DBZvsDC/Marvel bias Part 2

Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Warcry80

Part 2 Strength: Here there is no question that Superman and others like him are stronger than DBZ characters physically. But I will say that that’s arguable as well, being that Z fighters are never in the predicament to move a planet, or lift mountains or what not to prove how powerful they are. What I will go into is strike force! I saw wher Superman punched Wonder Woman from the sun to earth,and the crater looked to be about 50 ft wide and maybe 6 or 7 feet deep. In my eyes I think that’s kinda weak considering how strong Superman is and how far away she fell with the velocity behind it. Well I took a look at Gotenks punch well Vollyball smash to Super Buu, from the earths atmosphere, and in both the Manga and the Anime the site where Buu had landed looked as if (In Gotenks words) A meteor had hit. The hole was massive, and the area around it was even destroyed. The hole was very deep with a deep dark void proving that Buu was sent pretty deep down into the earth. In my eyes and the eyes of someone who isn’t a fan of either characters or universes or even comics in general would logically say that Gotenks punch seems to have caused a greater effect making it the harder hit. I also remember another punch where on panal tall buildings were being sent into the air like bowling pins from one fighter crashing into them. Also lets look at the Superman Doosday fight, these guys were hitting eachother very hard but only the glass from the buildings around them were breaking, while a DBZ fight say Piccollo vs Android 18, the blows were causing an island to sink, and even causes a massive volcano to erupt. Most DBZ fights cause massive seismic Quakes to happen around them. I’m not saying Superman doesn’t hit hard but sometimes his striking power can be overestimated and underestimated at the same time., which is the same for DBZ which is most of the time underestimated.