DBZ vs DC/Marvel bias Part 3

Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Warcry80

Part 3 Durability: A lot of times we will see Superman get hurt by people with 100+ strength, and sometimes a bit less, then other times we see him tanking Supernovas. This makes no sense whatsoever!! But this argument leads a lot of DC fans to saying that Superman would not feel any attack from any DBZ fighter,and Goku cannot hit hard enough to harm him. My counter to that is, well Frieza who was half dead, yet he survived a planet much larger than Earth blowing up at Gorund Zero. He was already half dead, and yet he still lived, yet when he was full powered he was getting hurt by Goku’s punches. My argument is are all DC fans saying that Doomsday, Darkseid, Imperix Prime, Captain Marvel, and Flash are you guys saying that they all hit harder than Supernovas or that their punches rival them? If you said Yes I advise you to put down your comics and begin punches a wall or planting a tree. I think that due to speed, that DBZ characters from the Frieza saga can actually harm Superman with punches. There is no way a fighter with only 40ton strength can send a fighting several miles and through mountains, Islands, and sink islands from the force of the punches. I know it and you guys know it like it or not!