This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by nishi99 (385 posts) - - Show Bio

DBZ Villains

Broly

Buuhan

Janemba

Hirudegarn

Hatchiyack

Cell

Cooler

Vs

The New 52 Justice League

Superman

Green Lantern

Wonder Woman

Cyborg

Aquaman

Batman

Flash

In Character

No Prep Time

Setting Gotham City

Something goes wrong in Hell and a wormhole opens up and the Villains jump in it and end up in Gotham City.

Can the Heroes save the day?

#2 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

DBZ Villains blow up Planets without Tiring. They can easily outlast the JLA Team.

Flash, Cyborg, Aquaman, and Batman are non Factors in this match.

Spite thread.

#3 Posted by Enemybird (3222 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by *Void* (874 posts) - - Show Bio

Why?....

#5 Posted by YoungJustice (6796 posts) - - Show Bio

This is why we cant have nice things...

#6 Posted by XImpossibruX (5171 posts) - - Show Bio

Janemba solo's (he warped heaven and hell)

Broly solo's(casual busts planets from thousands of miles away, survived a planet exploding as a baby)

Cooler solo's(Planet bust, + claim he could blow up the sun)

Buuhan solo's (Kid Buu in the anime blew up multiple galaxies, Manga he's multi-planet buster)

#7 Posted by The_Soverighn (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

inb4lock

#8 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

DBZ wins here sadly.

#9 Posted by *Void* (874 posts) - - Show Bio

And so the trolling has begun. Brace yourselves,this is just the beginning.

#10 Posted by matmatxm8 (587 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by cfrehse (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: I agree villains win easily. But i think the flash is the only one coming close to any of there speeds. He is probably faster than a few of them. He might be a little useful

#12 Posted by Oni_Bane (1584 posts) - - Show Bio

DBZ VILLAINS FTW.

#13 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

Obvious bait thread........flagged for mismatch

#14 Posted by nickzambuto (13418 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman has already prepared for this situation.

#15 Posted by nishi99 (385 posts) - - Show Bio

Funny thing is when i made this on Anime vice a long time ago most people thought The Heroes could win.

#16 Posted by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

DBZ Villains stomp after an interesting battle with the JL.

#17 Posted by RXUrien (20 posts) - - Show Bio

DBZ guys are too OP. Prolly be better mixing it up with some DB guys like King Piccolo or something

#18 Posted by Barry West (148 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly throws a Galaxy busting attack and ends it.

Janemba changes the battle area the way he wants it by bending reality and uses it as his way... and can transmute the Lantern Ring or not?

Tho Flash is the only thread here.

#19 Edited by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

Why did you have to do this!!!!!!!

#20 Posted by GunGunW (996 posts) - - Show Bio

...Flash solos. Did anyone not see him there?

#21 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@GunGunW said:

...Flash solos. Did anyone not see him there?

its hard to see Flash when these guy Move Faster and Destroy the Planet (a tatic they use alot) so Flash is a joke here.

#22 Posted by GunGunW (996 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: I guess I didn't realize it's Barry, not Wally. But I doubt very seriously they move faster and blowing up planets is a pretty useless thing to do in a straight up fight, not that it would probably matter anyway.

#23 Posted by Skit (2512 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly sneezes

#24 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@GunGunW said:

@CadenceV2: I guess I didn't realize it's Barry, not Wally. But I doubt very seriously they move faster and blowing up planets is a pretty useless thing to do in a straight up fight, not that it would probably matter anyway.

My point about Planet blowing is that Batman, Flash, and Cyborg are useless floating in a FTL battle in Space.

#25 Posted by GunGunW (996 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: Alright

#26 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@GunGunW said:

My point about Planet blowing is that Batman, Flash, and Cyborg are useless floating in a FTL battle in Space.

Yeah, DBZ is ridiculously overpowered, the Justice League is out of their league here. It's like putting them up against 7 Elders of the Universe level characters.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#27 Posted by GunGunW (996 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: I don't think DBZ is over powered, I just think a lot of people extremely over estimate it. Going by power scaling, yeah it's ridiculously over powered, going by actual feats, it's not that bad. I don't like the power scaling because it doesn't make any sense and most of the stuff isn't proven. That's why on AnimeVice and other sites we ignore it and just go by feats.

#28 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@GunGunW said:

@Floopay: I don't think DBZ is over powered, I just think a lot of people extremely over estimate it. Going by power scaling, yeah it's ridiculously over powered, going by actual feats, it's not that bad. I don't like the power scaling because it doesn't make any sense and most of the stuff isn't proven. That's why on AnimeVice and other sites we ignore it and just go by feats.

I have to disagree. In DBZ Kid Buu disintegrated Earth. The Silver Surfer was able to blow up a planet once, and by no means was it disintegrated, it just turned into debris, and that was a planet that was nowhere near the size of Earth. Additionally, by the end of the show, just by boosting their Ki to it's full potential, Buu and Goku were able to cause catastrophic effects on a global scale, and that was without even attacking, they were simply boosting themselves to full power.

I agree Power Scaling doesn't necessarily work the way people claim it does, but at the same time going by the feats at hand, these guys are clearly much more powerful than people on the Silver Surfer's level.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#29 Posted by GunGunW (996 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: Those are good points, but I also look at it from a straight up battle point. There's nothing suggesting Goku can hang with someone who can bench press the weight of the entire earth. His speed is highly debatable as without Instant Transmission, I've heard anything from massively faster than the speed of light to only massively hypersonic so I'm still confused on that. While he has more fire power, his physical stats may not be on par with say Superman or Wonder Woman. Not that necessarily matters in this fight, but I did want to point that out.

#30 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@GunGunW said:

@Floopay: Those are good points, but I also look at it from a straight up battle point. There's nothing suggesting Goku can hang with someone who can bench press the weight of the entire earth. His speed is highly debatable as without Instant Transmission, I've heard anything from massively faster than the speed of light to only massively hypersonic so I'm still confused on that. While he has more fire power, his physical stats may not be on par with say Superman or Wonder Woman. Not that necessarily matters in this fight, but I did want to point that out.

Goku can span entire continents in his fights, and has had entire fights in under a second. Needless to say, his combat speed is clearly in the extremely high hypersonics and probably are at least near lightspeed. Additionally, as strong as Superman is, Goku has shattered mountains by simply throwing his opponents into them, and has power to match someone who has disintegrated a planet with a single attack. He has trained in an environment over 300 times the gravitational pull of the Earth. I think he's proven he can hang with Superman and Wonder Woman. They don't have greater travel or combat speed than Goku.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#31 Posted by drgnx (3562 posts) - - Show Bio

Most of these DBZ guys will blow up the planet and survive and won't care if any on their team can't survive in space.

#32 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

This is why we cant have nice things...

I lol'd so hard. +1

#33 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sethlol said:

DBZ wins here sadly.

#34 Posted by NiKKaL (54 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman solos.

#35 Posted by LimpoyzLoan (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

@nikkal: lolno

And DBZ vs Other Universe battles are banned, so good job on bumping this.

This is spite. Broly himself could solo.

#36 Posted by Funsiized (3668 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by dondave (36581 posts) - - Show Bio

#@god_spawn

#38 Posted by SMXLR8 (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

inb4 lock

#39 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@nikkal: lolno

This is spite. Broly himself could solo.

I'd agree, but it feels like you're making Broly out to be the weakest of the Brady Bunch.

#40 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

*Tears

#41 Edited by Wardemon32 (4149 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably DBZ

#42 Posted by LimpoyzLoan (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium: I'm not. I'm saying this because nobody would even be needed. They'd all be flying body parts out in space once Broly was done with them lol