• 51 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Edited by Nate8080 (57 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey guys.

My two friends, Roger and Keith, and I worked really hard to bring this

ultimate showdown to you guys. Let me inform you that this article is in NO way

biased, but based on sole facts. Roger is a hardcore DBZ fan, and Keith a huge

Sonic fan. I myself am a fan of both, (though slightly inclined towards Sonic) :)

nevertheless, we put aside our personal opinions and researched for over 2

weeks. Enjoy.

SONIC

GOKU

Both are powerful in their own right. Sonic’s Super Form increases his power by

1000%, and his Hyper Form increases it by 2000%. Goku’s SSJ1 increases his power by 500%, SSJ2

for another 500%, SSJ3 for another, and SSJ4 for another 500% and a grand total

of 2000%, same as Sonic’s. However, though they seem pretty evenly matched, we decided to give this one to Goku. He is just too powerful, and despite Sonic’s speed, I think Goku would come out victorious.

Conclusion: Goku > Sonic

SHADOW

VEGETA

Same as Goku vs. Sonic, Shadow Hyper form gives him 2000%,

Vegeta’s SSJ4 gives him 2000%. However,

Shadow is a bit more power oriented than Sonic, possessing useful abilities

such as Chaos Control and Chaos Blast. Shadow’s Hyper form can be accomplished in only two transformations,

while Vegeta’s SSJ4 takes 4 transformations. Not to mention, it takes like 5 minutes just for him to reach SSJ3. In addition, Shadow can remove his inhibitor

rings for yet ANOTHER (temporary) 1000% power increase, for a grand total of

3000%. (Note: The fact that Shadow needs

rings to support the transformation is a gameplay mechanic, outside of gameplay

he is able to hold this form for days.) Vegeta is arrogant, and sometimes lets

his opponents reach power levels far above his own, while Shadow is mindful of

his weakness and tries his best to compensate. We decided that Shadow would probably win, as

he is SUPER fast (Chaos Control) and can temporarily reach a power level far

above Vegeta, and permanently hold one equal to Vegeta.

Conclusion: Shadow > Vegeta

SILVER

FUTURE TRUNKS

Ok both are cool. But I don’t think there is any need to

argue this one. I’d like to be able to say that Silver could go back in time

and kill Trunks when he was a baby, but that’s just not allowed. Trunks wins without a doubt.

Conclusion: Trunks > Silver

KNUCKLES

NAPPA

Nappa can fly, Knuckles can fly. Nappa has super strength,

Knuckles has super SUPER strength. Still, Knuckles doesn’t quite have the speed

or power to win, as this fight does not depend on strength alone. Nappa takes this.

Conclusion: Nappa > Knuckles

BLAZE

CHI CHI

Chi Chi has some nice housewife tricks and sweet martial

arts, but Blaze has WAY more firepower. Blaze’s Super Transformation (Sol Emeralds) gives her 1000% power

increase, and she gains the power of the elements, especially that of fire. Don’t get me wrong, Chi Chi has some nice skills, but Blaze is just………you get the point.

Conclusion: Blaze > Chi Chi

METAL SONIC

CELL

Cell is a badass capable of regeneration and unimaginable power. Metal Sonic is the ultimate robot capable of…well……anything his opponent can do. We decided to give it to Metal Sonic however. Cell cannot absorb him since is he an inorganic material, and even if he could, Metal Sonic could just dodge. He is capable of going 4 times the speed of Sonic in overdrive mode. In his overlord transformation, he was only defeated by all 12 Sonic characters combined, two of which were in Super transformation. Cell, on the other hand, died to a Super Goku and Super Vegeta. However, put all this aside, Metal Sonic can “scan other characters, much like Emerl, copy their life data into himself, and immediately and flawlessly replicate not only their abilities, but also form himself to look and sound exactly like them”. He can also copy and perfect the energy of the target…so whatever Cell can do, Metal Sonic can do it better.

Conclusion: Metal Sonic > Cell (in any form)

AND FINALLY

NAZO

BROLY

I know Nazo is developed by fans, but we just decided to do this one for fun. Honestly, if both were set in an arena WITHOUT preparation, Broly has the edge. However, Nazo becomes more powerful over time. So….if, while Broly was growing from baby to adult, Nazo was given time to gain power, he would win. So it’s a coin flip. Really depends on the circumstances.

Conclusion: Broly ~ Nazo

In conclusion, I think DBZ characters are overall more powerful than Sonic characters, even though I love both. I know we skimped

arguments on a few, but that was because the conclusion was obvious, and there was no way for the losing character to win. Let me remind you, our conclusions were based upon unbiased research, so please give unbiased replies. I don’t want this article spammed with faggoty

comments like, “DBZ CHARACTERS WOULD KILL THEM ALL!!!!” it took A LOT of work. Both series are awesome, and I hope they last

for many years to come.

Thanks All

Sources:

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV47Il1o-Yo)

(http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page)

(http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Sonic_News_Network)

(http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1376DFCFA9F214A3)

Edit: I'm sry for the crappy formatting, new to this place.

#2 Posted by XImpossibruX (5180 posts) - - Show Bio

Did you really use Deathbattle logic that SSj = 500% and say that SSj4 gives a boost of 2000%......

Ok first off Super sayain gives the user a boost of 50X everything and thats 5000% increase NOT 500. 50X500 = 25,000--> 5000% of 500 = 25,000. soooo yea SSj4 gives a much larger boost then 2000%

Goku went KaioKen X20 = 2000% AND Kaio Ken X20 =/= SSj4 level, not even close.

Now my good sir Vegeta base is not 500 and in his base (end of buu) was insane. At sayain saga he could blow up planets in base with ease and only got stronger has the season flew by.

Vegeta base >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shadow base, so it begs to differ that the super sayain form will have a larger effect of Vegeta. So ultimately Vegeta would win.

Plus he doesnt need items.

Just my 2 cents. Cheers =)

#3 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Dragon Ball Z All Rounds.

#4 Posted by XImpossibruX (5180 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Dragon Ball Z All Rounds.

I kinda think I you put Metal Cooler vs Metal Sonic = Metal sonic would win.

But Super Perfect Cell would crush Metal Sonic

#5 Posted by stonerthps (734 posts) - - Show Bio
@jeanroygrant said:

Dragon Ball Z All Rounds.

#6 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Dragon Ball Z All Rounds.

easily

#7 Posted by Nate8080 (57 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Dragon Ball Z All Rounds.

Nice Opinion

@XImpossibruX

said:

Did you really use Deathbattle logic that SSj = 500% and say that SSj4 gives a boost of 2000%......

Ok first off Super sayain gives the user a boost of 50X everything and thats 5000% increase NOT 500. 50X500 = 25,000--> 5000% of 500 = 25,000. soooo yea SSj4 gives a much larger boost then 2000%

Goku went KaioKen X20 = 2000% AND Kaio Ken X20 =/= SSj4 level, not even close.

Now my good sir Vegeta base is not 500 and in his base (end of buu) was insane. At sayain saga he could blow up planets in base with ease and only got stronger has the season flew by.

Vegeta base >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shadow base, so it begs to differ that the super sayain form will have a larger effect of Vegeta. So ultimately Vegeta would win.

Plus he doesnt need items.

Just my 2 cents. Cheers =)

Thank You for responding to my article in an educated and well written answer. I have confirmed at several other websites that the 500% adds each time, does not multiply. If it multiplied then......SSJ4 would give him 625,000,000% of his power!?!? WTF?!?!? He could destroy the universe with his pinkie with that much power. Common sense and math proves your wrong.

Also, you clearly underestimate Shadow's base form. In Sonic X, he pushes back a planet WITH HIS BARE HANDS IN BASE FORM.

(In case you didn't know, the inhibitor rings he wears have a deeper purpose. Like Broly's neckpiece, they are mean't to hold back the power of his REAL base form, putting him in a sub-base form. His true base form is so powerful it drains him of his energy in seconds and gives him the power to teleport and annihilate whole planets.

#8 Edited by XImpossibruX (5180 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nate8080 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Dragon Ball Z All Rounds.

Nice Opinion

@XImpossibruX

said:

Did you really use Deathbattle logic that SSj = 500% and say that SSj4 gives a boost of 2000%......

Ok first off Super sayain gives the user a boost of 50X everything and thats 5000% increase NOT 500. 50X500 = 25,000--> 5000% of 500 = 25,000. soooo yea SSj4 gives a much larger boost then 2000%

Goku went KaioKen X20 = 2000% AND Kaio Ken X20 =/= SSj4 level, not even close.

Now my good sir Vegeta base is not 500 and in his base (end of buu) was insane. At sayain saga he could blow up planets in base with ease and only got stronger has the season flew by.

Vegeta base >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shadow base, so it begs to differ that the super sayain form will have a larger effect of Vegeta. So ultimately Vegeta would win.

Plus he doesnt need items.

Just my 2 cents. Cheers =)

Thank You for responding to my article in an educated and well written answer. I have confirmed at several other websites that the 500% adds each time, does not multiply. If it multiplied then......SSJ4 would give him 625,000,000% of his power!?!? WTF?!?!? He could destroy the universe with his pinkie with that much power. Common sense and math proves your wrong.

Also, you clearly underestimate Shadow's base form. In Sonic X, he pushes back a planet WITH HIS BARE HANDS IN BASE FORM.

(In case you didn't know, the inhibitor rings he wears have a deeper purpose. Like Broly's neckpiece, they are mean't to hold back the power of his REAL base form, putting him in a sub-base form. His true base form is so powerful it drains him of his energy in seconds and gives him the power to teleport and annihilate whole planets.

I checked the Dragonball wiki and they said SSj 50x, and the SSj2 is 200X, SSj3 is 300X and SSj4(non canon) 400X = 40,000%. And Cell who was below an SSj2 could blow away the entire solar system.

<----- And compared to an SSj2, hes a weakling. So the comment about the SSj4 Universe buster is an exaggeration, but not as far off.

Woah woah, slow down there cowboy Shadow pushing a planet in base form o.o? Please tell me the episode, because I never remember that.

And in Sonix X, Super Shadow was almost killed teleporting the Space station Ark away from Earth with the help from Super Sonic? (As seen in Sonic X episode 38 Showdown in space)

Anyways when shadow takes off the rings he drains so fast, and Vegeta is durable as hell. Also Annihilating Planets is an e task ( No exaggeration), Vegeta did it with his fingers to Planet Arlia (and it was canon due to the fact Akira Toriyama drew it)

So IMO Vegeta would win, but thats just my 4 cents. Cheers =)

Edit: Grammar mistakes D:

#9 Edited by Nate8080 (57 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX: Sonic X episode 75 is where he does it.

Edit: http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Saiyan It says that SSJ1 gives 50X power, which is same thing as 500%. Also says that it is implied that the transformation later gives less power than that.

Edit: The Super Saiyan 2 form is twice as strong as a regular Super Saiyan, according to the Dragon Ball Super Exciting Guide: Story Volume, pages 62-63. Which is 100x power or 1000% just like I said. :) I think that if Sonic was a fighting game like DBZ instead of a platformer, you'd see how powerful Sonic characters are.

#10 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

We using Comic sonic feats?

#11 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7990 posts) - - Show Bio

@CerberusPrime3k said:

We using Comic sonic feats?

LOL. WTF is wrong with Sonics face in the first box.

#12 Posted by Trinity00 (2508 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Dragon Ball Z All Rounds.

easily

#13 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

@CerberusPrime3k: some these scans are from a british knock-off comic

#14 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@KainScion: The Archie ones count though?

#15 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

@CerberusPrime3k: yep. go nuts.

#16 Posted by Iju (102 posts) - - Show Bio

First Round: Sonic. Due to the fact he can beat anyone stronger than him in almost anyway possible.

Second Round: Shadow. Due to fact that he can stop time, and is immortal.

Third Round: Silver loses. Due to fact that his power, durability, and strength hasn't proven to be all that strong.

Fourth Round:Knuckles. Due to fact that he's pretty fast, and can crush mountains by one punch. (Also a pretty good strategist.)

Fifth Round: Blaze. Due to fact her speed can even almost rival Sonic's.

Sixth Round: Metal Sonic. Due to fact that he has speed almost faster than Sonic's (Also has 4 transformations). As proven in the Cell saga, Cell is very powerful, but very slow in attacks.

Seventh Round: Hm.....Nazo. He can rumble the universe by simply powering up, and also has an infinite energy supply (Master and Chaos emeralds).

#17 Posted by DrinkUrPruneJuice77 (1598 posts) - - Show Bio

DBZ wins them all.

#18 Posted by XImpossibruX (5180 posts) - - Show Bio

@Iju said:

First Round: Sonic. Due to the fact he can beat anyone stronger than him in almost anyway possible.

Second Round: Shadow. Due to fact that he can stop time, and is immortal.

Third Round: Silver loses. Due to fact that his power, durability, and strength hasn't proven to be all that strong.

Fourth Round:Knuckles. Due to fact that he's pretty fast, and can crush mountains by one punch. (Also a pretty good strategist.)

Fifth Round: Blaze. Due to fact her speed can even almost rival Sonic's.

Sixth Round: Metal Sonic. Due to fact that he has speed almost faster than Sonic's (Also has 4 transformations). As proven in the Cell saga, Cell is very powerful, but very slow in attacks.

Seventh Round: Hm.....Nazo. He can rumble the universe by simply powering up, and also has an infinite energy supply (Master and Chaos emeralds).

Wow.... just wow...........

#19 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10591 posts) - - Show Bio

This Thread man. I wasn't gonna comment but Whoa I'm impressed at the sheer will Sonic fans have. DBZ FTW

#20 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Dragon Ball Z All Rounds.

#21 Posted by Jodema (476 posts) - - Show Bio

I applaud you for your will power. Worthy of a green lantern's handshake.

#22 Posted by Nessy (569 posts) - - Show Bio

Archie comics Super forms are physically unbeatable (limitless speed, energy, durability etc). Otherwise DBZ win.

#23 Posted by XImpossibruX (5180 posts) - - Show Bio

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@KainScion: The Archie ones count though?

Archie sonic is not canon....

Sonic is Sega's game product, which is a Japanese Franchise, NOT some american comic book writer, who decided to make Sonic so inconsistent, and full of PIS that a 8 year old would be like "wtf"

#24 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@KainScion: The Archie ones count though?

Archie sonic is not canon....

Sonic is Sega's game product, which is a Japanese Franchise, NOT some american comic book writer, who decided to make Sonic so inconsistent, and full of PIS that a 8 year old would be like "wtf"

It is considered cannon think of it as a different universe separate from the game-verse

#25 Posted by Iju (102 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@KainScion: The Archie ones count though?

Archie sonic is not canon....

Sonic is Sega's game product, which is a Japanese Franchise, NOT some american comic book writer, who decided to make Sonic so inconsistent, and full of PIS that a 8 year old would be like "wtf"

AMEN bro! i HATE archie for the SAME REASON! (what's PIS)? i just call archie "fail".

#26 Posted by Alexman113 (487 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

Did you really use Deathbattle logic that SSj = 500% and say that SSj4 gives a boost of 2000%......

Ok first off Super sayain gives the user a boost of 50X everything and thats 5000% increase NOT 500. 50X500 = 25,000--> 5000% of 500 = 25,000. soooo yea SSj4 gives a much larger boost then 2000%

Goku went KaioKen X20 = 2000% AND Kaio Ken X20 =/= SSj4 level, not even close.

Now my good sir Vegeta base is not 500 and in his base (end of buu) was insane. At sayain saga he could blow up planets in base with ease and only got stronger has the season flew by.

Vegeta base >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shadow base, so it begs to differ that the super sayain form will have a larger effect of Vegeta. So ultimately Vegeta would win.

Plus he doesnt need items.

Just my 2 cents. Cheers =)

SSJ forms are just multipliers of the base form, not of the previous SSJ form.

@Nate8080 said:

Goku vs Sonic

Shadow vs Vegeta

Knuckles vs Nappa

Silver vs Trunks

Blaze vs Chi-Chi

Metal Sonic vs Cell

Nazo vs Broly

Assuming Video Game feats only, DBZ wins every fight but the Blaze Chi-Chi fight. I don't know who Nazo is, so I can't comment.

#27 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX: @Iju: the fact that you 2 dont like it has nothing to do with anything. it doesnt matter where its published. it is canon. the first mini-series were released as a publicity stunt and it just caught on. 230 something issue is not fail.

#28 Edited by Nate8080 (57 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Dragon Ball Z All Rounds.

As I said before, that is the MOST BIASED STATMENT POSSIBLE

@Iju

said:

First Round: Sonic. Due to the fact he can beat anyone stronger than him in almost anyway possible.

Second Round: Shadow. Due to fact that he can stop time, and is immortal.

Third Round: Silver loses. Due to fact that his power, durability, and strength hasn't proven to be all that strong.

Fourth Round:Knuckles. Due to fact that he's pretty fast, and can crush mountains by one punch. (Also a pretty good strategist.)

Fifth Round: Blaze. Due to fact her speed can even almost rival Sonic's.

Sixth Round: Metal Sonic. Due to fact that he has speed almost faster than Sonic's (Also has 4 transformations). As proven in the Cell saga, Cell is very powerful, but very slow in attacks.

Seventh Round: Hm.....Nazo. He can rumble the universe by simply powering up, and also has an infinite energy supply (Master and Chaos emeralds).

I'm Sonic fan too, but thats just biased. Sonic characters aren't THAT powerful.

As for those of you who wondered if we are using comic Sonic, I wasn't. If I did use comic Sonic characters, they would take all rounds no question. Archie and other Sonic comic characters are WAYY>>>>>>>>>

Edit: Let me reword that. I was unmindful of the comics when doing this, but I guess they count. Archie and other comics didn't happen in the game timeline, but Sega HAS approved them as canon. DBZ fans gets to use everything DBZ, Sonic fans get to use all Sonic canon.

#29 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

All of these scans are from the Fleetway Comics, mainly the sonic comic series for the EU.

That series ended it's storyline around 2001.




#30 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Hedgehogs

#31 Edited by terry2012 (5497 posts) - - Show Bio

DRAGON BALL Z WINS EXCEPT FOR ONE ROUND THAT IS THE CHI CHI ONE. BECAUSE CHI CHI IS TOO AFRAID TO FIGHT.

#32 Posted by Nate8080 (57 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman: Tell me how Perfect Cell can beat a perfected version of himself? Metal Sonic can copy any ability or energy and perfect it to the extreme level. Plus he has the super strength he copied from Knuckles and Chaos Control he copied from Shadow. Also, assuming base form is 10/10% 50x10 power increase is 500% of before.

#33 Edited by Nate8080 (57 posts) - - Show Bio

“His physical

strength has also been increased vastly, allowing him to smash through large

robots, barriers and Dr. Eggman’s space armada with ease as shown in Sonic

Unleashed, grab enormous robots with one hand, and even stun Perfect

Dark Gaia, whose size is on a par with a continent.”

“…it is possible

for Sonic to indefinitely hold his transformation -- in Sonic

Advance, he kept it for almost a week.”

“In Sonic X,

Super Sonic seems to have healing powers such as when he healed his friend

Chris Thorndyke's wounds in episode 26. He also knows Chaos Regeneration...”

I took these quotes from Sonic Wiki. Same holds for Shadow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Sonic’s true speed.

First, anyone who has played Sonic Adventure, Sonic adventure 2, etc(shadow,

Sonic heroes, Sonic 06) will know SOnic is past Mach 7 easily.

Why? The light speed DASH is in all those games. Oh, and in some of them(Sonic

adventure/2/DX/Battle) the light speed attack exists. Oh, for those of you who

didn’t finish the game like i did, SONIC HEROES has the light speed attack. Not

the team attack, the real light speed attack what does ^ mean? Well, a ligh

speed move- ….and you want to tell me that Sonic is only hyper sonic?

Now, i’ll get serious. Sonic’s true top speed. His MAX, okay guys?

As a disclaimer, Chaos COntrol warps time and space, and if he has “stopped

time” for himself, he’s moving at infintie speed via moving ANY distance with

the timer staying 0. Provided he chooses to do that. Thats not his real max

speed.

Sonic’s max speed- This has occured twice, and i have COVERED this before.

As far as i am aware timeline wise, this first occured in the comics. Doesn’t

matter

A. In the archie comic Hypersonic #134, Sonic finally revealed his highest

speeds. There were two missiles headed in opposite directions on a continent,

that he had to stop. He needed to save the day, so he pulled out his True top

speed, and ran so fast- Time stopped. He then proceeded to cream one missle ,

then went all the way to the other and took it out, with a side-effect! Sonic

had trouble getting out of this mode. Sonic had to use methods liek

trainspotting to help himself get unstuck from this speed. Sonic X- Sonic had

two real races with Chrus’s uncle and Sonic’s first met rival o n the show. Sam

Speed.

In the first race, Sonic tapped a bit into his true power, in a race where Sam

accelerated ahead of him. Sam mutters” the only way he can beat me now- is if

he goes supersonic”

Then, Sonic accelerates, then run FORWARD, using speed on such a sheer level

that Sam seems STOPPED to him as he passes by. Sam barely notices sonic, mainly

startled by the ridiculous sonic boom.

#2. Their last official 2nd race. it was a whole episode. At the end, Sam is in

a special rocket car. What does he do? he activates some sort of power

generator, while neck-and neck with sonic and approaching the finishing line,

and ZOOMs ahead, supersonically.

Sonic seems him pull away, and then struggles, and …really strains and pulls

his max speed. he seems to dash ahead.

THey seem to hit the finish line at the same time.

WHat was revelaed that really happened? sonic moved so fast, he hopped the

finish line, ran into the stadum and bleachers, showed off to slow-mo

cameras(he had to wait till they finally took a pic), then hopped back down,

onto the racetrack, and INSTANTLY accelerated from that point, and then gave a

encore performance and tied the race. And no one saw him until the cameras had

shots of him showing off posing in a world no one , including a guy who had

just broken the sound barrier and seemingly tied sonic, could see. So, what

does sonic have? a. the power to reach speeds where he covers ANY distance with

no time passing. With or without CC. CC is just him doing wat he wants with

time. But without it, he can strain himself and use his own power to do thi.

b. cc.''

c. his independent light speed moves. Hence, LIGHT SPEED MOVES..

and that missile time, in Hyper Sonic 134- that was him in his base form,

hitting infinite speed. Not Super Sonic. So yes, i was talking about base

sonic. Moving WAY , way, way past light speed.

Normal Sonic has slightly more speed feats.”

“To my knowledge-I will cover the comics, the games ,and X.

Super Sonic’s speed, Chaos Control. It’s not like he can get any faster-you’ll

see what i mean. 1. Archie Comics. In the early going, Sonic outraced shadows

and was fastr than light. I believe the issue number the feat is from, is Hyper

Sonic #134: Something about 2 missiles on opposite ends of continents about to

hit. He pushed himself to his extreme limit, and really straned himself, entering

a realm where time was stopped. He then proceeded to take out the threats in no

time. After this, he had trouble getting out of this accelerated mode and was

nearly stuck permemantly , until he found how to slow himself down to get out

of it. 2. Sonic X- he did something awfully similar to Archie’s feat. Chris T’s

uncle Sam Speed raced him the first time, he seemed to do something similar to

break the sound barrier and blow him away the first episode. Yet, way later on,

in their second race, Sam raced him, they were nearing the finish line, Sam

activated some sort of power core and pushed his rocket car beyond Supersonic

speeds, and Sonic made a ridiculous effort- it appeared they tied- they found

out Sonic actually moved so fast, he crossed the finish like, then went to Some

slow mo cameras, messd around and made stopped then poses for the camera to

capture, then gave an encore perfrmance and made it look like he tied. Not even

Sam, who was moving faster till Sonic decided to get serious, could even see

him. And the final event, which Super Saiyan mentioned. 3. Now, the Games-

Sonic has his specific Lightspeed Set of moves. The lightspeed dash and light

speed attack. Since Sonic Heroes, he can perform the lightspeed attack fast,

and didn’t need to charge anymore. For the dash, he no longer needs to charge

as of SA2. Other than that, the games don’t emphasize on the specifics of his

speed.. Chaos Control :CC is a completelydifferent level, you could “try”

assigning a speed to a few of the times they use it in certain ways, but not

really. For STARTS , CC allows teleporting,warping of space and time,generally

anything related to what i just mentioned(like timetravel and dimension

hopping) so... seriously? a measure of speed? lol. Super Sonic transformation-

Super Sonic enhances his speed- that’s all they officially say about him.What’s

he’s performed in feats-he’s faster than light without effort, and doesn’t

strain to go faster at all. Sonic X- he blitzes around a lot. Oh, and in Sonic

X he traverses through time and space -under his own power. Archie gave Super

Sonic some feats such as crossing the planet in under a second(Super Sonic’s

first archie fight), but...not much. Personally the fastest i’ve seen

SuperSonic move- in the Anime(Sonic X): 1. Blitzing Eggman 's mech in his first

time in SonicX , blitzing Eggman after hopping dimensions 2. time travelling to

save tails from a missile, Sonic Shuffle:

Super Sonic’s Sonic Rumble move- he dashes with afterimages behind him, up to a

opponent, seems to do nothing, then just instantly appears where he started

,and then a glowing haze forms where he was at,caused from attacking X enemy

numerous times at such a speed; it was a “delayed effect”. Finishing up: The

archie feat lets him move at anywhere in no time- which equates to infinite

speed due to that factor. He could just use CC and 'time stop' to get that^ or

externally, seriously Stop Time for all, (Sonic X), but he prefers his speed

over CC. What does Sonic do for kicks? he 1. breaks sound and light barriers

without breaking a sweat, 2. can use CC and reachwhatever speed he pleases, or

actuallydecide to quit being a lazyhog and really try, and 3.achieve his

max/infinite/whatever speed he wants(with the price of being sem-stuck in this

mode if using Archie, and has to bore himself and slow himself down, or X,

where he has to maintain the effort of using this speed) ,4. turn Super Sonic

and just will whatever speed he wants to go , or time travel or break through a

few dimensions under his own power just for kicks.”

TWO VERY NICE SONIC FANS WROTE THESE RESPONSES TOO YAHOO QUESTIONS, WHICH THEY DUG UP FROM THE INTERNET AND SONIC SOURCES. SHADOW CAN EASILY REPLICATE ANY OF THESE FEATS, AND HE BEATS SONIC IN FIGHTS 75% OF THE TIME. DBZ CHARACTERS MAYBE STRONG, BUT NONE OF THE ONES I MENTION CAN COMPLETELY STOP TIME OR ACCELERATE TO THE INFINITE. GOKU/VEGETA CAN'T FIGHT IF THEY ARE FROZEN IN TIME CAN THEY? EVEN IN SSJ4 GOKU GOES PRETTY FAST (LIGHT SPEED IF NOT MORE) BUT NO WHERE NEAR INFINITE. HE CANNOT STOP NOR CONTROL TIME.

P.S. http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Sonic-+Nazo+Unleashed

BattleDome ranks Nazo as "...far beyond DBZ characters."

And don't argue that hes not canon, because he is. Sega created the original anime photo, and left it to the fans to give him powers and develop his character. Which was BEAUTIFULLY done by ChakraX. Check out his youtube channel. His Nazo Unleashed series has almost 15,000,000 views total.

#34 Posted by Hemlin (377 posts) - - Show Bio

Dragon Ball Z

#35 Posted by XImpossibruX (5180 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nate8080 said:

“His physical

strength has also been increased vastly, allowing him to smash through large

robots, barriers and Dr. Eggman’s space armada with ease as shown in Sonic

Unleashed, grab enormous robots with one hand, and even stun Perfect

Dark Gaia, whose size is on a par with a continent.”

“…it is possible

for Sonic to indefinitely hold his transformation -- in Sonic

Advance, he kept it for almost a week.”

“In Sonic X,

Super Sonic seems to have healing powers such as when he healed his friend

Chris Thorndyke's wounds in episode 26. He also knows Chaos Regeneration...”

I took these quotes from Sonic Wiki. Same holds for Shadow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Sonic’s true speed.

First, anyone who has played Sonic Adventure, Sonic adventure 2, etc(shadow,

Sonic heroes, Sonic 06) will know SOnic is past Mach 7 easily.

Why? The light speed DASH is in all those games. Oh, and in some of them(Sonic

adventure/2/DX/Battle) the light speed attack exists. Oh, for those of you who

didn’t finish the game like i did, SONIC HEROES has the light speed attack. Not

the team attack, the real light speed attack what does ^ mean? Well, a ligh

speed move- ….and you want to tell me that Sonic is only hyper sonic?

Now, i’ll get serious. Sonic’s true top speed. His MAX, okay guys?

As a disclaimer, Chaos COntrol warps time and space, and if he has “stopped

time” for himself, he’s moving at infintie speed via moving ANY distance with

the timer staying 0. Provided he chooses to do that. Thats not his real max

speed.

Sonic’s max speed- This has occured twice, and i have COVERED this before.

As far as i am aware timeline wise, this first occured in the comics. Doesn’t

matter

A. In the archie comic Hypersonic #134, Sonic finally revealed his highest

speeds. There were two missiles headed in opposite directions on a continent,

that he had to stop. He needed to save the day, so he pulled out his True top

speed, and ran so fast- Time stopped. He then proceeded to cream one missle ,

then went all the way to the other and took it out, with a side-effect! Sonic

had trouble getting out of this mode. Sonic had to use methods liek

trainspotting to help himself get unstuck from this speed. Sonic X- Sonic had

two real races with Chrus’s uncle and Sonic’s first met rival o n the show. Sam

Speed.

In the first race, Sonic tapped a bit into his true power, in a race where Sam

accelerated ahead of him. Sam mutters” the only way he can beat me now- is if

he goes supersonic”

Then, Sonic accelerates, then run FORWARD, using speed on such a sheer level

that Sam seems STOPPED to him as he passes by. Sam barely notices sonic, mainly

startled by the ridiculous sonic boom.

#2. Their last official 2nd race. it was a whole episode. At the end, Sam is in

a special rocket car. What does he do? he activates some sort of power

generator, while neck-and neck with sonic and approaching the finishing line,

and ZOOMs ahead, supersonically.

Sonic seems him pull away, and then struggles, and …really strains and pulls

his max speed. he seems to dash ahead.

THey seem to hit the finish line at the same time.

WHat was revelaed that really happened? sonic moved so fast, he hopped the

finish line, ran into the stadum and bleachers, showed off to slow-mo

cameras(he had to wait till they finally took a pic), then hopped back down,

onto the racetrack, and INSTANTLY accelerated from that point, and then gave a

encore performance and tied the race. And no one saw him until the cameras had

shots of him showing off posing in a world no one , including a guy who had

just broken the sound barrier and seemingly tied sonic, could see. So, what

does sonic have? a. the power to reach speeds where he covers ANY distance with

no time passing. With or without CC. CC is just him doing wat he wants with

time. But without it, he can strain himself and use his own power to do thi.

b. cc.''

c. his independent light speed moves. Hence, LIGHT SPEED MOVES..

and that missile time, in Hyper Sonic 134- that was him in his base form,

hitting infinite speed. Not Super Sonic. So yes, i was talking about base

sonic. Moving WAY , way, way past light speed.

Normal Sonic has slightly more speed feats.”

“To my knowledge-I will cover the comics, the games ,and X.

Super Sonic’s speed, Chaos Control. It’s not like he can get any faster-you’ll

see what i mean. 1. Archie Comics. In the early going, Sonic outraced shadows

and was fastr than light. I believe the issue number the feat is from, is Hyper

Sonic #134: Something about 2 missiles on opposite ends of continents about to

hit. He pushed himself to his extreme limit, and really straned himself, entering

a realm where time was stopped. He then proceeded to take out the threats in no

time. After this, he had trouble getting out of this accelerated mode and was

nearly stuck permemantly , until he found how to slow himself down to get out

of it. 2. Sonic X- he did something awfully similar to Archie’s feat. Chris T’s

uncle Sam Speed raced him the first time, he seemed to do something similar to

break the sound barrier and blow him away the first episode. Yet, way later on,

in their second race, Sam raced him, they were nearing the finish line, Sam

activated some sort of power core and pushed his rocket car beyond Supersonic

speeds, and Sonic made a ridiculous effort- it appeared they tied- they found

out Sonic actually moved so fast, he crossed the finish like, then went to Some

slow mo cameras, messd around and made stopped then poses for the camera to

capture, then gave an encore perfrmance and made it look like he tied. Not even

Sam, who was moving faster till Sonic decided to get serious, could even see

him. And the final event, which Super Saiyan mentioned. 3. Now, the Games-

Sonic has his specific Lightspeed Set of moves. The lightspeed dash and light

speed attack. Since Sonic Heroes, he can perform the lightspeed attack fast,

and didn’t need to charge anymore. For the dash, he no longer needs to charge

as of SA2. Other than that, the games don’t emphasize on the specifics of his

speed.. Chaos Control :CC is a completelydifferent level, you could “try”

assigning a speed to a few of the times they use it in certain ways, but not

really. For STARTS , CC allows teleporting,warping of space and time,generally

anything related to what i just mentioned(like timetravel and dimension

hopping) so... seriously? a measure of speed? lol. Super Sonic transformation-

Super Sonic enhances his speed- that’s all they officially say about him.What’s

he’s performed in feats-he’s faster than light without effort, and doesn’t

strain to go faster at all. Sonic X- he blitzes around a lot. Oh, and in Sonic

X he traverses through time and space -under his own power. Archie gave Super

Sonic some feats such as crossing the planet in under a second(Super Sonic’s

first archie fight), but...not much. Personally the fastest i’ve seen

SuperSonic move- in the Anime(Sonic X): 1. Blitzing Eggman 's mech in his first

time in SonicX , blitzing Eggman after hopping dimensions 2. time travelling to

save tails from a missile, Sonic Shuffle:

Super Sonic’s Sonic Rumble move- he dashes with afterimages behind him, up to a

opponent, seems to do nothing, then just instantly appears where he started

,and then a glowing haze forms where he was at,caused from attacking X enemy

numerous times at such a speed; it was a “delayed effect”. Finishing up: The

archie feat lets him move at anywhere in no time- which equates to infinite

speed due to that factor. He could just use CC and 'time stop' to get that^ or

externally, seriously Stop Time for all, (Sonic X), but he prefers his speed

over CC. What does Sonic do for kicks? he 1. breaks sound and light barriers

without breaking a sweat, 2. can use CC and reachwhatever speed he pleases, or

actuallydecide to quit being a lazyhog and really try, and 3.achieve his

max/infinite/whatever speed he wants(with the price of being sem-stuck in this

mode if using Archie, and has to bore himself and slow himself down, or X,

where he has to maintain the effort of using this speed) ,4. turn Super Sonic

and just will whatever speed he wants to go , or time travel or break through a

few dimensions under his own power just for kicks.”

TWO VERY NICE SONIC FANS WROTE THESE RESPONSES TOO YAHOO QUESTIONS, WHICH THEY DUG UP FROM THE INTERNET AND SONIC SOURCES. SHADOW CAN EASILY REPLICATE ANY OF THESE FEATS, AND HE BEATS SONIC IN FIGHTS 75% OF THE TIME. DBZ CHARACTERS MAYBE STRONG, BUT NONE OF THE ONES I MENTION CAN COMPLETELY STOP TIME OR ACCELERATE TO THE INFINITE. GOKU/VEGETA CAN'T FIGHT IF THEY ARE FROZEN IN TIME CAN THEY? EVEN IN SSJ4 GOKU GOES PRETTY FAST (LIGHT SPEED IF NOT MORE) BUT NO WHERE NEAR INFINITE. HE CANNOT STOP NOR CONTROL TIME.

P.S. http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Sonic-+Nazo+Unleashed

BattleDome ranks Nazo as "...far beyond DBZ characters."

And don't argue that hes not canon, because he is. Sega created the original anime photo, and left it to the fans to give him powers and develop his character. Which was BEAUTIFULLY done by ChakraX. Check out his youtube channel. His Nazo Unleashed series has almost 15,000,000 views total.

If you're going to make a giant wall of text, put sub headings and divide it into sections that prove points. Because thats Too Long and Did Not read.

#36 Edited by Nate8080 (57 posts) - - Show Bio
Hyper Perfect NazoLSSJ Broly
Destructive Capacity: Potentially Universe LevelDestructive Capacity: Planet/Star+ Level
Speed: Massive Faster Than LightSpeed: Massively Hypersonic
Durability: Potentially Universe LevelDurability: Planet Level
Strength: IncalculableStrength: 100+ Tons
Intelligence: Above AverageIntelligence: A Crazy Psychopath

@XImpossibruX

: I am sorry. But the text is not mine, I did not want to change what the original writer said.

Also, I am think Nazo WOULD win the Nazo vs. Broly fight. Here is a table from http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Character+Profile+-+Nazo

and http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Character+Profile+-+Broly

They are a well trusted sight that ranks characters upon their true stats. As you can see, Hyper Perfect Nazo's stats come out higher than LSSJ Broly's stats.

#37 Posted by Iju (102 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nate8080 said:

@joeagentofhand1 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Dragon Ball Z All Rounds.

As I said before, that is the MOST BIASED STATMENT POSSIBLE

@Iju

said:

First Round: Sonic. Due to the fact he can beat anyone stronger than him in almost anyway possible.

Second Round: Shadow. Due to fact that he can stop time, and is immortal.

Third Round: Silver loses. Due to fact that his power, durability, and strength hasn't proven to be all that strong.

Fourth Round:Knuckles. Due to fact that he's pretty fast, and can crush mountains by one punch. (Also a pretty good strategist.)

Fifth Round: Blaze. Due to fact her speed can even almost rival Sonic's.

Sixth Round: Metal Sonic. Due to fact that he has speed almost faster than Sonic's (Also has 4 transformations). As proven in the Cell saga, Cell is very powerful, but very slow in attacks.

Seventh Round: Hm.....Nazo. He can rumble the universe by simply powering up, and also has an infinite energy supply (Master and Chaos emeralds).

I'm Sonic fan too, but thats just biased. Sonic characters aren't THAT powerful.

As for those of you who wondered if we are using comic Sonic, I wasn't. If I did use comic Sonic characters, they would take all rounds no question. Archie and other Sonic comic characters are WAYY>>>>>>>>>

Edit: Let me reword that. I was unmindful of the comics when doing this, but I guess they count. Archie and other comics didn't happen in the game timeline, but Sega HAS approved them as canon. DBZ fans gets to use everything DBZ, Sonic fans get to use all Sonic canon.

you may be a sonic fan, but not as much as me. and by my years of research of sonic and playing his games ever since 6, they ARE that powerful. in Sonic Battle, there was a robot (a Gizoid whose name was Emerl) that had ALL the chaos emeralds, ALL the sonic character fighting styles, AND unlimited speed on his side. he outranked sonic by every point possible. but sonic STILL prevailed.

vid:

all in under 20 minutes. and that player wasnt even a pro. you can beat him at under even 5 minutes if you have "Sonic hands". so like i said, the fact that goku is better and stronger wont really matter to sonic. he will still win. i would also like to note that sonic is TIRELESS, which goku is not.

from the sonic wika: (http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Sonic_the_Hedgehog_(character)#Powers_and_Abilities)

"Sonic also possesses an indomitable force of will; even in situations where most others would give up and resign themselves to defeat or imprisonment, and in situations where he is severely outnumbered and outgunned, he always forges on, never loses faith in himself and never quits. This character trait is most noticeable in Sonic Unleashed, wherein, thanks to his will, he is one of the few people on the planet who is immune to the influence ofDark Gaia. This is also shown in Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood, where the Voxai Overmind attempts to use mind control on Sonic, and he resists when all other characters fail to do so, though it may be because he possessed a Chaos Emerald filled with the Overmind's power. It appears once more in Sonic and the Black Knight, where he continues to fight Merlina despite having Caliburn broken in half and beaten to the point where he could barely stand. He presumably performed a similar feat in Sonic Battle when facing Ultimate Emerl. Emerl was vastly superior to Sonic in every aspect: he has the abilities of every character, all seven Chaos Emeralds and the power of the Final Egg Blaster. Thanks to his force of will, he was able to perform the impossible: defeat an opponent who is superior to him in almost every way possible. The only time his will didn't work was in Sonic Rivals 2 when he got possessed by the Ifrit in Tails' story scenario. It's safe to assume that if he does get possessed, he does all he can to regain control."

thanks to sonic's powerful WILL, not POWER, he always wins. so in the fact that goku outclasses sonic wont really matter in battle. also, sonic has so much speed, its literally off the charts. his speed is infinite and unchartable. as it says in the paragraph above, even in sonic DOES reach a limit in his speed (which he doesnt), he'll just break through it anyway because of his will. just to give you a little peak on what his power is, sonic can go so fast that he can travel time (forward and backward) and beyond, thanks to sonic CD. he doesnt just run above light speed, he can also fight much farther than light also. now, i can say that DBZ characters do fight at light speed, but not beyond light speed.

from the sonic wikia: (http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Sonic_the_Hedgehog_(character)#Powers_and_Abilities)

"It is unknown how much faster Sonic can run beyond Mach 1 (proving my point that sonic's speed is unchartable), although it is variously assumed that he can. InSonic Battle, it is stated that he can move several times the speed of sound and in Emerl's story, Sonic takes on and defeats the Gizoid in under 30 seconds, before the Final Egg Blaster fires in that time. It is also believed that Sonic can move faster while in spinball form than running, possibly even reaching the speed of light due to the various proofs, such as in Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2 and Sonic Heroes, where he could use the Light Speed Attack which, stated by Tikal, attacks enemies at light speed. He can likewise achieve light speed movements with his Light Speed Dash."

attacks at light speed. now all this is just sonic in base mode, but he can still do more. in super he can do much more, for instance, invincible to all physical attacks (even goku most powerful moves wont do anything, even if he goes SSJ3 AND goes up with vegeta. super sonic can be invincible,, and can only be hurt by time warpers and people/things that control time. (example, shadow). and anyway, even if SSF3 goku does do something, so can just go Hypersonic.

game sonic is my all-time favorite sonic, and i love it when people are quite surprised at the fact when i say sonic mostly dominates universes. so yeah, sonic characters are that powerful. game sonic i WAY more powerful that comic sonic, and i love that.

#38 Posted by KalTheHokage_2007 (651 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know anything about DBZ and could really careless about Sonic, too, but I've heard that DBZ characters are planet busters. that beats a blue hedgehog who can run really fast anyday.

#39 Posted by jcj145 (185 posts) - - Show Bio

I watched the DBZ show and had one of the Sonic games

The amount of research in you put into this is staggering. Excellent job.

That being said I agree with your initial post as well as think Sonic and pals abilities are severely disrespected by most

#40 Edited by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nate8080: Dude.. there's so much wrong with that post.

Hyper Perfect NazoLSSJ Broly
Destructive Capacity: Potentially Universe LevelDestructive Capacity: Planet/Star+ Level
Speed: Massive Faster Than LightSpeed: Massively Hypersonic
Durability: Potentially Universe LevelDurability: Planet Level
Strength: IncalculableStrength: 100+ Tons
Intelligence: Above AverageIntelligence: A Crazy Psychopath

@XImpossibruX

: I am sorry. But the text is not mine, I did not want to change what the original writer said.

Also, I am think Nazo WOULD win the Nazo vs. Broly fight. Here is a table from http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Character+Profile+-+Nazo

and http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Character+Profile+-+Broly

They are a well trusted sight that ranks characters upon their true stats. As you can see, Hyper Perfect Nazo's stats come out higher than LSSJ Broly's stats.

Broly busted a universe for fun.

-Broly is at least MUCH MUCH faster than light because Goku dodged light base form against Frezia.

-He's taken Universe busters to the face and laughed it off and yes thats right the Z-Fighters that fought him were indeed universe busters.Piccolo busted a boon at 136 powerlevel.

100+ tons? Tell me that's a joke.

Broly would knock Nazo out.Frezia kicked away vegeta's planet buster with ease.And we all know broly would blink frezia away.

#41 Posted by XImpossibruX (5180 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity said:

@Nate8080: Dude.. there's so much wrong with that post. Broly is NOT planetary durability he is MUCH more than that.Broly would decimate Nazo.Broly is MUCH faster than light.Goku dodged light vs frezia.Broly would STOMP nazo with ease.

Don't post feats for a character you know nothing about.

Truer words have never been spoken

#42 Posted by Blacktimus (144 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait Sonic and gang can use Archie Comics feats?

#43 Posted by XImpossibruX (5180 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blacktimus said:

Wait Sonic and gang can use Archie Comics feats?

No it's non canon

#44 Edited by Blacktimus (144 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

@Blacktimus said:

Wait Sonic and gang can use Archie Comics feats?

No it's non canon

How is Archie Comics Sonic Non-Canon?

@XImpossibruX: Actually nevermind. If we used comic feats anyway the fight would get locked since it would end up comic versus manga/anime. So I'm just going to say DBZ wins all rounds, except Chi Chi.

#45 Posted by XImpossibruX (5180 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blacktimus said:

@XImpossibruX said:

@Blacktimus said:

Wait Sonic and gang can use Archie Comics feats?

No it's non canon

How is Archie Comics Sonic Non-Canon?

@XImpossibruX: Actually nevermind. If we used comic feats anyway the fight would get locked since it would end up comic versus manga/anime. So I'm just going to say DBZ wins all rounds, except Chi Chi.

Well Sonic is an Japanese Game Franchise, created by Sega consisting of the classic games and the newer games.

While Archie sonic is some American fanboy writing about how Sonic is the most broken character ever.

#46 Posted by Nate8080 (57 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX: ChakraX, who gave Nazo his powers and made the Nazo Unleashed series, specifically stated that Nazo can reach power far beyond Omega Shenron.

And as we all know, Omega is more powerful that Broly. So Nazo>Omega>Broly. Anything past this is fan rage, everyone knows that DBZ fans exaggerate HUUUGGEEE.

Thank You, and I'm out.

#47 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nate8080: times 5 is = to 500 percent...not times 50

#48 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nate8080: No need to throw in a useless comment then run away. I have scans and math to prove this bro show me what you've got for nazo.Until you can prove it Nazo and his little hedgehog friends get STOMPED!

#49 Posted by Nate8080 (57 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity: Just to clarify, I'm not talking about first Nazo transformation, I'm talking about Hyper Perfect Nazo, and his more powerful forms. In these forms he would own Broly.

#50 Edited by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nate8080: That proves nothing.Scans and feats please.