#1 Posted by matmatxm8 (587 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Killemall (16963 posts) - - Show Bio

Well i assume this is Thanos byhiself as opposed to with the Infinity Gauntlet, and judging by the picture it appears its DBZ fighter from lets say Saiyan Saga (Gohan looks like a little kid). I think DBZ team would like win.

Also which version of Thanos is it?

1. Current Version?

2. Earth 20051 version as seen in the picture? And if anyone's wondering its from Avengers and The Infinity Gauntlet 03.

3. Pre Bendis's version?

The only version that could win is the last one who's too durable to go down to energy attack at least at this stage of the DBZ saga and could take the team via telepathy.

#3 Posted by Freefa11 (2333 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

Well i assume this is Thanos byhiself as opposed to with the Infinity Gauntlet, and judging by the picture it appears its DBZ fighter from lets say Saiyan Saga (Gohan looks like a little kid). I think DBZ team would like win.

Actually, judging from Gohan's haircut and the armor Vegeta is wearing, it is probably more the middle of the Freeza Saga. Vegeta did not get that armor until after Goku arrived on Namek and took out Recoome and Burter.

#4 Posted by Hksaru (463 posts) - - Show Bio

@Freefa11 said:

@Killemall said:

Well i assume this is Thanos byhiself as opposed to with the Infinity Gauntlet, and judging by the picture it appears its DBZ fighter from lets say Saiyan Saga (Gohan looks like a little kid). I think DBZ team would like win.

Actually, judging from Gohan's haircut and the armor Vegeta is wearing, it is probably more the middle of the Freeza Saga. Vegeta did not get that armor until after Goku arrived on Namek and took out Recoome and Burter.

oh-ho getting fancy are we? Well no I think that armor may actually be the one he was wearing before because Gohan and Krillin also got armor from Freeza's ship when he did. I can't tell the difference but I'm pretty sure Vegeta's was just the same kind, and Gohan and Krillin got ones with elongated shoulder pads.

#5 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL Thanos with the Gaunlet uberstomps.

#6 Posted by Pokergeist (22329 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: If ya cant tell this is a bait thread. The Pic with troll Faces all over the Troll IG.....

#7 Posted by Killemall (16963 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@Killemall: If ya cant tell this is a bait thread. The Pic with troll Faces all over the Troll IG.....

Well i choose to see the bright side. If you take away the gauntlet, and have normal Thanos i think its a good fight. They have speed to their advantage, and while one on one Thanos could match and exceed them in power, they have number advantage. Its close with me leaning towards Thanos.

So whatever OPs intention might have been, taking away the troll face gauntlet makes this debatable i would think, wouldnt it be better to focus on that part?

#8 Posted by Pokergeist (22329 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: I see no way for Thanos (Other than the recent one) to take all on at all during the Frieza Saga. Sayain Saga then maybe. Frieza Saga Piccolo and Vegeta should give a good fight. Same with Goku. Telepathy would be a huge weakness to win.

All together with Planet to Moon busting attacks vs Thanos at near Runner Speeds is a bit much at Frieza Saga.

#9 Posted by Killemall (16963 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@Killemall: I see no way for Thanos (Other than the recent one) to take all on at all during the Frieza Saga. Sayain Saga then maybe. Frieza Saga Piccolo and Vegeta should give a good fight. Same with Goku. Telepathy would be a huge weakness to win.

All together with Planet to Moon busting attacks vs Thanos at near Runner Speeds is a bit much at Frieza Saga.

I think you missed the point, Thanos before Bendis wrecked him might not be as durable to physical force as he is to energy attack, and it normally takes a cosmic cube level attack to take down Thanos. The problem i see is, at least in animated series i dont see DBZ character blitzing, and i would think that would in be character not to blitz. With blitz off, against energy projection even in Freeze none have shown to match the energy output of either Kosmos, or the cosmic cube , which are the two energy blast that has outright KOed Thanos. Problem for them is , if they dont take Thanos down early, once the shields are up and without Goku's instance transmission they are going to have a huge time getting past the shield, Galactus has to try twice and was weakened to the point he need to absorb energy, and as far as Marvel Universe go he is one of the top telepath. I dont see how they could counter his telepathy.

IF they blitz, they would win. Else it can go either way, at least thats how i see it.

#10 Posted by mypasswordis1234 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

If it's a troll thread and Thanos has the IG, then he wins. If he doesn't have, it's a troll thread and Thanos lose.

#11 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

@mypasswordis1234 said:

If it's a troll thread and Thanos has the IG, then he wins. If he doesn't have, it's a troll thread and Thanos lose.