dc 5 vs marvel 5

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By newecho

Everyone is morals off and fighting out of character. They do not have any offensive weapons but standard armor

pre flashpoint for dc

pre secret wars prime for marvel

dc:

Ravenger

Cheshire

Connor Hawke

Roy Harper

Tim Drake

Marvel

X23(can not kill anyone with claws)

Clint barton

Psylocke(can only use tp as a part of her reading next moves, no tk or psi weaponary)

Moon Knight

Bullseye

Teams have perfect teamwork and this fight only ends in death... This is a all out brawl and only fists and legs are allowed... Please state reasons and thanks for playing..

Avatar image for elijah_c_washington
Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel.

Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

@elijah_c_washington said:

@newecho: Stat advantage.

what kind of stat advantage?? rose should technically have the best stats here

Laura is definitely faster than Rose, arguably stronger, and way more durable. Rose could arguably win via precog, but her precog doesn't see everything. I'd also argue that both Matt and Marc are faster, due to them being able to casually deflect and cut bullets. Bullseye is also a huge advantage due to his durability and pain tolerance, and is definitely more accurate than Connor, and perhaps Roy as well.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

@elijah_c_washington said:

@newecho: Stat advantage.

what kind of stat advantage?? rose should technically have the best stats here

Laura is definitely faster than Rose, arguably stronger, and way more durable. Rose could arguably win via precog, but her precog doesn't see everything. I'd also argue that both Matt and Marc are faster, due to them being able to casually deflect and cut bullets. Bullseye is also a huge advantage due to his durability and pain tolerance, and is definitely more accurate than Connor, and perhaps Roy as well.

well this is only hand to hand as no weapons are allowed so the accuracy won't really matter.. Lester does have an insane pain tollerance but connor and tim and even cheshire will be much more skilled than he. I can see what you mean by dd,, but i put him there because In my opinion I put the more skill on the dc side.. Psylocke is only able to read moves as ravenger does so i really tried to give each team the same style characters... Thanks for giving your opinion

Tantani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i don't belive anyone on dc can beat X-23 healing factor but I don't know most of DC team....

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Team Marvel.

Cheshire and Connor are good, but overall team Marvel has more capable streets on their team than DC, and Ravager can't carry her team here, she can't beat everyone, X-23 alone would give her a very tough fight.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Marvel wins.

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team Marvel.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: Team Marvel has the better fighters DD, X-23 and Psylocke. Where as Team DC has really only has Conner and maybe Cheshire.

Team Marvel has the skill advantage in the fight.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lxlgiftedlxl: rose isn't no slouch either and her pure physicals will be a problem don't you think? I also think Tim drake is every bit as skilled as everyone minus Matt and maybe psylocke. I appreciate the response

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By lxlGiftedlxl

@newecho said:

@lxlgiftedlxl: rose isn't no slouch either and her pure physicals will be a problem don't you think? I also think Tim drake is every bit as skilled as everyone minus Matt and maybe psylocke. I appreciate the response

No problem I'm happy to respond.

Roses stats wouldn't pose much of a threat to x-23 who has greater stats and is the better fighter.

I wouldn't say Tim is as skilled as everyone here, he is easily the weakest fighter on his team (minus Roy because his skill set is mainly archery). As far as Team Marvel goes X-23, DD and Psylocke are much better skilled than him. Tim is better skilled than Bullseye because Bullseye skill is based around accuracy not fighting. But I can see him giving Tim a fight like he did to Elektra and DD for a short while. I would even go as far to say Tim is better skilled than Moon Knight as MK doesn't have a ton of great fighting feats, but due to MK suit I could see him giving Tim a small fight.

With Morals off I see DD mainly just pressure pointing Tim and Roy easily. While having a battle with Conner that will be tough, but he would ultimately win. Psylocke since she is reading Cheshire moves through tp Im sure she can win or at very lest hold her own until DD comes to help. And there is no way Rose is going to put Laura down due to Laura's healing factor.

Team Marvel just gots what it takes to win the fight with DD and X-23 being the MVP's.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lxlgiftedlxl: yeah I think I am going to take Matt out.

I kind of disagree about laura being physically superior to rose as she is at least a one tonner and her precog makes as fast as her pops. Now is laura more skilled? Yeah probably but she tends to damage soak too much like her adopted dad. I can make arguments for both which makes it a good fight in my opinion.

I am taking Matt out and putting Clint Barton.. Hopefully that makes it more fair and debatable

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By lxlGiftedlxl

@newecho said:

@lxlgiftedlxl: yeah I think I am going to take Matt out.

I kind of disagree about laura being physically superior to rose as she is at least a one tonner and her precog makes as fast as her pops. Now is laura more skilled? Yeah probably but she tends to damage soak too much like her adopted dad. I can make arguments for both which makes it a good fight in my opinion.

I am taking Matt out and putting Clint Barton.. Hopefully that makes it more fair and debatable

Mats a beast but switching him out for Clint isn't fair for Team Marvel. Maybe give them Winter Solider.

I though Roses pre-cog was limited. But it really shouldn't matter because like you pointed out Laura is an excellent damage soak and more skilled. But yeah Rose v Laura would be a good fight but Laura would take it.

But yeah great fight.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lxlgiftedlxl: clint has got some decent hand to hand feats and is above Roy in my opinion. He had a good run as ronin too and there is the cap fight.

Bucky is nightwing level,, do you not think marvel wins with just a touch more difficulty than with Matt? If its bucky?..

I tried matching it up by giving both a tier one guy in Connor and Matt and then high to low level tier 2 guys. Idk I may scrap this battle and try again if the debate isn't good or going for that matter..

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: I guess Clint is good, i not familiar with hawkeye that much.

Oh I was thinking bucky to take conner.

I get what your trying to do with you match-ups.

Avatar image for waynewilsonslade
waynewilsonslade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

marvel

Kitsune_Kusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would even go as far to say Tim is better skilled than Moon Knight as MK doesn't have a ton of great fighting feats, but due to MK suit I could see him giving Tim a small fight.

MK is slept on here....he's probably the strongest and fastest here w/o his armor(peak human during day, superhuman at night). W/ his carbonadium and adamatium alloy armor enhancements these guys can't even touch him...as far as combat feats MK has gone toe to toe w/ Deadpool and not only beat Taskmaster, but struck fear in him...imo MK is too powerful for this matchup.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kitsune_kusanagi: well Mk is really inconsistent in my opinion as most of that is due to writers and his whole personality thing. I don't think he is able to stomp anyone here. Not saying he can't beat anyone,, just not stomp...m appreciate the response

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lxlgiftedlxl said:

I would even go as far to say Tim is better skilled than Moon Knight as MK doesn't have a ton of great fighting feats, but due to MK suit I could see him giving Tim a small fight.

MK is slept on here....he's probably the strongest and fastest here w/o his armor(peak human during day, superhuman at night). W/ his carbonadium and adamatium alloy armor enhancements these guys can't even touch him...as far as combat feats MK has gone toe to toe w/ Deadpool and not only beat Taskmaster, but struck fear in him...imo MK is too powerful for this matchup.

On Team DC there all peak human and all fairly strong. Outside his armor he would be outskilled in the fight.

Im not sure but isn't his carbonadium and adamantium two different armors? Im not a MK expert.

As for him beating Deadpool many competent street levelers can beat him.

Im not sure he is too powerful, I could be wrong but I need information on his suits.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lxlgiftedlxl: I am thinking Elizabeth can fight Connor,, she is a borderline tier one fighter and did stalemate Matt in avengers vs xmen.

Mk doesn't have carboninum or adamentium armor except in limited runs iirc. I don't think that is standard but if it is I will disallow that ...

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: Thanks for the heads up regarding MK.

I think Her v Conner would be interesting.

Kitsune_Kusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lxlgiftedlxl

yes he's peak human w/o armor during the day...he's superhuman w/o his armor at night. His armor enhances his abilities putting him above peak human during the day and even stronger superhuman at night. Yes a lot of ppl beat Deadpool, but not a lot of ppl can keep up w/ him in H2H combat and I'ma huge DP fan....and the more impressive feat would be him beating the crap out of taskmaster...

as far as feats go he dodges bullets often. Reacted to the click of a trigger before the gun was fired. survived a ton of falls from high places. Took a punch to the BACK OF THE HEAD BY KINGPIN and remained conscious. Tanked explosions, was praised by prof. X for his pain

he dodges bullets often. Reacted to the click of a trigger before the gun was fired. survived a ton of falls from high places. Took a punch to the BACK OF THE HEAD BY KINGPIN and remained conscious. Tanked explosions, ignores bullet and arrow wounds, was praised by prof. X for his pain tolerence. He's even beat down Nick Fury

this is all WITHOUT his armor.

With his armor

holds up a falling building....and even left his armor which continued to hold up the building. Dsiplays superhuman strength, dodges bullets at close range, dodges lasers, survives an explosion from Morlun, took multiple shots and went toe to toe w/ Dr. Doom, took shots from Venom. He also takes down several ppl during Infinity War including Daredevil.

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lxlgiftedlxl

yes he's peak human w/o armor during the day...he's superhuman w/o his armor at night.His armor enhances his abilities putting him above peak human during the day and even stronger superhuman at night.

I got that part. But I'm fairly sure his superhuman at night is dependent on the lunar phases of the moon and his max lifting strength was 2 tons. Correct? If so would make him inconsistent on how he would preform in a fight.

Also didn't MK lose his Moon Powers, I ask because I just checked his CV Wiki?

Yes a lot of ppl beat Deadpool,

I Agree.

but not a lot of ppl can keep up w/ him in H2H combat and I'ma huge DP fan....and the more impressive feat would be him beating the crap out of taskmaster...

In terms of h2h I still say any competent street lever can keep up with him.

as far as feats go he dodges bullets often. Reacted to the click of a trigger before the gun was fired. survived a ton of falls from high places. Took a punch to the BACK OF THE HEAD BY KINGPIN and remained conscious. Tanked explosions, was praised by prof. X for his pain He's even beat down Nick Fury this is all WITHOUT his armor.

These feats are pretty good w/o his armor. I still say outside the armor he can be beaten by alot of people.

With his armor

holds up a falling building....and even left his armor which continued to hold up the building. Displays superhuman strength, dodges bullets at close range, dodges lasers, survives an explosion from Morlun, took multiple shots and went toe to toe w/ Dr. Doom, took shots from Venom. He also takes down several ppl during Infinity War including Daredevil.

Cool more impressive feats.

Wow he has done some pretty cool things in my opinion. Thanks for giving me a better Idea about what his capabilities are in/outside the suit.

I take back what I said about Tim beating him. While I do find Tim to be more skilled than him in fighting, but You have given me enough reason to believe that Moon Knight is going to beat Tim in a fight with his suit.

Also which suit is standard for him to wear because I know that the adamantiun and carbinium are two different suits.

Kitsune_Kusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kitsune_kusanagi said:

@lxlgiftedlxl

yes he's peak human w/o armor during the day...he's superhuman w/o his armor at night.His armor enhances his abilities putting him above peak human during the day and even stronger superhuman at night.

I got that part. But I'm fairly sure his superhuman at night is dependent on the lunar phases of the moon and his max lifting strength was 2 tons. Correct? If so would make him inconsistent on how he would preform in a fight.

Also didn't MK lose his Moon Powers, I ask because I just checked his CV Wiki?

Yes a lot of ppl beat Deadpool,

I Agree.

but not a lot of ppl can keep up w/ him in H2H combat and I'ma huge DP fan....and the more impressive feat would be him beating the crap out of taskmaster...

In terms of h2h I still say any competent street lever can keep up with him.

Also which suit is standard for him to wear because I know that the adamantiun and carbinium are two different suits.

I was implying that although A LOT of ppl beat DP the king of jobbing....not a lot of ppl can keep up w/ Deadpool in H2H. If you understood that and were stating any competent street leveler can keep up w/ Deadpool that's a HUGE lowball, but if you're inferring that a lot of street levelers able to compete w/ Moonknight strictly in H2H then I could give u that.

Yes he lost his powers and has yet to get them back, however he still has his armor which essentially compensates for his loss of powers. He used the adamantium armor just prior to using the carbonadium armor he uses now which assembles similarly to Stark's armor. The adamatium/carbonadium alloy was a mix-up from some of his gear and alternate versions

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By newecho

@lxlgiftedlxl: to be fair Mk gets short changed on his skill,, he is definitely a tier 2 fighter and while yes he does get better physicals at night, it's not like he turns into gamora or someone on that level. He turns into someone with physicals between cap and panther and even that is inconsistent. He is a cool character tho andI definitely recommend warren Ellis' run as that run was some of the best story telling for just one arc I can remember.

Tim drake and him are close but I would probably put Marc at Todd's level... He may be more in between Todd and drake if that makes sense...

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By lxlGiftedlxl

@kitsune_kusanagi:

I was implying that although A LOT of ppl beat DP the king of jobbing....

I get that DP jobs depending on his opponent (as anycharacter does), but many character are capable of beating deadpool.

not a lot of ppl can keep up w/ Deadpool in H2H. If you understood that and were stating any competent street leveler can keep up w/ Deadpool that's a HUGE lowball, but if you're inferring that a lot of street levelers able to compete w/ Moonknight strictly in H2H then I could give u that.

By me saying any competant streetleveler can keep up with him in h2h/beat him in a fight, I was trying implying people who were good at fighting such as Batman, Dare Devil, etc. Really anyone around Nightwing's level. I should have worded that better.

As for MK in terms of h2h skill I willl say alot of people would beat him there. Inside his suits (I don't know his standard suit) I will say he can be beaten, depending on who he is facing and what suit he is wearing.

Yes he lost his powers and has yet to get them back, however he still has his armor which essentially compensates for his loss of powers.

Got it thanks for the clarification.

He used the adamantium armor just prior to using the carbonadium armor he uses now which assembles similarly to Stark's armor. The adamatium/carbonadium alloy was a mix-up from some of his gear and alternate versions

I understand that he has certain armors but what is his standard armor? From the little bit of research I have done on him he is constantly changing it from kevlar, to adamantium, to carbondium, to am mix of carbon/adamantium, to a white suit, to this new armor in his Marvel Now Run.

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho:

to be fair Mk gets short changed on his skill,, he is definitely a tier 2 fighter and while yes he does get better physicals at night, it's not like he turns into gamora or someone on that level.

I guess I just didn't know much about him so I was giving him the benefit of the doubt in his math up with Tim.

He turns into someone with physicals between cap and panther and even that is inconsistent.

Yeah he strikes me as an Inconsistant character in stats and armor. And in some cases skill.

Do you know what his standard armor is because Im curios to what his standard armor is and what it does. Or at least Moon Knight's current armor.

He is a cool character tho andI definitely recommend warren Ellis' run as that run was some of the best story telling for just one arc I can remember.

He is cool I like him. And thanks for the reading recommendation Ill check out Ellis' run on him

Tim drake and him are close but I would probably put Marc at Todd's level... He may be more in between Todd and drake if that makes sense...

I got you. From what was show I would put him above Tim in fighting.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lxlgiftedlxl: it was kevelar until I think his west coast avengers run and then he got adamantium and carbonmandium(spelling?) during that. I don't recall it really being anything more than kevelar during his later runs but to be fair i only read him if I hear he had a good run.. For this thread its only his kevelar armor tho.

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: Got it thanks man for the information.

And also thanks for reading recommendation as well.

Kitsune_Kusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kitsune_kusanagi:

I was implying that although A LOT of ppl beat DP the king of jobbing....

I get that DP jobs depending on his opponent (as anycharacter does), but many character are capable of beating deadpool.

not a lot of ppl can keep up w/ Deadpool in H2H. If you understood that and were stating any competent street leveler can keep up w/ Deadpool that's a HUGE lowball, but if you're inferring that a lot of street levelers able to compete w/ Moonknight strictly in H2H then I could give u that.

By me saying any competant streetleveler can keep up with him in h2h/beat him in a fight, I was trying implying people who were good at fighting such as Batman, Dare Devil, etc. Really anyone around Nightwing's level. I should have worded that better.

It's a common misconception that a lot of street levelers can take DP in H2H b/c of all his jobbing however....the guy is one of the best CQCs in the marvel universe, he's proven a match for Captain America, Iron Fist, and Taskmaster skill wise, and statwise has mimicked feats from spiderman, daredevil, and even made Luke Cage sweat in arm wrestling....

but back to the topic...MK's current standard armor is his carbonadium armor....however OP has stated this is the kevlar outfit in this matchup...so w/ his peak human state and kevlar armor his about the marvel equivalent of Red Hood, so he fits this matchup now.

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kitsune_kusanagi:

It's a common misconception that a lot of street levelers can take DP in H2H b/c of all his jobbing however....

Like I expounded on in my previous statement that people who are good at fighting can take DP (and there are a lot of good fighters).

And I would assume people don't take DP seriously because he is a joke character and due to that the nature of his comics has a lot of stuff in it for joke purposes. Either its him winning or losing.

the guy is one of the best CQCs in the marvel universe, he's proven a match for Captain America, Iron Fist, and Taskmaster skill wise,

I feel like Iron Fist is reaching it, but I don't doubt he is a good fighter.

and statwise has mimicked feats from spiderman, daredevil, and even made Luke Cage sweat in arm wrestling....

I don't buy that Deadpool can replicate feats from Spidey (of course depending on the feats) or Match Luke in arm wrestling as they have perks to their character that Deadpool doesn't.

I could see him doing stuff around DD although minus the radar stuff.

All in all I get Deadpool is good.

but back to the topic...MK's current standard armor is his carbonadium armor....however OP has stated this is the kevlar outfit in this matchup...so w/ his peak human state and kevlar armor his about the marvel equivalent of Red Hood, so he fits this matchup now.

Got it thanks for the clarification.

As I previously said I changed my opinion on the MK and Tim fight and said that MK will beat Tim in the fight.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump