25, 9 July 2014

Dan Riba

He has also directed several Ben 10: Alien Force , Ben 10: Ultimate Alien and Ben 10: Omniverse episodes. External links : id 0722713 | name ...

1 KB (122 words) - 07:46, 30 October 2013

Roma (comics)

Roma is the Omniversal Guardian, charged with the safety of the Omniverse . She is assisted in her task by Saturnyne , the Omniversal ...

11 KB (1,577 words) - 17:15, 11 May 2014

View (previous 20 | next 20) (20 | 50 | 100 | 250 | 500)

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When the hell did odin become abstract?

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

up to lucy and LT if you ask me.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is everyone ignoring @Rijehu 's awesome, heavily thought post totally disproving LT soloing...

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@retconcrisis: when most people look at a post that long I do not think they will read all of it. and the need to express personal opinion is too great so....